Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
Hi..

I m Amit, and have a beautiful exhibitionist wife..

Would like to post the incidents which have happened with us..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi, I’m Amit from Hyderabad. I have a beautiful wife who is 26, a slim tall beauty. She is very fair with stats of 34-34-36. We are married for more than 2 years now. We are kind of exhibitionist couple. She has flaunted her body on many occasions, including room service dares. She flaunts her body, whenever she gets a chance. She sometimes removes her clothing in front of dhobi itself (not inners).

The incident I’m explaining to you is my first post in this forum and a very recent one. This is the real incident happened with us when we were at cousin’s wedding in MP. We were in this small town of Burhanpur. Coming to our incident, there is this place called Khooni Bhandara, or Kundi Bhandara, where there are water tunnels and only one in the world.

This is a very long tunnel. It carries drinkable water to a tank of underground water. This is generally open, except for rainy seasons, as the water levels in the tunnel reach up to 150 meters. To reach the underground tunnel, we need to go by a very small lift. Only two persons fit in it. If you are fat, only one person fits. The lift is open, and you are sent into the tunnel which is not more than 4 feet wide. It takes 2-3 minutes to reach under the ground.

There were total 3 people, me, my wife and the liftman. Firstly, the liftman took me, dropped me in the tunnel, and went back up to pick my wife. As the tunnel is underground, and hardly any light is available. The liftman carries a big torch, to show, what exactly it is. We even use our mobile phone flashlights.

I was wearing shorts, as it was summertime, whereas my wife was wearing normal chudidaar. The material of chudi was thick. She was not wearing any inners, as we had some plans for flashing or exhibition, as we were in a small town. Below, she was wearing a transparent legging, which can be seen, due to her fair skin.

Due to summer, the water in the tunnel was just above my knee level. After some time, I heard the lift coming. There she comes, my wife, with the liftman. Liftman showed torch, for us to move ahead, and see the things. But as my wife was wearing the legging, she doesn’t want to come in, as the water will make it wet.

I was enjoying the place, as there was nobody except us three. I wanted her to come, but she was not ready. The water will drench her legging, and she has to be in a wet legging afterward. After some persuasion, I got an idea. I asked the liftman how many people come daily.

He said, not much, hardly 10-15. I told my wife in the Telugu language, as it might not be understood by the liftman, as we were in another state. I asked my wife to remove the legging, and just be in the chudi, for which she readily agreed. Then I made a plan. I was persuading my wife to enter into the tunnel with water.

Even the liftman, who must have been in the late fifties, was also asking my wife to go in the tunnel. He said, “Madam you have come this far, and this is the only such place in the world. Why don’t you join him, and play in the water? You may not get other chance.”

Listening to this my wife said, “That is there, I agree but my pant will get drenched, and it will not dry quickly.” I said, “Ok, why don’t you remove your pant and come?” Once I said this, the liftman was looking at me, without any expressions on his face.

My wife calmly and shyly said, “How can I remove?” I said, “What is there in that? you have your top till your thighs, it will cover.” Actually, her top was short sized top. Liftman was seeing us both on discussing

After some time liftman also added, “Your husband is telling so much. Why don’t you do it, the material of the top is thick.” Our plan was on the right track. After that, she said, “What if someone comes?” I said, “No one will come, our liftman will not send the lift above, which means no one will come.”

After hearing this, the liftman said “Generally nobody will come. If you want, I will not send the lift above, so that nobody comes. We will go after we finish, then only somebody will use the lift.” After saying that, he switched off the power for lift.

He said, “It’s closed, you guys enjoy, no one will come.” Now it was time for her to remove her pant, and we both know that she was not wearing anything under the legging. She was stuck at the moment, not knowing how to start. Then my eyes met with liftman eyes and we were looking at each other.

The liftman said, “I will switch off the torch, you open your pant,” and switched it off the torch. As soon the there was no light, the tunnel was filled with total darkness. As we were below 200 feet, from the ground, there was no sign of light.

Suddenly, my wife said, “It’s scary, can you please turn on the light?” As there was no place to stand, while removing her pant, she might fall. I also said, “Please switch on the light, as there is no place stand properly, and she might fall, not knowing where to keep her legs.”

After we said that, the man switched on the light back, now it was my wife’s turn to remove her pant. The liftman was showing that he was not looking at her, but was peeking glances at her. My wife wanted to turn and remove so that she can show her ass to him.

She was not finding the place to turn around. After much persuasion, she by standing there itself, kept the fingers in the elastic and slid her pant down. But she was finding it difficult to remove her pant out of her legs, as the floor was slippery. Then she had to lift one leg, and there was no support.

I asked her to hold the liftman, and I will get the pant out, without touching it to the wet ground. She kept her hand on the shoulder on of the liftman and lifted her leg. I cautiously removed her pant from one leg. Now she had to change her position.

Hence she had to move forward, where her breasts touch the biceps of the liftman. I am sure, liftman came to know that she was not wearing a bra or any inners. Once her pant was out of her legs, liftman took it and said, “I will hang this in the lift, so that it will not be drenched.”

There I see the pants of my wife is taken away by the stranger, we met hardly 10 minutes ago. Now my wife with the support of me was trying to enter into water. She kept her one leg in the water. She was unable to control her self, as the water was way above the knee and was touching her milky thighs and her pussy.

She suddenly lifted her top up, so that, her top shouldn’t go in the water. In doing this, she lifted her top showing her full gaand to the liftman, whose eyes were struck in shock. She was not wearing her panty, and her gaand was in full view of the liftman.

He touched her gaand, in disguise to support her. We entered the water and we’re going in the front position, There I fingered her. I can see the liftman who was standing near the lift, was trying to sniff her pant while showing us the light. His light was exactly on her ass.

After some minutes we were back to the lift. After getting up, my wife praised the liftman, about the place, as it was unique and was very nice. Then what my wife did, none of us expected. While in the water her top was drenched, as the water was till her waist.

Her lower part of the top was wet. She simply lifted her top, above her stomach, and tried to squeeze the water from her top. By doing this, her clean shaven pussy, and her stomach was in full view of both the males. Liftman couldn’t remove her eyes, from her stomach and pussy.

She was also not in hurry to cover up. She took her time to remove the water from her chudi, did the same thing with the back portion of chudi as well. Now it was time for us to go up. I asked my wife to wear the pant. For which the Liftman suggested that I go first, and she can wear the pant in the meantime.

I agreed, without knowing, that, if I had to go first, my wife needs to be in the water, as there was no space for me to climb to the lift. Liftman asked my wife to go back in the water and wait for him to return. I suggested that why she needs to come back.

You can take her up first and I will come in the next round, for which my wife said, “Its ok honey, I’m drenched now, by the time you come, I will remove the excess water from my top as well, as it is uncomfortable here.” (I understood her intention.)

Liftman also agreed for this. Then suddenly my wife lifted her top and removed it she was standing stark naked in front of us. The liftman was just looking at her and also adjusted the light to see her better. She gave her top to be hanged onto the lift, now my wife was fully naked.

Her top and pant were in control of a stranger. She tried to come back into the water, where liftman, in disguise of helping her, rubbed her boobs from back, and ass as well. Then liftman said to me, “You come, and madam, you be ready, I’m coming you to pick you up.”

I didn’t understand what he meant. But I think my wife understood what he meant, and said ok. I went to stand in the lift, seeing my wife fully naked, and the light was shining on her body. Liftman started the lift and we were on the way back up.

I can see my wife was pouring water on her pussy with one hand, and her other hand was on her boob. While going up, I realized, that her dress is in the lift itself, how she will get ready. She is totally naked now inside the tunnel.

We reached back up and I saw a colleague of liftman asking him why he was late. Why didn’t he send the lift back, to which he replied, there was some problem with lift motor. I got out of the lift and liftman was about to go back, when his colleague said, “You come out I will take the other people down.”

Then my heart stopped suddenly thinking about my wife, who is totally naked down there. The other two men are going now, to which the liftman said, “No I will bring madam first, and then you can go,” and started to go. His colleague observed the dress of my wife.

He asked, “What is this, whose dress is this?” to which the liftman replied nothing and went down. He tried asking me, I said nothing. I know my wife is fully naked down there, and now the liftman is going down. I cannot do anything as of now.

Every second seemed an hour for me. They came back up after few minutes, approx 12-13 minutes. In this time, liftman kept his lift closed again. Once they were back, the other person started questioning what has happened. He said the lift has some issues, ask madam, to which my wife smilingly said, the lift was not starting.

Then he took notice of the dress which was hanging in the lift is on the body of my wife and he felt curious. I and my wife left immediately from that place.
[+] 9 users Like amittripathi4's post
Like Reply
Awesome post. Pls add more experiences ?
Like Reply
(27-02-2019, 11:12 PM)Kalifman Wrote: Awesome post. Pls add more experiences ?

YES YES YES YES YES YES
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
no updates?
Add reps if you like my posts.
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky's post
Like Reply
Thank you all..

I have few more stories to share with you..
Like Reply
This is my story which I m posting in parts, hope you all like it..

Hi everyone. Amit here, once again, with my another story, which happened in 2015.

This is the story, which happened between me and my girlfriend. I and my girlfriend were dating for 3 years, and this happened a few months before her marriage with another man.

We were in a relationship from the starting day, as our relationship started with a kiss, wherein a dare, she kissed me on my lips and we were naked in each other's arms in less than 3 months from then. She was very bold, loving, daring, bit chubby (right amount of meat in the right places, like Vidya balan) her figure was 40 38 40, Big boobs and big buttock. As we like in the middle of the city, we were not getting any place to make out and be cozy, either we have to book a room in a hotel, which would cost our whole day or make out were ever we used to get time or place.

We generally would make out in my car, which was kept away from my home, in the parking lot (underground floor) of a commercial complex (generally unused and nonworking cars were kept), where nobody would come... In the meantime, our make-out sessions turned intense and we were involved in not only making out, but we would be naked, in the car.

It was our routine when we met in the parking, we would go to our car, start making out, and I remove her dress, and she would unzip me, and give me a blow job (which would last for minutes together), and end up with my cumshot.

As days passed, we tried different things, where I used to remove her pant and make her sit without pant in the car, and used to go for a small ride and come back in some 10 mins, and re-enjoy our session. As she was a bit plump, and I being tall, it was not that easy to hug each other fully in the car, and also, there was a fear that someone might come any time. To avoid this we used to open the bonnet of the car and go out and make out.

My car was parked in such a way that, there was only one entry point, three cars in a row and walls from three sides, so if we open the bonnet, nobody could see what is happening behind bonnet, and the other two cars were non-operational and would generally be covered. Hence, I being tall and behind bonnet would see anything, or anyone coming, and nobody could see what's happening. I made her naked, half naked at times, and she would love to suck my cock, and I would release.

To make things spicier, I started giving her some dares, and initially, she was not interested, but seeing me so keen and interesting, she started showing interest and following my requests. She started with removing the buttons of her shirt and walking in the parking, she hesitated a bit, but as nobody came, she caught her shirt and flashed her boobs, many times. She was also enjoying this, and after some time, she stood at a wall, with her shirt open and her pant, along with her panty down to her knees. She stood there for a few minutes like that, then we made out more intensely.

In a few days, she had become bolder, and roam nude in the parking area (for few minutes though), like a park. She would undress in the car, and come out nude, where she would go to other cars, and I seeing her would rub my dick, and she would suck my cock, outside the car, being in such naked position.

One day, when she was naked, I dared her to take one round of the whole parking lot, which she never did before, and she readily accepted. All non-working cars were parked in one straight line covered up, and dust gathered on the covers of the car as well, as they were never removed. Our car is parked just beside the entrance wall and I could see anyone while coming or going, and nobody would see me, as they would drive straight inside the parking. there was only one way which was used both for entry and exit. There were 2 other cars besides my car, and both were covered. The third car was near the wall and there was a straight line of cars, parallel to the wall. My girl now naked, went to the wall, and went down naked to complete the dare. There were some 12-13 cars in a straight line. She had to pass them to reach the other end wall of the parking.
[+] 1 user Likes amittripathi4's post
Like Reply
Though she was covered by wall on one side and cars on another, it was exiting to see naked girl walking down naked. She had just passed the 5th or the 6th car, one car suddenly comes in the parking. She ducked behind the cars to protect herself from the vicinity of the people. The car which came now was standing diagonally to the car, behind which my girl was hiding naked. I was shocked for few seconds, and try to recognise the car, the car was not from this parking. There were three men in the car. Now I wanted to hide as well, but even if I hide, there might be a problem, hence I took my phone and made it silent and acted as if I m talking on the phone, and was roaming in the parking.

My naked girl was behind the car, I was 5-6 cars away from her, and there were three stranger men in a car, which was parked exactly diagonal to the car. I was near the last car, from where I could see my naked girl on one side and the men in their car on another, as I was standing at the start of the line in which the cars were parked. I was bit afraid and excited as well to see my naked girl in that position. She wanted to come to our car (in ducking position), but she couldn’t as those men could see her from between the gap of the cars, and she couldn’t stand as well.

Few minutes passed and she was making faces, and I was teasing her. some how my hands went on my dick and I was rubbing them, in order to tease her. Even she got in mood and started fingering her pussy. With one hand she was rubbing her pussy and with other hand she was pressing her boobs, she was horny and within few minutes she released her self with a moan. Those men didn’t hear it, as there never came out of the car, may be music was on in their car. After few minutes they left and my girl came, with full satisfaction on her face. She came running and hugged me tightly, where I played with her bums.

After this incident she became more bolder and stayed nude for more time in the parking. Days passed by and one day I was waiting for my girl in the parking, and due to some network issues, I had to come out of parking, to make a call. I saw 2 young guys, may be in 9th or 10th standard sitting and discussing about a buttock of a girl which was passing by. I went beside them was hearing them, as they discussed about the big buttock. They knew that I was listening them, and one of them said, “ye dekh, ye b iski girl friend se hi baat kar raha hoga” (even this guy must be talking to his girl friend). I never see girls in such a manner as other guys do, but I had to see her to see what they were discussing.

Her buttock was big, but not as big as my girl, I tried to interfere and asked them, did you not see any girls buttock?? to which they replied, not in real life, but in videos. One of the boy said, “if you show us, we will see” to which both of them laughed and I smiled.

How ever I was waiting for my girl, and we would make out, so I got a plan to give a show to those guys, but was afraid as to do what and how, what if they tell it to some other people. I gathered some courage and asked them if they had mobiles, both had mobiles and one guy had 2 mobiles (total 3), I in disguise of seeing the model of the mobile, took the mobile in my hand and turned it into silent mode. I kept their mobiles in my pocket, to which they asked why am I taking their mobiles, I replied, I will show them a naked girl, they said, even they have in their mobile, and I said, if you want to see a girl naked live, you have to be silent and co operate.

They after discussing something agreed, and I took them into parking, asked them to hide behind the cars, which were beside mine, and asked them to be silent. Initially they were not sure what was going to happen, but they some how went behind the car, but did not hide, as they might be thinking I would run away with their mobiles, poor fellows. I took their mobiles, just to make sure that, they don’t record any thing and neither their mobile rings, as it would give a hint of presence of any other person to my girl.
[+] 2 users Like amittripathi4's post
Like Reply
PLEASE CONTINUE
Read The fantasy sex story saga of bollywood actresses in game of thrones style and era 
https://xossipy.com/thread-8940.html
[+] 1 user Likes Evil's post
Like Reply
My intention was only to show them my girl, and that to fully naked, and nothing else. I explained them that, my girl would come, and initially, we would sit in the car, and come out ASAP, where they can see her naked, and I would also try to fuck her, which they can see. They were listening, but thought I was not serious. After 2 mins my girl arrived and they were surprised to see her, and immediately I signalled them to be silent and hide themselves, which they did. She came and hugged me as usual and kissed me, we were kissing passionately and those guys were trying to peep to see us.

We went inside the car, where we sat for few seconds before making out, and we started making out, she tried to remove my Pant, for which I said, “lets go outside”. She started disrobing, and I stopped her and said, “lets remove outside”, for which she said “there will be no place to keep the clothes without getting them dirty” and I was in no mood, and said, let go, we will see there. As we were already in mood, and she was naked number of times, we just went outside. I opened bonnet of the car, and we were behind the bonnet of car. The guys were hiding behind the car which was beside my car, and my girl couldn’t see them, as the car was covered.

My intention was to show her to them, but slowly, with each and every cloth of her removed from her body one by one. We started making out passionately, and I pulled her towards me, I made her stand in such a way that, her back was facing those guys. Which made them peep more freely, as she wouldnt turn back immediately. They were enjoying every second of our live act.

While kissing, I put my hands inside her shirt and was rubbing her back. while doing this, I lifted her shirt to show them her back, with the strap of her bra. We were passionate, but I was also exited, as I can see those guys seeing us. She was in hurry as normal to disrobe, but I was taking time, and making my moves according to my plan. After few seconds, of showing her back to the guys, I removed her shirt, and she was in bra, showing her back to those guys. While kissing, I generally rub her back, and I was doing it, few seconds later, I removed the clasp of the bra and was moving my hands freely on her back.

The guys were really exited to see a topless girl, but they could see her back. While rubbing her back, I was also rubbing her buttocks over the pant. I was doing it very slowly, which made my girl more hornier, but I had other intentions. Few seconds later, I was facing difficulty to remove the belt and the button of her jeans pant, she opened her belt, un buttoned her jeans and tried to remove her pant along with panties, which I stopped and inserted my hands inside her pant and was feeling buttocks. Her temperature was raising and I slowly removed her pant, till her knees without removing her panties. In the process of kissing and hugging, her pants went down little further.
Like Reply
Now I was playing with her panties and ass, and teasing those guys, who were enjoying each and ever moment of the show. She was wearing a normal panty, which was covering almost her buttocks. While she was hugging and kissing me, I was playing with her ass and panties, and keeping an eye on the guys. I was making her panty as bikini, I was removing it half way and again taking it up, was doing all these things to make those guys go crazy. Few seconds later I slid her panty down to knees, which made them see her ass clearly.

They were approx 8-10 feet away from us and were enjoying, she removed her pant and panties out of her legs, and she was totally naked. But poor guys were able to see her back. She then unzipped my pant, took my dick out and was playing with it, I asked her to go down and suck it, for which she was waiting. She went down, but couldnt go on her knees, as that would make her knees dirty as it was floor of the parking lot, and she was sucking it in the same squatting position. She was sucking my dick intensely. but the guys wanted to see her boobs and pussy. I was in dilemma as how would I show them her boobs and pussy, as if she faced them, she could see them.

Then an Idea struck me and I removed my hand kerchief and tried to blind fold her, to which she did not object, as we have done many experiments. I tightly blind folded her and she was sucking me, blind foldedly. I made her stand up and turned her in facing the guys, now guys were dumb struck to see a naked girl live, blind folded, I was hugging her from behind and my dick was in her ass crack. I played with her boobs,teasing them, rubbed her boobs, stomach, thighs and it was whole lot of fun teasing those guys.

Guys have almost come in the vicinity and out side of the car, as they knew as they cannot be seen now. My girl was also enjoying, not knowing what is going on, as she was blind folded. I then went up the thighs and started playing with her pussy, and soon I was fingering her, This was actually the first time I was fingering her outside the car, she was enjoying a lot, and she cummed. After orgasm she turned and hugged me, and was kind of down and was lying on me, But I was continuing my things, and was playing with her ass, and pussy.

Soon her phone rang, and everyone came to senses and the guys who were almost out, went back and hid, only after they hid, I removed her blindfold, kissed her, and then she walked towards the door to get the phone. She was roaming naked, as she would do in her bed room. It was a call from her house. She then spoke for few seconds, and was sucking my dick, while on phone, even I cummed. She dressed up, those guys still dont know, what happened, and still peeping. She kissed me, we hugged each other and she left.

Once she left, those guys came out and was praising me and my girl’s beauty, and complained me, that if they had their phone, they would have recorded, to which I said, “I took your phones for the same. reason, so that you don’t record”. They thanked me and left.

I am an exhibitionist, who has a exhibitionist wife, and will continue to share more of my wife’s stories. You can mail me at [email protected].
Like Reply
nice experience
Like Reply
Hi, Amit here once again with a new story, this is a real one and has happened only 2 days back, when I and my wife went shopping. You are aware of my wife stats, she is 34-34-36.

I and my wife were getting bored and she decided to flaunt her curves, and hence, we went shopping. She was looking for some lingerie and we decided to go to the shopping mall, as there would be trial rooms as well, so that, it would not be difficult to try and choose. We went to the mall in the market and went to one store, which has all types of garments, both ladies and gents, and their collection was huge, as the shop was divided into floors.

Upon entering into the shop, we were looking here and there and as it was midday, there were few customers (mostly ladies) and the strength of the sales boys and girls was also less, may be due to lunchtime. We made up our way to the lingerie department and we could see only one guy, who was deputed. Upon seeing him, my wife got interested and said to me that, she could try to show something to this guy. As we were looking for lingerie, he was busy in his mobile, and upon seeing us, he came towards us to help us. His name was Rohan (as placed on his shirt), good looking, athletic guy, maybe 26-28.

Now my wife was keen on the lingerie and she kept on asking some questions and my mind was wandering that, how my wife would show herself to this guy. She chose some sexy lingerie, but all of those were fully clothed or covered. She came to me and asked me to finalize which one to choose, where I suggested her, why not take some transparent sheer lingerie, which is generally made up of material made up of nets. She obliged and we picked up 3 of normal ones and 2 of sheer netted material.

We asked the guy for trial rooms, and he showed us the way, on our way to trial rooms, the sales guy stopped me and said, I m not allowed near the trial rooms, as those are ladies trial rooms. My wife alone had to go for trials. She insisted, how can he see, and choose, for which the guy had no answer. He did not listen even after multiple requests and we had no other option. Then I said my wife to try the lingerie and send me pics, to which she said the trail rooms will be small, I won't be able to take pictures. I asked the guy, whether he is allowed near the trial rooms, to which he said, he is allowed, to which I suggested the salesman would help her in taking the pics, as he is allowed in the trial rooms.

After thinking for some time, she said, ok, I will try this lingerie and will send pics, and after a trial of everything, we would decide, which one to buy. Sales boy couldn’t believe what he was listening and did not speak anything and she said to show her the trial room, where she can try and he can take pics without any interruption. He took her to the trial rooms and showed asked her to go in the last room in the corridor.

Now my wife went on and she took a total of five sets of lingerie with her,
Like Reply
Continue pls...
Like Reply
Continuation

Now my wife will tell what exactly happened there.

Sales boy went in first and hanged all the sets of lingerie to the designated hangers and I asked him to stay outside and near the door. I wanted everything to go slow, and wanted him to see me fully naked, but not just like that, and hence I went inside and saw there is only one mirror which is on the opposite side of the door, and both sides were placed with hangers. I slowly started removing my top and started pinching my nipples to make them hard, and also slowly started to rub my pussy.

I took the first bra out, wore it and wore matching panties, it was purple one, took my phone out, unlocked it, and opened the camera, saw myself in the camera and slightly opened the door, put my head out and called the salesboy, he was just standing there and doing nothing. I called him and asked him to enter the trial room, he was hesitating a bit and saw here and there, then he entered in the trial room. He was shocked to see me like that (I thought he has not seen a stranger woman only in her undergarments)

I was free as I normally would be, but he was not comfortable, to break the ice, I asked him, how is this looking??, and he came out of his senses and responded as good, then he said, it is looking, good madam. Furthermore, I touched my breast and asked him, how is this cloth, to which he said cloth is good and is made up of some material which will soak sweat instantly. I asked him to take pics, to which he started to take his mobile out. I laughed and said, not your mobile, take my mobile and take pics. To which he apologized, and took my phone and took multiple photos. I asked him to take my full photo, along with the designated photos of my Bra and my Panties.

He adjusted the angels and took the photos, gave my phone, upon seeing the photos, I complimented him on the photos, sent to my husband. He was standing there, when I said, you can wait outside, I will change into next set, to which he said ok and stepped out, after looking in the corridor. I went up, removed the lingerie, pinched my boobs and rubbed my pussy, took the next set of lingerie and wore it, this was red in color, and the bra was wide enough and showed more cleavage.

This was more like a push-up bra, and it showed most of my cleavage and upper parts of my boobs. I looked myself in the mirror and opened the door, peeked my head outside and called salesman, he entered and his eyes were struck on the bra, where most of my cleavage was out of the bra, he couldn’t remove his eyes from my bra. I said to him “did you like this one??” and he nodded yes, this looks good. I was touching my bra, all over and said to him that this cloth is smooth, and he said this is satin. I wanted this to go ahead, but I thought he should take initiative. I gave my phone and asked him to click pics, he did similar things and this time, he went out after handing me the phone.
Like Reply
Continuation

This was the third one, whose bra was similar to the previous one, but the panty was small, it was thong type (not g-string) of a panty. He can now see my ass, and I had plans to make the things spicier. I wore the lingerie, corrected my hair, looked myself in the mirror, looked at how my ass is looking and called him. He came in, his eyes were trying to see my nipples, and I asked him, how is this panty looking?? Till that time, he had no idea that I am wearing a thong panty. The strap was small, and the portion covering my pussy was in between my legs and it was only covering my pussy, and nothing else. His eyes were wide open once he saw my panties. He wanted to see my ass, but I wanted him to speak, hence I did not turn, he could see a little in the mirror, but he wanted to see it fully and the look was on his face said, he wanted to see it.

To avoid talking panties, he started talking about the bra straps, and said “Madam aap k straps peeche se shayad thik nahi lage hai” (Bra straps on your back might have been folded) saying this, he forwarded his hand towards the strap at my shoulder and caught hold of it, and while playing with it, he put his both hands on shoulder and made me turn. He was playing with my bra straps but was actually looking at my ass. He got bold enough and put his hands on straps of my panties and said this panty suits your body.

Now, I gave him the camera and said, I want to photograph of backside as well, to which he suggested, I will take your full body pic, and your back will be reflected from the mirror, it was a good idea but, the room was so small that, all my body and the mirror could not be captured in one go. I suggested him to go outside, as the photo from a distance would capture everything. I opened the door, he peeked outside, went out and I opened the door, he was ready to take photos. As I was alone in that room, I got some space, and made some poses, like I removed my straps of the bra from my shoulders, and put my one hand in the strap of the panty.

He was excited to see this, and after few pics, he gave me the phone and I forwarded the door, not fully lock it, wanted him to see inside and see me naked, but every time he was standing almost one trial room away, maybe he was afraid that someone might see him. I wanted him to show myself naked, and nothing else. In this play, I totally forgot the next two sets of the lingerie are sheer and transparent, as I removed my lingerie and took the new set of the bra, I came under senses that, these ones are sheer
Like Reply
Erotic experience
[+] 1 user Likes kasturimgm's post
Like Reply
Next part pls...
Like Reply
Now it was the time, where he can see me naked, but I planned how to show him, I took out both the sets of the lingerie and wore it one by one. One was skin colored and another one was black, I wore both the Bra’s to check which one is less transparent, so that, it can go smooth the next time I wear the other one. Both materials were similar to each other, but the beige one was matching my body color and hence, my body was less visible.

I wore both bra and panties, my door was open as I wanted him to see through the crack of the door, but, as usual, he was not nearby, had to call him, and as soon as he entered he was totally shocked to see me, I was adjusting my hair, and he was looking at my nipples. By his looks, my nipples were getting harder, and he was seeing that, to tease him more, I asked him, how is this??, He said, this is the first time he is seeing this worn by some women.. I said this is bit transparent, and he nodded. I asked him whether he could see my body and he was mum, didn’t utter anything. I turned around and he was able to see my ass crack. I wanted him to touch me, hence, I said, this material doesn’t look good, to which he said, no madam, this material is made up of net, but it is also soft, saying this, he proceeded to touch and feel the material but did not know how and where to touch, as the cloth was covering my private parts only. He then kept his hands on my waist and immediately withdrew his hands. I asked him can we proceed and he was confused, I handed him the camera and he then he came to his senses. Initially, he took photos of my breast and this time he sat on his knees to take the photo of the panties I was sure that he was able to figure out my pussy lips. While taking the pics, he turned on the flash. This was the first time he turned on the flash, maybe he was unable to clearly see the pussy lips, after taking pics, I again sent him outside to take full body pics. This time I turned around and bent a little bit, so that he could see my ass crack and also he put my thumbs in my panty, to slid it down, but I slid the panty half where he can and he could see the ass crack. He was unable to imagine what was happening, and I turned my neck around and smiled with my half-ass open. I m sure, I was looking like a porn star. He clicked a photo of mine in that position.

He came back with the camera, and I didn’t bother to pull up the panties, and I was browsing the pics he took, those were some nice pictures I must say. Due to the half pulled panty, my front side was also pulled down, but not till my pussy lips. He was wanting to see my pussy, as that was the only thing which he could not see till now. My boobs were visible and my nipples were hard, the panty was folded up due to the pulling and it struck the view of my pussy lips.

While I was browsing the pics, he was continuously staring at my crotch area, and to tease him, I rubbed my hands over my pubic area, as if I was scratching it, I stayed clean, and my pubes were cleanly shaven. I did not pull the panties up and being in the same position, I took the next set of lingerie and said to him “this is the last set, I will try it on”. He didn’t hear that, I had to repeat the same, and he said ok, and went outside. I didn’t bother to touch the door, I thought he might not close it, neither I will close it, but while going, he pulled up the door and went.
[+] 4 users Like amittripathi4's post
Like Reply
hot adventures
Like Reply