Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wife wants a threesome - long post
Me ( 29) and my wife (26) have been married for 2 years now. We were polar opposites when we got married. She was a virgin and had even been in a relationship with another guy. 

I had been in a live in relationship with my close friend for a year before marriage. My wife knew I was in a relationship with her but she didn't know about the live in part. When was in a relationship with my friend she wouldn't mind me talking about her with other  guys. I used to share pics of her and shag with other guys online back in xossip. I've written a bunch of sex stories with her as the inspiration. We even discussed doing a swap with a guy and wife ( which never ended up happening because they lived in another country ).

I married my wife a year after I broke up with my friend. I told her about the relationship and though she didn't like it at first it wasn't a deal breaker. After we got married our sex life was pretty bad. She would get aroused and we would have sex for awhile till she got satisfied and she make me stop before I finished. We got into huge fights over random things. 

That's when she found my old chats and stories. This was about 6 months into our marriage. It was a huge fight in which I thought we were almost going to get divorced. Eventually we reconciled. A few months went by and I started seeing some changes in her. She would get turned on a lot more and our sex improved. She started asking me things like " Have you ever talked about me to anyone like you did with her ?" and stuff. I told her I never did because I thought she wouldn't like it. She agreed that she wouldn't like it. 

Then one day she said they wanted to roleplay during sex as my ex and that she wanted me to fuck her like I used to fuck her. She would enjoy the sex but regret it afterwards. But she would suggest roleplay again the next time. This went on for a few months. Then she started getting a bit kinkier like she would want me to describe her in the ways I used to describe my ex with other men. Eventually she would wanted to roleplay as us having a threesome with my ex. But she said I don't even want you to suggest it in real life. 

But things have started escalating recently. And she wants to have a threesome. I don't know what to do. I'm tempted but I don't want to ruin the relationship either. I really needed somewhere to vent and I don't have anyone else to discuss this with so I'm posting this here.
[+] 1 user Likes ManojMaddy12's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
wow

so has it happened?
Like Reply
(03-06-2024, 11:02 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: wow

so has it happened?

Not yet. I'm freaking out though. Im tempted on one hand. But I dont want to fuck up the marriage either.
Like Reply
(03-06-2024, 11:30 PM)ManojMaddy12 Wrote: Not yet. I'm freaking out though. Im tempted on one hand. But I dont want to fuck up the marriage either.

Talk to her! Try to understand whether she's really trying to spice it up or just want to try it for the fun of it. In both cases, if she loves it she's not gonna come back. Trust me when I say this bro, when a woman explores her sexuality she means business. If she likes it, she'll try it. If she does not, nothing in this world can make her do that. If she LOVES it, well, nothing will ever stop her from doing it. That's the primary reason to talk to her and communicate what you both really feel about having a 3sum or sex in general. 

I was in a similar situation couple of years back, I had a nasty sex life when I was a bachelor and obviously my wife found it the hard way: through old chats, messages, etc. It was pretty bad, she cried her heart out and confronted me. I had to tell her everything, she felt disgusted and heartbroken. We patched up eventually after much talking, and now we're good. But over the course of time, our sex life has improved a lot... or I should say, got kinkier. She does all those things I mentioned to my older flings in our "chats" and even allows me to have my kinks with her (which she only knows through my past). The good thing I did is to talk to her about my sexual preferences and asked about hers. Good communication led us from a point my wife felt disgusted with the thought of a blowjob (from my chats) to a point where she allows me to mouth-fuck her. And the best part, she likes it too!
[+] 1 user Likes kartik777's post
Like Reply
since you 2 have entirely different outlooks on sex matters, i think it may be a good i.dea to get divorce. first see a qualified marriage councellor or psuchologit to get professional advice before making irreversible divorce decision.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
well im not married im not expert but have involved with a married lady, so i can say if she is getting good with all the stuff rather then going direct for a 3sum start with exhibistion. take her out make her wear exposing cloth let other see her from a safe distance then talk and discuss. then accordingly move ahead like posting on xossip along with her make her see wats going on and see how she react to all the posts and comments. all goes well plan a trip where she can b fully open like goa or somthing better if u can go out of india,thialand best place where u both can see other people be open and after doing all this ask her whome she wana have 3sum with.big no if she says to connect with your ex this will turn ugly cuz she will start comparing herself with her and obviusly u had a good chemistry with your ex in bed that will turn into big jealusy. its a slow process and a long process but going step by step will make it clear that u need to go ahead or not cuz at any point she dsnt like it she will back out but if she went on with all the steps i said then it will b great. one more thing if its possible its risky but it is a great way to know is this thing is doable or not. go out in club separatly and let other people hit on her let her dance with other guys and u do the same as well. untill or unles u both dont see each other with somone else neither of u will know that is it good or bad thing.
Like Reply
Never ever don't bring third person in your personal life
Like Reply
Don't do it in real. Talk her down slowly. Know it could be difficult as she has warmed up to the idea. Restrict it to talks in bed else your marriage may be ruined( you are in the very early stages of marriage)
Like Reply