Poll: Which type condom should i use
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Plain condom
18.75%
3 18.75%
Flavoured condom
6.25%
1 6.25%
Dotted condom
18.75%
3 18.75%
Ribbed condom
25.00%
4 25.00%
Extra pleasure condom
25.00%
4 25.00%
Other
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which type of condom is good for sex
Hello guys. I had sex withbmy Gf upto 5 times. But she refuse have sex with me without condom. Basically i was still using masti condom and kohinoor pink condom. Both simple and plain. But now feel boring in this condom. I never tried dotted, ripped and flavour condom becuz my local store did not keep it. So guys pls suggest me which type of condom will make excited both of us. Which brand and which type?
One doubt is flavored condom only for oral sex or i can use in vagina and anus?
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
which have lots of holes in them :D
Like Reply
Hi all!!! Any kasi incest moddas/incests???
Pm - incesthere11-hangouts
[+] 1 user Likes Xossipy2's post
Like Reply
for indian small dicks score condom is best fit
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
No condom is good for sex.
The feel of raw skin is the best
Like Reply
Dotted > Thin-walled. If you get both, best. You will. We are first world in the availability of good condoms. All flavours are bakwass. She won't like it. She'll appreciate if you give her Mango Bite before a blowjob. Tell het to drink something cold if you want AC effect on your dick.

Personally, though. rub honey on dotted condom, any brand. But new Skore is best. Tell her to suck on it. If she does, you'll get more blowjobs in future. Indian girls, wife or not, are sticklers against blowjobs. Start with honey, then upgrade to other stuff, milkshake, whey protein, or any syrup without spice. Order online. Big Billion Day, Big Billion Fuck. Good luck.
Like Reply
I like Durex Air or Skyn. haven't tried Store but ya all the condoms available here in India are a bit larger and tend get loose during the fucking sessions. Will.try skore though
Like Reply
Yesterday i purchased manforce chocolate flavored dotted condom. It was my first flavour condom honestly it smells really bad my gf annoyed it smell.
Like Reply
Condoms kill the fun
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
(14-04-2019, 07:02 PM)rv123 Wrote: Condoms kill the fun

Agree. But it's a boon for person with PE problem. Gives them that little extra time.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
wat is PE?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
PE means premature ejaculation.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
if u have lots of sex go for the cheapest one. the amount of condoms used will dry up ur wallet.
for special occasions, go for dotted.
Like Reply
(17-04-2019, 12:27 PM)arryn Wrote: if u have lots of sex go for the cheapest one. the amount of condoms used will dry up ur wallet.
for special occasions, go for dotted.

Then its good to do vasectomy surgery.
Like Reply