Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need your opinion
Hi everyone,

I don't know whether this is the right place to ask this question.  My friend and I work for same company and she has been madly in love with a colleague.  She has moved to US recently for a new assignment and expected to come back in the next 6 months.  Initially everything was okay but of late there has been many disagreements on many things and communication has taken a back seat.   As far as I know the man is not at fault but she wants to leave him when the fact is she doesn't deserve his love and keeps lying to him always.  She has been happily fucking around with many men and still makes him believe that she is a virgin.  For the sake of this woman, he has taken a lot a trouble and sacrificed a lot.  He never talks about his sacrifices but she never understood him in the right perspective.  In fact, its because of his sacrifice she got the US opportunity but she thinks her life has been at stake and  has been sacrificing a lot for still thinking to marry him.  She often makes him feel inferior, thinks just about own her self desires but paints everything as if she is sacrificing everything for him and claims her love is true.

I am astonished at her blatant display of lies in front of me.  I don't want his life to be spoiled by her but  I can't tell him the truth.

What should I do. I am in a fix.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(20-05-2022, 02:43 PM)madhavilatha Wrote: Hi everyone,

I don't know whether this is the right place to ask this question.  My friend and I work for same company and she has been madly in love with a colleague.  She has moved to US recently for a new assignment and expected to come back in the next 6 months.  Initially everything was okay but of late there has been many disagreements on many things and communication has taken a back seat.   As far as I know the man is not at fault but she wants to leave him when the fact is she doesn't deserve his love and keeps lying to him always.  She has been happily fucking around with many men and still makes him believe that she is a virgin.  For the sake of this woman, he has taken a lot a trouble and sacrificed a lot.  He never talks about his sacrifices but she never understood him in the right perspective.  In fact, its because of his sacrifice she got the US opportunity but she thinks her life has been at stake and  has been sacrificing a lot for still thinking to marry him.  She often makes him feel inferior, thinks just about own her self desires but paints everything as if she is sacrificing everything for him and claims her love is true.

I am astonished at her blatant display of lies in front of me.  I don't want his life to be spoiled by her but  I can't tell him the truth.

tell him the truth and ask that idiot to have control over his emotions and be little selfish and choose the best for himself, find someone better, life is for ourselves and not for sacrificing it for others especially when the other person is such a moron
Like Reply
(20-05-2022, 03:12 PM)Lustkingalone Wrote: tell him the truth and ask that idiot to have control over his emotions and be little selfish and choose the best for himself, find someone better, life is for ourselves and not for sacrificing it for others especially when the other person is such a moron

I can't tell him the truth because he is deeply in love with her.  She had already announced breakup once and I had to convince her to take her decision back as he tried to end his life.  An intelligent man has become completely dumb and is not in a position to see her true colors.  One can sacrifice everything for their loved ones but he/she has to be worthy of that sacrifice. Once again she is talking about break up for no apparent reason.  Love has become a joke and losing its value because of these kind of women.  She will never get a true lover like him.
Like Reply
(20-05-2022, 02:43 PM)madhavilatha Wrote: Hi everyone,

Be a true friend.

'Kick his ass and drill some sense into him.

Also tell his older brothers, father, mother.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
If necessary I will
Like Reply
Better to stay close with him, explain the value of life and how to open up eyes and see the reality. Talk about cheating in love and try to give him hints.
Like Reply
(23-05-2022, 08:44 AM)Rockerz Wrote: Better to stay close with him, explain the value of life and how to open up eyes and see the reality. Talk about cheating in love and try to give him hints.

It's not possible for me to stay close to him. I can't tell him anything directly as he is my friend's bf.
Like Reply
Hey 
I get it you want to help him but the best thing to do is to do nothing. Let them be. Just let them go with the flow. My advice is
1) stop worrying about him and live your life
2) be with him or support him mentally when she dumps him or when he finds about her.
Hope it helps. If you wish to talk about this, my telegram: anythinggoes7 (cucks are welcome to text too  Tongue )
Like Reply