Poll: Whose rod have you touched if you are a guy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Friend
62.50%
5 62.50%
Relative
12.50%
1 12.50%
Stranger
25.00%
2 25.00%
Nobody
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you, as a guy, touched another guy's rod? If yes, whose?
If you are a guy, have you ever touched another guy's rod, whether by mistake or willingly? If so, whose?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I have touched many many cocks. Whats the big deat?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
In pre college days I have touched almost all my classmates dicks willingly and also they touched mine.
[+] 1 user Likes cigarette's post
Like Reply
In college days gave handjobs and even mutual blowjobs to each other in the hostel
[+] 1 user Likes rahul525's post
Like Reply
(03-02-2024, 04:50 PM)cigarette Wrote: In pre college days I have touched almost all my classmates dicks willingly and also they touched mine.

Nice. Want to talk about it on chat? DM me.
Like Reply
(03-02-2024, 10:29 PM)rahul525 Wrote: In college days gave handjobs and even mutual blowjobs to each other in the hostel

Nice. That's how it usually starts, with cute classmates.
Like Reply
After that went to phuket for a couple of times and have had mutual sessions with lady boys
Like Reply
@Pleasingpartner on tele if anyone wants to talk about above experiences
Like Reply
When I used to work in Banglore, I matched with a shemale on Tinder. After talking to her, over telegram for a few days, we felt comfortable meeting each other. I met in her place. After a few drinks and chit-chat, she started to suck my dick. I told her that I am straight I won't be sucking her nor I let her touch my ass. She said okay. While she sucking on my dick, I turned on and started to rub her dick on her shorts. All this was happening when I lie on the bed and she sat beside me while sucking. She stopped for a moment, removed her shorts and sat close to my face, and continued sucking my dick. Her dick was huge, and its over my head from the forehead to my chin, fully erected with veins. I couldn't resist taking it into my mouth. It was warm and filled my mouth. It was my first experience of how a cock feels in the mouth, and I liked it. It was my only exp with dick. After that, I fucked her ass in different angles and came on her face.
Like Reply