Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Becoming a cuckold
Our story in short. I met my wife my in college, In chennai. We were not from same branch but knew her through common friends. Didn't have guts to propose directly and luckily both of us got placed in same company and then instead of love proposal which i felt very risky I approached their family with wedding proposal and all the luck favored and we got married.

Life was good and then it even got good When I got a chance to shift to USA, 5 years ago. Slowly my wife started getting adopted to the USA life , her dressing sense got completely changed, she was semi modern back in India, but here in USA , man she is damn modern. Even if she wears a saree that too will be super hot. I am damn loving that.

Slowly I started observing how popular she getting in our circle. She is always in radar eyes of the men. She is gaining attention from not only her co workers, but also her Indian friends husbands, her male friends and even my friends. Recently seen few master kiddos were also trying to flirt with her. 
                       These things have started chaning mindset and then it is the first time I came across cuckold fantasy and there is no return from then. The idea of swetha with another man has made me crazy. For almost an year now there is no single day, where i didnot masturbate thinking her with another hunk.

But I have no guts to say this to her or discuss ther further with any one in real life. Look for freinds with whom I can explore my fantasy in chat. Remmber I wil not disclose my identity or hers and there is no way we will meet . It is just my wish to have fun and thats it.
If anyone Interested please ping me in 
telegram id:swethakinkymogudu
[+] 2 users Like swethakinkymogudu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-04-20-at-12-37-07-PM.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2022-04-20-at-12-37-22-PM.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2022-04-20-at-12-38-14-PM.png]
[+] 1 user Likes itsme46s's post
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
(20-04-2022, 12:08 PM)swethakinkymogudu Wrote: Our story in short. I met my wife my in college, In chennai. We were not from same branch but knew her through common friends. Didn't have guts to propose directly and luckily both of us got placed in same company and then instead of love proposal which i felt very risky I approached their family with wedding proposal and all the luck favored and we got married.

Life was good and then it even got good When I got a chance to shift to USA, 5 years ago. Slowly my wife started getting adopted to the USA life , her dressing sense got completely changed, she was semi modern back in India, but here in USA , man she is damn modern. Even if she wears a saree that too will be super hot. I am damn loving that.

Slowly I started observing how popular she getting in our circle. She is always in radar eyes of the men. She is gaining attention from not only her co workers, but also her Indian friends husbands, her male friends and even my friends. Recently seen few master kiddos were also trying to flirt with her. 
                       These things have started chaning mindset and then it is the first time I came across cuckold fantasy and there is no return from then. The idea of swetha with another man has made me crazy. For almost an year now there is no single day, where i didnot masturbate thinking her with another hunk. sex sex sex

But I have no guts to say this to her or discuss ther further with any one in real life. Look for freinds with whom I can explore my fantasy in chat. Remmber I wil not disclose my identity or hers and there is no way we will meet . It is just my wish to have fun and thats it.
continue bro…ask her whether she had any previous experience
Like Reply
(20-04-2022, 12:08 PM)swethakinkymogudu Wrote: Our story in short. I met my wife my in college, In chennai. We were not from same branch but knew her through common friends. Didn't have guts to propose directly and luckily both of us got placed in same company and then instead of love proposal which i felt very risky I approached their family with wedding proposal and all the luck favored and we got married.

These things have started chaning mindset and then it is the first time I came across cuckold fantasy and there is no return from then. The idea of swetha with another man has made me crazy. For almost an year now there is no single day, where i didnot masturbate thinking her with another hunk.

Introduce her to basic sex stories and gradually escalate
Like Reply

Gradually introduce role play ….imagine fav hero….in real life it’s impossible , just for fun sake u can proceed….
Like Reply
put her in a nevada brothel and earn a few buks.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(21-04-2022, 01:24 AM)Lucky123456789 Wrote: Gradually introduce role play ….imagine fav hero….in real life it’s impossible , just for fun sake u can proceed….

Yes bro this is what is in my mind now
Like Reply
(24-04-2022, 09:57 AM)swethakinkymogudu Wrote: Yes bro this is what is in my mind now

R u a Telugu guy bro,   If yes you have a lot of stories on xossipy….first tell her there is no harm in fantasy ….and gradually bring some known to hero…. 
In real life Impossible….just for fun sake…..just tell her , even she realises and accept it…but this takes 3-4 months
Like Reply
(24-04-2022, 09:57 AM)swethakinkymogudu Wrote: Yes bro this is what is in my mind now

donot expose this mindset at circumstance, you will be at very risky situation….just kinky stuff is ok…..tell her the same ….never ever reveal real name….write a story with your thoughts….better to jot down a story , then see the possibilities for discussion….
Like Reply
Nice keep rubbing your fantasy hope one day it will become reality like me best of luck
Like Reply
Read my story, real one ..in Telugu sex stories
Like Reply