Poll: What should my chubby wife wear
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jeans shorts
16.67%
2 16.67%
Short top and leggings showing her ass shape
8.33%
1 8.33%
Deep neck dresses showing cleavage
41.67%
5 41.67%
Short dresses showing thighs
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attire for my wife in Chennai
Wink 
Hi All,

Me and my wife will be in Chennai next week, and my wife is planning to wear jeans shorts or above knee length dresses to the beach and market.
Can someone tell is it common to see ladies wearing similar clothes in Chennai, and how safe it would be.

Thanks.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(20-03-2019, 05:41 PM)WifePicShare Wrote: Hi All,

Me and my wife will be in Chennai next week, and my wife is planning to wear jeans shorts or above knee length dresses to the beach and market.
Can someone tell is it common to see ladies wearing similar clothes in Chennai, and how safe it would be.

Assuming it is like below image , think again.  There are shopping malls where we can see such dress. Not an issue there.
Beach or market will attract to much attention.    Jeans, T shirt , Skirts are much much common.
But Always there are exceptions - You must decide if you want your wife to be one of them :D. 

Note: Got the below from a thread "DICK RAISING BITCHES - FUCKING HOT"  in xossipy.
[Image: ofpsledadvivpinyecrm.jpg]
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(20-03-2019, 09:40 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Assuming it is like below image , think again.  There are shopping malls where we can see such dress. Not an issue there.
Beach or market will attract to much attention.    Jeans, T shirt , Skirts are much much common.
But Always there are exceptions - You must decide if you want your wife to be one of them :D. 

Note: Got the below from a thread "DICK RAISING BITCHES - FUCKING HOT"  in xossipy.
[Image: ofpsledadvivpinyecrm.jpg]

Thanks bro. I love when other men stare at my wife. But ofcourse since Chennai is a new place, i wouldnt like to be too adventurous. I will try deep neck tops in market, which can show cleavage every time she bends. That would be a better bet i think.
Like Reply
Yes knee length skirts will have too much attention in chennai as people are a bit conservative there. its not like mumbai and goa.
Like Reply
hey, chennai is the moral capital of india. watch what u wear and watch your behavior. whores at the marina are often punched.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
my hangout id is my username
Like Reply
(22-03-2019, 02:09 AM)WifePicShare Wrote: Thanks bro. I love when other men stare at my wife. But ofcourse since Chennai is a new place, i wouldnt like to be too adventurous. I will try deep neck tops in market, which can show cleavage every time she bends. That would be a better bet i think.

I WANT TO SEE MY WIFE LIKE THIS SOON. [Image again from the same image thread "DICK RAISING BITCHES - FUCKING HOT" in xossipy. All credits to that uploader]

[Image: image.jpg]
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Thank you all for your replies. I guess we would have to compromise on sleeveless top. Smile
Like Reply
my hangout id is my username
Like Reply
What did you make her wear?
Like Reply
(20-03-2019, 05:41 PM)WifePicShare Wrote: Hi All,

Thanks.

Chennai is a safe place. Yes she can wear. I have seen ladies lifting their sarees to their thighs while standing in ocean water.
Like Reply