Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balatkr/Forcd/Humiliation Theme and Fantasy Discussion
Anyone with this fantasy ? PM for chat/voice
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
DM your telegram id
Like Reply
.. …..
Like Reply
(24-05-2023, 03:20 PM)Anon12 Wrote: I like every one of those things, open to explore more with like minded people
PM me if interested.

Check your telegram
Like Reply
Anyone ?
Like Reply
Always fascinated me , very erotic the thoughts , like forced , BDSM , bondage , blindfolds , forcible spanking and all these are very erotic , more so for a women .
[+] 2 users Like ShilpaD's post
Like Reply
(21-05-2023, 11:19 PM)dark5670 Wrote: Anyone with this fantasy ? PM for chat/voice

Balatkr/Forcd/Humiliation Theme and Fantasy Discussion

These are good for fantacy and imagination only. It is dangerous to do in real. In some rare cases it can lead to even murder / suicide.

In Kerala, in the name of wife swapping, they bring real chaste wife and offer to other men for forcibly ..... fun. That led to serious crime and to the notice of law enforcing authorities. 

Please read a read related news dated 20-May-2023

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/pa...03198.html
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
Pls DM me everyone's tele id
Like Reply
(06-06-2023, 06:51 PM)raasug Wrote: Balatkr/Forcd/Humiliation Theme and Fantasy Discussion

These are good for fantacy and imagination only. It is dangerous to do in real. In some rare cases it can lead to even murder / suicide.

In Kerala, in the name of wife swapping, they bring real chaste wife and offer to other men for forcibly ..... fun. That led to serious crime and to the notice of law enforcing authorities. 

Please read a read related news dated 20-May-2023

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/pa...03198.html

I did not know you are still around after all these years!
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(08-06-2023, 08:14 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I did not know you are still around after all these years!

Thank you for remembering me !

I am anxiously waiting for your posts. 

Please continue your posts !
Like Reply
Wife swap started in America but it is present in India. My stepfather swaps my mother regularly for many years now. She was pressured to participate. Initially it was just swap then some prostitution also added. It is continuing after all these years.
[+] 1 user Likes f27f27's post
Like Reply
(10-06-2023, 07:49 AM)f27f27 Wrote: Wife swap started in America but it is present in India. My stepfather swaps my mother regularly for many years now. She was pressured to participate. Initially it was just swap then some prostitution also added. It is continuing after all these years.

Yes. I too know that similar activities are taking place secretly. Even traditional, orthodox type Chaste wives are offered by the husband to other men. Though she will not like it, there is no other option for her. So she just keeps quiet undergoes this silently. It is done secretly. 

So long as it is happening within the limits, meaning it is known only to the limited circle and is done occassionally once in a while and not too often there is no problem in it. The wife also will understand the husband's situation and will maintain secrecy and silence. Over the period of time she gets accustomed to it and her fear and nervousness gradually goes away
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
(10-06-2023, 12:56 PM)raasug Wrote: Over the period of time she gets accustomed to it and her fear and nervousness gradually goes away

This is exactly the situation with our mother. She is used to other men fucking her. I do not think she likes going to bed with so many men but goes through it to save the marriage.
Like Reply
American here, with an Indian wife. I very much have this fantasy regarding my wife.
Like Reply
(20-06-2023, 06:33 AM)useherasyouplease Wrote: American here, with an Indian wife.  I very much have this fantasy regarding my wife.

I think american society is more liberal than Indian society. Such things are ordinary matters in America whereas in India it is rare. Indian wife although will not like it, but she knows that it is nothing unusual in America. So she will adjust herself to the American society after settling herself in America.

While you are in Rome, be a Roman ! is the proverb
Like Reply
Telegram id @zanrh77
Like Reply
(23-05-2023, 08:43 PM)Milflover69 Wrote: DM your telegram id

Tele id Rajars1974
Like Reply
Tbh as a cuckson I like these no limit extreme fantasies very much. Always makes me hard and cum.
Like Reply
Hi I like this theme. dlove5727 @ hangouts
Like Reply
Please message me on .,' ID @xsspy96 for detailed chat/voice on such themes. No Limits...
Like Reply