Poll: HOW YOU WANT MY WIFE?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MARRY AND TAKE AS WIFE
21.74%
5 21.74%
AS A PERMANENT KEEP
17.39%
4 17.39%
FUCK GIVE MONEY AND FORGET
39.13%
9 39.13%
BHABHI
13.04%
3 13.04%
DIDI
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HOW'S MY WIFE?
I'm newly married (1 year). Even before marriage I was a regular visitor of our old XOSSIP. I'm very much interested in CUCKOLD/WIFE SWAPPING. I imagine my wife fucking other men many times. I want to know your reactions about my wife. Dirty comments please... I want to read and masturbate

[Image: mary.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-03-2019, 07:28 PM)JohnBabu Wrote: I'm newly married (1 year). Even before marriage I was a regular visitor of our old XOSSIP. I'm very much interested in CUCKOLD/WIFE SWAPPING. I imagine my wife fucking other men many times. I want to know your reactions about my wife. Dirty comments please... I want to read and masturbate

She is awesome bro...share some more pics of her...
Like Reply
(13-03-2019, 07:28 PM)JohnBabu Wrote: I'm newly married (1 year). Even before marriage I was a regular visitor of our old XOSSIP. I'm very much interested in CUCKOLD/WIFE SWAPPING. I imagine my wife fucking other men many times. I want to know your reactions about my wife. Dirty comments please... I want to read and masturbate

homely wife. plz post more bro
Like Reply
She would fuck with 2 to 3 guys at once very hot want to fuck her hard
Like Reply
JohnBabu Wrote:I'm newly married (1 year). Even before marriage I was a regular visitor of our old XOSSIP. I'm very much interested in CUCKOLD/WIFE SWAPPING. I imagine my wife fucking other men many times. I want to know your reactions about my wife.

There is nothing strange or difficulty in cuckolding / swapping ! It is secretly happening in many families ! The difficulty if any, is only in the beginning ! It builds healthy relationships, increases the mutual trust and intimacy within the couple !

JohnBabu Wrote:Dirty comments please... I want to read and masturbate

There is nothing "Dirty" in it. When your wife is ready, there is no need for masturbation !
Like Reply

with pic provided looks slim and hot , dusky beauty
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply

[Image: mary.jpg]U have got a real hot lady.
I would love fuck her all holes
Like Reply

she will definitely cuckold u … what a bitch .. nice body .. post few in undkerskirt and brassiere ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
suuper milfyy item ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
Lucky man u got one sluty bitch
Like Reply
(13-03-2019, 07:28 PM)I JohnBabu Wrote: I'm newly married (1 year). Even before marriage I was a regular visitor of our old XOSSIP. I'm very much interested in CUCKOLD/WIFE SWAPPING. I imagine my wife fucking other men many times. I want to know your reactions about my wife. Dirty comments please... I want to read and masturbate

[Image: mary.jpg]Fuck my wife alai pls 
Like Reply
anyone who wants to talk dirty/open/raw about my wife on chat please ping...
kollimaryrani1974;

[Image: wife.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like JohnBabu's post
Like Reply
Mast h yaar
Like Reply

Hope she was my Bhabhi to fuck
Like Reply
sent msg in hangout.
Like Reply
horny slut
Like Reply
I will sell her to a Mumbai brothel and make money
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Tender....n sexy
Like Reply
voted for FUCK GIVE MONEY AND FORGET

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply