Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do men love to wear panties
Hiiii

I have come across many men who love to wear panties of their partner sir have a collection of their own and wear them regularly. I am one of them. I wear my wife's & Salai panties. I love satin and silk panties on my dick. It gives me instant hard  on. I feel so aroused when I wera panties. I love to wear them before a fuck session. I am hard for the whole time I am on panties.

I want to know from fellow xossipian who all.love and why do they love and whats the sexual thing they have done with panties
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-04-2019, 12:29 AM)satinsilk Wrote: Hiiii

I have come across many men who love to wear panties of their partner sir have a collection of their own and wear them regularly. I am one of them. I wear my wife's & Salai panties. I love satin and silk panties on my dick. It gives me instant hard  on. I feel so aroused when I wera panties. I love to wear them before a fuck session. I am hard for the whole time I am on panties.

I want to know from fellow xossipian who all.love and why do they love and whats the sexual thing they have done with panties

Never observed one doing it in real
Like Reply
The feel of the thin satin material on your throbbing bulge feels amazing
Like Reply
(01-04-2019, 06:40 PM)FlipFlop_Teens Wrote: The feel of the thin satin material on your throbbing bulge feels amazing

Exactly.. that sensual soft feeling on hard dick gives a thrill and hard on. Even the soft cotton and modal fabric panties are super sexyyy and erotic. It's huge turn on for me
Like Reply
likewise broo ;)
Like Reply
where the hell do you get the idea men like wearing panties. only sissy boys do. not men.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(04-04-2019, 09:10 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: where the hell do you get the idea men like wearing panties. only sissy boys do. not men.

Real men wear real silky panties and they get a full hard-on and enjoy fuck with their partners. I guess you haven't enjoyed panties. I would suggest you get one for yoyrsyou and try .you'll love it
Like Reply
i dont like wearing but since i was kid i love masturbating using them to rub on my dick by wrapping it around
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
(04-04-2019, 11:36 PM)magu Wrote: i dont like wearing but since i was kid i love masturbating using them to rub on my dick by wrapping it around

It all starts with masturbation.. I also love to masturbate in panties. Specially of my sis in law(wife's sister)
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply
nice.. feel free to share your thoughts
Like Reply
(05-04-2019, 11:22 PM)satinsilk Wrote: It all starts with masturbation.. I also love to masturbate in panties. Specially of my sis in law(wife's sister)

you masturbate even after marriage?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(06-04-2019, 02:24 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: you masturbate even after marriage?

Yess I do... Men can't get off masturbation. And if you have a your hot sis in law( wife's sister ) living with you and you see her her ass and boobs and her sexy dresses and silky lingeries day in and at out the you will masturbate. Ab I can't fuck her so I'll have to masturbate at times and fick my wife at time.
Like Reply
Or you can fuck your wife thinking of your sister in law
[+] 1 user Likes Desiall's post
Like Reply
(06-04-2019, 01:59 PM)Desiall Wrote: Or you can fuck your wife thinking of your sister in law

True... That I do most of the time we fuck.. my sis in law so ravishing hot but alas I can't fuck her in actual.
Like Reply
Wearing panties is hot. Especially sis in law's panties - like somebody said above, it's such a turn on.
Like Reply
(06-04-2019, 01:59 PM)Desiall Wrote: Or you can fuck your wife thinking of your sister in law

Exactly. This is most erotic fantasy men indulge in, IMO.
Like Reply
I used to wear my maid's panty
Like Reply
Yes.

I love wearing used and fresh panties. Used panties gives a big kinky kick to wear and roam around the same women knowing you are talking with the lady who was wearing it.

Fresh ones I wear and smear lil cum, then knowing she is wearing those gives another level of kinky kick.

I have done this with
Sister In Law
My 2 Cousin Sisters
My Maasi
My Mother In Law
Like Reply
(03-06-2021, 04:05 AM)ninebythreeinches Wrote: Yes.

I love wearing used and fresh panties. Used panties gives a big kinky kick to wear and roam around the same women knowing you are talking with the lady who was wearing it.

Fresh ones I wear and smear lil cum, then knowing she is wearing those gives another level of kinky kick.

I have done this with
Sister In Law
My 2 Cousin Sisters
My Maasi
My Mother In Law

Yes....that talking to the woman whose panties you have sniffed  or are wearing - that's such an erotic feeling.
Like Reply
I love sniffing my wife's used panties, it arouses me lot while doing sex.. my wife to sniffs her own panty along with me..

I had wore satin panties if my bhabhi before marriage, it turns on instantly
[+] 1 user Likes Veervani25's post
Like Reply