Adultery Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh
Hi all, this is my first story in English section, please pardon me for mistakes and I am not so good at describing the emotions with beautiful vocabulary like in poetry. My style is to write in colloquial language that we speak every day. Also there will be equal romance, emotions, hard core action as needed. The story is short , if every one likes, I will plan on more such short stories instead of writing one very long story. I need your encouragement in the form of likes, comments. If I don’t see enough response then I may stop the story at any time. Please do understand the amount of time needed to think, write a story
Ok, lets dwell into the story without any more delay

Characters :

Karthik, Kavitha are recently married couple staying in a 2 bed flat.  Karthik has a younger brother Suresh studying engineering and staying in hostel. Kavitha has a younger sister Simran also studying in engineering and staying in hostel. Suresh, Simran study in different colleges. Karthik is working as marketing executive in an MNC with good salary. He is on road most of the time, such is his nature of work.  Kavitha is a house wife , but she teaches under privileged students in a government school for free.

Kavitha is voluptuous and builds enough muscle where needed. After marriage women become little fat and that’s what she is..  Very attractive round face, has innocence written all over her body, she has certain confidence , smile and style about her personality. She prefers to wear traditional dresses as she goes to school

Simran is arrogant modern girl. She has very good body (in stories , who doesn’t have ?) , wears modern dresses, is lazy in studies. But inside such violent personality lies an innocent young girl mentality, looking for love and affection instead of lust and deceit

As you all guessed correctly Suresh is the lead male character. Works hard , tries to help others. Loves his family and has lot of respect for his brother and Bhabhi.

Story :

After seeing Suresh cozily hugging Kavitha in her bed room, Simran gets angry and she runs towards Suresh and slaps him hard !!!  “How dare you touch my sister, don’t you have manners ? I would have killed you if you were not brother of my brother-in-law” , shouts Simran
Suresh gets annoyed with Simran’s behavior and he doesn’t like her giving lectures to him. “You  bi*ch , shut your mouth… first behave yourself before teaching others… look at your dress , are you behaving like a girl ? with such tight shorts and tight shirt what are you doing here ? trying to provoke me ?” , replies back Suresh angrily

Simran is not done yet… “you ba**rd… why you care about my dress.. shut your di*k and close your eyes.. why are you hugging my sister ? don’t you feel ashamed to do such things to your brothers wife ?” , she not only keeps shouting, but keeps coming hard on him so closely , her assets are hitting his chest. He is not going to take it lightly … “Simran baby… I need to teach you a lesson that you wont forget “ , looking at her luscious lips and tempting assets down below, he pulls her closely and starts kissing hard on her lips

My god… what is he upto ? Kavitha goes blank.. cant understand what Suresh is doing to her sister. He is such a nice boy, didn’t imagine he will do all this..

Meanwhile Simran gets stunned by his sudden act. He is kissing the lips so hard and without leaving any gap, he is licking both lips and is trying to insert his tongue  inside her mouth… Simran is clueless.. for sometime she tries to resist and show who is the boss… slowly she starts melting in his deep passionate kisses.. my god.. never ever had a boy kiss me so hard… had few such things with my ex bf, but not at this level

Looking at this drama, Kavitha regroups her senses and realizes what Suresh is doing… she gets angry and slaps him hard.. “Suresh.. leave my sister.. is this the way you handle a unmarried young girl ? don’t you have manners ?”

Don’t you have manners ?

Don’t you have manners ?

Don’t you have manners ?

Don’t you have manners ?

Don’t you have manners ?

Suresh mind goes blank… who doesn’t have manners ? me or Bhabhi ?  he is not hurt because Bhabhi slapped him… he got hurt because she told he doesn’t have manners… Suresh leaves Simran.. with tears rolling down, he starts walking out slowly…as he reaches the main door to leave the house comes Kavitha running behind him and hugs him passionately from behind… Kavitha’s eyes have become red and her eyes are full with tears and her face with lot of sadness and her voice is shaking and body shivering..

“Suresh.. pardon me .. don’t leave me… cant live without you … please … sorry… “ , she is crying like a baby ..

Suresh doesn’t want to turn back and see his Bhabhi…. He knows if he sees her in this state, he will go mad and start fucking her then and there in front of Simran… doesn’t want to create a scene …. So passionate is his love towards her that he is trying to control…

Looking at whats happening , Simran is clueless.. whats her sister  doing ? looks like Suresh has trapped her when her husband is not in town..

Is it true ? who trapped whom ? who doesn’t have manners ? why Bhabhi has become so emotional ? why Suresh is behaving like this ? kissing Simran without her permission and in front of Bhabhi ? why he is controlling the feelings of fucking her Bhabhi then and there ?

To know the answers, we need to go back to what has happened in last 2 days… flash back time … in next episode
సీమ మొడ్డ    అమ్మమ్మ  గుల జిల

I am giving rating to those who click Like button
[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice start
Like Reply
Interesting.. waiting for next update.. 
Like Reply
(26-10-2022, 01:42 AM)DasuLucky Wrote: Interesting.. waiting for next update.. 

thank you

Like Reply
Super continue
[+] 1 user Likes Sudharsangandodi's post
Like Reply
Very good bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(26-10-2022, 03:37 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Very good bro

Thank you

Like Reply
amazing......
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
great start interesting
[+] 1 user Likes Heisenberg's post
Like Reply
       Update 2

Lets see what has happened few days back.

Karthik was travelling on an important customer visit and is in Mumbai. he was in an important meeting, got a call from wife, as phone is in silent mode , it was not an issue. After the meeting is over, he calls back Kavitha

Karthik : Honey, tell me, how are you ?

Kavitha : Dear, I am having very high fever since morning and also its raining heavily here..

Karthik : Oh my god, what’s the temperature ?

Kavitha : (with slight cough) Darling .. its around 101

Karthik : Oh..that’s too high.. let me get you some help dear.. I will call you back or text you soon.. take care dear

Karthik calls Simran first and then Suresh

Karthik : Suresh, can you go home and attend to Bhabhi ? she is having high fever, needs some help

Suresh : (cant say no to his brother)  Bro.. I can go but it would be better if Simran goes as Bhabhi would be more comfortable with her sis

Karthik : I know Suresh.. I tried Simran, she has her exams going on.. cant come.. after 3 days she can come

Suresh : Hmmm.. then its ok bro.. I will take care of Bhabhi… you don’t worry.. focus on your work bro..

Karthik : Thanks Suresh.. I know you wont say no to anything I ask.. call me for any emergency. I will call you both after coming to hotel in the night. I wish I was there to take care of her..

Suresh : Don’t worry bro.. I am also your family member, I have equal responsibility to help you guys when needed… I cant forget the sacrifices made by Bhabhi to get me upto speed in studies and get seat in Engineering college

Karthik : Thanks bro.. now I am relaxed.. take care.. bye

Suresh : Bye…

Before Suresh arrives in cab, Kavitha gets a text message from her hubby that Suresh is coming to take care of her. After seeing Suresh, Kavitha’s eye lit up.. she knows Suresh can solve any issue, in this situation Suresh would be better than Simran… its raining out side.. cant visit doctor .. no food delivery by Zomato..

After seeing Kavitha, Suresh feels little sad… taking her to bed room … he checks her temperature.. its 101.. and can feel how week she is..

Suresh : Bhabhi, did you take any medicine ? you are looking very weak

Kavitha : Suresh, I took dolo .. but no relief.. was not able to eat anything .. feel like omitting ..

Suresh : Bhabhi .. time is now 5 pm.. cant go to doctor , its raining heavily. Also power may go off any time

Kavitha likes Suresh exactly for this kind of responsibilities … he is anticipating power cut and hence put all mobile phones on charging.  

Suresh : Bhabhi.. don’t worry .. I will take video appointment …

He opens the app and looks for an available doctor.. within 5 min, doctor calls on the app.. Kavitha explains every thing. Doctor says nothing to worry, prescribes some medicines. Within 24 hours fever should go away.  Suresh books a cab and goes and gets the medicines.

After coming back.. Kavitha scold him.. “Suri , why you took the risk and went in this rain ? you could have gone after rain stopped or tomorrow morning , its only a fever.. nothing serious na..” , she shouts angrily.. but inside we can see how much she cares for Suresh… Suresh himself knows it… whenever she likes him she will call him as Suri..  when we like the other person, we express that feeling by being little different from others.. calling with cute names is one such example..

Suresh felt happy that Bhabhi is caring about him going in rain … more than that he got all the medicines, sometimes we don’t get all of them..

Suresh with lot of care and affection holds her hands and asks her to rest on the bed.. “Madam.. high fever leads to other complications.. also rain is not going to stop for 2 more days as per TV news.. anyway rain is not new to me.. we used to even play cricket in this rain.. you stop worrying about me.. I am glad we got all the medicines..”

Kavitha smilingly … “I know Suresh.. you will convince me for anything.. I am very happy that you are here and half my fever is gone” , says with lit up eyes.

Suresh “Oh.. that’s great.. patient needs to have belief on doctor and I am your doctor for these 2 days , I will cure all your issues” , he says without meaning it otherwise..

Kavitha looking with hope at Suresh … “Yeah.. I know Suri… you can cure lot of my issues.. anyway I am fine now.. go and take some rest”

Suresh nodding his head negatively “Madam.. I cant leave you alone like this until temperature comes below normal. Now its 7 pm… I will prepare some food for you… after eating you need to take the medicines..”

She cant say no.. there is no other alternative .. Zomato is not working … cant ask neighbors as they will make it a big issue and ask her to stay with them.. cant stand that old uncles ugly looks..

Suresh knows some cooking .. not much though… he prepares bread sandwich , hot milk and some fruits..

He comes with dinner plate and starts feeding her.. even though she says she can eat… but she is so weak , doesn’t want to trouble her… she is completely taken away by his care and affection. Suresh thinks its his responsibility as she has helped her so many times in the past when he was sick.. before engineering he used to stay with them only.. even when she got newly married , she took the responsibility of taking care of Suresh…

Suresh smilingly says “Bhabhi.. I know you can eat yourself.. but if I feed you will eat more.. also you didn’t eat anything since morning.. you cant say no to me right ?”

Kavitha with a laugh says “I know Suresh..  you have all these little tricks to keep me happy.. I am glad you came instead of Simran who is so careless…”

Suresh “why you always scold Simran.. she will learn.. she is still young..”

Kavitha “ I know you wont let anything fall on her… if she is only half responsible as you are…”

Suresh “She will .. give her some time.. anyway let me get the medicines for you”

These are not  anti biotics but still powerful .. he gives the tablets and after half hour checks temperature by putting back of his hand on her fore head… its still hot.. even though she is not feeling it she is in conversation with Suresh… she can feel the chill as the weather outside changes.. heavy rain with winds.. as expected power goes off…

In cities people are not prepared for long hours of power cuts..  Suresh completes his dinner with the help of mobile torch light

Its 9:30 PM…

“Suresh.. you can go and sleep in other room.. if anything is there I will call you..” she says…

Suresh hesitantly goes to other room .. cant say I want to sleep in this room .. at the same time cant leave her alone.. he tries to sleep, but hardly gets any sleep.. around mid night he gets up and wants to check Bhabhi.. whether its appropriate to enter her room at this time … he is not thinking on those lines at all.. just wants to check if she is fine..

He goes to her room and she is shivering … as there is no power he cant see her in full light but can feel she is shivering and he immediately checks her for head.. oh my god… its very hot .. he immediately rushes to bath room and comes out with a cold towel.. he will start applying cold towel on her fore head.. she is still in half asleep mode… he sits in the chair and starts putting cold towel.

In between checks the fore head… he keeps doing this for 15 minutes.. slowly temperature comes down.. as temperature comes down, she feels relaxed and opens her eyes.. looking at what Suresh is doing she gets stunned …

“Suresh.. please don’t spoil you sleep.. I will be fine, please go and take some rest”

“Bhabhi.. how can I leave you like this and go ?”

“Suresh.. you did so much already .. I am feeling embarrassed , please take some rest”

“Bhabhi.. you can scold me for whatever time you want, but I cant leave you like this.. if I had not come and checked what would have happened ? cant neglect high fever… it can lead to fits”

“Suresh.. I know all this.. I cant trouble you so much” , she takes his hands and presses with warmth and affection

“Bhabhi.. if we skip sleep for one night nothing is going to happen… but if we neglect high fever even for an hour ?” , he also reciprocates her gesture and presses her hands with assurance

“Suresh.. I know I cant win an argument with you.. your wish.. do one thing.. get the mat here and sleep on the floor in this room”

“Bhabhi.. I will surely do that if needed.. my first priority is to take care of you completely. .you go to sleep and take rest.. we can argue when you are completely fine”

Kavitha has the assurance .. but little worried about his health.. his exams are coming up.. but what to do .. he likes our family so much.. cant let anything fall on Simran… always ready to help his brother and now look at this.. he is taking care of me so well that I sometimes feel this is what is expected from husband … but for whatever reasons.. life is not what we would like it to be. Karthik loves me a lot.. but what does love mean ? bringing expensive gifts from tours ? taking her to expensive holidays ?

No.. being next to me on times like this.. being able to spend time with me.. showing love and affection with little cute things.. being romantic and trying to explore new things.. willing to show me new world.. new experience .. new feelings…  mechanical life is not what I expected after marriage … hmm… anyway life is what it is… be happy with what you have… be happy with what comes your way..

She goes into deep sleep with all these stray thoughts..

[+] 7 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Superb.....
Amazing.....
Very well crafted....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Super relation between bhabhi and brother in law
Like Reply
Nicely Building.. Heart  clps
[+] 1 user Likes DasuLucky's post
Like Reply
       Update 3
       --------------

Don’t know what happened.. woke up again after few hours… Suresh is still there sitting in the chair with the cold towel and wiping my fore head.. my god.. hats off to his dedication.. doesn’t want to get into an argument with him.. gave him a smile and goes to sleep again.. again same thoughts.. how busy is Karthik that he cant spend time with her.. he is good in all aspects.. immediately arranged Suresh to take care of her .. he does all that help.. but she expects that to be done by himself ..

Again after few hours she wakes up.. now the darkness is gone.. its morning ... Suresh is sleeping in his chair… time is 7 AM.. power has come.. doesn’t want to disturb him.. slowly gets  up from bed and goes to bath room..  she washes her face with warm water.. forgets to put bindi on her fore head .. she is looking weak, but after washing her face looking little fresh

She slowly goes to kitchen and makes some coffee for her.. she wants to have a hot and fresh coffee in the morning.. she comes to bed room with her coffee mug .. as she comes to the room.. with that sound Suresh wakes up.. opens his eyes.. saw Bhabhi with a coffee mug..

“How sweet… I like morning coffee Bhabhi… I am glad you brought coffee for me” , Suresh takes the coffee mug from her… she cant say no.. she sits on the bed while he sips into coffee sitting on the chair.. after few sips he realizes his mistake ..

“Sorry Bhabhi.. its your coffee.. I thought its mine..”

“Suresh, how you know I didn’t have mine ?”

“Bhabhi.. after having your coffee I always see coffee marks on your upper lips.. this time I don’t see them”

Wiping her lips.. she realizes her habit .. after drinking coffee , tea she has this habit of leaving their mark on upper lip .. how cute.. Suresh knows all these little little things ..

“Suri .. you are right .. I made this coffee for me.. but its ok .. I will make it again..”

“Bhabhi.. no .. take rest.. you have two choices.. you can take this coffee that I already drank some… or else I will make you a fresh coffee…”

Kavitha is stunned.. what did Suresh say ? he is asking me to drink the coffee that he sipped already ? cant believe Suresh can take that liberty with me… even though I am friendly with him… he never crossed his limits..

Looking at Kavitha suspiciously .. “Bhabhi.. don’t get me wrong.. what I meant is since you wont take the coffee I sipped you will automatically accept my second option to make you a fresh coffee”

“its ok Suresh… I am dying for coffee… make some fresh coffee.. or else I will grab your mug”

Suresh is expert in few things in kitchen.. he can make very good coffee, he has that patience to boil the milk at right temperature for long time and add right amount of ingredients ..  after a while he comes up with a smoking hot coffee..

After the first sip , her eyes lit up.. wow !!! so great .. tasty .. fresh… hot … goes well with the weather outside …”Suri… my god… I never tasted this tasty coffee ever .. I know you know little cooking, never knew you can make such great coffee…thanks a lot” , looking at her happy face .. Suresh slowly comes upto her … he puts her middle finger on her upper lips and picks up the coffee marks… her heartbeat stops for a while.. she is speechless…

Realizing the mistake he did.. ”Sorry Bhabhi.. cant stop doing that.. I didn’t mean any thing else.. with your permission can I taste your coffee marks ? “ …. With an apologetic face asks Suresh…

Looking at his boyish charm and innocent looks and pleading eyes , she nods her head in affirmative … she is too stunned to utter any word.. one thing is clear , Suresh didn’t mean anything wrong … she knows that..

Suresh slowly starts liking his middle finger which has those coffee marks.. can see the happiness in his face and his cute expressions are making her feel different emotions which are not associated with him so far.. she cant stop asking “You want more Suri ?” , she almost demands him to take some more.. to which he says “No Bhabhi… its not appropriate .. have your coffee” , gets up and opens the window blinds..

Beautiful romantic weather… rain intensity has come down.. but its still drizzling with gutsy winds..

Coffee is so tasty, Kavitha savors every drop of it .. “Suresh , I know the reason why its tasting so much..” , looking at his eyes she tells… The answer Suresh is expecting is “Suresh, you have that patience to make a great coffee…” , but you know what the answer she gave ?  “Suri.. its because of your love and affection on me that made this a great coffee… if you make anything with great love, affection it will come out so well”

Suresh is shocked.. “Madam.. reserve your praises for brother … I just made the way I know it, but its your love and affection on me that’s making it taste so great.. thanks for your compliments”

Holding his hand, with a little bit of disappointment for a second which doesn’t go unnoticed .. “Suresh, I wish could say these things to your brother … these little cute things is whats missing in our life.. hmm.. anyway don’t want to bore you with my problems.. see, your brother didnt even call me yesterday night ...”

Suresh knows brother is busy with office work and as newly married wife, Bhabhi might have few expectations which brother might have ignored… not because he doesn’t love her.. may be he is not aware .. or doesn’t have time..

Removing his hands from her grip slowly…”Bhabhi, I don’t know your side of the story even though I can guess few… thing is no body is perfect… brother is not perfect, neither am I .. doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you .. anyway its your personal problem, I don’t want to interfere ..”

Looking at Suresh with little bit of anger .. ”Since when my problems have become my personal issues only and you don’t want to interfere ? If I had thought the same way, what would have happened to your career? making you happy is the mistake I did ?” , she almost shouts ..

Suresh knows what she is talking … “Bhabhi, those are different issues.. how can you compare your relationship with brother to my career ? when another person is involved its between them they should sort out issues.. how can a third person interfere ?”

“Suresh, I agree what you are saying.. I am not asking you solve my problems.. just be empathetic to my problems.. who else I have to tell my issues.. I am not expecting answers, solutions from you.. just feel my pain..”

Suresh gets emotional … takes her hands , presses them with warmth .. “Bhabhi, I never saw you talking about your pain.. I can now understand how important it is for you, I am with you.. you can share your issues.. but I think Simran would be the right choice to listen to your issues..”

She is happy that Suresh is willing to atleast listen to her issues.. “Suresh, you know Simran … she takes everything light… she doesn’t take responsibility on any thing.. you are a good boy and nice gentle man.. “

Suresh laughs loudly.. “ Madam , you don’t know many things about me.. I have lot of bad habits”

Kavitha with a laugh .. “Suresh , who doesn’t have bad habits ? anyway tell me what you have ?”

Suresh with his head down tells blushingly .. “Bhabhi, I cant tell those… they are boys things.. but you are so friendly to me as always , I can tell you”

“Hmm.. tell me .. tell me”

“Bhabhi , I masturbate every other day..”

“That’s quite common Suresh.. what’s there to feel sad about it ?”

“Issue is not that.. issue is the kind of thoughts and women that come into my mind when I am masturbating”

For a moment Kavitha’s heart beat stops.. what is he talking about ?

“Suresh, tell me the names of women you imagine while masturbating”

“Bhabhi, I cant tell the name… sorry”

“Suresh, if you don’t tell how can I conclude it’s a bad thing or not ?”

“Bhabhi, its someone both of us know … lets leave this topic here.. I will tell you at appropriate time”

“Hmm.. you are keeping me in suspense ..”

“Bhabhi, I have one more bad habit… I watch porn”

“Suresh, these things are common.. don’t worry ..”

[+] 6 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Wow super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
(28-10-2022, 06:04 PM)Sudharsangandodi Wrote: Nice start

Thank you

Like Reply
         Update 4

--------------

“Suresh, since you are going to be here for 2-3 days, lets be frank and be friends … also you need to knock out my boredom… you know how sick it is recovering from sickness .. I am sure you will make me happy”

“Bhabhi, yes … its my duty to not only get rid of your sickness but also make you happy.  When brother asked me to go home and help Bhabhi, my thoughts were not just about making your sickness go away but also make you happy, relax, rejuvenate and really wanted to see you happy and cheerful , somehow Bhabhi I see something missing in you , you are not same as you were when I saw you in the initial days of marriage , sorry if I am talking garbage and crossing the line ”

Can easily see sparkness in bhabhi’s eye.. “You are correct Suresh, you are thinking exactly the way I am thinking… sometimes life goes through dull phase, its not anyone’s mistake, its all about how you want to keep yourself happy. Every one has to find their way… hmmm.. I am glad you identified that … Fever will come and go.. but the time lost wont come back… everyone will want to have fond memories for every single moment in their life. … anyway we can keep talking all this.. lets have breakfast…” , tells Kavitha with a heavy heart

The definition and yardstick of happiness varies from person to person … that’s what will drive this story further. Memories… happy memories … cant miss them.. time lost wont come.. then why lose time and happy moments ? if nothing is happening in life , why sit quietly ? things wont happen.. you need to make them happen !!!  if you start thinking 100 things for every small thing then time will be gone… when you really want to enjoy those moments, may be you wont be same person nor will have the same people around you…

Time is 9 AM, Suresh makes hot hot upma for both , they enjoy it together watching the beautiful weather outside. They eat from same plate to reduce the plates to be cleaned as maid will not come until rain goes away..  Upma is the easiest breakfast to make , but what makes it special is the extra toppings like ghee fried cashes , curry leaves ..  Suresh knows how much Bhabhi likes those cashews ..

Now Kavitha is feeling better , the medicines , rest and the company of Suresh are showing the results. When you have a person with similar thinking , time flies away. Also these little little things like eating hot upma from same plate watching the beautiful weather make you go back in life and feel romantic.

Suresh takes shower and changes his dress , while Kavitha cant take shower as fever is not completely gone and its risky to take shower. Suresh suggests hot towel wipe.. she cant say no.. Suresh brings in hot towel to help her wipe… he goes out so that she can wipe herself completely and change the dress..

Now feels lot better and relaxed .. with fresh night dress and hot water wipe, she is looking fresh and Suresh cant stop noticing the missing bindi on her forehead… he wanted to remind her about that but stays away..
While watching TV , she raises the question looking at the romantic scenes in the movie.. “Suresh, can I ask you one thing ?” , asks Kavitha..  “What ?” , raising his eye brows he asks..

“do you have girl friend ?”

“ha ha ha.. if I have one , will I be this happy ?”

“Suresh… that’s stereotype thinking. Boys always think girl friend is the source of all their issues”

“Bhabhi… yeah.. just like all wives think husbands are the source of all their issues”

“Hmm.. you have a point.. but without trying, how you can say girl friend is an issue”

“Bhabhi… I don’t want to brand anyone with that title.. girl friend .. but I do have one girl in my mind”

“wow … great Suresh.. who is that lucky girl ? does she know about it ?”

“no Bhabhi .. its just my thought and feeling… at some point of time I will reveal to her”

“how cute… having that kind of feeling thinking about someone you love so much”

“true Bhabhi .. it feels good to have that thought.. “

“would it be even better to be with her ?”

“hmm… I don’t know Bhabhi.. but I am only worried about the baggage that comes along with that relationship”

“Suresh.. you are so mean … you want only good things… doesn’t want to face bad things ? “

“Bhabhi… when I have the choice not to have that baggage why bother about that relationship ?”

“Suresh.. you are missing some cool things in life while thinking about other things.. nothing in the world is perfect. Good and bad come together as a package… taste the good, you will embrace the bad .. trust me”

“Bhabhi, I didn’t understand .. are you saying if I start enjoying good things, then bad things also will turn good ?”

“Exactly Suresh… those who are afraid of darkness will never see the glory of the light .. “

“Wow … Bhabhi … whatever you speak always make me feel happy and think deeper.. brother is so lucky to have you”

2 min of silence.. darkness follows light… bad follows good.. that’s the beauty of the life.. glowing face turns dull.. cheerfulness is replaced by sadness… cant avoid noticing that in Bhabhi’s face whenever I bring brother topic…

She realizes that Suresh has noticed change in her feelings and emotions.. trying to be normal , she says “Yes, Suresh… light and darkness go hand in hand… good and bad… sweat and bitter … its how the world is … I know you have realizedit by now”

“true Bhabhi…. “

“Suresh… you want girl friend but not her issues.. how about I change your thinking .. you will repent for not having a girl friend … don’t miss bigger picture thinking about small small issues”

“Bhabhi .. you are a great teacher… I learnt lot of things since I came here yesterday.. “

“ok.. have the same trust in me for some time and do what I say … “

“ok Bhabhi .. your choice..”

“ok Suresh… we are going to do a small role play… I will teach you what you are missing in your life.. I am your girl friend for some time … you put aside your inhibitions .. I will teach you few lessons ..”

Suresh cant believe what she is saying.. rubbing his eyes “Bhabhi.. its not appropriate to do these things..”

Kavitha with a smile “Suresh.. its an act … that’s all.. nobody else is here right ? what we do is between us and we are not doing anything wrong … anyway .. you think too much on everything … sometimes take things as they come..”

Suresh nods his head …”its your wish Bhabhi .. if it makes you feel happy.. I am ok”

“Hello … its not about me being happy… what about you ? you came here to take care of me… when you do so much for me… you didn’t even sleep properly … is it not my minimum duty to help you solve your issues ? if I can make you happy what’s wrong ?”

“Nothing wrong Bhabhi … but the definition of happiness is different for different people…”

“Suresh.. don’t think too much… otherwise no girl will ever come into your life … sometimes think you are a boy and be little aggressive than a girl… look at Simran… she is completely opposite.. she would jump with happiness for such things..”

Kavitha notices spark in his eyes when she mentioned Simran…

“Anyway .. lets start the act.. I will change and come.. we are going to start with a park scene..”

She goes into bed room to change dress… after a while she comes to the living room

After a while she comes out in a stunning dress… Suresh is stunned looking at her Bhabhi.. he never saw her like that till now..

She is in tight gray torn jeans and yellow sleeveless top that barely covers her assets.  With lose free falling hair , some in front, some back , and light eye lashes .. she is looking natural and gorgeous … cant stop noticing her bouncing boobs while she is walking upto him … clear indication of not wearing any bra .. what a liberated body and soul … can see tons of happiness in her face as she walks upto him in anticipation of a great time !!!!

[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Excellent updates
[+] 1 user Likes Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
(29-10-2022, 10:12 AM)Gandhi krishna Wrote: Excellent updates

thanks bro

Like Reply