Poll: Want to fuck your any ones mother? post reply.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Want to fuck your own mother
41.03%
16 41.03%
Want to fuck your Friends Mother
35.90%
14 35.90%
Only mother fantasy not want to fuck herr
17.95%
7 17.95%
If other mention in comment box with name and age
5.13%
2 5.13%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother Lovers
Are you fantasying mother
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
HI guys, am here posting mother lovers thread. We know mother is always a erotic character for us as we have seen her nude many times or have very close to her. By seeing her structure only we learned about women body. so moms are most fantasized character in the world. Please post your reply.
[+] 1 user Likes shrimarathi's post
Like Reply
Why are pervs interested in the hole they came out?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
I want to see my mother fucking with my cousin ...
My cousin is 5 years older than me ...and he always see my mother with lusty eyes. ..he talks to me that how beautiful my mother is....so i want to see him fucking my mother
[+] 1 user Likes Gagan188's post
Like Reply
(20-03-2019, 10:52 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: Why are pervs interested in the hole they came out?

Its glorious to re-enter the hole you came out?
[+] 1 user Likes Gagan188's post
Like Reply
Definitely this rigid structure of family and allowed/not-allowed relationships has led to loss of numerous possible encounters down the ages.
The folks who advocate this will be the first to break this. History is filled with incest from earlier times(ex: Egypt)

Man did not start this way. Man is a social animal. As some cultures grew more, they placed their rules on less dominant ones. Check british morality in India and how fucked British folks were actually .

Science says  problems exist due to inter-breading but what if only sex and not getting pregnant....LOL.
Even Supreme Court has allowed other genders and approves Gays/lesbians etc
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
If you want to chat then you should post your hangout chat. If anybody chat about my mom and other family ladies ping me rajsahoo40m;
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
(21-03-2019, 04:03 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Definitely this rigid structure of family and allowed/not-allowed relationships has led to loss of numerous possible encounters down the ages.
The folks who advocate this will be the first to break this. History is filled with incest from earlier times(ex: Egypt)

Man did not start this way. Man is a social animal. As some cultures grew more, they placed their rules on less dominant ones. Check british morality in India and how fucked British folks were actually .

Science says  problems exist due to inter-breading but what if only sex and not getting pregnant....LOL.

I have read some stupid things on Internet. This tops them all :s
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
If any one is interested in making your mother my sex toy then msg me
Like Reply
i want to fuck my mother
[+] 1 user Likes rajxxx's post
Like Reply
(23-03-2019, 04:08 PM)rajxxx Wrote: i want to fuck my mother

Sure everyone wonts but not everyone is lucky
[+] 1 user Likes shrimarathi's post
Like Reply
(21-03-2019, 04:03 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Definitely this rigid structure of family and allowed/not-allowed relationships has led to loss of numerous possible encounters down the ages.

Right bro, it's actually  true
Like Reply
(22-03-2019, 08:50 PM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: If you want to chat then you should post your hangout chat. If anybody chat about my mom and other family ladies ping me rajsahoo40m;

Great though
Like Reply
(23-03-2019, 11:42 AM)Auntylover1466 Wrote: If any one is interested in making your mother my sex toy then msg me

This forum is for mother lovers you can tell about your mom here so everyone can enjoy her
Like Reply
Everyone post one sexy thing about your mother, which makes you hard for her
Like Reply