Poll: How to want Sneha sluttified in upcoming stories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A College whore who used to get fucked whenever it is possible
11.54%
3 11.54%
A homely wife who is desperate about her sex life and makes moves to get fuck by neighbours or anyone
30.77%
8 30.77%
Gets fucked by family members
19.23%
5 19.23%
Gets Fucked by younger boys
19.23%
5 19.23%
Having sex with old men
19.23%
5 19.23%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Romance Sneha sex stories based on her films
Movie1 - GOA 
Sneha is an entrepreneur in Goa, she has a cruise ship in her name.

[Image: sneha-hot-skirt-in-goa-movie-stills-4.jpg]

She is a drunkard and one day at a party in a club
She was acquainted with Vaibhav and they both fell in love.
[Image: 2935316619_1_9.gif]

Sneha insisted Vaibhav to marry her and he agrees all of a sudden they got married after somedays of roaming relationship

Two days before they are getting married Sneha asked a thing to Vaibhav in a rough tone"Hey you moron, I doubt that you are a man or something else". Vaibhav was shocked and asked why she asked that. Sneha asked, "Why you are in a relationship with a woman". Vaibhav got angry about this and said" Look I truly love and I have my lust only for you because you are the only girl whom I would fuck" Sneha got calm and she told something Vaibhav with a smile
[Image: sneha_vaibhav_goa_movie_hot_stills_42.jpg]

"Love? That is an abstract thing and I am not able to realize yours within a couple of days after our first meeting,but the other thinnnggg" sneha pressurize the word.Vaibhav"Got it So you want me to do it before marriage? Do you trust me?"
Sneha nodded innocently with a smile..
Vaibhav caresses her shoulder and came closer to her. To his shock, Sneha pulled his shirt and gave him a lip lock Vaibhav opened her lips by using his tongue and starts exploring her oral part both are in their high Heavens tounges are battling vaibhav chewed her lips softly. they separated after 10 minutes.. their mixed saliva is drooling on Sneha's lips and the first drop ran into her cleavage.
[Image: 16425745_1787002781553066_62059322201011...e=648D2094]

This scene makes Vaibhav take care of her tits
He slowly went near her gave kisses on her neck and bit her neck softly and placed his hand on her boobs over her top..and sneha was expecting him to play with her tits..He took a breath and asked if she was sure about that..this made sneha angry and she said that"Still I wonder why you are wearing men's clothes.Vaibhav got irritated by hearing this again and he pulled her to the near sofa and made her sit on his lap then he tears her top
[Image: 3-13-lena-paul-bruce-venture-monstercurv...360e09.gif]

And started playing with her tits. He pressed those boobs, squeezed and pinched those nipples. Simultaneously he played with her boobs and licked her back and gave some love bites on her shoulders, back and earlobes..Sneha was enjoying the pleasure and turned around. Withouth making any second waste vaibhav cuddled her and kissed her boobs passionately her gave some love bites and strong kisses on her boobs sneha took one of her boobs and asked him to suck the nipples.he gave some love kisses on her nips and took her nipple into his mouth..he playfully pinched her hips with playing with her tits after 30ins of foreplay sneha wants too curious to suck his cock..She stood up and asked him to stand up and removed his undies. es..he obeyed her and he removed his bottom
Sneha was surprised and very happy by his cock
[Image: really-happy-sneha.gif]

She cuddled him and kissed him with joy and took his cock in hand she caressed his cock while kissing him.
[Image: handjob-while-kissing-talking-about.gif]

She knelt down and played with cock giving light kisses at first and she gradually increased the intensity and gave strong kisses then she took it into her mouth at first she was just soaking his cock with her saliva and then she started to suck it hard.

[Image: images.jpg]
Vaibhav exploded within 5 minutes. He came in her mouth itself..this made her angry.she drank every bit of it.but she controlled herself and caressed him to be focused now and again took his cock into her mouth.But vaibhav felt tired and asked permission to sleep..Sneha agreed and sat next to him on the bed and fingered herself when he was sleeping .. She made her orgasm and slept with him. Now the next day(The day before the wedding)they had a wonderful time of foreplaying like kissing licking Exchanging love bites and all for almost 3 hours and this time sneha asked him to fuck her at once he inserted his dick inside sneha he exploded the cum..Sneha knew before that this might happen.He tolerated and once again she fingered herself while he was sleeping after the orgasm and slept together

They married on the next day
[Image: sneha_vaibhav_goa_movie_hot_stills_64.jpg]

Both Vaibhav and Sneha were happy on their wedding
Her Plan is getting worked?
A couple of days after her wedding
Vaibhav met a person called Prasanna
He introduced himself to Vaibhav that he is one of his wife's ex-husbands
And he started narrating his story with sneha
and how she is stealing assets from innocent
Men
To be continued.. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Read the full story here guys..there are so many kinky stuffs in this movie parody 
https://desifakes.com/threads/sneha-stor...lms.31977/
Like Reply
Waiting for sneha prasanna flash back nanba

Update when ever u get time pls nanba

Excellent story flow nanba

My best wishes to u
Like Reply
Any chance of update nanba pls
Like Reply
[Image: 7mTX4Gk2P4GuXXH+8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=]
Like Reply
இன்று பதிவு உண்டா நண்பா ?