Adultery THE UNTOLD STORY OF RIYA & SAPNA
Heart 
THE UNTOLD STORY OF RIYA & SAPNA  ,,,,
Name :Riya 
[Image: d215c3a276c4a8b516ac3df3e31ac057.jpg]
Riya is a pure mallu girl  & she did her studies in Chennai Tamil Nadu ,During her college days many boys had lust on her ,but no one can't come near with her , not only college boys ,May male staffs also ,But she didn't mind any one ,But she noticed everything who is watching her & she felt herself as a  beauty queen in the college ,Not only in beauty ,she is a college topper in her college . After completed  studies she got many offer to work in MNC companies , Many MNC recruiters tried to take her in there  companies during college placement days , They badly need this talented beautiful lady in there organization, Many recruiters didn't take interview they badly need this sexy lady to work with them , But Riya Said No to everyone.....

Riya is brilliant minded ,she read everyone mind shortly , after completing bachelor degree she had aim to become a IPS officer ,but her father don't like her to work in security officer service ,
Her father Rajeev Pillai is one of the richest businessman in Kerala  , he is having some illegal business with other countries ,But no one can know what he is exactly doing  , when Riya asked him to study IPS coaching her father  refused and force her for marriage ,

Starting she against him , But she had big respect on her father from small age ,same like her mom, she love both Mom and dad very much ,, 

After some months ,Riya get married on Sreejith ,
Sreejith  is a good looking guy ,He is working as Gov civil engineer in Kerala , He also from orthodox family same like Riya , Sreejith father is doing business in Dubai, But Sreejith earing money from his own talent , he is a genuine Engineer in his department ,many offer him to give money for there needs ,but Sreejith respect his work not money , many politicians and some party members have anger on sreejith ,But Sreejith don't mind any one ,he continues his work with same attitude... 

Once he watched Riya he fell in love with her beauty ,he said ok on first sight , Riya also liked Sreejith look and profession ,

After Marriage both life went very peaceful, Everyone in the sorrounding area had jealous on sreejith  how he get this ravishing beauty Riya , many males eyes on Riya , Even Sreejith know they watching my wife with bad thoughts , But he don't care and all ,

Riya and Sreejith both enjoyed there sexual life very well ,
Suddenly one day Sreejith Father told him to quit his job and to take over his business ,but Sreejith love what he is doing. So he don't have idea to quite ,
Riya also give full support to his loveable husband , 

Why Sreejith Father forced Sreejith to quit his Job ? 
Bcs Few months ago Sreejith found no confirmation clearance for one of the famous shopping mall in the City ,
There land is not approval for construction buildings , because land located near by river , so Sreejith found and collect the details and with the support of some higher official he demolished the building ,

Sreejith don't know this is his turing point of his life,the building owner who is one of the Higher power in the state his name is "Rajiv ", he had capacity to stop Sreejith before demolish the buliding but they didn't , Election is going to happen within 10 days ,bcs if this issue come to know press of public there party name might damage, so they made silence ,

One of the party member who is Sreejith father friend ,he informed his father about Rajiv  and ,what really happend ?,
And he said ," Sreejith did a big mistake ,Rajiv  is a powerful man in the country  he won't leave if anyone against him" please tell your son to quite his job and go some other countries for couple of months ,

So Sreejith father said to Sreejith indirectly to quite the job and take over his business ,
But Sreejith can't ,,, 

Who is Rajeev  "  ? 

He is on of the powerful Gunda and doing real estate all over the country , he have many politician supports because he is working for them ,and raajev  is also one the posting in current ruling party ,, 

Election came , Raajev  party won by high margin , after knowing the election result Rajeev  celebrated the victory all over the state, and get blessings from his party head and back to his routine work , 

After couple of days ,Rajeev  mind strikes about building demolished incidents ,his face became red ,he still have high anger on Sreejith ,
Rajeev  said his Assistant Kumar  to enquire about Sreejith family back ground ,

Ast Suresh had collected all the details within a hours ,  came to know Sreejith got married few months ago & his father working in Dubai ,well settled family and all ,

Rajeev knew Sreejith is an intelligent guy ,so it's not easy to get him in any trap , and also Sreejith also have support in opposite side party members ,if we do anything against Sreejith ,sure opposite party will directly attack our name to media and people ,

So better ,take Sreejith out from his safe zone and finish his story ,

Rajeev smile .......

Ast Suresh : why you smiling Rajeev sir ?

Rajeev : we are the ruling party , we have all the power to do , 

Ast Suresh : sir ?

Rajeev  : Yes , let me talk to minister and ,give transfer  to Sreejith for other state , 

Ast Suresh : Good idea sir ,

After 3 days , Sreejith recieved a fax from his office , after reading he was upset ,that he got transferred to Uttar pradesh
Sreejith thought , how I take this situation to Riya and my family , at 6 pm Sreejith took a transfer letter and reached hom ,  he went enter in to room and kept the letter in the table and go for bath ,
After few minutes ,Riya who made coffe for Sreejith came from kitchen and had a coffee with Sreejith ,

Riya : why you looking dull today ?

Sreejith : Not dull baby ? I got transferred to Uttar pradesh , 

Riya : why this sudden transfer ,?

Sreejith : There have one Big project under government &  net worth is around  450 crore , so I have to go there its my duty , and also I respect government order so can't say no,

Riya : ok baby ,when you leaving ,?with whom ?

Sreejith : with you  ,, baby 

Riya : Smiled , really ????? 

Sreejith : Yes baby ,,there they arranged house for us,

Suddenly Riya huged Sreejith and give kiss on cheek, Sreejith fold Riya on his hand give kiss on her lips for some minutes ,
Phone rang , his PA called Sreejith and said " Sir flight ticket is ready ,yours ticket is on tomorrow morning ,
After there reaching there your New PA will pick you from airport to your new house , Take care sir ,,

Sreejith said thank you ,and cut the phone ,

Next day morning ,Sreejith and Riya  informed both parents and left to airport ,

Sreejith and Riya was very to happy move a new place ,but they don't know it's a game of Rajeev ,

Finally they reached ,Lucknow airport ,his new assistant  Bola Yadav ,

Sir ayiyyeee ayiyyee  ( welcome welcome ) 

Sreejith : Your name Bhola yadav ??

Bola Yadav : Haan ji 

Is this your wife ??? Riya mam

Sreejith : Yes ,bola 

Bola yadav : mam ! you looking beautifull , and noticed  her from top to bottom

[Image: 3635ccbaf8df18295e82a106407ce417.jpeg]
[Image: 02b3c89e2775e4461e4d693ffede565e.jpeg]
Riya wore green color shirt ,and white clr pant, layer of her black bra visible outside the shirt , her 36 D boob  shape is pooping out from the Green shirt , ,,, , ,

Bhola got instant hard in his pant ,

Riya noticed bola ,that he watching her with dirty mind, Riya dindnt mind ,

Bola yadav : come lets go Sreejith sir and  took both of  them to the house ,

Bola Badly badly need Riya for his bed ,But Sreejith is a higher rank officer ,he can't do any thing ,
only  he can do masturbate thinking about Riya ,

Once they reached new house ,Bhola given house key and office car to Sreejith and show a naughty smile to Riya and left with her 2 wheeler  for office  ,,,

Bola yadav in mind ,,,,, Arey Kiya maal ha.... ,Who are the lucky man going to eat her ? Ohh bahgvaan..... muje be chance dedho ( OH my god give me one chance to fuck slut Riya in my life )

House is located in one of the village area near by Gorakphur UP, Sorrounding areas people look like dirty,
Mostly the people in Villages working as daily wages work like Painting , plumbing ,Drainage cleaning etc .

Riya went outside of the home and noticed everything 
She didn't feel comfortable in that area ,

,In Kerala Riya and Sreejith lived in luxurious House , They have money to buy luxurious house within a day, 

But ,Riya have love and trust on sreejith, 
So staying with Sreejith is enough for Riya ,

They both arrange basic needs every thing in the house with in a day ,and start a new  life in UP

DAY : 1 

Sreejith woke up early morning at 6am , Riya is still in the bed with red color hot Nighty ,her nighty is came slightly up, Riya leg is visible up to her knee ,

Sreejith can't control the feeling ,But it's a not a time to play with Riya ,

Even Sreejith proud himself ,how I got beauty Riya in my life ,

Sreejith refreshed and given kiss to Riya forehead and said ,bi baby """" and went to office ,

Sreejith have to travel 20 KM to office From his home he had office car  to go but ,..
Sreejith mind asked so many questions ,
But he don't think too much , his only focus is to do his duty well and take good name in New office ,

Sreejith parked his car on the office , and went inside, Some staffs welcomed Sreejith ,some staffs didnt  respond and shown attitude to him,

Sreejith ,don't like company atomsphere ,Every files they kept in dirty rack and all, 

But Sreejith ,is a  sudden decision making person, he fixed here I came to work so i have to change the atmosphere with a positive mind and move working ,

MD of the branch " Javed Singh " handover some work file to Sreejith and told him to study the file before start work ,

Javed singh is around 52 years old ,He is from UP, ,he has so many connections with politicians in UP , he is a good looking old man ,but he always use Pan parag powder while working in office , 
He has all bad habit such as ,drinking alcohol ,smoking cigarette ,Pan parag , Ladies weakness and all , 
But he don't try or force any girls in work place ,He respect every girls in work place ,he is little decent in that, Many ladies staff treat him like a won Dad, ,Everyone in the office thought that  he is a good Person , he have only bad habit which is Using Pan Parag ,
if he have mood to Fuck any girls ,he directly go to some red light areas and given money to them and fulfill his enjoyment, but no one know about this ,he ado bad things in a professional way, no one can read him...

His wife was dead 10 years ago in an accident , so every ladies staff in the office have soft corner with him....
Javed Singh is money minded cunning person , he is working for politician and gundaas , He had many deals with them , Javed sing got this MD post with the help of Minister "Harsha Patel"

Harsha Patel and Rajeev  both are close friends,
Harsha Patel use Rajeev  for money laundering, gundaaism , and for all the illegal businesses activities ,, 

Harsha Patel is one of the partner in shopping mall ( building ) in Kerala ,which is demolished by Sreejith

DAY : 2

Morning at 9 Am , Raajev  had a phone call with Harsha Patel , 

Rajeev  : Hi my Dosth ..How are you ? 

Harsha Patel :  iam fine and what about you ?

Rajeev  : Going great dosth , Heard that you working hard for next election , 

Harsha Patel :  Arey  , you are with me , ,
If I ask money for election you are ready to give ? ,if ask anyone to kill for me you are ready to do? ,then whats else I need ,

Meraa.....dosth .... ( my friend ...... )

Yee saal be mey jeethe ha....( this year also I am going to win this election )

Raajev  :  Smiled , Ha ha 

Dosth , Do you remember one of engineer who demolished our building in Kerala ,

Harsha Patel : haan oo choothiyaa kidhar hon abhi ? ( Yes where is that asshole ?? Can we kill him ) 

Rajeev : dosth , with the support of minister  we given him  transfer to your state. UP ,Gorakphur location 

He have political support in Kerala , if we kill him , we have to answer so many questions to press media , and peoples ,

Harsha Patel : areyy haise chodenge o choothiya koo .... ( How can we leave that ass hole ??  ok don't worry 
Gorakphur came under my limit ,,send me all the detail about him through WhatsApp  I will finish his career )

Rajeev  : ok dosth ,check your WhatsApp ,I have sent all the details 
 we have to plan big , we must return back hard ,,

Harsha Patel : Ok Rajeev ,

After some minute Harsha Patel ask his PA shikkander to connect Javed Singh ,
shikkander age is 55 , he is very genuine to harsha , he also have believe on him ....
Harsha patel enquired Javed singh about Sreejith ,
Which project Sreejith is handling , where he staying and all...,Javed singh is shocked why minister is asking about sreejith,But Javed singh don't know for what reason minister is asking.,
 After asking , Harsh Patel said to Javed , Don't involve Sreejith to any of our projects ,allot him in "Aarif Building Projects"
 , this week  i have some meetings in Lucknow ,
Next  week I will come back Gorakphur for my daughter wedding ,I will tell my PA to send invitation to all of us ,All must come, and ended his conversation ,

Javed had so many questions in his mind , why minister told me to handover aarif buliding project for Sreejith ,
Aarif is a Local Don , he is a son of Ex minister (Opposite party) he had many ciruminal cases like money laundering ,murder, bang  and all,
Influence of his father , no one have courage to ask any question with him , current party also give him support because of there deals and needs ,

Update - 2 

Minister PA invite  everyone in the office to come on wedding , 
Same day evening Sreejith said this to Riya ,
Riya was very excite to go for wedding  , she didn't any North Indian cultural wedding before ,

The day has arrived ,
The Minister Harsha Patel booked a big VIP hall for her daughter wedding reception ,the hall full of cameras , Mostly VIP, Politicians ,and some government staffs present in the wedding ,

Javed singh came alone ,

his team members came one by one with there Families , 

Minister who was busy taking with VIPS

Finally Riya and Sreejith Arrived in wedding Hall ,
[Image: 7fde68c2d5cab9b99d5aa6cc41af48d8.jpg]
 [Image: be353ef46f052e1c0a44ebcba7605a0b.jpg]

Sreejith hold Riya hand and took her to his team members ,Every one was mesmerized after watching Riya , She wore yellow  saree with same matching colour blowse ,and keeping small wallet in hand , saree is little transparent her withe milky navel is visible outside the saree ,
All male eyes on Riya with a list ,,
After introducing  his team members ,Sreejith took Riya to Javed who is sitting in front row, 
Sreejith has touched Javed shoulder ,Javed turn back and seen Sreejith ,
Hi sir  ,this is my wife  Riya ,...
Jave was stucked a sec , he watching a mallu girl closely on 1st time ,
Her perfume taking his mood another level, 

Riya : Hi sir iam Riya Sreejith , give hand shake to Javed ,

Javed : Javed Hold Riya hand , Achaa ... how are you bettii ?? 

Riya : iam fine sir , Sreejith told lot about you ,(Sreejith nothing told about him , but Riya is well educated and cunning girl ,she know how to communicate and survive with others )

Javed  keep holding Riya hand and feel the softness ,his dick is started rolling inside the pant 

Riya dindnt took his hand back ,Riya felt he is like a father ,

Javed : Nyce to see you betti, 

While talking with Riya all other team members came , 

Suddenly Javed UN hold her hand ,

Hi team members asked Javed to take group photo with couples and Minister ,Minister who was busy talking with VIPs

All the team members please javed singh to call the minister to take group photo ,

Javed know minister if he request to minister he will come for group photo.

Javed  singh went near to minister and some thing he told on his ear ,minister didn’t said any thing just signal his hand for wait.

After 10 minutes , Minister went on stage near by couples and signal his hand to come on stage ,Every in team members was happy , 

Javed singh told his team members move fast to stage, Javed and some of them went left side of the couple , 
Riya ,sreejith and some of them went right side of the couple where minister standing , 

Riya who come and stand near by minister , Minister starred Riya but he don’t know who she is ? 

Riya show a huge attention to minister ,Minister look was calm and decent , but he definitely tasted Riya fully covered hot body from the saree and blowse ,Her perfume smell disturbing minister very had , 

Camera mine just on the flash and took a photo and thumbs up his hand , Every one congratulate couples , in the mean time Minister just give a conversation with Riya , 

Minister Harsha :  You working in which branch ? I dint see you before 

Riya ;  No sir , Iam not working , my hus is working 
Suddenly sreejith said ….

Hi sir iam sreejith newly joined Civil engineer in Gorakhpur Divison, she is my Riya 
ohh , Sreejith welcome to my state said by minister ,
Then every one who took  group photos start to move down from stage , 

Riyas was always careful to wear dresses properly so that she did not get unnecessary attraction from men ,God made her with such a gorgeous and voluptuous figure that it is not easy to hide from any dress , 
Riya  and sreejith also just said bi sir nyce to meet you and left from the stage ,
[Image: 3648c9ec83432d7e43e30709f85e4333.jpeg]

Minister who  saw the back view of Riya, her plumy ass is moving left and right while she stepping down the stair , her white skinny shining shoulder and waist shape given treat for Minister , 

Minister dick started rolling inside his white pant ,

Minister thought in his mind   “ are saala yeh maathar chooth ko itne kubsoorst beebi aaj sey riya mera ha ,  (  you mother fucker sreejith how you get this beautiful wife , I wil fuck and drill her pussy hard  make your wife Riya as my slave)

After completing dinner , one by one start to left , minister also busy with guest and some others ,
 Javed singh  still keep his eyes on riya beautiful body ,
Riya asked Javed sir why every one came with family , why you not ? 

Javed shown his face sad and sad , no betti I don’t have family , my wife passed way 10 years ago , iam staying alone for more than 10 years , I don’t have childrens ,Riya and sreejith felt bad after hearing this

Riya who usually read boys character shortly ,Because of his age she felt trust on Javed words , Actually what  javed said is true , But what inside his  mind even brilliant riya also cant find  ,,Riya should pay big for this mistake 

Riya politely Said , don’t feel  me and sreejith , you come to our home anytime , we both are like your childrens , actually when I see you first time , your body language also feel same  like my father , 

Tears came for Javed , 

Javed said thanks betti  and remove his spects , some water drops came from both the eyes , Riya cant see him like this , Riya looked sreejith a sec and give hug to Javed ,sreejith also didn’t take this as serious ,, 
[Image: e77990f44d00223de52497a43a6c242b.jpg]
Javed  cant believe , he is enjoying at the core , her soft skinny body almost hold tight on javed hard body , her boobs striking on javed chest , something vibration started inside javed pant ,javed hold his arm on riya back for some seconds , then riya unhold the hug  , 

Apart from Sreejith , Javed is tha 2nd Luckiest person who hug  Beautiful Riya ,,

Riya said to javed , OK sir we have to leave  and left from there, 

Javed thought , his sentiment workout very well , now he got coupon to go for riya home any time,

One end Minister had lust on Riya , Other end Javed Singh ,
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great start. Will the politician show her another world of sex and make her his slut.
[+] 2 users Like Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Very good way to start
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Excellent way of narration make this story more erotic and would be glad if u keep posting regularly.

Great writing skills.
Like Reply
Plz keep the plot updated with regular updates

Looking forward for a beautiful story with great narrating skills

Just pace up a little with the plot
Like Reply
Congratulations for a new story!!!
Like Reply
come soon and make these flesh hungry wolf cum in the riya pussy in litres.
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Nice Start.. Update it regularly
Like Reply
Very nice keep posting give long updates nice plot
Like Reply
Very good story ,seems to be most erotic ones ,hello writer move the pace with big updates 

Great writing skills angain
Like Reply
Any update for the next episode
Like Reply
(20-08-2023, 08:58 PM)Pvzro Wrote: Very good story ,seems to be most erotic ones ,hello writer move the pace with big updates 

Great writing skills angain

Can I change Riya Photo ? Any one pls
Like Reply
Waiting for the updates dear and likewise u can change pics also
Like Reply
(21-08-2023, 11:14 AM)Anoop Nair Wrote: Can I change Riya Photo ? Any one pls

No bro no needed she looking hot so keep her pic for upcoming updates incase need to show her nude means please edit it as nude and post for your story
Like Reply
Riya The Mallu Fuckedup by the UP Politician

I have read the stroy of Anoop Nair Titled "Riya The Mallu Fuckedup by the UP Politician"

The Charecters are:

Heroine: Riya 29, Good loooking College girl, Mallu, studied in Chennai 

Heroine's father: Rajiv Pillai havingn a Business in Dubai. He also has some illegal foreign connection

---------------------------------------------------------

Hero: Sreejith, a Honest Civil Engr, working in Kerala Govt.

Hero Sreejith Marries the Heroine Riya. The couple loves each other 

Sreejith demolished a illegal Building which belongs to a Big Politician who is the villain by name Rajeev reddy

Sereejiths father (Name not yet known) has advised his son to quit the job and take over his business. The reason for his suggesstion is that he is unhappy about his sons involvement to demolish the building belonging to the Villain

Villain: Rajeev Reddy, Politician, Recently won the Election, Owner of the Building which is demolished. He has vengeance over Hero for demolition of his building.  

To take revenge he manipulates and therefore the hero is suddenly transferred to UP

The Hero and Heroine went to Lucknow, UP.

--------------------------------------------------------
The hero and heroine arrive at Lucknow, UP

1. Bola yadav The new Asst to Hero assigned by Govt. 

2. Javed Singh MD of the company (Probably a Govt. company) in Lucknow in which the Hero has been transferred to work. 

3. Harsha Patel, Minister and a close associate of Javed Singh. 

4. Areef is a Goon opp party. There is a Aarif Building project. Hero is assigned a job in Aarif's Building project
--------------------------------------------------------

Minister Harsha Patel's Daughters wedding is celebrated in a grand manner. 

Hero and Heroine are attending the wedding ceremony. 

MD Javed Singh welcomes the Hero and Heroine. He is attracted by the Beauty of the Heroine. 

In the meantime the Minister arrives for the Wedding. So the MD leaves for receiving the VIP Minister and a Group photo with the Minister

With that this part of the story ends.
------------------------------------------------------

From the title we can understand that Good lookng Heroine Riya w/o a Honest Govt. employee will be sexually tasted by a Politician of UP. Probably the Minister Harsha Patel. Or Aarif or may be by both.

How it is going to happen ? 

We are all eager to know !

Interesting Good story ! Well narrated ! Attractive photographs adds to the story ! Awaiting for the next update

------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Anoop Nair

Can I change Riya Photo ? Any one pls

Yes. You can change to suit the role of the character. She may be a Glamour girl / Chaste wife / Traditional Family girl. The decision is yours !
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
Apart from Sreejith ,,Riya is not easy to share bed with another males ,

So I have to write Riya character very natural, Give me some days , i will update...
[+] 2 users Like Anoop Nair's post
Like Reply