Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Husband here
Hi I am 34 male sissy submissive husband obidient to my wife. She loves to humiliate me by lot of ways. She is vry dynamic and horney. she is on business tour. 
She wants me to get humiliated by  doms online and she wants to enjoy the recordings  when she returns back.

So any interested doms /bulls are there PM me.I am ready to serve you and obey my wife's wish.
[+] 1 user Likes tamed_husband's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Same my wife also
Like Reply
(21-03-2019, 07:28 PM)Rocknaz Wrote: Same my wife also

come to gmail...
Like Reply
I will humiliate u husbands in fron t of wives./

I will make u bend over and fuck your assholes in front of wife.

I am bi. So I can fuck wife too but fucking husband is my primary intertest

wife or husband PM me.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
my hangout id is my username
Like Reply
This is fun topic
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
(21-03-2019, 07:24 PM)tamed_husband Wrote: Hi I am 34 male sissy submissive husband obidient to my wife. She loves to humiliate me by lot of ways. She is vry dynamic and horney. she is on business tour. 
She wants me to get humiliated by  doms online and she wants to enjoy the recordings  when she returns back.

So any interested doms /bulls are there PM me.I am ready to serve you and obey my wife's wish.

just hug her from back through her in bed strip her and keep ur mouth in her tits and make her mood then rub ur cork in that and play like a bull. till she says enough
Like Reply