Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies in Salwaar peeing outdoors
If one lived in the north the common dress for ladies would be salwar kameez with few opting for saree that was more prevalent in cities. This brought a different challenge to the ladies when they needed to pee outdoors. With sarees and ghagras it was easy to get some privacy by hiding their behinds partly or their fronts if they had the experience and depending on their squatting position and pee stream. Even though many ladies would lift their sarees over their buttocks, usually halfway while they would keep the front covered.
With salwar kameez all this would change drastically. No matter how they tried, there was absolutely no way to hide their privates either from front or rear. Some made feeble attempts to partly hide their ass with the top but usually manage to conceal partly.
When it concerned their front, the best they could do was to keep their tops up to their knees while their bottoms would be lowered. There was absolutely no way to cover their pussies as they had to hold trousers out of the way of the stream coming between their legs.

It was interesting to note how the ladies dealt with their inhibitions with regards to exposing their most intimate bits out in the open. It seems the ladies during their need to relieve themselves outdoors in crowd adapted an open attitude towards peeing even though India then was highly conservative. The pervasive attitude in outdoor events from my observation was that ladies forsake their inhibitions to seek relief. 

In fact, my first sighting of an adult lady squatting and peeing was of a gorgeous newly married lady around nineteen years old wearing a bright red salwar. The picnic spot was in a historical site on the outskirts of Delhi. It was an open ground outside the runs where people sat on the ground over rugs they would carry and would then have their lunch. 
In between the ground there was a small patch of shrubs that had dried out as it was wintertime. I had finished my lunch with my family, and they were enjoying the bright winter sun. I decided to make my way around to kill the boredom when I noticed the pretty lady get up the ground and leave her group as she began walking up the slope. I was around twelve years old then and this pretty lady who had a fair complexion was highlighted with her bright red salwar got my attention. I saw her walk towards the shrubs and even at that point I had no idea what she was up to as I made my way down the slope. I noticed her going into the shrubs as she looked back. As I mentioned, due to winter season the shrubs were totally leafless and dry. She then stopped between the bush as I noticed her adjusting her dress. As I began to get closer, I saw her holding kameez between her chin as she pulled the drawstrings of her salwar. By this time, I realized her intention to pee. I felt a totally different kind of sensation that was a mixture of intrigue, amazement as well as a bit of guilt and fear. 
This beautiful grown lady was going to pee in the open allowing me to get a view for the first time in my life. I had seen females peeing outdoor but usually that was of female kids my age or younger as well as distant sighting of ladies in saree. As I got near the shrubs, I saw the lady lower herself in a squat. What was amazing to note was that she was not covered in any way from her surroundings except for the dried-out shrubs around her. Anyone even from a distance could make out that she was squatting there peeing.
I made my way towards the bush and as I got closer within a few feet I had a clear view of the pretty lady squatting. From among the dried bush, I had a clear sight of her squatted with her salwar around her knees. She had squatted with her ass close to the ground, her legs were planted wide on the ground with her feet toed out. A huge arc of pee was shooting between her legs landing few feet in front of her. For the first time in my life, I was looking at a grown female genital.
It was truly an amazing sight for a twelve-year-old boy, one that’s forever etched in my memory. Her pubic region was covered in thick curly hair. Her vulva lips were parted to reveal dark pink inner lips as a thick stream of pee shot out between her labia below the hood of her clitoris. I noticed her pubic hair was wet with her pee and the amazing part here was how undisturbed this lady was with her exposure. I could hear the hiss of her pee in the relatively quiet afternoon. She rested her chin on her left hand as she looked downward at her stream. Already a huge wet patch had formed below her.
I kept walking as I didn’t wish to bother her or raise her suspicion. As I walked away from her, I turned around to have one last look at her. She got up slowly as she reached for her salwar. As she stood up, I saw her huge jet-black triangle between her milky white thigs contrasting in the bright afternoon sun.
She pulled up her bottoms and fixed her drawstrings and walked back to her family. I did a turn around and walked by the shrubs as I noticed she had left a huge pond on the dry ground below; several mini trails were running down from that puddle.
One may wonder why that young lady decided to relieve herself in such an open place in public spot leaving her privates exposed. The toilets at this venue were in the parking lot that was a bit far from the picnic spot. Judging by the amount of pee this lady released it was apparent she had been holding on for long and was desperate. This made it impossible for her to cover the distance to the toilets. The other point to observe was the apparent lack of inhibitions regarding her exposure as the society then didn’t consider a woman relieving herself in the open as scandalous or a taboo. The lady as well as others had accepted the exposure that follows when a woman had to pee in her salwar kameez.
I am sure nowadays girls wearing jeans give an even better view but due to taboos hyped by media, the sightings no longer remain that casual.

If there is any interest generated in this thread, I will post more.
[+] 1 user Likes vpw65's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome.. I love them... In seen a lot of neighbors when I was young.. No one can beat the spreader ass checks when they sit to pee
[+] 1 user Likes dhruv8714's post
Like Reply
Yes the rear view of a lady peeing in salwaar is fantastic as well as it gives them no choice but to expose their asses. It would be a treat to watch their big brown or pale globes exposed with the dark crack of their ass and sometimes depending on their squatting position their back butttholes on show.
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-44360.html
It's my real exibition dare story which i done please support
Like Reply
Ladies peeing with kids especially in salwar kameez are heaven like sightings to watch
[+] 1 user Likes indianboy1234's post
Like Reply
And the dialogues especially"mumma ko bhi Susu karna hai" or "ruk mujhe bhi karne do" and shooing away children so that they did not come in the line of pissing will be highlights especially in bare bottom squat position
Like Reply
Ppeche se gaand dekhne ka maza hekuch air hain
Like Reply
Love this topic! Seeing peeing girls is among one of my darkest kinks! I usually watch some live videos about peeing on https://xnnx.work/. Rly hot!
Like Reply