Poll: Have you masturbated thinking of your mother's cunt (the hole you camne out)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
82.35%
28 82.35%
NO
17.65%
6 17.65%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Have you masturbnated thinking of your mother's cunt?
Have you masturbnated thinking of your mother's cunt (the hole you came out)? What were you thinking specifically when you ejaculated?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
i think of cumming inside
Like Reply
good thought
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
I do masturbate on her panty for thinking her pussy. If panty was wet then i ejaculated on her panty then wash it. Sometime stain remain but it mixed with her vaginal stain.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 1 user Likes rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
Yes...initially I used to cum thinking of kissing my nude mom from head to toe....but later I went wild of licking her pussy....

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
[+] 1 user Likes mastkalan's post
Like Reply
Yes I always thinking mom pussy while masturbate specially when i masturbate on her bra panties. When ejaculate i imagine my mom pussy fill with my cum.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
bahut Baar mom ko soch ke Muth Mari hai
Like Reply
If you like to share ur experience pm me Smile.
Like Reply
Yes I did countless number of times. seen her pussy few times in her sleep with her thighs apart .
Like Reply
many times i have done this not counted so far yet
Like Reply
Havent we all ? Smile Fucked all her holes in my head for sure ;)
Like Reply
I think of her feet on my cock
Like Reply
many times. almost daily. i have seen my mom nude many times.
Like Reply
I was to feel my mothers sacred cunt
Like Reply
Yes I was thinking hot mom pussy by dad friend
Like Reply
Dirty chat about mother
Hangout - suhankumaronly;
Like Reply
i imagine my mommmuy and her friends in panties and brassiere and doing lesbian make outs .. uff .. it gets me rock hard and i ejaculate bucket full of spearms . .
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
i regualkryl wealr her used panteis and mastrubate ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
My mom is a hot class sexy milf i only masturbate thinking of her shes very hygenic figure conscious and too too good and hot for me to think of having her priceless cunt i want to see her have sex with her lover and me as their slave that my dream
Like Reply
Hi,
Anyone interest in Incest talk?
Ping me telegram or Kik - suryadh
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

Like Reply