Incest The Rebel (Completed) (Mom-Son, Hair Fetish, Cheating)
Hello everyone. This is my only incest story which I had written long back in a regional language Marathi as well as in English (on Xossip). 

This story is little different from other incest stories posted here due to "hair fetish" associated with incest theme. I hope you would appreciate my attempt to write this story..  Would like to hear from you...Thank you.

Part I 

“Enough is enough,” I thought. “Why in the world is she doing this to us? I can’t be silent anymore knowing all her rubbish business,” I talked to myself. 

Though I was very frustrated, my legs were literally shaking. Such was the terror of my mummy that I hardly dared to disobey her, and here I was preparing myself for an argument with her.

As she opened her bedroom door and came out my heart rushed like never before. 

As expected, she was ready with a beautifully draped new saree that was surely not brought by dad. The glossy makeup she had put on her face was declaring her plan of going out that evening too. Yes, it indeed had been her routine over the last few months to disappear at random times, only to return at odd times past 9 PM. I tell you she was a beautiful woman - very fair complexion, attractive face and slender figure. But due to her strict nature I had always been afraid of her. I hadn’t seen my dad argue with her over any of her decisions all their married life. 

She was standing in front of the mirror and adjusting her saree. 

“Shubham, have you cleaned your room? I will be a little late tonight. So please cook rice yourself,” she said as she turned to the door mumbling song.

“I won’t,” I somehow managed to say.

She quickly turned back to me, “What did you say?” she wasn’t expecting this from me. Her stare made me a little nervous, but I was full of rage.

“Where are you going at this time?” I asked.

“Shubham, don’t be too smart,” Her voice was loud. “I think I haven’t given you enough attention these days. If rice is not ready by the time I am home, you will be in trouble, I promise that.”

“Where.. the.. hell.. you.. are.. going..,” I questioned again; emphasising on each word.

“Who the fuck you are to ask me this? Even your father haven’t talked to me like this ever.” 

She rushed to me in anger to hit me but stopped looking at the clock. “I will look at you later,” she said, banging the door off behind her and stepping down the stairs hurriedly.

I was sweating... As far as I know my mummy, I was going to have a bizarre class tonight. I shouldn’t have talked to her – a thought came in my mind. 

I had tea and was searching for rice but didn’t get it. I took a second cup and was standing on the balcony taking hot sips. There was little rain so cold breezes were hitting me. It will be some 7 p.m. and by then it was getting dark outside. Soon the rain started with thunder and within no time all the surrounding was flooded with water. I felt a little relaxed by then and suddenly the bell rang.

I opened the door and guess what? Mummy was standing at the door. All wet. Water was dripping all over the floor from her soaked body and clothes. She literally pushed me back and ran to the bathroom. It seemed like her planning had been ruined due to rain. I laid on the sofa and surfed the TV. I was not in the mood to talk with her.

“Why didn’t you cook the rice?” Hearing mummy, I turned to her. She was standing just feet away from me wiping her free hairs with a towel.

“Mummy I went for but ….Aaaahh goddd…….,” she didn’t bother to listen to me completely and twisted my ear. 

“I told you to keep rice ready by the time I came home. You lazy, mouthy bastard,” she scolded me and slapped me.

“I am not a lying mummy. I really didn’t find it,” I was telling her. 

“Is that so? You didn’t get it? Then you won’t get a meal tonight. I guess that will bring your head on track.” Saying this, she again slapped me hard. “Keeping track of me, asshole,” she said, leaving for her bedroom.

I wasn’t expecting anything different from this. She used to beat me for superfluous reasons. And this time I have asked her about her inappropriate behaviour of hanging out of home. In short, I was questioning her fidelity. How wouldn’t she react? 

Part II 

“It's time to do or die,” I made up my mind and started thinking about my next moves to expose my mummy before my dad. Next to me was her phone, lying on the sofa, and an idea clicked in my mind. She would surely call her lover anyhow and I should not miss this chance. This will be the strongest evidence against her – recorded conversation between my mummy and her lover. I quickly picked it up and enabled call recording. After putting the phone away, I left for my room. Despite my belief that the plan is full-proof, I was begging god to let things happen as expected. 

And then I heard her walking towards the sofa and then returning to her bedroom and closing the door behind her. I was sure that she had carried the phone with her. Now my heart was pounding like never before. I tried to be relaxed trying to engage my mind into the collapsing raindrops through the window but all my attention was on the adjacent room where my mummy was talking on phone in a low, suspicious voice. It was hardly 10 minutes, mummy was banging on my door. 

“Shubham.. Open the door.”

I quickly jumped on the bed and pulled the slipped inside the blanket. 

“Sleeping mummy. I have a headache,” I was frightened. 

“That’s why I am here. to take good care of you,” her voice was harsh. “Don’t you hear me? Just open the door.”

I had no option but to open the door. As soon as I opened the door, she held her phone next to me. And asked - “What the hell is this?”

Part III 

I was so scared that I couldn’t even open my mouth. My whole body was sweating. She had found out about my plan. Now there was nothing which could save me. 

“Are you spying on me? You asshole,” she slapped me hard.

”Why did you do this? What’s your plan with the recording? you dirty chap,” she twisted my ear, “Speak up, you shameless.”

“Wanted to bring your real face to dad,” I cried in anger, “Why are you hanging out this often? Have you really cared how you are behaving? Always mumbling on the phone, laughing and what not. I am old enough to understand your fucking affair,” I continued, “All colony is making fun of us. All our prestige…huh. Did you even care about this?”

“Ok… Your’e done?” Mummy's eyes were red in anger, “If you are somehow to tell your father, tell him in detail all of your mother’s deeds. Come here you asshole,” She pulled me by ear and brought me to her bedroom.

“Come here you fucking asshole. I will answer each of your questions,” she pushed me to her bed, “You are pretending to be the man of the house, aren't you? I should inform you about everything. Where I go, with whom, what for, isn’t? Then I will tell you. Rather, I will show you.”

She threw the mobile on my face and roared, “Record it dear. Record it well and show it to your dear father. Let’s see what the shit he can do about it,” she said this and dropped her pallu (Portion of saree covering chest area) off her chest.

“Woah.. woo.. what the hell are you doing?” I literally jumped.. But mummy instructed to keep quiet with her finger. 

“But mummy, listen to me please,” I was trying to stop her but she was behaving as if possessed by spirit. 

“Look.. this is how Varma pulls off my saree,” she quickly undid her beautiful saree by revolving about herself and threw it on bed. 

“Ummm…” she closed her eyes and moaned. Due to her non stop talking she was breathing heavily and her chest was getting up and down. With awkwardness I turned off my face to the side. 

“Look here you asshole. Don’t turn your face now. Look, this is how I stand in front of Varma and he leisurely observes my beauty, with his lusty eyes. Ummmmm,” she again moaned. I quickly peeked at her and noticed her massive chest and deep navel. I was getting very hesitant. I was cursing myself for this recording adventure.

“Mummy, I am feeling sleepy. I am going to my bedroom,” I walked towards the door.

“Don’t you dare to move an inch. You fucking asshole,” she cried.

“Sleepy head. Just like father. Got to marry a beautiful woman like me but in vain. I have slept countless nights unsatisfied, hungry; hearing your dear father’s deadly snoring,” she teased, “Now, these days, that pile of shit doesn't even have time to look at my face. Then what’s wrong if I offer myself to someone with interest in me? and I offered myself to one such… fully,” saying this so she moved to undo her blouse.

“Stop it mummy. For god’s sake.,” I ran to her and held her hands tightly. We both struggled due to which she got mad. She slapped me hard and again pushed me to bed. 

Watching me trying to stand up, she roared, “You won’t get it this way.” and pulled my hands together and tied to bed over my head with her saree which was lying on the bed. I was so helplessly lying on bed trying to avoid eye contact with mummy.

Then she laughed wickedly, “Lay down Shubham, just like that. I will tell you everything. Everything about the affair between me and Varma. Yes I have an affair with him and it’s not recent. I have been engaged with him for 3 years. And since he came to my life, he has satisfied me to the core, He has been giving me the damn pleasure without which your dad had spoiled my life. So, I didn’t feel anything wrong with what I did.” She took off her blouse and threw it on the bed near me.

I shied and turned my face toward the other side of the bed. But within moments her petticoat landed in front of me. 

“Ohh shit,” I mumbled to myself. My heart was racing. I didn’t dare to open my eyes. I was trying to ignore her but her words, her movements were penetrating through my head and disturbing my brain. I felt her sitting near me in bed.

“Look at me,” she laid beside me. I did not want to turn towards her but her slap made me do so. And now there was lying her curvy, lustrous body, only guarded by a bra and panty before my eyes. Suddenly I felt movements in my pants and I became very nervous.

Her hands were holding my face firmly forcing me to look at her and now my eyes started to roam hesitantly over her body. Her huge breasts, fabulous figure, bare-milky white thighs, I was astonished. As I looked at mummy’s face, she was looking at me only. Her beautiful face was tense and her nostrils were widening with her heavy breaths. 

“And then he pulls me on the bed.. like this.. and crushes in his strong arms,” saying so mummy approached me and her fingers started undo buttons of my shirt. 

“And then starts the game of sex,” she opened all my buttons. As there was no banyan inside, her hot breaths were hitting my chest. 

“Aaaah.. ,” I moaned with closed eyes. Mummy’s hands were roaming on my bare chest. She was also rubbing her beautiful face on my chest, planting hot kisses on it. By then, my cock had become rock hard.

“Ummmm.. ,” she moaned and looked at me. “And then comes time for his favourite act,” she took her braid in hand and started moving it slowly on my face and bare chest. 

“Varma opens my braid and plays with my long beautiful hair,” she said and started to undo her braid. She opened it all and spread all her hairs over my body. Her hair was so thick and long that it covered my whole body like a mattress. She moved a little up and also overlapped my face with her hair. There was a typical, mild fragrance to her hair. She then slowly moved downwards kissing my neck, chest, stomach etc. Her silky hairs were trailing behind her head, touching all my sensual points she had kissed. Then again she jerked her hairs and spread all her hairs on my body as before and again went downward as before. 

Her sensual acts like this were unbearable for me and my cock was like an iron rod by now. In an attempt to punish me for querying her, she herself was being driven into desire. While she was describing her naughty acts with Varma, she was intimating shamelessly with her own son. Her moves full of lust and seduction had made morals faint away and I was also looking at her with a lustful gaze.

While going down, she stopped at my waist. Probably, she would have realised my erection over pants. She took a little pause but didn’t bother further and undid buckle of the pant and pulled off my pants quickly for which I mechanically helped by lifting my hips up. She looked at the underwear stretched to its limit by my hard on. I felt like she took a deep breath looking at it and then suddenly she made me totally nude. 

“And then I took hold of his big hard dick,” she said as her hand moved to hold mine and she started to rub my penis slowly. Her eyes were glued over my rod. Her soft touch made my dick tremble. 

She ducked and was observing my dick carefully. Her hot breaths were doing magic on my cock and I was lifting my waist to react to this excitement. She backed a little and started whipping my cock very hard with her long hair. I really didn’t know what she was doing but that was feeling hell good. I was literally rubbing my legs over bed with excitement. 

“I tell you. Verma’s snake is so big. I can’t stop myself from taking that.. ,” she said and suddenly took ‘my’ dick in mouth!

“Mummmmmy.. aaaaaaaaaah.. ohhhhhhhhhhhh,” I moaned with unbearable sensation. Her soft lips were working on my dick. She was giving me a fantastic blowjob. She was sucking me like a hungry beast and I was in heaven. All the time I just kept moaning, “Mum.. Mummy.. aaah.. Mummy..”

My hands should have been free, I thought. A newbie like me was unable to hold more of her attack, and I sprayed countless streams of cum in her mouth.

Mummy was breathing heavily. I think she had drunk all the cum. Looking at me, angrily she hit my thigh hard and said, “This is how I eat Varma’s meat. Got it?” and she slept beside me.

Part - IV

Though I was feeling relaxed with this memorable ejaculation, Mummy was not satisfied yet and with little break, again started to enchant me with her beauty. She looked in my eyes as she undid her bra and her tight mammaries were all open. I was looking with lust and disbelief at her nude body. Her tight breasts, open hairs, her displaced kumkum and big mangalsutra of my father’s name hanging in her neck. She was looking a bitch in heat. She placed her breasts over my chest and seductively said, “And then the bra and panty also gets off.” She pulled off her panty too, and crawled up to feed me her breast. 

And then I wasn't required to tell what Varma would be doing next. I did the same thing which any man in this place could have done. I hungrily munch over it and started sucking it hard. 

She cried in pleasure.. “ Aahmm… mm… mmm”. 

I continued sucking her twin mangoes one by one. And my cock was rocking again. Mummy, who was over me, backed herself a little. She caressed my face and kissed me with her juicy lips firmly holding my face.

“Aaah…,” I wasn’t expecting this. I was cooperating with her until she broke her French kiss. She went down and sat on my lap, massaging my tool this time, softly. 

“And then comes time to fuck,” she talked shamelessly. “Yes my dear. Varma fucks hell out of your mummy. Aaahh..,” she rubbed her clean pussy with her fingers. I shivered with this filthy act and sighed. 

“Want to know how he fucks?” saying this, she positioned herself by fixing her knees around my waist. She brought her pussy to my cock. I was shocked and was looking at her with wide open eyes and mumbling nonsense words, “Aaa…ummm.. but.. Are you sure?.. mummm..”, she started mounting me, slowly taking my enlarged mushroom into her. “Aaah.. Ummm.. Sssssss..,” we both moaned. 

I was experiencing my first sex with closed eyes. Slowly, my cock entered her furnace and my cock was having heightened pleasure. I went totally mad. With tied hands, I started to jerk my neck with excitement, rubbing my legs over bed.

“Aaa.. aaa.. aaah.. hhhh,” mummy completely took me inside her and moaned while seductively biting her lips.

“Mumm..aaaaaah,” I tried to look at our union. What a feeling that was! Mummy was now fucking me hard. “aaah… ummm… oohhh..,” she was roaring. She was holding me like a cougar captures prey. Her both hands were on my chest and she was shaking her waist lightening fast. Her body became wet with sweat and hairs were all messed up with her intensive foreplay. She was looking like a sex goddess.

I had my eyes closed and kept moaning, “aaahhh… ssssss… mummy… mummy…”

“Look at me, you asshole..,” she roared, “This is how your mother gets fucked by Varma, understood? Did you get it you fucking idiot.” Mummy slowed her moves; bent over me; and took the comb out of the drawer over my head. She was now brushing her hair while dancing on my cock.

I was completely stunned. First time in life I realised how beautiful her hair was. Thick, long and silky. I remembered all the naughty acts she did with me using her hair and my cock expanded in her pussy.

She was brushing her hair taking those over her left shoulder. In between she was jerking her head and all her rapunzel was spreading on her back and sometimes in front, on my face. I was out of my mind.

At last, she properly tied her hair in a bun and increased her pace. “Aahh.. ummm..,” we both were sweating a lot. 

“Slowly mummy.. aaah… slowly,” I didn’t want it to be over as I was on verge to cum again. 

“ No idiot.. not slowly.. ahhh.. Varma bangs me hard.. aahhh… real hard… aahh.. aaah… aahh. I am coming,” Mummy’s waist moved like a laser beam and within 2 – 3 strokes I emptied my sack into her love tunnel. Following me, she also cummed on my cock, stretching her body. She looked very exhausted. But I felt like she was satisfied. She stood up and freed my tied hand after which she left for the bathroom. 

My hands were literally blocked. I cleaned my cock with her saree. Mummy was in the shower. I was very hungry as mummy had punished me not to eat anything. Unsure what to do now, I picked up mummy’s phone lying on the bed. Let’s see what they talked about, I thought and I played the recording. 

Part V 
(Recording starts)
Mummy: Hello.
Varma : What is this Rajani.. I have been calling you for an hour.. Where are you now?
Mummy: Varma ji. There is a problem. I am at my home itself.. It’s raining heavily outside. I didn’t get a cab even after waiting for half an hour. 
Varma : Shit.. you messed it all.
Mummy : Listen Varma ji why don’t you come here to pick me up? I am all ready.
Varma : Can’t come dear. That’s the problem. If you had told me before then something could have been done.
Mummy : Please come na.. I am in the mood today. Will do it at a hotel somewhere here.
Varma : Won’t happen today. My wife just called me. I have to go pick her up from the mall.
Mummy: mmm.. I was prepared for you.. This rain ..”
Varma : You yourself are to blame Rajani.. I have told you a million times to leave that dumbass Ramesh and to come stay at my Kamat nagar flat. If only you had listened to me.
Mummy: Hmmm
Varma : What are you doing?
Mummy: Nothing, just brushing my hair.. They are all wet due to rain.
Varma : Ufffff… your sexy hair… I was in the mood to do hairjob today.
Mummy: I am thirsty too, Varma ji.
Varma : Ok let it be.. We will clear the backlog tomorrow… same time, on Royal gold .. ok?
Mummy: Have I ever said no? Will do fun tomorrow janu..
Varma : Oh my darling.. love you very much.. meet you tomorrow… ummmmhaaa (Kissing sound)
Mummy: Ummmhaaaa.
(Recording finishes)

Hearing their conversation brought my cock to life again. What is this hairjob matter? Would be something about hair for sure, I thought. I quickly googled it. By now, I was also feeling a strange fascination about my mummy’s long hair. As I went through various pictures and clips of hairjob, I became even hornier than before.

And then suddenly mummy came out of the bathroom. She was in a nightgown. She had her hair neatly tied in a bun which due to the thick hair-mass was looking even bigger than her head. My cock pulsated with that appealing view. She started collecting saree and other clothes from the bed. 

“Mummy…,” I said ,“You didn’t share everything about your and Varma’s game.”

“What do you mean?” she looked at me confused.

“I mean.. ah.. What’s that hairjob you and Varma were talking about?” I said shamelessly, “Is that something like this? If I am not mistaken..,” and I hold my mobile in front of her. I could easily read her eyes. 

“Yes..,” she said and again resumed her work.

“Then why don’t you show me how you give,” I stammered ,”I mean hairjob..how.. it is given to him.. ah Varma..”

Mummy stared at me. I was all nude and was shaking my erected cock and waiting for a green signal from her. 

“What's the big deal with it.. I have already shown you this much.. Come on.. I will show you a hairjob..,” she looked at me teasingly and checked her bun is properly tied.

She sat on a stool in front of the mirror where she used to do all her makeup. I followed her and as soon as I reached there she took hold of my dick and started rubbing it. I was now more confident and looking straight into her eyes. 

“To give a hairjob, I make a bun like this.. and then Varma…” 

“Pierce his tool in your bun.. isn’t? I didn’t let her complete it and talked out of enthusiasm. And suddenly, I went back and took hold of her bun with my shivering hands and started hitting it with my cock. 

“Ohhh…. Mummy… Fucking hooott… how nice hair you have.. ohhhh feeling so good..,” I kept rubbing my dick.

“You seem to like my hair..,” She talked in an excited tone.

I didn’t say anything and was trying to insert my cock into her tight bun. 

“Control your hormones you bastard, this way you will undo my bun,” Mummy said.

“Don’t worry mummy, I have held it very well. And even if it loose off sometimes, you must be tying it up again for ‘Varma’, isn’t?” I said naughtily for which she didn’t react.

And at last.. my dick made it’s way into her sexy bun! 

“Aaaah…,” I moaned. “Feeling damn good mummy… I bet Varma enjoys it a lot..” I started fucking her hairs very hard. Her hair strands rubbing against my cockhead were creating a weirdly hot sensation. 

“Hmmm… how thick and long tresses you have… Look how big your bun is looking.” My whole dick disappeared into her bun.

“Is this how Varma fucks your sexy hair?.. Kachhh.. Kachhh…Kachhh…Kachhhh….” I cried in excitement and increased my pace. Due to my wild attack her bun released and her hairs fell off on her back like a waterfall. Her whole back was covered with her black hairs.. What a sight it was.

I started smelling her hair madly.. “Aaah… mummy… what an erotic smell..,” I had my face buried into her black feathers. “Hey please tie it into a bun again.. please tie it na.,” I requested.

“But I don’t do this with Verma,” she turned her face back to look at me.

“Whatever.. please do it mummy..,” I literally cried in lust.

“For whom then?” she asked teasingly, “for you?” she said as she was tying it again.

“Yessss…,” I said confidently.. “for me..mummy.. for me..”

“Then come my dear.. fuck your mummy’s hair…,” she turned and offered me her bun.

“Ohhhhh mummy..,” as she herself offered me, I again started piercing her bun.

“Ohh.. Do you like mummy’s hair Shubham?" She was excited.

“Yess.. mummy… damn yess.. yess.. yess.. yess..,” with every word I gave a hard stoke in her bun. My cock felt sore due to friction with mummy’s hairs but I kept digging.

“Then do it.. my son.. play with it as you want… fuck mummy’s hair to heart’s content,” she was aroused by now.. She continued her filthy talk, “fuck my beautiful hair.. they are all yours… fuck hard till you pour your cum in it. Yesss.. fill my hairs with your thick, nasty cum.. I want it all in my hair…”

“I am …aaah.. on the way…,” I said, “Take this.. take this.. mum…,” I cummed hard in her bun.. We both were wet with sweat. 

“Go to your room,” mummy said and handed me my clothes. I entered the room and threw myself on the bed. I was so tired from this session. It was about 11 p.m. and mummy entered my room with a glass of milk in her hand. She handed me the glass and as I drank milk she loosely tied her hairs into a braid. 

“And don’t you dare to interfere in my matters again.” She said as she put a band to her braid. 

As she took glass and was leaving for the room, I pulled her by her long braid. As she looked back with annoyed face, I said “If I am to get punished like today, I will surely keep watch on you..” and smelled her braid. 

She pulled her braid out of my hand and left the room. I laid down on bed laughing loudly. I don’t remember when I fell into deep sleep. 

THE END
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 2 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello please write part 2 of holy savior
Like Reply