Misc. Erotica Erotica With Bhabhi
Erotica With Bhabhi

।।।

I am 21 years old, and the story takes place when I was just 19. My cousin brother married a beautiful small-town girl. She was pretty enough to catch everyone’s attention in the room. She had a good figure and not so tall and fair looks.

She was a charming lady who everyone in the family liked. She cooks well and cares for everyone. She was a perfect life partner for my brother and a perfect family member.

My cousin brother lived 2 streets away from my house but still within walking distance. I didn’t have any crush on her till now. I saw her just as a bhabhi and a respected family member. The days passed, and everything was perfect. Day by day, we were getting close to each other (kind of good friends), sharing secrets.

I used to tell her about my girlfriend and how I passed my 11th standard (Cheating, LOL). I didn’t use to study much because of those boring subjects, I had my interest in computer programming, and some computer hardware stuffs. Whenever she used to visit my place, we used to talk for hours.

Sometimes I used to visit her where we get most of our private time. My brother goes to the office, and she is home alone. We started to grow our relationship as friends caring and sharing everything.  When we met at family functions, we used to stay together, sit together and eat almost everything together.

My brother didn’t care about all this because he knew we were good friends. Also, he was a humble and silent guy who could never doubt his wife or me.
One day we were in one family get-together. It was held at my cousin sister’s place. I was sitting on a long sofa which has a place for three. All members enjoyed karaoke, singing and clapping and all fun. I was sitting on one side of the sofa and my other cousin on the other side.
…..
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 3 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super start
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Very nice start.
Like Reply
Very nice start. clps clps

Eagerly waiting for the next update.
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

Like Reply