Adultery Collection of Erotic and Short Stories (With Index)
I will post Small and erotic Stories which are collected from Net in this thread
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Index

Story - 1 - Sex with Neighbour
Story - 2One Rainy Night
Story - 3Days Of Innocence
Story - 4Childhood Friend Sandhya
Story - 5Perfect Sexual Life in Hostel
Story - 6Seduced by Boss
Story - 7Kitchen in Morning
Story - 8Sana and her Mother
Story - 9Banged my Classmate
Story - 10Indian Girls fucked in Party
Story - 11My Married Neighbour
Story - 12 - My Sexy Secretary 
Story - 13 - Sex In Cinema hall
Story - 14 - Fucking Maid Savita
Story - 15 - Sex with Radhika
Story - 16 - Seducing Urmila
Story - 17 - Sexy Air Hostess
Story - 18 -
Story - 19 -
Story - 20 -
Story - 21 -

Like Reply
Story - 1 

Sex with Neighbour

She is sarika (name changed). I met her during first year of my Post Graduation days. Our college didn't offered hostels so I rented one flat along with 1 other friend in an apartment. Her house was adjacent to us. Road side balcony was 90 deg to ours and kitchen side balcony was seperated by thin wall.

Within couple of days of shifting to flat, I found that her study room is in front of window of my room. One
day I found her studying late night. With lights of my room off I was looking at her. She was changing our
postures. Finding that all the lights of nearby houses off, she moved her hand inside her pants and started
massaging her pussy. After few minuted she packed her books and get prepared for sleep. I remained on
the window. All her curves were amazingly displayed. When she changed her position shirt moved up
displaying her navel and b'ful waist. I planned to friend her.

Next day evening I saw her studying in the room at road side balcony. I was in the balcony and shared
glances. She also gave glances. After few glances she adjusted her position and I can see her cleavage. I got
mad looking her medium sized breasts. Her pinkish nipples was looking great. I kept looking at her breasts
and she at me. A few moments later I smiled at her and she was standing in her balcony a moment after.
I asked for basic details regarding her college. Next morning I waked up early and reached Bus Stand early.
She came half an hour late. We boarded the bus and get down at her college. I waited for her in the nearby
garden. She came back early. We spend time together in the garden and she promised me to meet again
after 2 days in evening.

During our next meeting we meet at the garden. We took a walk around the boundry. At one corner it was
darker and I pulled her back and kissed her. I smooched her harder. My hands carrasing her soft parts. I
pressed her boobs. They were hard and her nipples were harder. She wanted me to take her to climax. We
separated after a couple of minutes. We walked back to home. On the way, sarika told me to meet at some
private place.

I told her my idea - She is sleeping in her study room. Due to summer her parents and brother goes to
sleep on the terrace. I can get down to the kitchen side balcony and we can share the moments. She
opposed the idea as its very risky as her elder brother sleeps in the other room. I told her to close the road
side balcony room so that her bro cant come to the room or notice us.

That night her bro returned at 11 PM, had dinner and went for sleep. I was at the window and she also set
for studying in her room. I can see she was not able to concentrate at all. She walked down and closed the
balcony room and gave me an indication to come to her room. I took out the condom packet from my bag
and jumped to her kitchen side balcony. She kept the door open. I get into the room. We both were
shivering with excitement. She was breathing hard and I can see the movements of her boobs. I hold her
hand and pulled her to me. I kissed her. She also helped. Slowly we both got excited too much. I removed
her nighty and exposed her boobs. I sucked both the boobs one by one. I carried her to the bed. She
missed no chance to remove my shirt and loosened by pants. I removed her panty. Her pussy was exposed.
I put my finger into her pussy and started massaging her G Spot. She got wilder and in a couple of minutes
she had an orgasm.

She then got hold of my 12.5'' cock and started sucking it. I got wilder. I made her lie down on the bed and
she showed way to her pussy. I entered her slowly. She put her legs around my waist. Soon our
movements synchronized. I started stroking her harder and harder and her grip around my waist got
stronger. She was now coming and tightened her grip. I also started stroking her harder.

She had her orgasm again. I was also coming. With few more movements I put my cock deep inside her and

ejected all into her deep pussy. We both stayed in the position for next 15 minutes grasping for air. Our
breathing too synchronized. I can feel her boobs getting softer and her body loosening. We slept together
playing with each others assets.

We made love 3 times that night in different positions. It became a routine for us. Every alternate days we
used to have private moments.

/////**********\\\\\
[+] 2 users Like Heisenberg's post
Like Reply
Story - 2

One Rainy Night

After the first orgasm, I was no more scared. All my hesitation was gone, & felt quite shameless. I felt the need for sumeet. So I embraced him, & crushed my breasts against his body. The moment I did that, he pulled me closer & pushed his pelvic portion on my pussy! That's when I first felt his manhood. It was a hard thing which was pushing hard on my skirt. He pushed till my skirt was fully stretched. Then he
suddenly left me, got up & lighted a cigarette. Then he sat on a chair, puffing. It was sudden interval, just when I was expecting a lot of action.

I asked, "what happened?"

"you have got what you wanted", replied sumeet, "you had an orgasm, didn't you?"
I kept quiet. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to beg to make love to me. And I was in desperate need.

Thus I walked up to him, leaned forward and kissed him. He looked up and smiled, but kept on smoking. He was playing. Then I remembered something. Something that will make him make love to me madly. I knew that taking that step will be a brave step, and will make me a very bad girl, but then I was desperate.

Thus I slid down on the floor and put my head on his lap. Then slowly started kissing his hairy thighs. Then I kissed his penis over his shorts. He was already excited. He let out an "ah". I then opened the zip of his shorts and placed my hand on his penis. It was a hot fleshy rod, throbbing and full of power. Before I could take it out, it popped out of the shorts, and was staring at me. Sumeet's hand was already on my head, pulling my hair, urging me to do the max. I did it. I put my mouth on the head of his penis, and started kissing it. The smell of it was making me more excited. Where as the view of my ample cleavage and me licking his cock, made sumeet go nuts. He was making pleasure sounds. My top was so deep necked that my breasts were almost coming out. I had to keep them inside forcefully. I now stopped kissing and put the cock in my mouth. I gently sucked it. It tasted nice. I liked sucking it. So mush so, that I was soon sucking hard. Sumeet started moaning badly. He was on seventh heaven. His moans made me very excited. I felt my one hand going to my pussy, which was wet again. My nipples were rubbing against his knees. And I was sucking vigorously. He couldn't take anymore of it. He made a loud groan, and my mouth was full of a liquid, salty to taste and very thick. Before I could understand I was drinking it. I loved it. I sucked till his cock was dry. I was feeling breathless and sat on the floor with my head on his lap. He was sitting on the chair, panting.

Then he slowly said, "priya, come here, sit on my lap honey"
I got up, & sat on his lap. He kissed me on the lips. And gently squeezed my breasts. The he said, "I think you have proved your point, you want a fuck desperately"
I could say nothing, smiled and kissed him back.

Now he made me stand up, and put his had inside the skirt and on my buttocks. I could see his hand inside my skirt on the bedroom mirror. It was so hot a sight. But what he did was even hotter. He squeezed my butts hard, and pulled me closer. I couldn't help but moan loud. Then threw me on the bed with my face down, and started riding on my back. He pushed his cock on my push, just pushed, and not penetrated.
And with his hands he started squeezing my breasts. It was a gentle rhythmic ride, and so pleasurable. I moaned loudly with each push from his cock.

After sometime he got up from my back,. I was getting impatient by now. I wanted the actual thing. I wanted him inside me. He smiled at me. I knew, he could read my mind. He asked me to get up, and then started arranging the bed. He said, "after all this is your first night, I don't want you to be uncomfortable. " He straightened the bed sheets; put the pillows in proper place. Then sumeet asked me to lie down. I lie

down. I lied down. My skirt riding so high, that my pussy could almost be seen. I knew, I looked inviting. That showed on his cock, which was standing hard.

/////**********\\\\\
[+] 1 user Likes Heisenberg's post
Like Reply
Story - 3

Days Of Innocence

I am 25 years old 5 -11" from City Beautiful Chandigarh with very good physique. It was my first time I had
sex with my Neha (my neighbor lady). There was no one at her home when she came to my house and
asked my mom that no one is in her home it will be better if she sleeps with Her as she feel fears at night
time my mother said o.k. I will sleep with you.

At the evening my mom went out with my mamaji for some urgent work and informed us that she is
unable to return at night. It about 8P.M neha comes to my house and asked about my mom I said that due
to some Urgent work she will not come back today. Then she asked me that I feel fear at night because she
was all Alone in her kothi and insisted me if I can sleep in her house. As per my experience I have seen her
everytime full in anger and generally she talk less I asked her that I have to do some work on my computer
So I can not sleep but then she requests me again then I said o.k. I will sleep. It was 10 P.M I went to her
house she was wearing black sari in her black sari she looks dam sexy to me.

But because of her behavior every time I stop myself to say anything to her and asked her About my bed
she said you could sleep in guestroom. Today I felt that she was talking to me in very good Manner and I
gone to guestroom and lay down to sleep on bed. It was about 10.45 when she came to my room and asked
me that there is a severe pain in her back as I deal in medicine I asked her if she is having some medicine I
could gave her some painkiller but she said That I don't have any medicine. She said that she is having
some pain balm and asked me if I can apply That in her back I said o.k. Then she went to her room and
come back to my room and gave to me to apply She sat in front of me and asked to apply I take a pinch of
balm and start applying on her back she said That she is uncomfortable here if I can come to her room. I
said o.k. I moved to her room and she went to kitchen and came back to room after some time. Now 90%
of her Sari was out from the petticoat I was enjoying watching her in that position. Without saying me
anything She lay down on bed just near to my legs and asked me to apply I start applying. As I touched her
back My heart starts beating loudly she said to apply on all back. Now the entire sari was out of her
petticoat.

She said that she is feeling better and asked me that there is a pain in legs to if I can seat on that and Apply.
My dick was now at its best I happily accepted and sat on her legs. Now it was difficult to Control myself
but suddenly she said that she is fine now I can sleep but now I was not in a position To sleep as my dick
enjoyed touch of her legs. But unwantedly I stand up and about to move then she said it could be too cold
in guestroom you can sleep Here with me in my room as the AC was on. I also don't want to go there she
switched of the light and Switched on zero watt. Lamp. I was watching her body, which was very good in
shape. After some time She change her position of sleeping I was unable to believe that her buttocks was
visible to me and NALA Of her petticoat was opened now I can not stop my self and decided to ply a trick
after half and hour

I was showing her that I am sleeping and I turned my hand on her breast and leg on her leg at that time I
feel that I am in haven. I Slowly start to open her petticoat with my leg, which was on her leg. Suddenly She
is start responding me by helping my leg to open her petticoat now her petticoat was on her knees. And
her buttocks are clearly visible now she was in a mood to enjoy with my dick, which was already Erect
about 9" long. And turns her position now my leg was on her pubic hairs. Now We both was in not Control
she touched my dick with her hand and GAME WAS NOW OPEN TO PLAY. She asked me BAHUT DAER
LAGAI YAHAN TAK PAHUNCHNA MAIN. She touched my dick with her hands and my hands were on her
buttocks and mouth was on her breast . She said fuck me like a Goat as I Am Gemini I Luvs to fuck her in
that position.

She sat on her knees and starts sucking my dick I was enjoying so much because I had never done sex
before. But she was perfect in sex and asked me to suck her pussy, as it was so hairy so I refused her.Now I
was lying straight on bed and she jumps on me and takes my whole dick in her pussy and starts Up and
down I was enjoying very much and she was jumping on me making noises sssssssssssssssssss s
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. After five minutes I said
that now my semen is coming out she jumps away from me and said you have Not enjoyed anal sex how
can you discharge before discharging me. Now she kept a pillow in her back And opened her legs and
asked me to touch my dick on her clot and starts to do that and then she hold My dick and starts rubbing
on her clot. And said now come into me fast I did that too. Now it was my turn to fuck her I make her like a
got in inserted whole my dick in her pussy I was enjoying For me it was dream come true. And now she
wants to enjoy anal sex and got up and applied mustard oil On my dick and asked me to apply on her ass. I
did that now she holds my dick and asked me to open Her buttocks I opened her buttocks and as she
touched my dick on her anus I felt it was too hot and She was pushing her ass towards my dick as she
wants to eat and as the tip of my urethra entered in Her ass she had closed her eyes and said to stop for a
minute I said if you if is paining we can leave This exercise but she shake her head and after a few second
she asked me to apply more mustard oil rest my dick for smooth sex I applied much of oil on my dick now
she was ready to eat whole of my dick And now I can see that my whole dick was in her and we starts
rubbing each other and my dick was Feeling tight ass and I said her now I can not stop my self from
discharging and she said to discharged In her boobs my dick was servicing in her boobs and I discharged
all on her boobs and on her mouth

Now we both were exhausted. And I slept with her nude and next morning Neha who looks angry o me
every time was lovely lady for me Now they have shifted to Delhi and Phones me occasionally It was my
first experience, which is unforgettable to me.

/////**********\\\\\
[+] 1 user Likes Heisenberg's post
Like Reply
Story - 4

Childhood Friend Sandhya

My name is sandeep 35 years old working for a mnc in
maharastra. To day I want to share my experience with my childhood friend. She is sandhya 38 years old
and working as lecturer. Medium height with good looking face and curved shapes. We are family friends
since last 20 years. So since my child hood we are intimate friends. She got married and divorced at the age
of 18 years and divorced at 20 due to drunkard husband. Since then she concentrated in studies and
finished her post graduation and joined as lecturer. She got married again and no issue. Her husband
working in govt service at another place.

Whenever I visit her or she visits me we had riding on bike and went to movies e.t.c during bike riding her
soft big boobs (38d 30 36) touches my back and my cock is fully erected. Many times she bends in front of
me and her beautiful cleavage make me mad. But I don't have daring to proceed further. We share
everything like feelings and some naughty jokes etc. I am not satisfied in sex due to my wife's limited
sexual desires. Even I was discussed the same thing with her.

Now we will come to the action part. I went to her place and she is living with in college premises and
alone. This incident happened 6 months ago. We chatted for a while. Being expert in acupressure and yoga
I teach her some tips about acupressure. She insisted to me show the points. I started with palm and hand,
head. Then I told her most of the important points are in feet and during demonstration I want to grab the
situation having sex with her. During acupressure my cock became rock hard and it is visible to her. She
had not told anything and told me to do on her feet. I said her I will start with foot and will go up to knees
and she said ok for it. Before starting foot massage I said whether she like massage of her back ??? She said
ok. I said her that with blouse it could un comfortable for me, so please take out her blouse. She said' u
naughty ' and she told me to turn back. I said ok. She opened her blouse & laid on her breast. I hope she is
turning in to hot, coz her boobs are coming out of her bra when I saw from back. Then I have taken some
oil and poured her back. I said your bra may get spoiled with oil, so I will open strap. Initially she said no,
and after she convinced. I opened her bra strap and kept her back open. What a shining and beautiful
glowing skin she is having. I started massaging her back slowly and softly. She is feeling much comfortable
with my massage and she closed eyes with satisfaction. After sometimes I slowly moved my fingers
towards her boobs area and massaging like part of her back massage. She said nothing and I did it many
times. I can hear her heavy breathings then. Now I planed something else and said her that now I am going
to do her foot massage. She said ok and still she laid on her boobs. She even not put her bra strap back. My
condition is like in hot oven. But then also I don't want to loose my patience.

I reached her foot and start massaging different points in foot and explained her the purpose and she
nodded her head. Then I slowly start my hand towards her legs. I lift her sarie up to knees and she said
nothing. I massaged her both legs up to knees by applying oil for next 15 minutes. Then slowly I moved
further slightly….. I am feeling her soft milky thighs. I have sit on her thighs and my knees rested on the
bed. Slowly I moved further and surprisingly she had wear the panty….

Now I lifted her sarie a bit and now I can see her hairy pussy and my breathings become more heavier and
my body gets heat. I moved my hands further and now I am touching her pussy lips. I can feel her heavy
breathings then. I start massaging her thighs from knee to her buttocks which touches her pussy too. Now
I lifted her sarie up her hips and she said what are you doing????? I said nothing only massaging. I
continued my massaging and some times I touch her pussy lips. After sometime I understood that she is
enjoying a lot. Then I dared a bit and touched her g spot. She shivered and moaned aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Now I got the signal. So I inserted my finger directly in her pussy and it was totally wet. I started stroking her

pussy. She started moaning aaaaahhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
She finally out of control and said '' stop it dear fuck me now'' . She turned back. I kissed her on her lips. Our
both tongues inserted in each others mouths and hugged tightly and enjoyed French kiss for ten minutes. She
moved her hand on my pants. She opened my jeans zip very fastly and taken out my hard rock cock & removed
foreskin, started licking it. She had hungry for several years. She had taken my 7 inch cock in to her mouth and
start sucking like hell. I feel like in heaven. I am pressing her huge boobs and massaging them. Now i said
please turn in 69 positions. I parted her legs apart and inserted my tongue deeply inside her hot, wet and sticky
pussy. She is too hot and lot of juices are flowing heavily from her cunt. I am licking and drinking all her juices.
She also sucks heavily my rock hard cock. Suddenly she released her heavy load of love juices and my face
become wet and sticky with her juices and she moaned heavily aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am also in my final stage and told her to stop. But she told me to come in her mouth. I
released my heavy load of cum in her mouth which she drank like a thirsty woman. I also licked and drank her
juices. She completely cleaned my cock with her tongue and drank all the stuff.

After few minutes we went to toilet and cleaned each others organs. She said that i am looking for this
opportunity since many years and you are not daring for it. I agreed.

After that we had nice lunch prepared by her. After few minutes rest i suggested her for next round of fucking
session. She laughed and said it was her wish.

I said her that i want to shave her hairy pussy before fucking and she agreed happily. Then i brought shaving
kit and applied foam and stated shaving her pussy carefully. She is moaning loudly during the process. Finally i
cleaned her pussy with water and wiped with a towel. Now i can see her pink pussy lips and some juices start
flowing from her cunt . I kneeled down in front of her pussy and started licking her cleanly shaven pussy. She
hold my hair told me don't waste time darling , i am really horny and smash my pussy with your hot iron cock,
fuck me faaast'' .

I asked her for which angle she prefers. She said as you like. I said i like doggy style and told her to hold the bed
with her hands and bent. She holds the bed and bent. Now her buttocks and her beautiful cunt are looking
superb from behind. Just caressed on buttocks and pussy lips. I licked her round ass and pussy from back and
she shivered. Her ass is too sexy and very firm and soft. That was marvels view of her pussy / buttocks. Some
liquid coming out of her cunt slowly. She was really horny to be fucked. I hold her back and connected my cock
to her cunt. Then i pushed my cock harshly in to her wet pussy. It went easily inside her. Her pussy lips hold my
cock firmly, i am feeling her warm pussy. I hold her boobs and start ramming her pussy. She started moaning
loudly aaaaahhhh aaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hhhhhhhhh like. My balls are hitting her
pussy during strokes and my abdomen ramming her ass. I am fucking her pussy with high speed and sound
comes '' chapak chapak chapak chapak''

We continued this fucking for 10 minutes and i feel i am coming. I said her the same. She told me to come on
her ass . I removed my cock from her cunt sprayed my cum on her ass and spreaded on her ass cheeks. She felt
very happy and taken my cock in her mouth and start sucking and cleaning it. Still i am in erect condition. I
inserted my fingers in her cunt and stoking them fatly. She came heavily on my fingers and stopped sucking my
cock. We layed on each others arms for next half an hour. And had bath together.

After this we had 2 times sex in the same day. 

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 5

Perfect Sexual Life in Hostel

Now I am decided to stay in hostel because now I'm turned into lesbo.
In hostel I got a room with three beds so I have to share with two other girls, out of the two girls one girl is
new like me and another girl is our senior. I was very tired with the journey, and very uncomfortable as it's
a new place,

I washed my face and started changing my dress to nightie, and I absorb that the senior girl Sangeeta is
looking very curiously at me, and smiling. I fell shy, let me tell I'm a beautiful girl 18 years old fair, 5'6
height, 56kg weight and very big breast that can attract even the girls.

38 size, firm with dark brown nipples and pointed tits, with a good shape. My belly is round, deep and big.
I'm having round beautiful ass. Long legs and good thighs, I removed my salwar kameez and I'm wearing
only bra, which can't cover my big boobs and panties.

Sangeeta passed a comment wow you are beautiful, I received the complement with smile. Like all other
collages in India in my collage also there was a ragging problem, around 10 PM at the night, my senior girls
came to my room, there are six girls in that batch, they closed the doors.

First they caught the other new girl, who stays in my room and asked about her personal things, and asked
to sing, dance etc, after Sangeeta introduced me to the girls. One of the girls asked about my bra size,
I fell shy, another girl squeezed my breast and said wow it's wonderful, and all other girls asked me to take
of my nightie. I was helpless and I obey there order, and take off my nightie I was wearing pink colour bra
and panties which is very suitable for my colour,

Sangeeta asked take off bra, and I refused but one girl pulled my bra and my boobs came out. One girl
pulled my panties, and all of them saw my clean shaved pussy, with long lips, "nice count" one other girl
passed the comment. And they asked how you masturbate,

I said I won't. "tho kiske saat choodwayegi" one other girl asked, I got annoyed and shouted shat you bitch,
she slap on my face and said "saali tere gand chodhungi", and she took off her cloths.

She is a beautiful girl with 34 size with black nipples, her unshaved pussy is having silky pubic hair, and
she pushed me on the bed. I confused, I unable to understand what's happening, she started kissing on my
lips and I started protesting her.

Sangeeta started squeezing my nipples and she also took off her dress, and other girls also become naked.
The girl started kissing deeply with her tongue in my mouth, one girl started sacking my nipple and some
others started licking my thighs.

My body becomes so light, and I started feeling like flying. That was my first kiss and I cooperated to that
girl by opening my mouth, and she got from me. I was laying on bed naked, all other girls are around me
with there naked bodies,
I felt so hot and started sweating, one girl smelled my under arms, and started licking my right breast and
another girl from left. Two girls shared my thighs and one girl started licking my wet pussy.
I wanted to be fucked by someone. And I asked the girls to fuck. They took the promise that I will keep
open my wet pussy for them, to fuck any time, and asked me to choose any of them as it's my first
experience.

All of them are beautiful, but I choose Pooja. She is really a rare beauty, fair long dark hair, 5.5" height 36
size perfect breast with brown nipple, deep belly and sweet horny cont, with light silky hair.

All others appreciated my selection, and asked me to open my legs so that they can lick my pussy for that
day. After squeezing my breast and ass, all are taken a kisses from me and they took the new girl to lick
there pussy's.

Pooja, Sangeeta and me left alone in the room, Sangeeta said she is my bitch and I can do anything with her
and she is going to sleep with me in the room. First time I kissed Pooja on her lips it was really very
Sweet her boobs were very firm and I bite the nipples, sangeeta started licking my ass. And pooja with the
dick (dildo) fucked my pussy with very fast jerks. That was my experiences in hostel.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 6

Seduced by Boss

Hi there! My name is Susan and I am a 34 year old housewife living in Bangalore. I would like confess how I
was prey to my husband's boss Mr.Ranjit.

My husband works for a well known appliances company. Mr.Ranjit, his boss, is around 43 years of age,
fairly good looking but a hard boss to work for. He was also well known for his roving eye and we has
heard stories about his escapades. I had also seen him on one or two occasions at parties . In fact many a
time I have had a laugh about these stories little realising that I too would one day fall prey to his lust.

A little over 3 years ago my husband was due for his promotion which he very badly wanted. Ranjit Sir, as
we call him, however was delaying this one one pretext or another. About this time my husband was sent
abroad for a fortnight.

One evening a couple of days after he left, I was surprised to get a telephone call from my husband's boss
saying that a very important document was inadvertently kept by my husband in his briefcase and could I
search for it and if possible bring it over right away since his car was in the workshop. I managed to find
the document and took an auto to the office. It was close to 7 PM and on reaching the office I found that
everyone had left and only Ranjit Sir was in his room. I knocked and went in. Ranjit Sir thanked me
profusely for taking the trouble and apologised for the trouble. He said that he had to make up for the
inconvenience caused by taking me out for dinner. I was rather taken aback and as I was stammering
excuses and that I was not even dressed for the occasion he said, "Susan, I insist and will not take no for an
answer. In any case you look absolutely attractive dressed as you are."

I could not refuse without offending him and therefore reluctantly agreed.He called a cab and we went out
to a cosy little place and had a very good dinner. Right through the meal he kept a lively conversation
going with his pleasant experiences during his various overseas trips. I gradually felt more relaxed and
was in fact a little sorry the the evening was drawing to an end . He then took me back home in an auto and
as we reached my place asked, "Susan, aren't you going to invite me for some coffee?" I started feeling very
nervous but again had to call him for fear of offending him.

We went in and I asked him to wait in the sitting room while I made coffee. I went to the kitchen and while
making the coffee he came in apparently to help out. Once or twice his hands brushed against my hands
and I pretended not to notice. We went back to the sitting room to have the coffee and he came and sat
close to me on the settee. He started saying how nice I looked, how he was dying to meet me when he saw
me at a party and so on. He then caught hold of my hands and said "May I just kiss these lovely fingers to
show my admiration at their beauty?" While I tried to pull back he started kissing them. I stuttered "Ranjit
Sir please, this is not right." He moved closer and said I must kiss you at least once otherwise I will go
mad." Ignoring my protests he pulled me to him put his lips on mine and kissed me. I tried to pull back but
he caught me in a tight embrace and started to pry open my lips with his tongue. Slowly he managed to
open my lips and put his tongue inside my mouth. My heart started hammering and with an effort I
managed to tear my mouth away protesting feebly. He passionately again kissed me and said, " Susan
darling! I am going to fuck you nice and proper tonight and you are going to willingly submit because
when your husband gets back he will get his promotion which he longs for." Saying that he put his mouth
on mine again and roughly opened my lips with his tongue and rolled his tongue over mine and started
sucking my saliva. I knew I had to yield to his desire, and while one part of my mind was recoiling at what
was in store the other side was excited by the prospect of forbidden sex with this attractive man.

After what seemed an eternity of passionate kissing he asked me to lead us to the bedroom all the time his

hands roaming over my body. We entered the bedroom and he asked me to undress fully doing so himself
at the same time. He said, "Darling I am going to really fuck you properly throughout the night so let us
enjoy our bodies properly."

After both of us disrobed completely he again hugged me and started caressing my heavy breasts. He bent
down and put his mouth to my right nipple and started licking it. I began to get turned on and moaned
slowly. He licked the other nipple also and then slowly started taking turns in sucking them, gently at first,
then harder and biting them with increasing passion. All the time I was moaning and putting my hands on
his head to encourage him to suck and bite harder. He slowly started kneeling down kissing my abdomen,
navel and then to my lower lips. He started rubbing his face on my pubic hair and slowly parted my cunt
with his nose exclaiming , " Susi sweetheart you smell heavenly." His tongue shot into my vagina and
started licking and sucking frenetically. I started writhing about and said "Dearest let us go to bed." He
lifted me and put me on the bed and lay down next to me slowly and steadily licking every inch of my body.
My pink nipples had become an angry red by the frequent and rough attentions of his mouth. My nipples
felt as if they were bursting and my cunt was moist and literally thirsting to be taken by my lover's organ. I
started begging , " Please take me now", hugging him tightly and scratching his back with my fingers.

Heslowly wrapped my fingers around his pulsating organ to make me guide him. Momentarily the logical part
of my mind had a pang of regret that I was cheating my husband and that madness that we were about to
indulge in sexual intercourse without precautions. However I was past caring and eagerly guided his
throbbing sex organ into my thirsting vagina. He opened my mouth with his chewing on my lips as he
entered me. Ooh! I was fairly tight and the feeling was incredible as he penetrated me slowly and with a
jerk pushed in completely. He lay still for a moment locking his eyes into mine and then put his mouth to
my nipples one by one and as he sucked them hard he fucked me. I began to move to his rhythm and as his
thrusts became harder his sucking of my breasts and kissing of my mouth became wilder. His steel like
organ was going berserk inside my cunt and I was on cloud 9. Slowly his thrusts became violent and I was
feeling that I would be torn and would melt into him by his furious assault on my body. I started pleading
"Please sweetheart, please come hard inside me. I want every drop of you." I starting climaxing as the
world spun crazily and then he went still deep inside me. I could hear myself screaming as his love organ
started shooting his copious discharge deep into my womb. Shuddering and almost weeping with pleasure
my legs wrapped around him and my vaginal muscles tightened involuntarily milking his organ to the last
drop. Slowly he relaxed and said "That my love was the most pleasurable experience of my lifetime."

We coupled twice more that night and the next day I was drained with my nipples slightly cut and my cunt
aching with the intense lovemaking. Ranjit Sir came home to fuck me every night till my husband returned
and as a result of the most intense and frequent lovemaking, I became pregnant. Initially I was shocked but
my lover persuaded me to have the child since there was no risk and my husband was completely in the
dark about our affair. I now have a girl and Ranjit Sir and I still continue our illicit affair secretly and as
often as we get a chance since I am literally an addict to the most pleasurable sex sessions I can imagine
with this fantastic lover. He now wants to father another child by me saying this time we will hope for a
son. My plight is both pitiable and pleasurable.

/////********* \\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 7

Kitchen in Morning

I moved up behind her silently. A single well-timed, fluid movement of my body saw my left hand slip
easily beneath the loosely fastened midnight blue of her comfortable old terrycloth robe to cup her
unfettered left breast supportively. Even as my fully erect cock nestled itself comfortably in the man-made
material covered cleft of her, oh so inviting, ass.

Her Ripley contoured mature body stiffened at the shock of the sheer unexpectedness of the intimate
contact. The tiny, near inaudible gasp of surprise which escaped her full lipped mouth quickly gave way to
a whisper of suppressed approval as I teased her nipple into aroused life between my gently administering
finger and thumb. Despite herself, she responded by unconsciously pushing her lower body back, causing
her converted rear to grind insistently against my ready and eager manhood.

"Lyndsey..." She said softly, her tone wavering uncertainly between sudden fear and barely controlled
desire.

"Is practically comatose, as usual," I replied reassuringly, even as I slowly bent her compliant body over
the antiseptically gleaming kitchen worktop and deftly flipped up the concealing hem of the old worn robe.
Exposing the milky white flesh of her nicely rounded buttocks to my ever-appreciating eyes. "Your dear
daughter is as sound asleep as the rest of the neighborhood. All that matters is here and now."

"But it's so dangerous..." She protested with ever weakening resolve, as I traced a slow, lingering finger
across the already wet lips of her delectable pussy, causing her to shudder lightly and spread her legs to
allow me easier access. "Yes it is," I whispered simply into her ear. "Which is why it makes us both too
horny to walk away from this now."

I didn't give her a chance to raise any further objections. With the slightest of effort, I slid my thick and
ready cock smoothly into the warm and delicious wetness of her waiting pussy. Eyes closed, I silently
savoured for a moment the indescribable sensation of being inside her once again. Then, I began to pump.
Slowly at first, then with ever increasing vigor, I watched with quiet satisfaction as her body began to
move in ever increasing synchronization with my own. The small, animal-like gasps filtering from her
mouth combined with the spectacular sight of her ample breasts rubbing roughly across the shining
surface of the worktop spurred me on to greater effort.

Her beautiful ass pushing back to meet the steady thrust of my cock and the slap of my balls with
increasing abandonment, I said through my own muted grunts of pleasure: "Tell me what you want."
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Godddddddd.. .." She hissed through tightly gritted teeth. "I want your cock. I want it
in me all the time. Fucking me. Filling my pussy. Goddddddddddddddddd ...."

Before another word could be spoken, I withdrew and spun her around to face me. "And now?" I asked
directly.

"My ass, baby," she pleaded, even as she sunk to the floor on hands and knees, ass thrust high in a
provocatively posed invitation. "Fuck my ass hard. Give me what I need...now, please. I'm begging you!"
I didn't need to be asked twice.

Lowering myself to her level, I rubbed the well-lubricated head of my swollen member across the small
and delicate puckered most highly prized entrance to her body. With only a slight grunt of effort, I coxed
the engorged length of me into the welcoming confines of her most personal of channels. The feeling was
exquisite. Her moans of sexually uninhibited bliss even more so.

"Hard, baby." She crooned with a barely stifled combination of pain and pleasure. "Fuck it hard. Fast. Flood
me with your fucking lovely hot cum!!"

I was more than pleased to oblige. Grabbing a handful of her thick head of grey tinged auburn hair in a
clawed fist, I proceeded to fuck her wondrous asshole as if these were our final moments of pleasure in a
world, which would soon be coming to an untimely end. We fucked for what seemed like hours, but
realistically could have been little more than ten or fifteen minutes at most. The stifled sounds of our
wordless lust mingling with the impact of our bodies and the sight of her relentlessly fingering her large
clit pushed me on to an ever mounting frenzy of wanton ass fucking.

For the most fleeting of moments, I felt as if our illicit coupling could last forever. But the moment passed
almost as swiftly as it had arrived. And with a final combined convulsive thrust, I released my milky white
load long and deep into her demanding body. Even as I came, her own climax exploded within her, sending
tremulous ripples thought her sated body and covering her hand liberally in a sweet clear coating of her
own juices. Following a final deep kiss, our first kiss of the entire episode, we disengaged our sweat soaked
bodies and silently composed both our night attire and ourselves.

"Goddddd! That was so fucking incredible, baby." She smiled with a girlish playfulness that only enhanced
the mature hint of wantonness in her large brown eyes. "No other man has ever come close to satisfying
my needs the way you do."

I allowed myself a slight smile and nod of appreciation in return. "That's simply because no other man
could ever come close to understanding you the way I do." I said with utter conviction.

"True enough, hon," Was her only answer.

"Yes, true enough, indeed...Mom." I replied as I made my way across to the fridge for my regular moving OJ.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 8

Sana and her Mother

Part - 1

It's ahmed here with another story after brilliant response of my first story meri rundi aunty. This incident
takes place after my aunty experience exactly after 6 months when I started to take tuitions. This is story
about my student and her mother when I used to take tuition. Sana is studying in 12th class and her father
is working on USA. Her mother ayesha is 34 years old and she is a housewife. This story happened when
one day when I went to their home to take tuition to sana. I rang the calling bell. Sana's mother ayesha
opened the door and told me to sit as sana was not yet returned from her it computer class.

So I went and sit in the sofa. After sometime there is a heavy rain outside and sana's mother ayesha ran to
upstairs to pick the cloths which are kept for drying in the terrace. Suddenly she slipped and fell down. I
went to her quickly and we both fell down. For a few minutes she lay under me with her eyes closed
moaning. Then she opened her eyes and looked me straight in the eye and said, 'ahmed, I think I have hurt
my shoulder and knee. Could you please help me to my room?' I said, 'sure' and half carried and half
walked her to her room. She kept groaning at every step she took. I sat her down on her bed and propped
up her back with pillows against the headrest of the bed to make her comfortable and said, 'can I get you
something or call a doctor? ''no, a doctor is not required. You can, if you don't mind, rub some deep heat on
my shoulder' she said handing a tube to me. 'Sure with pleasure' I told her and sat down next to her on her
right side. 'It is my left shoulder that hurts' she said pulling back her nighty and lowering her black bra
strap. 'Don't worry I can reach it from here' I told her and started rubbing the soothing salve. 'Yes that is
the place but a little gently it hurts' she said and closed her eyes. 'A little lower. That is right little more'
she said guiding me.

While I was rubbing the deep heat she laid her head back and started to moan. Initially I thought she was
groaning with pain but she was actually moaning with pleasure. 'Please ahmed a little lower' she moaned. I
moved yet lower and when I felt the fleshy part of her breast I stopped and shifted higher. She caught my
hand and placing it squarely on her left boob and looking me straight in the eye said, 'ahmed the real pain
is here. Please press it'. I pressed her boob and putting my hand inside her black bra pulled it out. I bent
forward and kissed her tenderly on her lips. She reciprocated my kiss with the same tenderness. She then
in a quick movement pulled down my head and gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed her tit and started to
suck its nipple. With a deft movement she unclasped her black bra and threw it off and said, 'ahmed
doesn't forget this one'. She took off her nighty & petticoat and slid lower in the bed lying flat on her back.
She looked very pretty lying there with nothing on but her flimsy pink underwear. Her boobs, big as they
were, were still very hard and without any sag. Her nipples were light brown in color, hard and erect with
sexual excitement. While I was to kissing her and suckling her tits she placed her hand on my crotch and
started fumbling with my zipper. I pulled down my zipper and freed my hard on. She quickly took it in her
hand started to move the foreskin up and down. She was moaning loudly all the time. I moved downwards.
While kissing and licking her belly I put my hand in the elastic band of her pink panties.

Her pink panties were soaked with her cunt juice. I pulled it off with her help. I looked at her pussy for the
first time. It had no hair on it. I found the smell of her womanly aroma mixed with some lovely fragrance
rising from her pussy very invigorating. 'You have a very pretty cunt' I told her. 'You like it? I am happy. I
shaved and scented it this morning especially for you' she said. I heard her remark but let it ride for the
present there will be lots of time afterwards to find out what she meant. I bent down and kissed her cunt.
Then started to lick it and suck her swollen clit. All this time she kept squeezing my cock hard and harder
till it hurt. 'Please ahmed don't delay now. Put your cock inside my pussy and fuck me. Yes fuck me hard'
she said relinquishing her hold on my cock to my utter relief. I got between her legs and pushed my rigid
cock inside her dripping cunt. 'Aahhh it is so nice to feel a cock in my cunt again. Ahmed you can't imagine
how much I missed it'. 'My husband was in USA two years back since then you are my first man. Oh, now
fuck me hard' she said. I started to move my member in and out of her fuck hole. Within minutes she came
with a loud sigh. 'This was lovely ahmed make me come again and again' she said. I kept fucking and she
came again. This went on till she came four more times. I was now moving faster and slamming into her
harder. She also was moaning louder.

Her hips were moving in rhythm with my strokes. She was shouting, 'yes ahmed faster, and harder yes ram
it into me. Tear my cunt even i have to get it stitched. I was also panting and was about to come. I said,
'ayesha dear i am coming and started to shoot my spunk into her fuck canal but kept moving in and out of
her cunt'. 'Come darling come i am also reaching my climax again. This time it is going to be a big one. Go
on harder h...yes..yes i am there i am coommmiinggggg' and fell back exhausted on the bed. As i had come
inside her and thought she might feel a bit apprehensive. She told me that there was nothing to worry
about and she won't get pregnant. When we lay resting i asked her what she had meant by 'have especially
prepared for you'. She said, 'okay i will tell you everything. I am a very horny woman. My poor husband
was equally horny. We used to fuck a lot. Much more often than normal married couple'. 'In the first year
of our marriage itself sana was born. During her birth something went wrong, i don't remember the
medical terms but that is not important now, and i could not bear any more children. That is the reason
sana is my only child. We had wanted at least four children. You remember the day i came to see you about
sana's tuition? I nodded. That day as soon as i saw you my cunt got wet. I have not had this type of reaction
towards any man since my husband was away in usa'. 'On my way home my cunt kept itching for your cock
and my juice kept flowing. When i got home i was so wet that i found it difficult to remove my panties. I
could not resist myself and i fingered myself for so long and came so often that i was nearly half-dead with
exhaustion. I was not sure how you felt but i was determined to try to fuck you.

Whenever you came it made me feel worse'. 'Then i hit upon this idea of calling you to tuition for sana's
progress. This was just a play. I had actually no hard and fast plan. I had thought i will try to seduce you
and if nothing worked then i would simply ask you to fuck me and in anticipation of you're agreeing i
removed all the hair from my cunt and applied the best and the sexiest fragrance i own. But god is great i
toppled down from the staircase (no, no this was not planned. It was a genuine accident) and you came to
catch me and fell on top of me. I could feel your hard cock pressing against my cunt. When you moved i
knew you would also like to fuck me. Well rest you know. I just helped a bit in case you still felt hesitant to
take the initiative'. Her story gave me an erection and we had another very satisfying fuck. We rested for a
while then i asked her to suck my cock. She immediately took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it.
She was good. She knew exactly when to do what. In no time i was ready to come. I told her that i was
about to come. She just looked up to me and without releasing my cock from her mouth nodded and
increased her effort. With a loud sigh i shot my load into her mouth. She continued to suck till she had
swallowed the very last drop. 'Ayesha dear you are good. Where did you learn to suck cock like this? She
laughed, 'remember i was married for several years. I had lots of practice'. 'After some time she said,
'ahmed will you do me a favor?' 'sure ask away' i told her. 'If you don't mind then please fuck me in the ass
hole. Yes fuck me in the ass hole. I love a cock in my (chanthi) butt. 'I would love to but we will have to wait
for sometime' i said pointing to my limp cock. 'We don't have so much time. Sana will be back soon.
I will help you' she said and took my cock in he mouth and brought it to attention in minutes. Pleased with
her work she got on all fours and said, 'as it has been a long time please for the first time wet your cock in
my cunt before entering'. I did as directed and pushed my cock in her butt hole. 'Oh it hurts but go on don't
stop' she said. While i was fucking she kept saying, 'it is lovely ahmed, yes that is the way, yes harder, now
faster and harder, i haven't enjoyed myself like this in years etc.' till i came in her butt hole. She looked at
the clock and said, 'ahmed dear now you must go. I must also get dressed. Sana will soon be back and she
knows you were coming'. 'When will you come again' she asked. 'When ever you want' i told her.

To Be Conituned...
Like Reply
Story - 8

Sana and her Mother

Part - 2

'Weekdays in the morning you work in the afternoon sana is here. On saturday also sana is here nearly the

whole day. Yes sunday mornings are the best. Sana goes to her computer class at 10 a.m. and is back only
by noon. During this period i am alone. You will come next sunday?' 'sure don't worry i will be here' i said
and left. Just outside the house i met sana returning from her class. She stopped and wished me and told
me that since she forgets to take the umbrella she could not come from the computer class in time. I
laughed and told her not to worry and it was okay. As it was too late to go to my office work i headed for
home.

On the way i thought back on the pleasant morning i had spent. I could not help wondering that though
sana had inherited her looks and figure from her mother whether she had also inherited her hot and sexy
nature? When will i get a chance to fuck her virgin cunt? I did not know then that it wouldn't be long
before i got the answers to my questions. In the following week one afternoon i reached ayesha's house
earlier than usual. I found ayesha out side tending to her potted plants. She said, 'ahmed go in, the door is
open. Sana is in her room doing some work on her computer. I won't be long and join you soon'. I went in
and after knocking entered. Sana was sitting in front of her computer. She turned and said, 'oh, it is you
sir? So early?' and quickly switched off the computer and ran into the bathroom saying, 'please sit down i
will be back in a few minutes'. She looked a little hassled and confused i thought. Then i recalled the fading
image of a naked man and a woman in the act of fucking on the computer screen. The reason for her
confusion was now obvious to me. I see our young lady is fond of pornography. I was now confident that it
will not be long before i have her in bed and my cock in her virgin cunt'. This thought alone gave me a
terrific hard on. After ten minutes or so sana came back. She was slightly out of breath and her face was
flushed. She has been fingering her self i thought. 'Don't worry my boy soon she will not need her finger
but you will satisfy the needs of her body' with these words i pacified my erect cock for the time being. We
then completed the tuition. After that day i was more alert to any opportunity to fuck her that may come
my way. The day i got lucky, i met ayesha at the door as she was leaving the house.

She said, 'i have to go out for a couple of hours to the margin free shop and will be back as soon as possible.
Sana is waiting for you in her room busy on her computer'. My chance had come. I was certain that sana
was surfing pornographic sites. I therefore tip toed to the door and noiselessly opened the door. I was
right. She was watching a couple fuck and her left hand was caressing and pressing her boobs while the
right hand was moving between her legs. Her breasts were heaving up and down at a quick pace. Without
making any sound i stood behind her watching. When i thought she was about to cum i placed my palm on
her boob and pressing it tenderly said, 'your finger is a poor substitute for the real thing. Come let me
show you how a real cock feels'. Sana was too far-gone to be able to say anything or resist. I helped her on
to the bed and laid her down. She lay with her eyes closed and her breasts heaving waiting for the
promised pleasure. I did not think it prudent to undress her and quickly took off my pants and drawers
freeing my steed, which was in full force. I lifted her skirt. She was wearing very flimsy yet sexy
underwear, which was wet to the core. Spreading her legs i got between them and pushing her red panties
aside placed my cock on the gate on her love tunnel and pushed in slowly. She was so wet that i easily
entered her till her hymen stopped me. Then holding her firmly in my arms i gave a hard shove. My cock
tore through the flimsy membrane and was buried to the hilt in her. 'Aayyyiii00000eee oh my god sir you
are killing me. It is hurting me' she screamed. I kissed her and told her that it will soon be all right and
started the in and out motion. She lay there groaning. After a few minutes her groans of pain became
moans of pleasure and said, 'oh sir it feels soooo good'. I kept fucking her first slowly then faster and
harder.

This made her moan louder and louder. Suddenly she opened her eyes and held me tight stopping my
motion and said in a scared voice, 'sir, please don't make me pregnant. I will die'. 'Don't worry i won't
make you pregnant'. She relaxed visibly and closed her eyes again. I continued with my in and out
movement. 'Please, don't stop. I am about to come' she shouted and came with a loud sigh. I kept fucking
her till she came three more times. My strokes were now much faster, harder and shorter. I was also not
far from coming. Sana was also heaving her bottoms in rhythm of my strokes. 'Oh i am going to come again.
Just go on like this. I am nearly there. Y... Es i am commiiinnggg' she screamed loudly. At this very moment
i shot my-cum in her hitherto virgin cunt. That afternoon i licked and sucked her cunt and fucked her two
more times. She said that fucking was even better than what she had heard or imagined. I said, 'sana it will
get better and better but i think for the first day so much is enough. 'Oh sir this was wonderful. Can't you
do it just once more? Please' she begged. "i would also like to fuck you again. We will do it again some
other day. Now get up your mother will be here soon. It is also getting late and i must also go' i told her.
Reluctantly she got up and in a worried voice asked, 'what will happen if mommy finds out?' 'does your
mother check your cunt?' 'no! Definitely not' she replied indignantly. 'Then how will she find out? You
won't tell her, i will also not tell her and your cunt can't speak'. After advising her to smoothen out the bed,
to act normal and not to do anything abnormal or unusual i kissed her and left. Next time when i visited
her i inquired if everything was all right. She laughed and said, 'mommy came right after you left. She
noticed nothing though i had forgotten to make the bed'. 'Don't underestimate your mother she is no fool.
I only hope that she did not notice it' i said. 'Well if she had noticed she would have definitely said
something. Actually i would be dead by now. Come sir let us fuck you remember, you promised?' she
replied. 'I made no such promise. Be sensible sana. Let us give it a break for a few days and if anything is to
happen it would happen. You don't want your mother to catch us red-handed do you?' the next few days
we were at our best behavior and did nothing except an occasional kiss or squeezing of her tits. One thing i
noticed that ayesha who normally hung around during the tuition hour, did not show her face since the
day sana had lost her cherry. Thereafter every afternoon we either had a quick fuck or sana sucked me off
(she relished drinking my juice, as she called my-cum). One sunday morning when ayesha and i were
resting after a very arduous fuck sana walked into the room. Understandably she was shocked and giving
me a nasty look exclaimed, 'oh mommy what are you doing naked in bed with sir'. For a moment i thought
there would be an unpleasant scene but ayesha was quite composed and after thinking for a minute
replied, 'darling sana i am doing the same what you and ahmed do every afternoon, fucking him'. I was not
too surprised. I had already suspected that she knew but sana was aghast and said, 'oh mommy you know'.
'First you tell me what you are doing here. Why are you not in your computer class?' 'the teacher had some
important work to do so he let us go early. He said he would make up the lost time some other day. How
could you know?' sana asked. 'Of course i know. You think i am stupid. I know you both were fucking from
the very day you surrendered your virginity to ahmed' she replied calmly. 'Oh mommy, but how? Sana
asked. 'Listen. When i came home on the day you lost your virginity, i saw you sitting in your room lost in
your dreams, your face was flushed and your eyes had a sparkle i had never seen before. I thought my little
daughter has had a very emotional experience. Then my eyes fell on the rumpled bed'. 'God i thought she
has been on the bed with ahmed. I hoped against hope that you both had done some heavy petting only
and not gone all the way.

I wanted to be sure of my facts before i said anything. So the next day when you had gone to school i
inspected your clothes very closely. I must say you did a good job of washing off the telltale signs but your
effort was not good enough to fool your mommy. I was able to make out faint streaks of blood on them
especially on your panties. I knew you were not having your periods so the conclusion was that ahmed
here had fucked you good and proper' and when she paused to catch her breath. Sana interjected, 'oh
mommy why did you not say anything and i thought....' 'yes you thought you had fooled me. I was livid with
ahmed to have taken advantage of my innocent little daughter especially when he was already fucking me.
Then i thought, if this were the case then sana would surely have told me. This means sana had willingly
offered her cherry to ahmed. Ahmed being a man did what any man would have done. He fucked you. I was
then angry and disappointed in you'. 'Then i thought you had grown up and your body also requires relief
and if you did not get it here you would go out side to get it. It was much better for you to be screwed by an
experienced and safe person who is an engineer of 28 years old like ahmed than some horny boy in the
school. Young boys are stupid. They tend to crow about their conquest and in no time your reputation, my
name would be mud. Maybe you would end up getting pregnant and i had no desire to become a
grandmother at my young age'. 'Having worked this out i decided to let you fuck ahmed and i stopped
coming to your room during the tuition hour. Ahmed had the best deal; he was fucking both mother and
daughter. Now that you know that ahmed is also fucking me, we would have to work out some rational
solution.

Remember the main reason for ahmed to be here is not to screw either of us but to teach you. So i propose
that you both promise not to indulge in any sexual activity during the tuition hour and concentrate on
studies only. In return i would have no objection if you join us on sundays in our frolics and ahmed can
fuck both mother and daughter together'. 'Oh mommy but what about my computer class?' sana asked.
'Don't worry i will talk to your teacher and have you shifted to the afternoon session even if i have to fuck
him to get what i want'. 'Oh mommy' sana exclaimed. In an annoyed tone ayesha said, 'stop repeating 'oh
mommy' like a parrot. If you are agreeable to what i have proposed then take off your clothes and jump
into bed. Let me also see how much you have learnt in this subject'. Sana was overwhelmed with relief and
said, 'oh mommy you are so sweet' and sana pulled her churidar top up and threw it to the floor then she
pulled the knot of the churidar bottom and let it fall down. Now she started to pull up the white vest and
threw it away. Now she was only in her black bra and white flower printed panty. She slowly put her
hands in the back of the black bra and unhooked the bra and slowly put it into my hands and shyly she
pushed down the panty down and gives it to my hand and she jumped into bed. As sana lay naked on the
bed i looked admiringly at her body. 'Isn't she very pretty?' ayesha asked proudly. 'Yes she is very pretty.
She looks exactly like you except for that growth between her legs'. 'That is easily rectified. Later i will
explain to her what to do about that. Fuck her today as she is and next time she won't have any hair on her
cunt'. Oja came to see me off and said, 'ahmed please don't mention ass fucking in sana's presence. No i
love it too much to give it up. We will do it some time when we are alone. I don't want her to know
anything about ass hole fucking and you too please leave her ass hole alone'. The next day while i was
teaching sana, ayesha came in and announced proudly that the matter of the computer class has been
settled'. 'Did you have to.....' asked sana. 'Of course not silly i was just joking' ayesha said interrupting her
then added, 'your computer teacher is very sweet old thing a smile did the trick'. One afternoon ayesha
said, 'ahmed do you know that since you have been fucking sana her grades have improved'.

I laughed and replied, 'yes i know. Don't give my cock the credit for this. It has been purely sana's effort.
Earlier her mind was preoccupied with sexual thoughts and was tense but now that she is having sex on a
regular basis her mind and body are relaxed and she is able to concentrate more on her studies'. All was
well for several months. One saturday morning when i reached ayesha's house i found that she was alone
in the house. I asked, 'where is sana? 'She has gone to meet her best friend naima and would be back soon.
Don't worry she knows that you will be coming today and won't be long' ayesha said and with a laugh
added, 'she is too fond of your cock to miss out on it. Let us not wait and start. She can join us later. Come
quickly we have time enough for one fuck. Ahmed fuck me in the ass before she comes back' and got into
'kundi fuck' position. While i was fucking ayesha in her asshole sana arrived. All was well for several
months. One saturday morning when i reached ayesha's house i found that she was alone. I asked her,
'ayesha how come you are alone? Where is sana?' she told me she had gone to meet her best friend naima
and would be back soon. She further added that she was aware that you would be coming today so she
won't be long. Then she laughed and said, 'she is too fond of your cock to miss out on it. Let us not wait and
start. She can join us later. She pulled her nighty along with the petticoat and pushed her cream flower
printed panty down. Come, quickly fuck me in the ass before she returns' and got into 'kundi fuck' position.
While i was fucking ayesha in her ass hole sana arrived. 'Oh you have already started. How mean' she said
pouting her lips. 'We did not know how long you would be gone so instead of wasting ahmed's time i
thought it was best to start. Sana your turn comes next' ayesha replied. 'Don't worry mommy i was just
joking' said sana and after pulling her skirt up and panty down got into bed. She sat watching us and kept
fingering her cunt.

As she did not find anything unusual about what we were doing i assumed that she must be under the
impression that i had had entered her mother's cunt from the rear. After five minutes of the fuck
movement ayesha started groaning and moaning with pleasure. 'It is wonderful. Yes ahmed go on but
harder and faster' she begged and added, 'haaaa…yiiiiiooooo ahmed shove your cock as hard as you can in
my ass hole'. I looked at sana. As soon as she heard these words her ears perked up and with a shocked
and surprised expression on her face got up from the bed and bent down to see where my cock was. I had
always wanted to fuck sana's butt hole also and would have done so but for what ayesha had said. So i
slowed down my strokes and pulled my cock out nearly to its tip before pushing it in again so that she
could have a clear view of my cock going in and out of her mother's butt. Fascinated sana watched us and
heard all what ayesha was saying in her ecstasy. After we had finished sana wanted to be fucked in the ass
hole also but ayesha put her foot down saying 'no, never. I wanted you to be a virgin when you married but
you gave your cherry to ahmed. I could not do anything about it. I want you to at least take a virgin ass hole
to your husband's bed. This means no ass hole fucking for you young lady, understand?' 'aw mommy you
are mean. You sounded as if it was great fun' lamented sana. 'Of course it is very enjoyable but as i said no
butt fucking for you' replied ayesha. 'Mommy this is not fair' complained sana.

Ayesha was now annoyed and said threateningly, 'don't tell me what is fair and what is not. Was it fair to
me or your future husband that you gifted your cherry to ahmed? You will do as i say or.....' seeing her
mother angry and thinking that she might get deprived of fucking all together she said, 'okay mommy
whatever you say'. Ayesha smiled and said, 'that's my little girl and kissed her' and turning to me said, 'as
for you mister don't you dare take her butt hole cherry without my consent which you will never get'. 'You
don't have to worry about me' i replied. The matter was closed at least for ayesha and me. However, sana
had other plans. For two days nothing unusual happened but on the third day she said, 'sir please fucks me
in the ass hole'. I reminded her of what her mother had said and said no. She kept repeating her request
every day and i kept declining and i never fuck her in ass hole.

/////**********\\\\\ 
Like Reply
Story -9

Banged my Classmate

Hello horny guys and gals, I have read all the stories of prettygalz and this has encouraged me write my
own true experience. It is about my sex encounter with my classmate. I am a proud Indian and live in
Vizag. I am in 12th standard now I had a class friend whose was damn sexy. She had a great body. Big
breasts, coffee brown hair, black eyes and a coke bottle figure which was really inviting. Sometimes she
gave me signals that she wanted me badly but I being a shy guy didn't respond. Our friendship had been
going on for about 1 year now and we used to meet regularly in school. On one typical day in school I was
in the computer room of my school with my friend. She suddenly came to me and asked me that could I
come to her house on Saturday. I was taken aback by this sudden request of hers. I was about to say no as I
had to go somewhere on Saturday but I saw a desperation or lust in her eyes. I could tell that she wanted
me badly. I said ok I will come at 11:30 in the morning she looking very happy went away.

Days passed as Saturday came near and I was thinking what was her purpose of calling me to her house.
Then came Saturday, I rang her doorbell and she opened the damn door. Whoa! She was looking very hot
and erotic. I could shag then and there looking at her even in her clothes. Imagine this, an extermely
attractive girl with perfectly round and big tits and well shaped ass, in a skin tight sleeveless shirt which
was tied in a knot to reveal her navel and very tight pair of jeans which extended only to her knees. Wow!
Just thinking of it makes me horny even now when I no longer meet her. She told me to come in and I
stepped in and saw a dimly lit yet beautiful room with all the windows closed and curtains drawn. There
was extreme silence in her house and I could make out that she was alone. She offered me a cold drink and
got herself one too. We sat quietly sipping away at our respective drinks staring at each other. The
atmosphere was what you call romantic and I had no idea what was to follow.

I asked her the reason why she had called me and she said she was having trouble in a biology chapter
(guess which one!!!). I asked her to show it to me and brought a book which had the reproduction page
bookmarked. I opened the page and was shocked to see the topic. It had a picture of the male reproductive
system and the penis in the picture was circled with a sketch pen. I glanced at her and she looked curious
about my reaction. She asked me if I could explain it to her. I was hesitating but I continued. While I was
explaining frequently I found her hand nearing my cock. I didnat think of it as anything at first but slowly
she slid nearer to me. It was making me really aroused and my cock was bulging in my tight jeans. She was
staring right at my erection and that was making me uncomfortable. At last when she saw that I wasnat
goina to grab her and fuck her like hell she tried to seduce me by fondling with her huge tits. My eyes stuck
at her boobs and she said come letas have some fun. We were sitting on a couch and she came near me.

I was too mad with lust at that point and put my lips on hers and kissed like a mad man. She fully
cooperated and embraced me with both her arms. Her tits were pressing against my chest. They were as
soft as, I canat describe how soft and smooth they were. I was a virgin at that time and I knew that this was
the day me and her lose our virginity. I was exploring her back while kissing her and my finger went into
her jeans and touched her panty. That was the first step in our sex adventure. Finally we stopped kissing.
She stared right in my eyes as if warning me that this was going to be hardcore. She put her hand on my
rock-hard 7" penis and started massaging my crotch. I felt I that I would cum right then but I controlled.
Meanwhile I was playing with her soft melons from the outside of the shirt. Then slowly I reached inside
and squeezed her nipples. It was heaven! She unzipped my jeans and took them off. This left me in my
underwear with a tent in the middle because of my erection. She was delighted to see me in that state. I too
tore off her shirt and she wasnat wearing a bra and her tits jumped out. Beautiful! She slid down my
underwear and held my 8" manhood in her hand. It was too big for her hand so she used both hands to hold
it. She stripped off her jeans and bent down on her knees. I knew what she was doing and gave her my cock.

She instantly took it in her mouth. The bloody bitch. She must have watched a whole lot of blue films to know

that much about sex. She gave me a wonderful blowjob. It hurt at first when her teeth rubbed against the skin
but slowly pain turned to pleasure. She kept sucking my cock for about 5 minutes when i told her that i was
going to take it out as i was about to release my load. She insisted that i shoot it in her mouth and held onto my
penis. I shot all the sperm in her mouth and she gulped it like a whore.

Some of it dripped out of her mouth and that aroused my dick and it got erect for another round instantly. I
knew all the sex positions and thought of trying the 69 one. She agreed and i licked her pussy like a hungry dog
drinking his milk. She was sucking my balls while i was trying to make her cum. Her pussy was sweet in taste
like honey and too tight to even let my tongue in. She was moaning ahhhhhhh ooooohhhh oooooomph! I was
afraid that the neighbours might come check what was going on but luckily it didnat happen. I told her that i
was going to fuck her between her breasts and she lied down on the couch. She pressed her tits and made a
tunnel in between them so that we could get maximum pleasure. I did that for about 15 minutes and loved
every second of it. Again i cummed on her breasts and then licked them clean. I slowly bit her nipples and
sucked on one while playing with the other. I could tell that she was having a great time. Next up was finger
fucking, i put my index finger in her love hole and started stroking them up and down. She was loving it and
giving loud moans of pleasure. After a few minutes when i felt that her cunt was loose enough i used my second
finger too and licked my fingers which had the taste of her pussy juice. I made her lick the fingers too. She told
me in between her moans and gasps that please enter my love hole. I was desperately waiting for that and i told
her to lie down on the carpet and open her legs wide. I came near her hole with my cock and she grabbed it and
guided it into the pussy.

For some time she supervised the strokes with her hand but then left it to me. I started pushing harder and she
was screaming with pain. I slowed down and asked her if she had vaseline or something. She got up with a lot
of effort and and went into a room and came back with vaseline and handed it to me. I took some vaseline
rubbed it on my cock and some inside her pussy and told her that this would ease the pain a lot. She looked
relieved and asked me to start the fuck again. I pushed my cock in her. She screamed but a lot less. I started
fucking her slowly with gentle strokes. With my ever in-stroke she inhaled air and with every out-stroke she
exhaled air. I increased the pace and started ramming her with my dick. Her screaming was decreasing with
ever second and a smile of ultimate pleasure came on her lips. That girl was enjoying it moe than me. I fucked
her for a long, long time and instantly stopped when i was about to cum. She and i cummed together and i could
feel her juice on my cock. It was 35 degrees outside and and it must have been 70 degrees inside her cunt. We
both stopped and relaxed, my cock still inside her. We were exhausted after that and lay on our backs. I took
out my limp penis out of her hole and put my clothes on and she slipped into another shirt as i had torn the
previous one. We both sat on the couch she turned on the air conditioner. We both hugged each other and i
kissed her passionately. We had something to eat as we were completely out of energy.

Then the doorbell rang and her mother stepped in, she asked her if i had explained her the lesson. She told her
mom that she really enjoyed the chapter and will never forget it and secretly winked at me. I smiled and after
some time came home. It was really the best experience ever for me. I really fucked her hard and i am very sad
that she had to go away and miss her a lot. I wish that she would come back and then we could have sex again.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 10

Indian Girls fucked in Party

I am Priya and a regular visitor of this site. This incident has happened when I was 21 years old and was in
the final year of my college. I used to live in Vasant Kunj, Delhi and one of my friends Shefali, who lives in
defense colony invited me for a party at their neighbor's house. It was a late night party. My parents
usually won't allow such parties. So, I had to make a story that I would be going for my friend's place for
combined study and would spend the night there. Another one of our friend Seema was also joining us in
the evening I packed up my things for the party and reached my friends home in the afternoon.

We three girls have shaved our legs, did the nails and all the pretty things to make sure that we will be
looking good in the evening. After all the things are done, it came to the question of what should be worn.
The two other girls were planning to wear one-piece thigh length suit with a thin strap on the shoulders.
Shefali's dress was a red one and Seema's was a black one. When it came to me, I shown my long white
skirt and a striped sleeveless top. The other girls laughed at me saying that I should wear a sari instead of
that dress. They kept on saying that I don't have a taste of wearing the right dress for the parties. So, I
asked Shefali to help me with the dress. Otherwise, I won't be able to attend the party. Shefali showed me
her few dresses and asked me to wear the one I like. They were all so great. But, one dress was mind
blowing. I said to Shefali that the dress is too good for the party. But, I can't wear a bra with it, as the dress
doesn't cover my back all the way from neck to the butts. My whole back would be bare if I wear it. Shefali
said that I couldn't even wear a panty with it, as the panty line doesn't look good on it. On top of all this,
the dress has a slit on either side, which will reveal my legs all the way up to the thighs. Anyway I decided
to wear the dress without a bra and a panty.

We the three girls dressed up well for the party and reached there by 9PM. The party was next to the pool
and people were scattered around. Some were near the pool, some at the lawn and some were sitting
inside the house. Most of the people were in their twenties except a few in early thirties.
Shefali introduced me to a few guys and handed me a margarita drink. I had beer and rum before, but
never tasted margarita. I was just holding it. Shefali left us and was talking with another guy. Seema and
me were feeling little lonely. In just a few minutes few guys started talking to us and we were pretty
comfortable. This guy Rohit started chatting with me and was very polite. Seema was also having good
time with another guy.

I was so immersed in the conversation that I didn't realize having margarita. I finished one and Rohit
handed me another two while talking to me. The margarita was working on me. Rohit invited me for the
dance and we headed to the lawn where the people are dancing. The light was dim there and was difficult
to see other people except their legs.

Rohit and me started dancing and I started leaning on him after a while. Slowly, Rohit started rubbing my
ass. It was feeling good. While rubbing my ass, he whispered in my ear that I was having the nicest butt he
had ever seen. He started reaching my left thigh through the slit of the dress. His hands were warm like a
cozy blanked in winter. Slowly, he started moving his hand on the other thigh. He raised my dress a little
higher and started feeling my ass under the dress. I started moaning to him. I looked around to see if
anyone is watching us. To my embarrassment, we were not at the dance floor now. He slowly moved us a
little away towards some small trees. Other people won't be able to see us. But, we can see others dancing
although the faces were not clearly visible.

Rohit held me by the ass and started kissing me. It was so passionate one. He was really very gentle in

handling me. He raised my dress even higher so that he could move his hands freely all the way from the
thighs to the waist. We both moved a little away to a comfortable place.

Rohit started caressing my neck and the bare area top of my breasts. I opened my eyes to see that Shefali
was having fun with another guy. The guy was sitting on a bush fence and Shefali was sitting on his laps.
Her dress was all the way up to the waist and the straps were down. She was almost bare except the dress
covering a few inches around her waist. The guy was sucking Shefali's breasts and she started moaning. He
was moving his hands all over Shefali's body.

Shefali pulled his pants and underwear down and was trying to climb on to the low walled fence. She kept
her feet around him on the fence as the guy was sitting and put his cock in her pussy. Now, she started
riding him up and down holding him with her hands around his neck. He was also holding her ass and
pounding it up and down. After a few minutes, the guy said something to her. Shefali immediately came
down and put his cock in her mouth. The guy must have shot all his semen in her mouth. Shefali sat next to
him and started cleaning up the mess and rearranged her dress. The guy left her from one side of the fence.
Shefali just started to leave and another guy came from the other side. He handed over a drink to her and
said that he was looking for her. She started saying that she was also looking for him and was trying to see
whether he would be here behind the bushes. Shefali was having her drink and the guy started rubbing her
ass. Shefali was giggling and laughing all the time. Shefali kept her drink down and they both started
kissing. This guy looks to be in a hurry. He was doing all the kissing and fondling so fast that he may die
soon and doesn't want to waste time.

The guy moved her hands down and slid her dress down by moving the straps aside and sliding the dress
down. Now she is bare with nothing on her. I doubt whether she was wearing any panty when she came to
the party. She reciprocated by removing his jeans and the underpants. Now, these two people are just
naked in a party. I wondered what will happen if somebody comes there. They both were hugging so
desperately. Then he started sucking her breasts. She was moving all over while he was sucking her
breasts. He was sucking one breast after the other and kissing her body in between. He whispered
something to her and she sat on the low walled fence. She parted her legs and he started licking her pussy.
I never thought until that day that someone could do that. She was dragging him closer while he was
licking her pussy. In a few minutes he got up and whispered something. She got up and leaned forward by
putting her hands on the fence like a doggy style. The guy inserted his cock and started ramming her. She
was moving back and forth due to the pushes. He was holding her by the ass. He rammed and rammed
harder. After a few minutes, he removed his cock and dragged her by her arm closer to him. As soon as she
reached closer to him, he put his cock in her mouth. She just took it in her mouth. The guy shivered for a
few minutes and took his cock out from her mouth. He immediately took his clothes, wore it and left. The
guy must be in a real hurry. Shefali was still on her knees trying to get up. She took her clothes and started
wearing it. She is a bit tired by now. After she wore the dress, she was looking for something on the floor
and Seema dropped in. Seema's hair was a bit messy. I doubt what she did. They both were started talking
something.

I was so much lost in looking at Shefali that I didn't realize what Rohit was doing to me. When I got back to
my senses, I found myself totally naked and my dress was lying on the ground around my legs. I felt
embarrassed. I was not sure what this guy must have done to me. Since Rohit was too slow and patient, I
guess he didn't do much compared to the Shefali being fucked by two people during the same time.

I wasn't really sure whether I should let this guy fuck me now, as I was still a virgin. The embarrassment
that someone could come there and see us was horrifying to me. I just don't want to do anything that he
would forcefully fuck me. I pushed him away from me and said to him that I am scared to do it here and we
can meet later sometime. He was pleased. I put my clothes on and he helped me with it.

I was just glad that I was not with the second guy Shefali fucked. Rohit and me came back near the pool
and saw Shefali and Seema there. They came towards me and said that we have to leave, as it is already
12:30 in the midnight. Rohit agreed to accompany us till Shefali's house. We four left the party and reached
Shefali's home.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 11

My Married Neighbour

Hi guys, this is a story of how I seduced my neighbor who is a married women, well I’m Munna from B’lore,
age 29- good looking. Next to my house stayed an Bengali couple- the husband (supratim) & wife(trina) of
age 34 & 29 resp.he works in a private company & travels a lot. The wife is a beautiful women, cute & sexy-
34-29-36. But never I saw her in a wrong way until things changed. I used to visit their home regularly &
play with their 2 year old kid.& was friendly with both of them, but the wife doesn't talk much.but as time
passed she too changed. One day when I was playing with their kid , I heard some unusual sound from
their bedroom & I know the supratim is going for a long trip. I tried to listen to the noise- it was uhh,
please not now, some moans by trina. I peeped thru the window & saw a very erotic seen. Supratim was
kissing trinas navel, & she was in a saree but the pallu was felt down. The sight of her boobs with just her
blouse aroused me & she was moaning in pleasure as supratim kept on sucking her navel. Then after some
time they came out. After this whenever I saw trina, I became hot. I kept on masturbating thinking of her
sexy body. After this, I satrted being at their for most of the day & she was very friendly with me as her son
liked me much. 1 day we planned to go to plaza & in the bus I pressed my dick nicely on her ass as if it
accident, sometimes I even brushed my hand in her hips as the bus was crowded. That day I was really hot.
I decide to seduce her today. As she was tired, he slept very early . Trina & myself were talking for a long
time. That day she wore a black saree with black blouse, which was damn sexy to her. I was planning how
to start the things. Then she started cooking, & I touched then & there accidentally as if I was helping her
in cooking. We had dinner then & I was feeling nervous, hot how to fuck this sexy women.. Then luck was
on my favor-trina came with a cup sets which we bought today in the market & told that she wants to keep
it in the top shelf. Then I said ok trina, she put a stool in front of the cupboard & asked me to stand on it &
place the cups. But I quickly decided my plan, I refused to her idea & advised it 'll be easy for her to keep
the cups & I can hold the stool till then. My gorgeous sexy god then stood on the stool ,and tried to keep the
cups . That time , I was able to see her big boobs from down with the blouse. It made me hot & I wanted tio
suckthem, squeeze them. I then saw her deeep beautiful navel which was visble as she tried to reach the
top. I couldn't control myself. I kept my face near to her ass & breathed heavily & it was hot.she sensed
that. Then I placed my hands on her waist to help her to come down.while doing so, I inserted my finger in
her navel as if it was accident & kept my body very close to her so that I can feel her boobs on my chest
when she comes down.I guess she also became a bit hot as she was very close to a guy other than her
hubby. After getting down, she tried to leave, but I didn't leave her. Instead I said, trina u r very beautiful &
sexy, she was very shocked to hear this. But meanwhile I hugged her around herwaist. She started
shouting, munna what r u doing, but I started kissing ion her face, neck lips, I didn't listen to her shouts,
but I was getting more & more fast. I just came down & kissed on deep navel.

She started saying, please munna stop this, this is not right, I'm married. But I didn't listen. She satrterd
pleading, pleaaaseee munnaaaaa, I'm maarrrried , I don't want to cheaaaat myyy hubbby. But when she
was saying this, her hands were not protesting as before-. I sensed that I'm turning her down. I said- trina,
ur sexy & pushed her to the wall, locked her hands with mine on the wall , with my legs I saeparated her
legs and pressed my dick on her thigh & made her to sense my dick. Meanwhile, I was kissing herboobs
after remoivng her pallu with my teeeth. There is the glorius moment , I wished , my sexy girl infront of me
without pallu.I pressed her boobs with my cheeks,and she moaned , pleeeeeeeasssseee- munnaaaa, don''tt
dooo thisss, i'mmm married , & she was struggling for words. I know she is completely under my control,
but doesn't weant to cheat her hubby. I sarted to suck her boobs with the blouse & bra. She now started
moaningg , likeuhhhh, munna math kar, dontttt, my kid might wake up. I said - dont worry trina, he is
sleeping. Now i pressed my chest on her breast. & kissed her neck, licked her face. I tried to opened her
blouse, but she refused. Then to agian induce her sex mood , i feircely started sucking her navel like a mad
man. She satrted screming in pain, pleeeeeaassee munna, uffff, pleaseee dontt, do thisssss, my hubby may
comeeeeee. I said- trina, dont worry , ur hubby is out of station. & sucked her navel. Now she was just
maoning and pulled my head very closew to her navel and moaned- munna .igot up& staterd squezzing
herboobs with my hands & pressed my hand hardly on her cunt. She left out a cry--- ohhhh, munna,
ohhhhhh, plz, i cant doooo thissss & her eyes were closed in pleasure. I told her the, commo0n trina- i
know u dont want to cheat ur hubby, but ur so beutiful that i cant resist. I'll show u heaven today dear.
Then i tore her blouse as i was behaving brutally- she said ohhh, noooo. & i trie dto hide her boobs with
hands , i removed them , & opened her bra,,& saw the big bboobs- her nipple was very hard. I sucked her
nipple , bite them, & sucked her boobs. She was simply moaning- common , suck itttt.. I took her full breast
in my mouth & sucked them, then i removed hersari completely, her petticoat & panty & saw the cunt
which i wwas longing for. She was very shy to be in nude infront of a man other than her hubby, but that
made her horny. I just threw her on the bed, spread her thighs & start licking hercunt. She couldn't bear
the pleasure.

She pulled my hair in plesure & was maoning- ahhhhh, cooomn, suckkkk it., lick it ,. Then ir realised his
hubby never licked her cunt & she was new to this. I just kept on sucking until she exploded her juices, i
licked my sexy womens honey.she had an orgasm. Methen i removed my pants, & she was quite shocked to
see my huge dick.i brushed my dick on her pusssy. She started begging me, munna - commoooon, enter
me, fuck meee, press ur big cock inside me. I asked is this bigger than ur hubbys. She said yes.while she
was saying so, i sudeeeenly entered her and screamed in pain- i moaned - triinnnna, & she was screming,
plz nooo, be slloooow, it s paining verrry much. Then in another big press, i enterd her fully, she shouted in
painn- maaaaaa, then again i gave a jerk, she moaned, ahhhh, again a jerk , she moaned ahhhh, , i slowly
started hitting her with my dick- & she was moaninng- ahmm, ahhhh, yesss. Plzz dont stoppp, be fastt, - u
have a huge cock, common, be fasstt. I beacme faster & she started biting my hands in pleasure. Her legs
were locked around my waist & we two were riding fatsly. Finalllly, i fuckkedd her very fast, sjhe was
always screaming & i exploded my semen after gaving 4 deeep thrust. Then i kissed her cheeks & said, ur
sexy trina. She hugged me & kissed me. Nowadays, i fuck her too often.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 12

My Sexy Secretary

This is a fantasy story I am an admire of Trans gender people which is one on my many interests, would
love to hear your feedback world.love.never. ends -at- 1. Based on your feedback I am planning to
write 1 story minimum a month. Priya smoothed her skirt before entering the office of her boss, krisha, the
CEO of the company his father had founded thirty eight years ago! Like every other morning for the past
two years, she brought along his coffee, her memo pad, and of course his copy of the morning paper! "good
morning, Mr. Krisha," she said in an upbeat voice, "anything special on the agenda for today!?!" krisha took
the coffee from her out stretched hand and replied, "nothing on the horizon, priya, but I am expecting a call
from our man in Tokyo, so put it straight through when it comes in, okay!?!" "certainly, Mr. Krisha," she
replied, "and if there isn't anything else, I have those letters from last evening to get out, so if you'll excuse
me!!!" cord watched as the cute little ass of his secretary disappeared behind the closing door while he
picked up his paper and started to read!!! While maybe there hadn't been anything special going on that
day, there was still a lot to do and not enough hours in the day to get it all finished! Buy four o'clock krisha
was just plain beat from the hours he spent on the phone talking with clients and the countless requests
from his own staff to make a myriad of decisions that directly affected the direction of the company!!! After
his last call, the intercom on priya's desk lit up and the familiar voice from the inner office ordered, "come
on in, miss priya, and bring your pad!!!" she picked up her dictation pad and went directly to his office and
knocked softly and waited for him to let her enter!!! "come on in," a voice from inside yelled, "it's open!!!"

priya slipped inside and while still standing by the door asked softly, "do you want me to lock it, Mr.
Krisha?!?" he gazed at her with almost glazed eyes and simply replied, "lock it!!!" priya dropped her pad on
his desk as she walked around to where he was seated and asked, "do you need a little tension reliever,
boss!?!" "that would be just great, priya," he said with a sigh, "it's been a long fucking day!!!" "would you
like to be dominated," she asked in barely a whisper?!? "I've been giving orders all day," he replied, "why
don't you take over for a while, okay!?!" "that suits me just fine," she answered quickly, as she began
undoing her blouse, "first off, let's get out of these clothes, shall we?!?" krisha nearly tore his things off,
leaving himself stark naked while priya took a more leisurely pace in removing hers!!! When her bra slid
from her shoulders exposing her perfectly formed 36b breasts, he moaned at there mere sight and
immediately achieved a very hard erection!!! "oh, dear," she said softly, "do priya's breasts make Mr.
Krisha's pecker all nice and hard?!?" "Jesus I love it when you talk like that," he panted, "and you're so
fucking gorgeous, you could give a statue a hardon!!!" she bowed slightly and replied, "I'll take that as a
compliment, what do you think of my new panties," which matched her bra, white satin, embroidered with
little pink roses, which showed off her perfect ass to its best advantage!?! "where do you find this stuff," he
moaned, "my wife's underwear looks like it came from a cheap discount house!?!" "so I can take it that you
like it," she said while twirling around so that he got a view of every side of her!?! "like it," he groaned out
loud, "I fucking love it, now get those panties off so I can see what you have hidden in there!!!"

She turned away from him, so that he had a perfect picture of her pert little butt as she slowly slid her
panties down to her ankles before stepping out of them and asking sweetly, "would the big important
business man like his little secretary to turn around?!?" "oh, please," he begged, "t-turn around and show
me what you've got!!!" "ready or not, here it comes," she exclaimed while spinning around to face him,
"well," she asked coyly, "daddy like it?!?" she was standing just out of his reach, so when he tried to grab
her she only had to lean back a little to elude his frantic attempts to touch her!!! His eyes now ablaze with
desire, stared intently at the crotch of the pretty young woman who at that moment was teasing him
mercilessly and then begged, "please, priya, let me suck it, pretty please!?!" she laughed at his ineptitude
and asked, "tell me little boy, what do you want to suck, tell mama so she knows!?!" he stared a little
longer, and with drool dripping out of the corner of his mouth replied, "please let me suck your cock!!!" a
perfect woman, he always called her, tits, ass, and a dick, just what every man should have waiting for him
at home!!! "tell me," she teased him some more, "whose dick is bigger, yours or mine!?!" "jesus, priya," he
said in a exasperated voice, "yours is, now please get over here and let me suck it!!!" finally having a little
pity on him, she moved up next to him and allowed him to take her eight inches into his hot warm mouth!!!
"you love mama's pussy on a pole," don't you little boy, " she asked softly, as he gave her nice easy blowjob,
"you're such a good little cock sucker, you make mama very happy," while the room was filled with loud
smacking noises of a hard cock being sucked for all it was worth!?! "you know the rules," she continued on,
"once her little boy starts sucking her hard pecker, he has to suck until it shoots in his mouth, now don't
forget that, little one, you must suck mommy all the way to completion!! !" it was all a game they were
playing, she didn't have to remind him at all about any such rule, it would take dynamite to get him to
release her cock before it filled his mouth with cum, it was just her having a little fun with him, that's all!!!
Mr. Krisha feverishly worked her hardon in and out of his mouth until almost without warning, priya's
cock spasmed and filled his mouth with a load of life giving cum to her cock sucker boss!!!

Flopping back into the chair with cum dribbling out of his mouth, he just sat and stared at the still semi
hard penis that hung just a few feet away from him and she said, "you just love mama's fucking cock, don't
you baby!?!" "oh, yes," he sighed while nonchalantly fisting his own hard piece of meat, "you've got the
biggest cock i've ever sucked on!!!" "you know what comes next, don't you," she asked softly?!? "y-you're
gonna fuck my asshole aren't you," he said almost groaning in anticipation! ?!" "that's right, little boy," she
said quickly, "now get up and bend over your chair and show me your asshole!!!" quickly complied with
her request, priya moved up behind him and pressed the big head of her pecker against his straining
rectum, and said, "mama's gonna fuck her little boy's ass with her big fucking pussy on a pole!!!" he knew it
was coming, and that initially the pain would be intense, but he couldn't help himself, he was a slave to the
hard cock of his pretty little secretary, and getting fucked in the ass was just something she had to do to
him!!! "oooooooomph," he gasped as she rammed her cock meat all the way home into his straining bung
hole, "god that hurts so fucking good, harder, oh god, fuck me harder!!!" that's what she liked about him, no
matter how hard she gave it to him, he always wanted more, just like a good little boy should!!! Harder and
harder she slammed her thick pecker deep inside of his rectum, even going so far as to tear his tender ass
hole flesh to ribbons as he began to bleed under her vicious assault!!! The pain and the pleasure were now
just a blur to him, intermixed and indistinguishable from each other, he reached underneath himself and
fisted his own cock meat hard while priya tore into him like a ravenous animal!!! They'd done it so often,
these two, that it was just like clockwork when both of their nut bags tightened and the cum raced down
the length of their peckers and jettisoned out of their one eyed snakes, hers into his asshole, and his all
over the back of his chair!!! After they were spent, she leaned over and gave him a big set kiss and
whispered, "you are such a cock happy little boy, do you feel better now that mama fucked your tight little
ass?!?" "he smile slyly and replied, "i feel just great, and it's gonna be another hard day tomorrow!!!

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 13

Sex in Cinema Hall.

This is a real story, first I want to introduce myself I am Ravee I am student in Bangalore and me and my
friend planed to go for a picture in Saturday evening, I am waiting for my friend in theatre. I am already
booked and having two tickets and within a minutes the theatre was house full, then I saw a girl, first I saw
only her back portion, she is wearing jeans and she is medium sized and having two globes(arse) and her
long hair touches his ass, it's fantastic site to watch a girl, while she is moving his hair touches the left and
right part of her ass in a rhythm, I always love girls having long hairs, so my interest turned to her, now I
started to watch her moments. Then I saw her face, she has beautiful eyes and big boobs, and I must tell u
for girl aged 16 or 17, I have not seen a big boobs like that, she is wearing only tops so that his boobs were
clearly seen and it is so tight and it is so erect. She was so tensed in her moments, the bell rang indicating
that the film is going to start within few minutes, so I approached her, and I introduced myself to her that I
am Ravee, and I told her that I am having two tickets with me, one of my friends has not turned up. She
said that one of her friend who promised to come with tickets has not turned up, this is one his favorite
hero's film, she's disappointed, I welcomed her to see a movie with me, but she refused mildly, but I
invited again so she accepted my invitation she came with me. I told to myself this is the biggest
opportunity I got in my life so I decided not to waste a single minute. I saw my ticket number c1, c2 then
she and I entered in to theatre and I placed priya in c1 and I sat in c2. Some advertisements were going on
the big screen. She told that she was priya, studying in a college first year, priya is very frank and she is
very beautiful.

After few minutes the actual film started I also get into my act without wasting a minute. First I placed my
foot in her right foot, first she taken his legs, but I followed her, there is no place to move her legs there is
no way for her to accept me, now I slowly removed her heels with my foot and now I started rubbing her
foot with my foot, this made me horny and now I placed my left hand in her right thighs and now I slowly
pinched her and started to move my hands all over his thighs and I must say that she is having beautiful
thighs. Now a very sexy song going on the screen govinda holding karishma hips and giving kisses to
karishma. Now I felt that this is the right time to touch her boobs, I just pressed my palms in her boobs, it
is so soft and spongy, but priya whispered in my ears this is too much, she said if u continues I will go. I
said to priya, there is nothing wrong in it, I became so horny after seeing karishma, so I thought u are
karshima, in the same way u cannot see govinda, u can fantasizes me as govinda, I told her that think like
this I am not Suresh that I am govinda to u and u are karishma to me and u will surely enjoy.

After that, she started to cooperate with me, now I started to rub her Nipples with my fingers. She now
became out of control, and she started to move Closer to me and on that day she has not wearing bra, so I
removed one of her buttons and I moved my hand and placed in her boobs, as one hand is not sufficient for
me to hold his boobs, now I started my left hand roaming in her left boobs and my right hand doing
business in her thighs and my foot is just rubbing her legs and now I became out of control and my dick
starts to bulge in my pants and she started to moan slowly, as I clearly able to see she now started to enjoy
the show. She was passive and silently enjoying, I am active and made her to enjoy, I want her to become
active so now I just hold her lovely hand and placed in my dick, first she hesitated, but after few attempts
she accepted and started placing his palm in my dick as it gives lot of pleasure to me, now I slowly started
kissing her cheeks, neck and her hand, now the lights were on the theatre for an interval, so I hurriedly
separated from her and I adjusted my pants and she adjusted her dress, now I went to snack bar and
bought two Pepsi and snacks and now I am ready for the second half, after few minutes the film started
and now I slowly unbutton her tops and now my hand went freely and I started to rub her abdomen part,
with my hand and I now touched his tummy hole, it is small and I now put my middle finger in his tummy
hole and started pressing there, she now becomes very hot and now I placed my hand in the curver of her
hips and started rubbing there.

Now I have taken my hand from her abdomen part and now my concentration goes to her pants and I
slowly unzipped her pants and I slowly put my fingers in the pants as I touched her panties, so my fingers
went inside her panties, now I touched her private hair and I started to rub his hairs with my hand and I
am not able to go beyond that, so I said to her to separate his legs, she replied that this is not the right
place for that, after the film is over, u can come to my house today no one is there, so it is free, that gave me
lot of pleasure I Kissed her in his lips as my fingers felt that her panties becomes wet, and I also cummed
inside my pants. After the film is over, we caught the auto and we went to her house, the house is very nice
and it is well furnished one. I made her really horny, and now she wants real sex in her house and we both
went inside her bedroom, as I hugged her from behind as I am not able to do anything in her ass in theatre
because we were sitting, now I just patted with my hands in his ass and I started to kiss in her neck, head
and in his long lovely hairs, now I removed her jeans and tops and she is standing only with blue wet
panties, she now removed my shirt and my pants and my 7inch dick hits his hand, and now she becomes
happy at last she saw my dick and now I removed her panties and I am able to saw her pussy, what a
beautiful site, I saw her two beautiful clit and her pussy is in pink color and had a nice smell. Now I kissed
her from top to bottom, I squeezed her boobs and licked and sucked her nipples and made her nipples
harder and now I just licked her tummy hole and now I just kissed her pussy, just I removed the clits and I
inserted my middle finger, she is a virgin so it is so tight that my middle finger itself is hard to go, now I
inserted two fingers and started to do in to and fro motion and now she started to cum in my fingers, and
now she is ready for her first fuck and I promised her to be enjoyable. Now I placed my cock's head at her
opening, I just placed my hands in her boobs and pressed them nicely.

Her pussy was tight and I couldn't move my cock in to her. I slowly moved My cock and now my cocks
head portion only inserted and I heard priya in pain, now I continuously applied pressure and now I
touched her virginal membrane, now I applied more pressure, now I felt the barrier was broken and now
my cock went fully inside her cunt and now I started to move horridly as I heard priya started to moan
aaaahhhh ahhhhh in pleasure now my hands squeezed priya boobs and my lips locked with priya lips and
now I started to do strokes faster and I saw her cumming and she touched the orgasm and now I cummed
inside her and started to fall on priya. Priya was so hot now, from her face I identified that she was totally
satisfied in the first fuck, and she needs more fucking from me. Within few minutes my cock gets erected
and raring to go for a second round, but this time I want different position that I want him to be in doggy
position so that I will insert my cock from behind and now I Asked him to be position in doggy style and
now my tip of the tongue touched Her pussy and started to lick and it now it touches the clitoris as it is
Folded inside her pussy, now I started to lick and suck his clitoris and it Gave lot of satisfaction to priya
and he screamed in pleasure and now I Patted his ass with my cock and now I slowly started to insert my
cock is Already pre cum and his pussy his already wet so this time no problem now my cock went freely
inside his cunt, now I started to hold his hips with my hand and I started to push it faster and this time my
cock went Fully inside her cunt and his ass touched my private hairs and priya now had multiple orgasm
now I felt that I am ready to cum so I removed my cock from his ass and I placed in her long hair as I
always liked and I cummed in her long hairs, and now I moved his hairs all over her body so that my cum
spread all over his body, now I started to lick and Sucked my cum and I kissed priya with my cum so that
she tasted my cum.

Now I had a another idea, just I want to fuck in his boobs, so I told her to hold her two large boobs in her
hands, so that I can insert my cock in between the boobs, so now she responded to me and hold her big
boobs in her hand such a way that two boobs touched it now I started to insert my cock in between her
boobs as it is so spongy my dick got lot of pleasure and she also enjoyed the boobs fucking and after few
minutes I got excited and I am ready to cum and now I asked priya to open his mouth, and now inserted
my dick in his mouth and started to cum inside her mouth and now he tasted all my cum and now she
licked and sucked my cock. And the time now is 8.00 pm, so I made her happy from 3.00 clocks and it’s
now time for me to separate and I promised to meet tomorrow in park but that is another story.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story -14

Fucking Maid Savita

This is a real experience with my maid savita. I was a bachelor living alone, and was looking out for a full
time maid. However many maids were reluctant to stay with a guy. Then came savita, a 23 year old,
relatively fair looking female. She was quite tall at 5 feet 4 inches, and did not look like a maid. I hired her
on part time basis, at a high salary, and she agreed. She was alone, though living with some friends, and her
family lived in the village. She was not very breasty, but had a good figure. She mostly wore churidar, kurta
which looked as if she had out-grown them, and the kurta clung on to those tight breasts of her. Savita
would come in the morning, and change into a gown to do the housework. Her gown was just below knee
length, and whenever she would mop the floor, I would get a chance to peek at her thighs which were quite
full, and rounded. She was always smiling and kept herself quite clean. I was looking for a chance to have
her. After about 15 days, on a Friday, savita as usual came in the morning, and straight went to change into
her gown. She would use the store room to change. I was involved in my work, and without realizing, I
went into the store room to find something. Savita was changing then, and her gown was just over her
head. She could not see me as the gown covered her face. I froze when I saw her. She was wearing a red
tight bra, and black panties. When I saw her inner thighs, I felt the urge to grab them. Her thighs were
gorgeous, and much more fairer than her face. I just kept staring, and then savita saw me. She hurriedly
put on her gown, and I left the store room. I thought she had got embarrassed. I came back home early
evening, thinking savita may not come back. But she came !!! She said nothing and started her work. 

I decided to talk to her, and told her it was just an accident in the morning, and there is nothing to worry
about, and she was doing a good job. She just smiled back. I went into my bed room, and started the
computer and asked savita to get me some tea. I was playing games on the computer when savita walked
in. I saw she had not changed into her gown. Maybe she did not want to. She came near me, and asked
what is this machine ? I told her about it, and asked her if she wanted to play. She hesitated, but agreed. I
made her sit on the chair, and I was behind her, helping her through the keyboard and mouse. I did not
realize that my arms were between her breasts, and her arms, while my fingers were helping her on the
keyboard. My arm gently brushed her right breast, but she did not move. I got tempted, and in the next
computer move, I put more pressure on her breast. She moved a little but did not say anything. I got the
message, that she was wanting it. I moved my hand, and cupped her right breast from behind her. She took
my hand and moved it away saying “Saab, I am only a maid. You are my employer, and I feel very strange
about this”. I assured her that there is nothing wrong, and I really find her good looking, and very nice. She
smiled back. That was the start of my adventure with savita.

I moved very quickly now, and cupped both her breasts from behind, and started massaging them while
her hands were on the keyboard. She let out a soft “hmmmm”. I applied more pressure, and she let out a
louder humming sound. I knew she had started to enjoy. She did not look much experienced in sex, or
maybe was a virgin. Her kurta had back buttons, so I started opening them. She stopped me, saying, she
has to go. I told her not to worry, I would drop her to her house, as she came by bus which took more than
an hour to reach. She agreed, and I opened 3 buttons of her kurta, and moved the cloth down her shoulder.

I saw her bra which was very tight, and could hardly hold her white milky breasts. I pushed my hands
inside her very tight bra, and there was a tearing sound. She got up, scared, and I told her to relax, as I
would buy her new clothes. Now savita was facing me with her breasts almost out of the bra. I could not
resist, and cupped her breasts from front, and put my mouth on her nipples. Her bra was almost out now.
She let out a soft moaning sound, and help my head in her palms. I then removed her kurta, and the bra,
and there she was, with her beautiful breast pointing at me. I licked both the breasts, and gently lay her
down on the bed. I went down on her licking all the way to her waist. She started trembling a little.

I opened the know on her salwar, and pulled it down. She said “no, saab i have to go”. I ignored her words,
and put my face between her legs over the panties, very near her opening. She gasped, and held back my
head trying to pull them away. I moved her hands, and started licking her opening over her panties. I then
asked her to go to the bathroom, and wash herself. She said “no. Please can we do it later” ? I knew if i let
her go, she may not come back. I assured her again that there was nothing wrong. We both are young, and
she will not have a problem. She moved into the bathroom, and i saw her beautiful body from behind. Her
buttocks were very rounded, and the panties had moved up, on her buttock cheeks. She looked ravishing. I
undressed myself totally and lay down on the bed. Savita came back wearing only her panties. She left the
bathroom lights on, and the door open.

I could see her full figure, and when she approached the bed, i pulled down her panties in one stroke. She
almost screamed, and ran away to one corner of the room, and stood there facing the wall. I knew she was
only feeling shy, and approached her from behind. Her hands were clasped on her face, and i gently pulled
them down, and started caressing her breasts from behind her. She arched upwards and her head came
backwards. I started kissing her face, and then her mouth. I turned her around and gently lifted her from
her buttocks, so that her lips were facing mine. I inserted my tongue in her mouth, and she greeted them
with all pleasure. I gently lay her down on the bed, and started kissing all over her body. I licked her inner
thighs, and started teasing her by running my tongue up and down her beautiful pussy lips. I saw her
pussy, and was amazed at the sight. She had puffed pussy lips, did not have much pubic hair on her, and
seemed to keep her pussy quite clean. I started licking faster now, and she started moaning, and her
breathing became heavy. I knew this was the time, and i gently parted her legs, and started sucking her
puffed pussy lips. She started moaning more loudly, and then i approached her clit. I do not think she knew
about this pleasure, and she started moaning very loudly. I was fully erect by then. After licking her for a
while, she came to an orgasm and very loudly said “oh maa”. I got up, and put my fully erect manhood into
her open mouth. She pushed it out very gently, but held on to my penis in her palms, slowly rubbing them.

I was not going to stop now, and told her “savita, i have eaten your honey, now i want you to eat mine”. She
said she had never done this type of thing before. I told her there is no harm in learning. Without waiting, i
put my fully erect shaft onto her lips. She opened her mouth and let me in. She was not experienced, and
started biting me on my shaft. I told her to only suck it, and she started sucking very fast making mmmm,
mmmm sounds. I knew she was not good at it, so i moved out of her mouth, held her legs high, and pushed
my penis inside her already hot pussy. She shuddered the moment my penis went in. She was extremely
wet, and my 7“ shaft just went in smooth. I fucked her very hard, and some minutes later, shot off my
entire load into her pussy. After we were rested, i asked savita how she felt. She just smiled, and then
asked me how do i feel ? I said “you are very sexy, and i would love to teach you more. Will you learn ? “
she did not comment, but nodded with a smile. I told her i really loved her pussy, and would love to lick it
more if she fully shaves the hair. I then offered her to move in with me, so that she could save on rent. She
immediately agreed, and next day (saturday) morning came back with all her belongings.

I went out for some work, and came back home around midday. Savita opened the door, as she knew it was
me. She had just come from her bath, and had a thin cloth wrapped around her, with the towel wrapped
around her head. The thin cloth draped around her body, was wet, and her body contours were very
visible. She was looking ravishing, and smiled at me. I could not resist her. I just hugged her, and the cloth
around her body just came off. I saw her stark naked, and she covered her face with her hands. I just stared
at her luscious body, and during daytime, her body was even more sexier. I looked down on her pussy, and
was delighted to see that she had shaved her pubic hair fully. !!! Her pussy was looking even more inviting.
Without hesitating, i just kneeled down, and started licking her pussy. She spread her legs allowing me to
have full access to those beautiful lips, and help my head very tight against her pussy. I picked her up, and
threw ley her down on the bed. I sat next to her, and ran my hands down her body, when i reached her
pussy, she asked “saab. You want to freshen up, and change “ ? I said yes, and took off all my clothes in
front of her. Seeing her naked lying on the bed, i did not want to waste time, and started to lick her all over.

When i reached her pussy, i inserted 1 finger inside her pussy, and started masturbating her. When i
inserted the second finger, she moaned loudly. She was very wet, and juicy already. I licked her pussy for
about 20 minutes, and she must have had multiple orgasms, as her entire body was shaking and trembling.
She was begging me to stop, but i just wanted to eat her pussy. After i while i got exhausted, and lay down
next to her. Savita had now become horny, and wanted to learn more. She asked me “saab. Do you want me
to lick you” ? I said yes, i would love to have you lick me. “she said “saab, please tell me how to”. I told her,
and she started to go down on me very gently. She was a quick learner, and i enjoyed the way she started
licking my shaft. She kept sucking my penis like a lollipop, and i shot off my entire load into her mouth. She
got startled, and moved away. She went to the bathroom, and rinsed her mouth, but did not say anything.

That day, we did not wear any clothes, and had many fucking sessions. She got exhausted and went off to
sleep in my arms. Next day she gave me a bath, and we had sex in the bathroom, dining room, and almost
every place. I bought her clothes, and took her to a lingerie shop. I liked her selection of undergarments,
and bought her a lot of sexy underwear. I had requested her to be only in her bra and panty when i am
home, and always keep her pubic hair shaved. The curtains in the house were always drawn, so she did not
mind being almost naked. She was really a sweet girl, and really liked to be adventurous in sex, unlike so
many other females. Six months went by, and savita had become fully trained in sex. I taught her so many
positions, and she used to come up with some really interesting things to do in sex. One day her parents
came to fetch her, to get her married. Savita cried a lot, and did not want to leave. But she gave in to her
parents wishes, and had to leave. I miss savita a lot. Where ever she is, i am sure her husband must be a
happy person.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 15

Sex with Radhika

Badshah is back again with yet another series of fresh stories, ell I feel motivated when somebody visits
my website and feel delighted with my content, all the contents of my website I free for sex lovers "Dude, I
reached here last night. I am fine. Everything here is so empty, so not like our Jammu. Anyways do me a
favor, call up my place and tell mom that I am fine. Also call up Radhika, I had met Radhika once before,
when my friend Vicky had introduced me to her in college. Vicky had flown to the states to do M.S. 

I had never spoken to Radhika after that first meeting, and was envious of Vicky, coz she was a bomb. She was
really fair, shoulder length thick hair and a decent figure. She was slightly on the plumper side, if I
recollected properly, but would be a great fuck, I had thought. Vicky must have really enjoyed this hot
piece of ass. I myself had gained a lot of confidence with girls when it came to sex. Even helped a girl reach
multiple orgasms, once. I was kind of proud of this accomplishment of mine and knew that I can satisfy any
girl I want. Anyways I had no such intentions about Radhika, as she was a friends fuck. So I called her up
and told her the message. As soon as she picked up the phone, she was very arrogant until I introduced
myself again to her. She said "ok thx for the message, Bye". Whew! What a bitch I told to myself. 
Don’t know how such a nice guy like Vicky ended up with such an arrogant female. A few days after the incident I
got a mail from Radhika. She walked for my apology and said that she was really sad with Vicky leaving
and all, and hence wasn’t in her proper senses when she spoke with me. She said she would like to speak
to me again and if it is possible, cud I call her again next Sunday. I told myself "why not" and called her up
that Sunday evening. She picked up the phone and immediately recognized my voice. She appreciated me
calling her up and began talking about Vicky. Most of the conversations that we used to have included
Vicky most of the times. We went on like this for about a month, and I had started impressing her with my
smooth talk and smart jokes. She had agreed to meet me also, but in a public place. We met at her college.

She was wearing this body-fit sleeveless top and baggy jeans. A lethal combination I would say. We sat in
the canteen and were talking about the good' old memories of Vicky. One day I called her up and told her
that Vicky has seemed me, and he wants to talk to you immediately. He said it was urgent, so call him up
now. The next day I called her up again and found that no-one was picking up her phone. I called her friend
and asked what the matter. She said that her friends are not in town and she has been crying all day. I said,
gimme her address, I think something is wrong. I rang the bell and she dint open the door for 4 rings.

Finally she opened the door. She was in a complete mess, hair all messed up, tear marks all over her face
and really pathetic clothes. But with all this horridness also she looked a babe, with the boobs protruding
out and the pajamas getting a veggie. I stared at the swaying of her ass as we moved into the living room.
She got some water for me and sat opposite to me.

She started talking about Vicky and told me that they broke up as he has found a babe in states and is
screwing her. He said it’s his room-mate and she is an Indian too. They live together and make love all this
while. I told her I am sorry and went and sat next to her. With my hands on her thighs I told her to relax
and this bad time will pass away. She kept her head on my shoulders and began crying. I started rubbing
her thighs and squeezing it gently. With the other hand I was rubbing the back of her head, helping her
relax. We were in this position for about 15 minutes, after which she felt better. I told her, do u want me to
make tea or something for you. She said, oh no, I will make it for u. I said, thx, I really wanted it, and I don’t
know to how make it. But since you dint ask me, this is the way I made you ask me. She started laughing
and went into the kitchen. I followed her in the kitchen. She seemed in a much better mood now, coz she
kept laughing at every joke I cracked. I sat on the table and spoke with her. We were freely touching each
other and occasionally her hands were touching my stomach as well. I was getting horny by each of her
touches, but dint want her to think that I wanted to make use of the opportunity. I stood next to her and
kept playing with her hair. She was oblivious with my intentions and that that i was just making her feel
good. I asked her "u have really nice hair, what do u do to keep it so good" ... "She said i shampoo it twice a
week that it, nothing more" I said "Ok, and what about the hair on your head, how do u maintain that “she
looked at me, stunned and then burst into laughter. She said "you guys r really naughty" I put my finger on
her lips and said "Radhika, seriously what do u do to maintain itself, you are so pretty. I look into your eyes
and my heart skips a beat. I touch your cheeks, your lips they make me want to kiss you. I don’t know what
that Chut, Vicky saw in that girl to have given up on this pretty girl" While saying all this i was moving
closer to her and was really close to her face.

I dint anything after that and wanted her to take the initiative of kissing me. She sadiron Badshah, don’t
say such things. I am not that great " I stopped her and said "use my eyes to look at itself and u will see the
angel i see. I always wondered what beauty is, my questions were answered when i saw you. I can’t .... " I
was stopped with a smooch on my lips.

Radhika was kissing me. My head kept saying, "Badshah stop, this is wrong" But my body was saying "She
is an apsara, fuck Vicky man, feel her" I started playing with her hair and her tongue too. She reciprocated
well as our tongues battled. She shut off the gas and took me to her bedroom. "Badshah Sit down, i will just
come", she vanished into the other room. I couldn’t believe my luck. I immediately checked my wallet, and
was pleased that i was carrying my condom( i always do, u never know when u will need it ). She came in
wearing the most orgasmic dress i had ever seen on a girl. She was wearing a black sleeveless dress, which
was hugging every part of her body. All of her legs except the upper two inches we exposed. She looked
deep in my eyes and said "Badshah, nobody has ever been so nice to me as u have been, and now i want
thank you for that" She immediately sat on my laps, with one leg on each side and started kissing me. She
started with my cheeks, my neck and then my lips. I was rubbing her back as she moved her fingers in my
hair. She was making these noises as her bust was crushing my chest. Before i knew it i was lying on her
bed and she had already taken off my shirt. She was kissing every part of my body, as i cud see her ass
sway. I wanted to grab it and do things with it, but what she was doing was also ecstatic. I pulled her top
up and told her to remove it. She wasn’t wearing a bra, which was very apparent from the way her boobs
were protruding out. She looked deep in my eyes and said "Badshah, fuck me and make me comm. I have a
lot about your fucking skills and now i want to check it out myself" Saying this she tore open my jeans and
pulled it down. My soldier was all ready to start camp. She looked at it and said " Woah, that is nice, really
nice" I liked all the dirty talk she was doing, but i never said a thing. I have a tendency to let my actions do
the talking. I placed my hands on her but and slowly caressed it. She said "Badshah... Oh yah, take me. Take
me now" I lifted her up and started kissing her. My hands went all over her back and her panties were off
in a flash. Wow, she was shaved. She looked at me staring at her cunt and said" you like what u see baby..."
i nodded my head in affirmation, and went on my knees. I used my tongue to prepare her for the great
fuck, while she played with my dick. Her scent was driving me wild and my swift tongue movements was
making her more horny.

The more horny she got, the more sexy the smell got, the more lusty strokes i made with my tongue. It’s
like a positive feedback, which i and Vicky used to discuss when we were in college. But now i had this
goddess all for me and she wasn’t too hard to get as well. I took her hand off my penis and told her to lie
down babe. I asked her to spread her legs wider for me and scream "Badshah i want you ... "she did as i
told her and i was getting bigger and bigger. I dint imagine myself being so big. I ripped open the condom
packet and gave one to her. She couldn’t put it on, so i had to wear it myself. I placed my dick at the doors
of her love hole and gave a light push. She was all wet, but yet so tight. Hers was the sexiest pussy i had
ever seen. It was tight as well as smooth. I don’t know whether it was my movements or what but with
every slight push i made, she was getting tighter and tighter. God she was so tight that it hurt me, for the
first time in all my experiences. I made around 50 strokes before i collapsed over her. I looked up and she
had already closed her eyes in exhaustion. I lightly slapped her as she opened her eyes. She looked at me
with those eyes. As i thought Govinda's song "akhiyon se goli maare" is so right for this girl. We caressed
each other and went off to sleep. When i opened my eyes Radhika stood there all naked. She smiled at me
and said "Honey, here is the tea you wanted. I hope you still want it, or do you want me to serve u with
something else." I noticed the twinkle in her eyes and said to myself, this is going to be a great daygirls.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 16

Seducing Urmila..

Was posted by my company to a small town in Maharashtra. Good job that came with a decent flat. I was a
single guy, 24 years old, living by myself. Wanted to get laid badly. Always had a thing for sexy
Maharashtra women, particularly the voluptuous “bai’s” with their tight, curvy bodies, big tits, and long,
long dark hair. Always fantasized about pulling open a bai’s “juda” or bun of hair and fucking her doggie
style. I knew that I would do anything to fulfill that fantasy. Decided to employ a local bai -- urmila -- on the
recommendation of some colleagues who had been living in the area for a while. Tight little piece of ass
was 32 years old. Usual sob story about women in those parts --- husband had abandoned her. No kids.
Poor. Good for me. 

I didn’t want to waste any time and got down to making sure urmila knew what her
role would be in my house --- to cook for me, to clean for me, and to satisfy my sexual desires. Day 1: 7.30
am: I woke up with the doorbell. Urmila reporting for work. I tell her to start making some breakfast for
me. I bolt the door behind her as she walks to the kitchen. My cock becomes hard & erect through my
pajamas as I watch her shake her tight butt as she walks. She’s wearing a typical maharashtrian saree --
colorful and draped sensuously around her curvy body. Can’t wait to get my hands on her and bang her
brains out. Her hair is tied up in a tight bun, lightly oiled, and I start fantasizing about pulling it open and
letting it fall loose. I wonder if it falls to her waist or to her ass?? Let’s find out. I walk into the kitchen.
She’s heating the milk on the gas. I come up behind her and grab her tits while grinding my hard cock into
her ass. She is shocked and starts to struggle to get out of my grasp. But this bitch isn’t going anywhere
expect to bed with me. I said: “ chup ho ja urmila. Jyada natak mat kar. Mein tera maalik hoon or aaj mein
tujhe chodunga. Chup chaap meri baat sun, or teray ko bhi maja aayaga. Jyada natak kiya to mein teri aisee
halat karoonga…..dekh, aaj to mein tujhe apni randi banaunga. Samjhi”. All this while I was biting her neck
and grinding against her ass, at the same time mauling her tits with my hands that I had slipped
underneath her tight blouse.

She continue to struggle, but her thrashing about was getting weaker as she slowly realized that she would
have be submit to her master. I stepped back a little and pulled at her saree. It unwound swiftly from her
body and she was left standing in her blouse & petticoat only. She covered her exploding tits with her
hands in shame. I advanced towards her and roughly put my right hand on her head and yanked her
towards me. Then I savagely pulled her ‘juda’ and opened her sexy long hair. My cock almost exploded as
her thick long black hair came open and fell to below her ass. I knew I was going to have the time of my life
with this cunt. I pushed her down to her knees with my right hand while undoing my pajama and pulling
my hard erect cock out with my left one. “apna moon khole saali or mera Lund choos”, I ordered her.
 She didn’t want to do it, but had no choice. I slapped her on her face and as she opened her mouth to scream I
shoved my cock into it. She was gagging on it as I violently fucked her mouth. Within seconds she
submitted to the force and started sucking it. I grabbed her head with both hands and started pushing it
back and forth while ramming my cock down her throat. Started playing with her long hair too. I always
had a fantasy to spray a woman’s face with my cum. Seeing a sexy woman on her knees, long hair, sucking
my dick, was enough to make me explode. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, roughly pulled her hair back
so that her face was upturned and spurted a huge load of my cum on her face. She tried to turn her face
away, but a hard slap to her left cheek stopped her. The cum came jerking out of my cock as I smacked her
face with my cock. Then I reinserted my still hard cock into her mouth and told her to suck it clean.

Seconds later I pulled out, ordered her to remain on her knees, quickly ran to my room, got my digital
camera and took a photo of her cum-stained face for future reference. She was horrified, but helpless to do
anything. She knew her fate was sealed. 8.30 am: sitting on the dining table. Urmila is serving me my
breakfast. Half naked. After our session, she got up from her kneeling position and started to reach for her
saree. I told her that from now on, she wasn’t going to wear a saree while the two of us were in the house
alone. She would work wearing only her blouse & petticoat. Also, she was to keep her long hair clean, and
tied up in a bun always. Why, you may ask?? Because i wanted to hear her scream every time i violently
yanked it open. I caressed her ass while she served me breakfast. She knew what was coming next. 9.00
am: finished breakfast.

Urmila is back on her knees with my cock in her mouth. But this time the blowjob is only the beginning of
what i’m going to make her do. My cock is hard again. I yank open her blouse with both hands, ripping the
buttons off. Her 36d tits pop out and i bite into her left tit. She screams as i roughly bite her nipple,
kneading her tits. Her screams turn to moans as she starts getting aroused and her nipples become rock
hard. I undo the string of her petticoat and let it fall to the floor, exposing her hairy cunt. I quickly shove
two fingers into her pussy and start ramming it hard. Within seconds, she’s wet & ready. No point in
wasting any more time. I pull her by her open hair and drag her roughly to the bedroom and throw her on
the bed. She winces uncomfortably. I climb on the bed on top of her, spread her legs apart, and tear into
her pussy with my hard, wide 12 incher. The look on her face when i entered her was priceless. Her eyes
went wide in pain & surprise and she let out a loud scream. That’s all the encouragement i needed to start
humping her brains out. I began to fuck her violently. I love to talk dirty during sex. “kuttiya, saali rundi.

Aaj mein teree chuth phadonga. Aur chilla, saali. Aaj say tu mayree rundi hai. Samjhi.” She was just
screaming away. I pulled out. Flipped her over. Doggie style. Cock went back into her. I roughly grabbed a
handful of her hair and yanked it hard. Smacked her ass while pounding her pussy. Twisted her hair in my
hands and yanked harder. She screamed louder. Started begging me to stop. “nahin saahib. Bus karo.
Nahin. Mein luth gayee. Darad hota hay saahib. Daya karo mallik.” But i wasn’t going to have any mercy on
this bitch. I wanted to ensure that right off the bat, this bitch knew who was the boss. 9.20 am: the pussy
pounding reached a peak. I was about to cum again. I didn’t want to cum inside her since i hadn’t had time
to put on a condom. Didn’t want the cunt getting pregnant. I pulled out from her mutilated pussy, flipped
her over so that she was lying on her back, brought my cock upto her mouth, slapped her face with my
hand, making her mouth open, as i squirted my second load of the morning into her mouth. “satak le
mayray muth ko saali”. She tried to spit it out but another hard smack on her face settled that matter. She
swallowed obediently. Every single drop. I shoved my cock into her mouth, and this time she knew what to
do. She sucked it clean. The bitch was learning. Time for more photos. This time of her sexy naked body.
She knew that i owned her completely now.

/////**********\\\\\
Like Reply
Story - 17

Sexy Air Hostess

Part - 1

I am Rocky, 18 years of age. I belong to the North Eastern Indian state of Manipur. My dad is an engineer in
Oil and Natural Gas and my mom is a teacher in a Christian Mission School. I just completed my high school
in a public school in the beautiful hill resort of Darjeeling. I have a sister, who after her graduation from
college joined a private airline as a stewardess. She is 21.

We are a close-knit family and when I got back hole during vacations, we used to have lots of fun.
Being from the North Eastern State, we have Mongoloid features. That gave me a perfect fair skin,
muscular body. Though I had an average height, my regular soccer games kept me muscular and fit. I was
all muscles and no fat. I also used to work out. My dad is also a physically fit man, and so is my mom.
Life in Imphal – the capital of Manipur is quite laid-back and relaxed. When I visited home, we used to have
parties, dances and picnics and my family used to join with the neighbourhood and we used to have
overnight parties. I was only allowed to drink beer, as my dad always said spirit is for the grown-ups. So
my dad, mom and sister Nina used to have their wines or even hard liquor, but I had to be content with
beer.

After my high school, I had applied for joining an engineering course in Calcutta. I was called for the
interview.

It was an afternoon flight. My sister was also flying in the same flight, and dada and mom dropped us in the
airport. It was a Friday and my interview was scheduled for Saturday. Even my sister was supposed to stay
back in Calcutta and come back the next day in the same aircraft which would fly to couple of more
destinations and get back to Imphal via Guwahati.

We checked in, although my sister checked in through a different gate and went ahead of me into the
aircraft. I boarded a while later. The flight started off, and my sister with her other colleagues were
demonstrating the safely measures. And then they served food as the flight started cruising. I got the full
attention of all the cabin crews being my sister’s brother and was feeling very proud of being her brother.
The flight was uneventful and we landed in Calcutta and went to the hotel. My sister was supposed to
share the room with another friend of hers. But her friend was kind enough to say that she would share it
with someone else, and left us alone in the room.

My sister went into the bathroom to change from her airlines uniform. She came back from the washroom
after a few minutes in a pair of loose white long pants tied with a string and a printed sleeveless top. She
had taken off her formal skirt stockings and blouse. She came and jumped onto the bed.

Let me describe you my sister here. She is petite. Just average height at five feet two or three inches. Very
slim. Her breasts are small, but firm and a shapely buttock – which was also not very big. She had a wide
than usual mouth. Her hair is brownish black and straight falling below her shoulders. Her nose is not as
flat as others, it was small, but perky and sharp.

She switched on the TV and placed some pillows below her back so that she was lying with her upper body
up, leaning against the pillows stacked one above another. She was surfing the channels when the phone
rang. She picked up the phone. She was silent listening to whatever she was hearing from the other end,
and then she uttered, “Ok sir, I shall see you soon; but I have to be back for dinner.”
“I have to go for a meeting of the cabin crews,” she told me.

She picked opened her strolley and took out a pair of her clothes and went to the washroom again to
change. This time, when she came out, she was in a nice skirt and a off-white top. The skirt was quite small,
considering what she wears in the aircraft, and had a slit in the back between her legs. The slit rode up
almost to her ass, but with one flap above another, it did not reveal anything.

“I shall be fine, you carry on” I told her and I went to the washroom to change myself. I got into a pair of
Bermudas and a t-shirt and came out. She was gone by then.

I started surfing through the channels, and all of a sudden saw topless girls marching on the TV in skimpy
panties and high-heeled shoes, or girls dressed in transparent gowns or tops parading. It was fashion TV
showing a program on Victoria’s Secrets and other lingerie. My eyes glued to that, and I was watching the
sexy girls parading one after another. As a teenager with high levels of hormone, I got hard immediately,
and pushed my Bermudas down and took out my cock. My long cock sprang out of my Bermudas and I
went on jerking it imagining myself with those beautiful and sexy models. Soon after the lingerie show,
there was the Rio carnival, where absolutely topless models in groups were parading on the street, and
there were some with body paints all over their body making lewd gestures.

The Rio show was breathtaking, as girls in skimpy thongs were dancing in public and scores of people
surrounding them were enjoying the show. I rushed to the bath room and picked up a small towel and
started jerking myself to the beautiful sight on the TV. When a girl was displaying her sexy ass, with the
camera focusing on it exposing her huge butts clad in a thong which made itself invisible between her butt
cheeks, I came. My cock spurted out hot cream and as it started to spurt I put the towel over my cock. In a
few moments I was relieved of the sexual tension. I wiped my cock dry and kept the towel where it was
folding it exactly the way it was folded when I took it.

I changed the channel and was pretending to watch discovery when there was a knock. I opened the door
and it was my sister.

She came in and sat down on the huge cushioned sofa. She looked tired and famished. Almost run down,
not her bubbly cherubic self. Her skirt looked crumpled, and so was her top. Her lipstick and makeup was
gone. I was wondering to myself what sort of meeting was it!!!

Realizing she was tired, I asked her, “Do we ask for room service or go down to the restaurant for dinner?”
“I think I shall prefer room service”, she replied appreciating my suggestion, “I need a drink, and I can
drink now, as my flight is scheduled more than twelve hours later.”

“Can I have a drink as well?” I asked her in a pleading tone.
She thought for a while and replied, “Well, may be one or two drinks, but do not tell any one I let you
drink!!”

We asked for steak, French fries and gin with tonic.. The room service was quick. It came in soon.
Before I could finish one drink, my sister had already polished two. And by the time I had two, she had
three large and a small gin. We ate as we talked about our plans for the next day.

“My flight is at noon tomorrow.” She said, “And I can sleep late tonight.”
I replied in the same tone, “My interview is at two o’clock – afternoon and I too can sleep late.
“No my dear brother, you have to check out when I check out, she corrected me, “and attend your
interview and take back this flight in the evening. This flight will go to Delhi and comeback to leave for
Imphal in the evening.”

“Yes, I remember it.” I said.
I noticed her face flushing red after the drinks she took, and her voice was kind of slurred. Her talk was
getting incoherent. When she bent down to keep the glass or pick up something, I could see the upper
portion of her breasts through the wide neck of her top. I know I should not look at her like that, but the
image of those models I saw sometiome back on TV flashed in my mind.

While playing with the remote, she switched on to AXN, which was now showing Hot and Wild show. She
paused there for a moment and it was showing some place in Las Vegas. Brooke Burke was the anchor,
who herself was in a tight golden skirt, that clung to her lower half, showing her pantylines, and a top tied
in the front below her breast. The top was almost like a bikini top which revealed her shapely breasts. But
that was bothing in comparison to what came next. It showed exotic dancers dancing topless all clad in
electric pink thongs only. And then there were interviews with them, and the hot and wild show was
driving me hot. And to top it all, my sister was watching it quite intently. When they showed a dance club,
and a lady dancing with a pole, rubbing her pussy on it clad in a black leather thong and nothing else, she
asked, “Do they really have such shows there?”

“I think so, otherwise, how would they show these.” I replied.
“I mean in public, can people just flaunt themselves almost nude? It is ok if it is a dance bar – but look at
those people, the audience who are also stripping and dancing.” She pointed her finger at the TV and
showed it to me.

“Please change the channel,” I told her as I knew it was turning me on and I did not have any underwear,
and my hard-on was obvious.

“Why, don’t you like to see girls? You are eighteen now, and have become a man;” she was talking in a
slurred voice. “Every guys likes watching it I know!!”
“But not with his sister,” I replied quite sternly.

“Ok…” and she changed over to some music channel.
“What meeting did you have in the evening?” I asked her.
She sounded a bit nervous, but the booze had its effect when she blurted out, “No meeting man, the captain
called me to his room.”

She went to the washroom and came back. Water had splashed on her top making it quite transparent as
the shirt clung to her bra and the flesh of her breast which was uncovered by the bra. She did not get
bothered about it, and came and sat down where she was sitting – facing me.
“It is what we call ‘meeting the captain after flights’ – I went to meet him in his room with another crew.
She replied.

“But why were clothes crumpled and make-up gone and hair disheveled when you came back,” I asked her
not very innocently.
“My dear brother, when an airhostess goes to a captain, it is only to please him….” She said nonchalantly.

To Be Continued......
Like Reply