Adultery Beast with The Beauty (mom) *completed*
Heart 
Disclaimer: The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Character: 
Kakoli - main character
Jayanta - Kakoli's husband
Anik - Kakoli's only son (nickname Bubai,Oni), the narrator of the story.
Sanjay - Anik's school friend
Abhinash- Another Main character , father of Sanjay

Description of character:
Kakoli - Age 34, 5 ft 5 inches in height, very beautiful with 34-29-34 stats .

Jayanta - Age 39 ,fair complexion,  office going family man with a little fat belly . He worked for a MNC in Kolkata , 5 ft 7 inches in height with a dick size of 5 inch long 3 inc circumstances.

Anik- age 8 , studing in class 2 in an English medium public school.

Sanjay - Age - 9 , studying with Anik in the same class same school

Abhinash - Age 40, with tanned skin , fit guy , he has a company of import export, 5 ft 10 inch in height with 8 inch long 5 inch circumference dick.

Let's start the story....

Part -1

The incident happened when I was in lower class in school. I had a good friendship with a boy named Sanjay. The boy did not have  Mother. I returned home on the same bus with him. He would get on the bus before me and get off after me. My mom used to take me to the bus stand, so Sanjay see my mom every day. He used to say in between that Aunty is very sweet  look and regret if it was his mother l. His father can buy him whatever he wants. The man had good money and I was the son of a Bengali middle class family. We had to work hard  to get a bicycle from baba, but We were not in a bad condition. My father Jayant Sen used to work in a high position but he didn't like waste money much.

There was once parent teacher meeting in our school .At that time Sanjay brought his father to the parents teacher meeting and in my case my mom came with me because my father was busy. That's where my mom first meet to Sanjay's father. My mother was not talking much but I saw Abinash's uncle trying to talk more with mother.

After the Parents Teacher meeting was over, while we were waiting for the bus at the bus stand, Sanjay suddenly called my name.

I saw Sanjay's father come to us in a car and said, “Baudi why you are standing in this scorching sun. . Come on, Get in and I'll drop you home. "

Mom said - "No no. . I'll get the bus. "

Sanjay's father - "Arre. . Stop waiting for the bus in this afternoon. . Please get in. " Mom didn't wanted to go but i incist her and finally we got into the car.

While driving, he asked  - "Well, Baudi, sorry I didn't ask your name".

Mother - "Kakoli" .

Sanjay's father - " Nice name, btw my name is, Abinash."

Mother was sitting quietly and Abinash was looking at my mother in the rear view mirror..

Uncle Abinash - "Well, what's your Mr.'s name ?

Mom Said " Jayanta"
Talking about my father uncle come to know that my dad will be out of town for few days. Then uncle asked Sanjay that if he invited me for his birthday or not!

Uncle invited us. Then said " It would be nice to meet Dada (my father)..but what else , I ll meet him later"

We came near to our house , so mom said " please get off us here , there's our house"

After that first conversation with uncle, I heard my mother say to my father that night- “Today you know I went to the parents teacher meeting. The teacher was talking good about Bubai ". 

Dad was looking at the files of his office attentively. Hearing mom's words, Dad slowly said " oh nice , what else happened tell me"

Mom- nothing much . Met Sanjays father”

In the same way, my dad looked at his file and said, "okey, Sanjay was a very close friend of Bubai, you were saying that the gentleman's wife has passed away"

Mom smiled and said, "that can be understand just by seeing his face ..."

Dad said, "Why did you say that?"

Mom said, "By talking with him it can be understood that the man is a bit of a flirter . ... Leave that. You tell me first for how long you've been going."

A few days later, my father went out to buisness trip. And just in the meantime, on the occasion of Sanjay's birthday, Sanjay called me and my mom at their house. That afternoon we went to Sanjay's house. There were many guests in their house and most of them were Sanjay's father's friend and their wifes. In the midst of so many people , I saw Abinash's uncle kissing a woman, the two of them were secretly kissing in the bathroom.

My mother was very bored, Abinash uncle's  two or three friends trying to talk with my mother, my mother was feeling a little uneasy. There was a reason, they were drunk and while Talking they were trying to touch her .
Abhinash uncle took mom out from there and introduced her with other women there.

Although I was busy opening the gifts with Sanjay all the time, I kept an eye on my mother. Mom did not want to come. She came to Sanjay's house just because of me. So I was afraid if my mom would take me away to home soon.
Abinash uncle's friends and their wives are all drunk. All of a sudden, everyone was trying to get Mom to have a drink with them. Mom didn't agree at first and then she took a glass and sip. It seemed that the whole body of mom  shakes for a second. But they had her  to drink the whole glass despite the reluctance . By the time mom was feeling comfortable with the party environment..

In the meantime, I heard a friend of Abinash's uncle saying to him- " who is this sexy lady. . Oh sexbomb. "

Uncle Abinash - "Hmmm. . I know. . Sanjay's friend's mother. . Such a hot cheese. . ”

The man - "uff if I could get her on bed for one night. ... What are you upto hmm? Or have you already cut the ribbon hahaha" 

Uncle Abinash - "I'll definitely take her  to bed. . Just waiting for the perfect opportunity. "

We enjoyed the party very much. Uncle Abinash told us to leave for the car because we were late. But I didn't want to go home after watching a video game from Sanjay's gift. But mom began to force. Uncle Abinash said - "If you want you can stay here tonight." Mom did not agree but we keep on requesting her to stay.

Uncle Abinash- "Baudi  if they want to play a little together..let them play please .."

Mother- "What are you saying Abinash Da…  staying here will not be good .."

Uncle Abinash: "I understand. You are afraid of me."

Mother- "No, no - what are you talking about ..."

Uncle Abinash- "I will give you a separate room. You will locked the romm from inside there. Now you can rest assured… Sanjay .. my son .. all alone .. he thinks your son is like his brother… let them both enjoy a little tonight .. "

My mother didn't say anything - "I didn't bring any dress for the night."

Uncle Abinash: "My wife has some sari and maxi in the room. You can use it."…”

I and Sanjay hugged my mother  from behind. Sanjay started saying- “Aunty please  ..”. I also started requesting my mother to agree.

At the end mother agreed. At night my mother helped uncle to clean the whole house. Sanjay and I started playing games among ourselves.

When my mother went upstairs, Sanjay told me, "I want to tell you something.  Bubai."

I- "What?"

Sanjay: "My father told me to show you this video game and make you to stay."

I did not understand what Sanjay was trying to say. Sanjay started saying - "My father is a very naughty man"

I- "What do you mean?"

Sanjay- “My father is a very dirty man. Not only my father but two or four aunts who came to the party today, they are also very dirty. Sometimes Dad  play Elder's games with them. ”

I asked, "What do you mean by elder's games ?

Sanjay said- "I saw the game of those elders,once my father caught me seeing those games, you know what my father said to me , want to hear .?."

I could not restrain my curiosity - "Tell me? What is the game of elders? What kids don't know. "

Sanjay says- "Girls don't have penis? .. you know it."

When I heard this, I got a shock and started listening to Sanjay carefully. Sanjay said- “Girls have a hole in their instead of penis. When boys become elder their penis also become bigger. And when boys put their penis in that hole they feel pleasure you know. 

In cinema you see boys and girls kissing, When a boy and a girl kiss, then the boys want to put this penis in girls hole and  girls also want to take it inside themselves"

I- "Issss you got to see all this… I really want to see ..."

Sanjay came and said- "I feel dizzy when I see all these things..but you can see if you want… today .."

I said - "What? .. but how those aunts have already gone home."

Sanjay says- "There is one .. Kakoli aunty .."

To be continued..
[+] 6 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I'll update each night at around 10 o'clock
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Part 2

I- "Issss you got to see all this… I really want to see ..."

Sanjay came and said- "I feel dizzy when I see all these things..but you can see if you want… today .."

I said - "What? .. but how those aunts have gone home."

Sanjay says- "There is one .. Kakoli aunty .."

I shouted, "Why you talking about my mom?"

Sanjay: "Auntie is a woman. My father and aunt will do all this."

I- "No..my mom is good..she won't do all this". I started to trembling. Sanjay was silent and then said- I know my Dad. "

I then asked, "What will happen, Sanjay, what will Uncle do?"

Sanjay said- "I don't know - my father told me to go to bed early .."

I said- "What will uncle do? .. I saw uncle kissing a lady today - will he kiss my mother too?"

Sanjay- “Don't just kiss… my dad will suck aunty's nipples, like the rest of the aunts… kakoli aunty will suck daddy's penis… when daddy inserts penis…. Like the other aunts..your mom will also scream. When my father puts his penis inside them you know what all the aunts say! None of them took such a big penis inside before. My father's penis is very big. "

Electricity flowed through my whole body - "Sanjay .. I also want to see Elders game…"

Sanjay- “I was very scared at first time. No matter how scared you are .. don't scream .. promise… then I will show you. "

I said - "Promise".

Sanjay says- "Come with me .."

I said, "Where?"

Sanjay says- "Aunty is sleeping in that room .."

I- "But how do I get into that room?"

Sanjay: "Dad didn't tell Kakima that there is a second door behind the curtains."

Sanjay and I got up. we turned off the lights and went straight upstairs. We entered the room through the back, I was afraid of being caught but luckily my mother was not in that room then, there was an attached bathroom with the room, my mother was at the bathroom at that time. I entered the house and went to the cupboard like Sanjay. I saw Sanjay is master in all this, I realized that many times he had secretly seen his father's game.

After a while I saw my mother came out of the bathroom. I realized she had gone to take a bath. She took off her sari and put on a maxi. I understand it's Sanjay's mother's maxi. This Maxi is little loose for my mother .I saw mom took off her saree blouse and put it in the almirah then she sat in front of the dressing table and started combing her hair. Mom's whole body was shining a little because she had just taken a bath.

Sanjay whispered to me, "Auntie look very pretty."

I never saw my mother in other way, but today Sanjay's words introduced a new way of looking towards my my mother. I have never seen my mother in such a beautiful way . Beautiful black eyes , pink lips , very preety . I became a little distracted, suddenly Sanjay whispered again- "Daddy has come ..."

I also noticed a little movement on the curtain. Mom lay down on the bed and the mobile rang.

Mother- "What are you doing ..? Did you eat?." My father might be on phone.

Mom- "No no..I can't sleep… I miss you so much. As my mother was saying this, I saw my mother start roaming her hand on her thighs. Dad might have asked Mom about the party. I saw my mother lying that we came back from the party .

After hung up, mom left the phone on bed and went to turn off the lights.

Suddenly...
Mother said- "You?"

I saw Abinash's uncle standing barefoot, wearing only a boxer. Mother was shocked to see Abinash uncle in boxer.

Mother got up and said- "What are you doing here .. in this situation .."

Uncle Abinash- "has Everything to be explained - Kakoli! .. should i have to tell you why I came? ”

Frightened, my mother got up from the bed and tried to run away. Uncle went and grabbed her and slammed her on the bed. Uncle got up on my mom and without wasting any time, he just pull and tore the maxi .

Abinash- "What if your husband is not here honey .. I am here, I will completely fill the absence of your husband .."

Mother started crying in fear- "No leave me..no..no ..".

Uncle Abinash - “Kakoli. . Don't cry. . your and my son may wakes up. . Then they can see our intercourse with their own eyes. . I have no problem to enjoy you in front of my son , don't know about your. "

Mom cried and said - "Please leave me. Why are you doing this? ”

Uncle - "Believe me since the day I saw you. . I fell in love with you . . My wife is dead. I want you to be my wife. "

Mother - "What are you saying this. Leave me alone. . ”

Uncle grabbed Mom's hand with both of his hands. Mom tried to free herself. This time uncle slapped my mother and said," I have subdued many tigeres... You are nothing to them. "

Uncle ripped of the maxi completely and throw it on the floor . when he tore mom's maxi i realised that uncle is very powerful. Mom's fair body is now open in front of uncle's lusty eyes. Uncle became even more furious when he saw my mother in this condition and started to press my mom's milky white body with his tanned hairy body.

Uncle Abinash - "What a beautiful pair of boobs. Today I will bite and eat your lips boobs everything.

Mom was screaming. Abinash uncle grabbed my mom's head and gave her a lip kiss. I saw my mother's pink lips is rubbing between uncle's lips. Mother started trying to move her face but uncle Abinash kept holding her face and kissed her. Abinash uncle is sucking Mother's lower lip like he is sucking rubber.

Mom and Uncle were wearing only underwear. Uncle put his hand inside mom's blouse started started to press it.

Mom somehow managed to remove her lips from Abinash uncle's mouth and said earnestly - "Please don't spoil me. I love my husband very much.

Uncle Abinash - "Tonight I am your husband. . I will make you the mother of my child by putting my seed in your Womb. " Then Uncle started sucking my mother's lips again.And at the same time he started pressing mom's tits over her blouse madly.

Mother started trembling like crazy and started slapping Abinash uncle on the cheek with one hand but still she could not release her lips from Abinash uncle's mouth. Uncle Abinash lift his face and started to lick the saliva from my mother's mouth .

Mother began to gasp loudly. This time he forced her to lie her back up and he sit up on her back and unhook her blouse. He the pull her panty down and put one of his finger in her asshole. Her face turned red with shame. Uncle Abinash took off his underwear and started rubbing his big black cock on the crack of her ass. Mom was shocked by the rubbing of the cock but did not look back in shame. Abinash's uncle grabbed her waist and lifted her waist a little so that her ass can come close to his mouth, by his movement mother folded her legs and put weight on her knees . In the dim light of the room, I saw mom's pussy full of hair. Mother turned her face back and tried to stop Abinash's uncle. She kept on crying and saying- "No..no.. please don't spoil me… leave me Abinash…" now Abinash uncle slapped my mother's ass so hard.

Mom screamed ahhh uhh..

This time Abinash's uncle dipped his face between her legs and started sucking her pussy hair and started licking her pussy by inserting his tongue in her pussy. He stated to suck her pinky pussy and sometimes he rubbed his nose on it . Mom started trembling at this activity of uncle.

After a while of sucking and sniffing Abinash uncle started shaking his cock with one of his hands. In no time the cock become a palm tree. He lifted his face from my mom's cunt and brought the cock to her pinky pussy. The dick head touched her pinky pussy. uncle began to penetrate, slowly his big black cock lost into my mom's pink pussy.

Mom screamed ahhhhuchh

Uncle Abinash - "Kakoli Sona, how does your new husband's cock feel? . You will be more satisfied today than your husband i promise. "

Mom was not answering. I saw her staring at uncle with vacantly. Uncle shook his waist give a thrust. Mom screamed. It felt like she felt a lot of pain.

Uncle Abinash - "ohh What a tight pussy you have darling. See your husband can't even fuck you properly, otherwise your pussy would never been this tight . You have never used such a beautiful body given by God. You won't believe what people can do to enjoy your beautiful body.

Slowly I saw that some part of Abinash uncle's's cock went into my mother's pussy. Abinash's uncle started fucking and slowly increased his speed . Mom began to make a strange sounds. Ahh uhh uff ahh
I didn't understand what was happening, I looked at Sanjay and asked, "Why uncle is giving pain to mom."

Sanjay said- " keep quiet and watch… because my father has entered his penis into your mother's hole that's why auntie made such a noise… .This is the game of elders"

Now I can see clearly that uncle's black anaconda was going in and out in my mom's pinky hole.
Around 5,7 minute later..

Abinash uncle grabbed her by the shoulder and said " it's look like your husband never fucked you in doggy style , ok now lift your body and pose like a dog I want to see your hanging boobs".

Mom lifted herself up as he said and looking back to Abinash uncle and said in a sobbing voice, "Please do it slowly. I'm very scared. My son is sleeping downstairs."

Uncle Abinash- "Don't be afraid..they won't come upstairs ..".

Abinash's uncle pressed her ass and began to thrust her in medium pace by swaying his waist, and with each thrust her boobs were dancing back and forth . Mom was holding her face and pressing against a pillow. Mom's body was trembling with each thrust.

Extending his hand Uncle started pressing my mom's boobs from behind. Although Abinash uncle was thrusting in a medium pace but my mother was going out of breath to digest one thrust at a time. Mom opened her lips and moaned ahh ufff ahhhh uff. Abinash uncle gently increased the speed of thursting and then mom suddenly started screaming.

"Uhh god ah ." Mom couldn't hold herself any longer. She put her hand to her mouth and started humming. She banged her head in the bed. Then her whole body trembled.

Then Uncle Abinash took out the cock from Mom's cunt. The juice started falling from her cunt on the bed sheet .
Uncle began to lick the juice rolling from thai with his tongue.

To be continued..
[+] 8 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Superb started
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Great start. Please continue
Like Reply
Support me
https://xossipy.com/thread-44360.html
Like Reply
Awesome......
Like Reply
Nice starting and developments.. Hoping to see some more wierd dialogues between the boys, it makes the story more hotter..
Not asking to include incest in this (I know they are young), but, instead of hiding, is there a way for them to watch the actions with the elder's approval too?..
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Part-3

This time uncle put my mother to bed on the side. He slapped her soft ass her hard again. He lay down next to my mother on the bed and began to roam his hand on my mother's boobs. He turned my mom's face towards him and said, "Put your hands on my neck.

Uncle began to insert his cock in mom's pussy again with one hand. Mother grabbed Abinash's uncle and opened her mouth and started sighing. Abinash's uncle put his lips on her  pink lips and started sucking her lips.

Uncle now occupying both mother's lips and pussy hole. This time, uncle took the hole number three by inserting his finger in the hole of mother's ass.

Abinash uncle inserted his  cock into my mom's dipping  pussy. It seemed that the uncle's penis was a ring on the mother's pink skin.  Uncle's black cock  seemed to be a strange mixture with my mother's pink pussy flesh. Mom was holding Abinash uncle's back with her hand. Abinash uncle's cock  was glistening with mother's juice.  Mom took off his lips from uncle's  lips and said- "Oh god… your thing has gone deep inside me , please take it out , it's paining".

Uncle Abinash blinked his eyes and said- "The inside of your pussy is soaked in juice and you are still talking about leaving it - don't you understand that your pussy wanting  my cock"

Mom tried to move her face but uncle hold and looking into her eyes he said" why is this hesitation , just because you married to your husband it doesn't mean that you can only be physical with him! Open up to me Sona, have fun sona, forget about your husband for now.

Mom- But I love my husband very much.
With this word uncle got angry and said " bitch , you are now mine don't talk about that looser "

Uncle grabbed her boobs and began to knead them like flour and said- I know it preety well  how to make a  sanskari woman like you a big cock lover bitch"

Mom began to moan both in pain and pleasure. Devil uncle again put his lips on her and started to suck her pink lips .

He kissed her on the cheek neck filled her face with his own saliva and at the same time uncle was continuing to pressing and thrusting.

Seeing the body of uncle and mom together, a strange question arose in my head, Did mom and dad also do this!

Sanjay whispered from behind and said- "How does it feel..this is an Elder's game."

I didn't know what to say. Suddenly I noticed that uncle was changing his place. Without taking out the cock from her he hold her and in her lap sitting on the side of the bed facing the mirror. He grabbed her hair and said, "Look, bitch, how  you are swallowing my cock ...".
Mom's pussy was swelling with uncle's cock inside.

showing his cock to mom, uncle shook his waist and began to thrust into her..

Uncle- you are not sati anymore. I have spoilt you .. look bitch look how your married pussy swallowing my black cock. I'll say one thing that I have never fucked such a  Desi white  tight pussy before.

Mom put her head on uncle's shoulder and started sobbing. After few minutes mom screamed again and released her juice. I saw white juice on black cock and the juice began to flow from te tip of his dick to balls.  

Looking at the ceiling mom started growling. Uncle lied down mom on the bed . Taking out the dick from the pussy, from backside uncle got up on mom. When I saw uncle's cock, it seemed that it was dipping in oil for sometimes. Mom was lying on bed like dead . Uncle got up spread her legs and put he dick in her pussy and give a deep thrust. Mom's eyes was opened and  grabbed uncle's chest with his hand. Mom said like mad, "I can't do it anymore. Oops.ahhh hhhhuuuuff"

Uncle kept on fucking her by pulling his dick to tip and pushing it till the end in missionary position.  This time smoothly the cock was going in and out.

The lips of mom's pussy become red and I can see the tiredness in her face.

But there is no sign of tiredness in uncle's face. It look like he can fuck her whole night. Slowly the fucking speed increased and with the fuck uncle started to suck her rounded firm tits one by one .

I saw mom's hands was on the back of uncle and she locked her legs on uncle's waist.

Uncle started to fuck her in full pace. Mom's eyes became round and she started begging  uncle to slow it.

But it seems like uncle was on another world. He kept on fucking with the sound of "thap thap thap" and said " ohh ahh Kakoli .. what fucking pleasure you are giving me ... Ahh Kakoli ...sona..you are sex goddess ..my sex life become successful by fucking you ... Gudu Rani ahhh ."

Mom was silently listings all these with eyes closed. Suddenly I noticed mom's eyes become wide opens .. punching uncle's chest he urged loudly "please Abhinash don't .. no ... Don't come inside please.."

But uncle didn't listen to her , after four five thrust he put his dick deep inside her and fill her hole with thick white juice.

Uncle - ohh bitch look ahh I have... Filled your hole ahh what a relief ..

Mom started crying " why you did this!"
Uncle got up from mom and started breathing heavily. Mom also panting heavily.

Mom's pussy lips was wide open and thick white juice was coming out from there.

After a while uncle hold mom's hand and helping her get up and said " arehh... Boudi let's go I'll Clean you".
Holding mom on lap he took her to the bathroom and locked the door from inside.

My legs were paining while standing in the cupboard. I could no longer stand there, I pushed Sanjay away from the cupboard. I went out and sat on the bed. The bed sheets were soaking wet. I understand this is mom's and uncle's mix cum juice.

Sanjay sat beside me and said " i have never seen dad this much happy before"

I don't understand what to say ,just asked" we shouldn't have watch this "

- why , don't you like it ... have you ever seen this before?

- no , but i don't understand why uncle is getting so much pleasure.

- Not only Dad buddhu anuty is also getting so much pleasure. Didn't you see how she was holding my dad that time!"

- I don't know Sanjay but i felt  like uncle was hurting mom.. mom didn't wanted to do all these...but uncle forced her.

Sanjay smilled"you won't understand .
Suddenly we heard some noise coming out from the bathroom.

Sanjay looked in the bathroom from the key hole . As I approached, Sanjay said, "Look what is happening .. inside ..."

Sanjay moved away. I peeked through the hole and saw my mother and uncle is under the shower . I saw  uncle sucking her boobs in his mouth and cleaning her pussy by inserting his finger in her pusssy lips. Mom is holding  uncle's head with her hands .

I don't know why I didn't like it anymore. A lot more was seen in one day.

I said to Sanjay- "I don't like it Sanjay anymore… I'm going to sleep downstairs ..."

Sanjay looked at me with a strange questioning eye but said nothing. I left the room and went downstairs

But after sleeping in the bedroom, sleep did not come. After a while Sanjay came to the room .

He whispered by name - "Oni Oni".

I didn't answer at first but as soon as he gave a push from behind I looked up - "What happened Sanjay .."

Sanjay- "Don't you wanna come - dad is making aunt to suck his penis ..".

I - "What?". My whole body became disgusted but I could not control myself, I went to that room again after Sanjay.

As I reached the room I could hear my mother's cries for relief from uncle.

Mother- "Please Abhinash…. It is very bad I can't do it. .."

We entered the house through the back door and peeked out and saw  uncle holding my mother's jaw and saying- “Really … Kakoli..your husband is a useless..he have not been taught you to use these beautiful hot pink lips properly. . ”

I saw my uncle pulling the foreskin of his growing dick, rubbing his growing dick head on my mother's pink lips and holding her  jaw,he started started to  rubbing his dick between her lips. In this way Mom was forced to open her mouth and uncle put his dick into her mouth and she started sucking it like lollipop. Water was rolling out from my mom's eyes.

Uncle was sitting on the bed and mother was sitting on the floor sucking uncle's cock in her mouth.

Mother's sucking make uncle's cock hard again. In between uncle took the cock out of mom's mouth and started beating her with the cock on her cheek .

Uncle pinched mom's cheek and said, "Okay, don't cry anymore... I will not let you suck now ... Now sit on my lap kakoli darling."

Mom wiped away tears and sat on uncle's lap as uncle Said.

Uncle pulled mom to his chest and began to point his fleshy stick into the hole of my mom's pussy. I saw my mom lifting her waist to help uncle .

As soon as the dick entered half mom grabbed uncle's shoulder,.

Uncle sucked mom's boobs and then looked at her eyes and said- "What happened? Who are you waiting for? You don't even know how to fuck your pussy from up?

To be continued..
[+] 7 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
I have read this story before its original format was in Bengali i am happy to see in converted into English hopefully you can continue and add your own style to it.
Like Reply
MARVALLOUS UPDATE
Like Reply
Part -4
Mom bowed her head and sat on uncle's lap and began to sway her waist. Then uncle grabbed her by the hair and said " Look at me, why are you hesitating"

Mother looked uncle and shook her waist and began to move up down on uncle's dick. After doing this for a while, mom sighed and said, "I can't do that anymore, Abhinash ..."

Uncle now grabbed her ass and began to put it up down on his cock.
Mother opened her mouth, put her head on Abinash uncle's shoulder and started shouting, "Abinash you will tear me inside. You will kill me."

Then mom released her juice on the cock of Abinash uncle and lay down on the shoulder of him like dying.

Uncle Abinash brought his face to mom's ears and said- "How do you feel, your new husband's cock kakoli darling".

Mom pressed his cheek and put her lips on his lips. The lips of the two merged with each other. I could clearly see that the uncle had inserted his tongue inside her mouth and the mom was sucking the uncle's tongue .

After a long kiss both looked at eachother for a moment and mom said " now leave me Abhinash"

Uncle said- "Honey… but I didn't finished yet"

Mom looked at uncle with tired eyes, uncle put her to bed and got up on her and started fucking her in missionary. This time even more harder.
My mom cried in pain - "I can't do it anymore, Abhinash. My inside is hurting."

Uncle said- "Then what will happen to me… .ok then suck it and make me cum".
At first my mother did not agree, but when my uncle did not stop thrusting, she said, "Yes, I will suck it ...now please put it out."

Uncle took out his black cock from her cunt, her cunt was swollen and red like jaba flower and the mouth of her cunt create a gap. Uncle came to her mouth with his cock. Uncle's dick was dipping her pussy juice .Mo. looked at uncle, the water was seen in her eyes again. But this time uncle didn't force her to take it in mouth mom herself take it started sucking it with closed eyes.

My poor mom did not realize that her uncle was trying to do something else.
Suddenly I saw uncle pressing his cock into her mouth by holding her head with both hands. Mother opened her eyes and looked at uncle in surprise, trying to stop him with both hands. But then uncle sat up on the mother's face and began to insert his black cock inside Until the hair of the uncle's dick went to the mo.'s nose.

poor mom tried hard to stop him, but he did not stop. Uncle Abinash put his whole cock inside her mouth and then pulled it up to his dick head nd then I saw his dick lost inside my mom's mouth again.

Honestly, I was watching a kind of bang in the name of watching elders games that day. Uncle Abinash was fucking my mother's pink lips very hardly.
Saliva rolled on both sides of her mouth as uncle fucked her mouth.

Then Abinash's uncle shouted while fucking her mouth - "Sona… this time I will come out" and took the cock out of my mother's mouth. Abinash uncle began to spread white juice from the cock inside mom's mouth, near the lips, nose, forehead, hair. overall her whole face became wet with his cum.

As soon as he let her go , she sat up and spat out the cum he had put in her mouth. Mom was sobbing As uncle came to mom, she tried to push him away. Without listing uncle took mom in his laps again and said."Come on .. let me clean you again .. Baudi"

Mom began to slap him, but without care uncle went to the bathroom with mom again. I saw two o'clock at wall clock.
Sanjay said- "Off Oni..what I saw today I have never seen anything like this before."
In the bathroom, I heard the sound of my mother's voice - "Leave me .. Leave me .. Leave me .. Abinash .."
Sanjay went and started peeking again. I left the room and went downstairs. I was falling asleep this time, and as soon as I closed my eyes, I heard Sanjay's voice.
I asked, "What happened to Sanjay?

Sanjay said, "Dad and aunty have come out of the bathroom. Aunty looked very sad. Do you think my father has hurt her?"
I said, "Yes, Sanjay."
Sanjay said, "What I saw today is not like any other day."
I was feeling very guilty, uncle was really hurting my mother and I was standing and watching. I don't know when I fell asleep thinking about all this .

When I opened my eyes, I saw my mother calling me. I sat up to see my mother. There is still an impression of fatigue in my mother's eyes. I looked around and saw the sun rising outside, maybe it was eleven o'clock. Mother said, "Get up, don't you wanna take a bath."
I asked my mother- " i will take a bath here ...?"

Mom said, "Yeah, there's good news for you too."
I said, "What?"
Mother smiled and said- "Uncle Abinash will take us for a picnic. Take a quick bath. We will get out now."
I didn't realize that after so much had happened the night before, my mother was saying that she would go for picnic withuncle Abinash
I went to take a bath as my mother told me, Sanjay's shirt pants were given to me to take after bath.
Sanjay got a chance to talk to me alone and said- "Oni What we thought last night is not right. Dad and aunt were playing elder's games. Dad didn't hurt aunty"
I could not object to this. Honestly, I have been watching my mother's behavior since morning and it was normal . The night before, we had urged my mother to stay, and today my mother is saying that she will go for picnic with uncle Abinash. Honestly, I didn't like Sanjay's house anymore, I wanted to go home .

Anyway, that afternoon we drove by Abinash uncle's car and went out to eat. After the meal we went shopping. We watch the cinema in the afternoon. I thought we would return home, but we went to my uncle's house. Dad called mom, the two of them talked a lot. Maybe my dad asked mom where we were from outsides noise.
Anyway, after reached uncle's house, Sanjay and I started watching a movie .When uncle and mom were not around, Sanjay told me- "dad bought a bra and panties aunty.."

As soon as I looked at Sanjay like a fool, Sanjay sat down and said, "what a fool you are , you still not understand what's goppa happen,, Tonight, that will happen again. "
I sat down and said- "Sanjay… I will not see all this… I do not like it".
Although I said this in my mouth, but my heart was pounding, I will not lie, I waited for the night too .

My and Sanjay's bed was arranged at the same room again. As a result of being roaming out all day, I was a little tired, so it was like a light snooze in the evening. When I opened my eyes, I saw that Sanjay was not in bed. I realized that the devil had left me and gone upstairs.
I couldn't stop myself anymore, I ran upstairs. Going upstairs, I realized that the porch door was closed, but Sanjay had already opened the veranda window by a stick. He was peeking from there. As soon as I approached, Sanjay was startled and said- "Oni-you .."

I said, "What are you looking at, Sanjay?"
Sanjay- "uuu don't you know - what am I here to see ..."
I did not understand what to say. Sanjay asked me again- "What are you doing here? I told you not to come ..."
I was forced to say to Sanjay- "I also want to see ..."
Sanjay said, "Come on, look how my father eating out aunt."
I saw my mother standing in front of my uncle's bed, wearing a red bra and panties and uncle was sitting on the bed. Uncle dipped his face in between the two blondes of my mom's Thai and was licking it with his tounge.

Uncle Abinash is sucking and biting her thai flesh. Mom puts her head on uncle's shoulder, closes her eyes and makes a strange sound of love out of her mouth. Sound of love. The animal that brutally banged her last night, now she is standing half naked infront of that animal in his bought bra panty.

This weakness of my mother made me defeat from Sanjay in my mind.
Sanjay: "No matter what you say, my father did exactly right thing to aunt. You were telling me that my father hurt aunty, but now look at aunty...Look how she caressed dad's hair in love.
Uncle now slowly started put down her panty"

Mom said, "remember Abinash. What you promised. It will happen only once tonight and then you will be in your room."
Uncle Abinash- "I didn't think you would agree .. Kakoli ..". Mom's panties down to the knees, Abinash uncle dipped his face between her two thighs joint.
Mother closed her eyes and started humming and grabbed Abinash uncle's back.

Uncle is now sucking mom's pussy in a very gentle way. It looked as if there was honey between the two legs of my mom.
Mom couldn't do it anymore, she grabbed Abinash's uncle's head" Uh ... Abinash, leave me , i don't feel good. "
Uncle Abinash didn't let go, he pressed his on my mom's pussy, He began to insert his tongue through the lips of her pussy. Mother was trembling, it seemed that she could not stand more. Uncle may have noticed and grabbed one of her legs and put it on his shoulder. This time some mass of mom's body fell on the shoulder of Abinash uncle. Uncle dipped his face into mother's cunt, uncle was sucking mom terrible.
Then with a shaking , the juice of her cunt was released on the face of Abinash uncle.

Mom said in a low voice - "Abinash, don't do like last night, you almost killed me last night, today I can't"
Abinash- “Honey, last night was different. I did that many because I thought I would never be able to fuck a beautiful sexy hot woman like you... fucking you whole night I satisfied my soul”

Then Uncle then took off his lungi and took out his dick and And began to massage the penis with his hands. Mom put her hand on his dick and looking at uncle mom said in a sweet tone " I'm afraid to put this rod inside myself. "

Mother spread her legs and sat on uncle's lap and started rubbing his cock on her pussy.

Abinash uncle kissed mom and says- "Don't be afraid sona, it won't hurt like the day before… your pussy is ready for me now .."

While rubbing uncle's cock on her pussy by one hand mom said, "Really ..you are so big, I can't believe how did I take such a big thing last night?

uncle grabbed her ass and said, "You can did it yesterday and now You can do it today."

I saw mom was pressing the cock in the entrance of her pussy and pushing it a little. As she get mild pain, she is removing the tip from the mouth of her pussy again. And then with a fear she again rubbed the dick head on her pussy lips. 
This goes on for a while .
Uncle caressed her cheek and said, "Why are you so scared? It was there all night yesterday."

Mother listened to Abinas uncle's words and said- "I can - give me some time ..."
Mom rubbed uncle's cock with her pussy lips for a while and then she closed her eyes and inserted the glowing head in her and slowly sat on the cock of Abinash uncle . Then momm squeezed uncle's shoulder and shouted, " Abinash, it's getting inside ... oops .. your penis tearing me in ..what a great feeling.. oh it's inside .. oops .. what a thick cock you have. ”

Abinash smiled back when he heard the praise of his big black cock from my mom. And said " Kakli… .you like my cock isn't it .. "

By swaying her ass up and down mom said- "Uh. As if you don't understand...If I didn't like it, I would do it again today?

Uncle said- "Then leave your husband and come to me ..."
My mother said in a naughty tone while jumping on his lap - "What harm did my husband do to you that you want to take me away from my husband .."

Uncle Abinash- "Your husband is committing a great sin, he has kept a beauty like you only for himself ..."
 shaking her body mom said " where.... Hmm...did you let me good wife , you have spoilt a good women like me Darling.. ".

Abinash uncle sucked mom's erect nipples and said, "I didn't spoil t you sona, beautiful Sexy hot women like you needed a man like me, tell me if I am right or not?"

Uncle started fucking her from below hardly, mom moaned and grabbed uncle by the throat and said- "Please Abinash - don't start again like yesterday"

He pressed mom's cheek and said, "Then I want to know how much right I have over you."

Mother- "What do you want to know Abinash! what right shall I speak to you, our genitals are intertwined with each other, there is nothing left for me to loose to you ..."
Uncle Abinash said, "you haven't lost everything yet, Kakoli Darling."

To be continued...
[+] 5 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
The boys will get caught or not?.. Don't want another copy paste sex scene of the previous night...
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Amazing writing. Keep going
Like Reply
Part 5

Uncle fell on the bed hugging mom, got up on her and started to fuck her. The room was filled with the sound of...... thap ....thap..... thap and their moan . I didn't even understand what my mom was saying from time to time, but i understand by their moaning that she is getting a lot of pleasure . They don't have any idea of how long they have been fucking , they kept on fucking with full pleasure.

Uncle and mom's body is moving from one end of the bed to the other. Sometimes mom is riding on uncle and sometimes uncle is riding on mother .

Among all the condition of my mom's boobs become worst. Uncle used those with his hand so badly that it turned red. But mom has no interest in it. She has lost in heaven of pleasure by uncle's fuck. Uncle was using this opportunity with mom as he wished. Once I saw he made her opening her mouth and licking her lips and tongue for about 10 minutes. At least mom moved her face other way .

Mom has been fucking herself with the same rhythm with uncle for a long time. But in the end she did not get along with uncle. Mom shouted again and peeled off her juice .

Mom exhausted his by two orgams in 30 minutes. The line of fatigue was seen in the eyes of mom again like the previous night. Mom said in her tired tone - "Abinash .. when will you come out"

Uncle Abinash said- "Honey..there will be only once tonight. How can it come out so soon."

Mother- "Uffff, Abinash, I have given up. Fuck me with all your heart, honey. I will give you happiness with my pussy till the end".
Mom also began to fuck from down with the rhythm of uncle.
She put her legs on the two ends of the bed so that Uncle could easily move his dick inside her .

Uncle Abinash suddenly said- "Honey ... I'm coming in no time , where to cum!."

Mom- " cum in me honey , fill me with your love juice I want to feel it inside ahh.."

Uncle Abinash started pushing his cock deep inside her and said in a cracked voice- "Honey..take..my love juice ahh."

With the rhythm of fucking mom also started saying " yes honey , give it to me , ohhh so hot , I love it darling ahhh it filled me upp , i love you honey fill me moree ahh"

Uncle clung to mom and said to her, "Kakoli ... take the prasad of your new husband ,take it in your love hole honey".

Mother was moaning and then looked at Abinash uncle and said- "You are not my new husband . You are my God. I will take care of your prasad carefully."

After dump the whole semen into my mother's cunt uncle pressed mom's cheek and said- "You are lying… why did you buy so many contraceptives .."

Mother smiled and said- " If I get pregnant..who will you fuck?"

Uncle A sat up and took the cock out of her cunt. Lot of semen rolled from the open mouth of my mom's cunt and started flowing down her ass .

Uncle was getting up and going to the bathroom, mother turned around and said- "Don't you wanna clean me .. tonight ..

Uncle took her in his lap and went to the bathroom .

Then the bathroom door slammed shut. We waited outside. I could hear my mother's laughter inside the bathroom.

Then I heard the sound of the door opening, I saw my mom running out and stopped by the bed, smiling she said - "Abinash - I do not like this naughty behaviour hihihi .. go now .." .mom is completely naked, and water is dipping from her hair as well as from body.

Uncle is standing with a towel in his hand - "Come let me clean you."

Mother- "No..you will put your face on my armpit again.

Uncle Abinash- "You will catch a cold. Come on. What you said right now. I am your God. How can you do to stop your God?

The mom bowed her head and uncle told her to lift her hands. Then uncle began to wipe her with a towel.

Mom smiled and said- "Abinash .. I am very scared now .."

Uncle Abinash- "What are you afraid of honey .."

Mom smiled and said, " you are so big , if fucked with you again and again then I will not be happy with my husband's dick anymore.

Uncle Abinash- "That's what I want..you come to me from time to time ..".

After wiping all over her body, he started dipping her mouth on her armpits and started licking it. Mother's whole body was shaking, sometimes laughing.

Mother said smilingly - "You are an animal. I don't like this filth of yours anymore. I won't come again. You will understand when you see it hiihihi .

Mother lost herself in the tide of uncle's desire. She was not stopping uncle. Uncle left his armpits and started sucking boobs. He could have just sucked, but Uncle's teeth was her nipples, Mother was screaming from time to time but she didn't say anything.

Uncle said to mother- "Kakoli, Your husband has ever fucked your ass?."
Mother got frightened this time- "No Abhinash .. go now this time it is too late… you promised .. you will listen to me .."

Uncle smiled and said- “Why are you so scared. I know mine will never get in your ass .. "

Mom: "You're too big."

Uncle said, "Now give me the answer. Your husband has ever fucked your assor not?."

Mom - "No ..."

Uncle- "Issss… your ass are very beautiful, I have never seen such a beautiful ass like 'Tanpura' .."

He turned her around and began to touch her ass. Then he started licking my mother's ass with his face down. He put his fingers inside her ass hole and started moving his fingers .

Mom got annoyed and said- "Abinash .. leave me alone now please".

Rubbing his cheeks on her asss, he said, "your ass is so soft.like butter"

Mom somehow surpassed uncle and said- "Now go..Abinash…".

Uncle Abinash said- "Give me a Gud (pussy) night… Kakoli..then I will leave .."

Mom grabbed uncle's cheek and then she brought his mouth down to her mouth. Then mom and uncle's lips merged with each other. What a kiss !!! .. My eyes were dazzled. Uncle is sucking mother's tongue and sometimes uncle's tongue is sucking by mom.
After a while of this intense kiss mom stopped at the end - "ok enough ..
Abinash: Leave some for tomorrow darling .. I am very tired .. let me sleep a little ..

Uncle put mom to bed and began to wear his lungi. We realized that Uncle would be out of the room this time, so we got out of there quickly .

I woke up early the next day. I saw Sanjay was still sleeping. I went upstairs again. I thought I would wake mom and tell her to go home. But when I came to the door, I saw that the door was still locked. I ran and peeked through the window, my mother and Sanjay's father were sleeping naked. Sanjay's father is lying hugging mom from behind and Sanjay's father's sleeping dick is slight inside into my mom's pussy.

I realized that Uncle may not have gone to sleep last night or may have come back. But the only thing left to understand was another time they met .

That day we went to school from Abinash uncle's house. Mom was at uncle's house. When I went to Abinash uncle's house from school, uncle said, "we all are going to restaurant at night."

As promised, we went to the restaurant. Going to the restaurant, mom and Abinash uncle started rubbing their legs which caught my eye, sometimes my mother was smiling too. That night mom told uncle to drop us off at home. Mom asked her to drop us a little distance from our home and then we walked home. After that I started going to school every day, I stopped talking to Sanjay at school. I didn't even understand why i was angry. The day before Dad came, the next thing happened. When I was returning from the bus that day, I suddenly saw abhinash uncle is standing at the bus stop. Normally Sanjay goes home from his stop walking alone, but today I was a little surprised to see Abinash uncle standing. Uncle told our bus conductor, "There is a student here called Anik. Tell him to get off. His mother is very ill."

School Bus Conductor said " ok ok , Who is anik here .??"

I stood up and said - "Yes .. I'm coming."

I got off the bus, I couldn't understand what was happening.

Uncle Abinash told me- “Oni… you will stay in our house today. Your mother is very sick. "

I asked, "Where is my mother?"

Uncle Abinash- "In my house. It will be a lot of fun today. You and Sanjay will have fun together."

I asked again, "What happened to my mother?"

Uncle Abinash- "she is little sick."

I- "What kind of sickness."

Uncle Abinash - "The sickness of elders. You will not understand betw. Come with me."

I didn't say anything else. We went to uncle's house and said, "I want to see my mother."

Uncle Abinash - "You take off your clothes, wash your face and hands - I am calling you upstairs."

As soon as Uncle Abinash went upstairs, I went upstairs before calling Abinash Uncle. I saw peeking through the door, mom was lying on uncle's bed, she was not wearing anything, she was covered only with a white cloth sheet on top of her.

From there, my mom's ass crack was visible through that white sheet. I noticed a little oil on the place of mom's ass on the sheet.

Uncle put his hand on his mother's cheek and said- "Your son has come - he wants to see..what happened to you."

My mother is a little angry and says- "What happened to him , why he's asking so much .. tell him… I will see him later , every time only mom mom and mom."

Uncle smiled and said, "My son is better than your son. He doesn't care about all these things. He understand that elders wants to have a little fun."

Then mom smiled and said, "Your son will be like you na! and my son will be like his father."

Uncle Abinash: " no problem I will make your son like mine."

Mom- "No need", Mom somehow got up and started to wearing the bra and blouse lying on the floor.

Uncle- "you Come on .. I'm going downstairs - let's see what they are doing?"

Before uncle left, I ran downstairs. Sanjay looked at me and said," Oni did see how's aunty now?

I - "Sanjay - tell me the truth - what so much fun in the game of all these elders."

Sanjay: "I told you before. And my father is a big player in this game. You will see what happens tonight?"

I- "What will happen Sanjay?"

Sanjay - "After you left, aunty used to come to our house every day when we went to school. One day I heard my father and aunty talking. Your father is coming back. And aunty wants to end this relationship now. But my father said he would stop on one condition and not distrub her again if she gave him something. "

I was surprised and asked - "What thing?"

Sanjay said- "you will see it tonight."

To be continued.....
[+] 5 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Please include the boy's talking in between sex too.. Its boring to see only the sex but not the boys still peeping without their notice.. Hope this night will be the start of including the boys on their fun.. (And somehow she agreed to let his son watch them too in the past days by the instructions of Uncle)
Like Reply
Super update bro very interested
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Nice one
Like Reply
Final part.

The inside of my mind was throbbing with excitement again. What am i going to see again today, so I started thinking.

Sanjay played a movie this time, I started watching the movie with him. While watching the movie, I asked Sanjay, "Really ... did my mother come?"
Sanjay: "ha vai… believe me."
I had no place to disbelieve. After a while, uncle got down, mom came behind him , putting her hand on my head she said" What are you doing? You  can't stay without seeing me. I have heard a lot of questions of yours from  uncle. "
 I put my her hand away and said, "I'm watching a movie. Don't disturb me."
Mother- "Wow, wow, you are a  addict now. What are you watching at?"
Sanjay- "hmm aunty …a  very good cinema… it is .."

Uncle Abinash: "No movie  now. Everyone will play together now. Sanjay please bring Ludo from your room."
I, Abinash's uncle, mom and Sanjay then sat to play ludo. While my mom was playing his chal , I noticed signs of light bite mark on her upper breast . . Iss Abinash Uncle is biting and eating my young mother's body these days in the absence of my father. After eating her so many times, what gift is Abinash Uncle going to get from  mom today? This question kept popping up in my mind. I used to get distracted while play by thinking this  from time to time.
Suddenly mom  asked me- "What are you thinking so much ..
I - "Nothing."

Food was brought from outside that night, Mom and Uncle  were with us everytime that evening. They were telling different stories, but I was not listing much. Sanjay was talking to everyone. I just waited for the night.

Anyway, after the dinner i and Sanjay went to sleep in his room.
My mother and uncle went to a separate room to show us but I knew that at night these two bodies would merge again. Uncle would touch mom's secret place and caress mom . She will enjoy  that caress like shameless, she will forget about my father whose name's  "Sakha and Sindur" she is wearing now.
Anyway, when Sanjay and I decided to go upstairs, Sanjay once asked me - "Oni please tell me the truth ক what's going on in your mind right now, you look so depressed ! do you really want to go.?"

I- "I want see what gift my mother will give to my uncle.

The two of us quietly went upstairs and stood in front of the window. As Uncle got the opportunity he entered this room. Mom is lying on her back, and uncle is lying next to her, kissing her neck  saying" Why are you thinking so much… Kakoli… your son didn't anything .. "

Mother: "I don't know. I've never seen  him this quiet."
Uncle Abinash was kissing my mom's nech and touching her ass, said " You're thinking too much… honey… your son couldn't catch anything… he's not old enough to understand all this. " He was 

Mother- " I think We should stop all this now. They both seem to have got it.

Uncle - "Kakoli darling..don't forget the condition."
Mother: " they can't hear our voice na!."
Uncle Abinash- "If they listen, let them  listen. When they grow up, they will understand. Uncle and mother have not done anything wrong... They only have a little fun together." . Uncle picked mom's sari up to his knees and carried it all the way to her ass. Mom's fair ass were caught in the lusty eyes of uncle.

Mother- "please take it out … Abhinash .. I have been putting it around for a long time." 
Then she turned around and said, "If it hurts, you promise you will stop it."

Uncle : "Yes, but remember that condition. If you can't give pleasure today with this ass, you will be mine forever. I will have as much right over your body as your husband has."
Mom  smiled and said, "I can do it. You see, I will win this battle today.

I was shocked to hear the word. What  condition is this !!!
Sanjay whispered in my ear and said- "I want aunty to lose… you see Dad will win… I want aunty and dad will play the elders game forever."

After that, Abinash's uncle grabbed mom's ass cheeks and spread it a little.
There was something like a rubber tube inside my mother's ass . Uncle  pulled it out . That means it was inside her ass all the time when she was with us.

Sanjay says- “ you know Oni…  One day day dad had insert a cucumber in aunty ass , while he was fucking her sitting her on his lap.   I remember ..I didn't went to school that day because I was sick. It happened that day. That day dad  makes aunty promised to put his stick inside her ass instead of cucumber."

I asked, "How many times have you seen  mom and uncle do all this?"
Sanjay says- “I like watching elders games and  the  fun doubled for me  when your mom plays with my dad..There are two reasons for this.  I have never seen dad playing this much time with any other aunty but your mom, And secondly. "
I asked, "What is the second reason?

Sanjay- "I used to be very jealous of you..before..because..you have both parents and I have only father, when dad plays with aunt… then i feel like she is my mom .."
I said- "What nonsense are you talking about.."

In the meantime Uncle lifted mom's waist, lifted her ass to his face he asked her squat on the bed. He didn't undress mom like in the previous nightd, he threw his lungi and started rubbing his cock  on the crack of mom's ass.

Uncle: Think Kakli Rani again, I will cut your ass's ribbon now… there is still time you can move away from your condition .. and you will be my lover forever… your only job will be to satisfy my lust honey… ”

Then mom said, "I am ready to break the chastity of my ass. Leave the mark of this illicit love relationship between you and me. I have sinned ... and I must atone for it. Punish me, Abinash.  Punish me indestructibly."

Uncle - "Kakoli - I will punish you for cheating on your husband honey."

As a result of continuous rubbing on my mom's ass crack uncle's dick slowly become harder and bigger. Uncle pulled mom's buttocks and put his two fingers in the hole of her ass.

Mom screamed softly,  Mom seemed a little scared, looking back face she trying to see what Uncle was doing.
Uncle took out his two fingers, pressed his big fat black cock on the hole of her ass and started pressing her fair fleshy ass with his hands and then he pushed his waist a little and gave a thrust lightly.
My mother screamed  out in pain, "Oh, god ,...ahh I'll die , ohhh ahhh it's torn me inside ." 

Tears came to my mother's eyes. Uncle said- “Shall I stop, honey? Is it paining? ”

Mom shake her head in any way to signalled no. Sh grabbed the bed sheet and began trembling.
Abinash uncle's cock was grabbed by the two sides of my mom's rounded hips.

Uncle moaned softly and said, "The inside of your ass  is very tight. Oops, I have never had such happiness."
After a while, when mom came to the situation of talking , shesaid in a tearful voice, "Don't Abhinash , don't stop."

Abinash gave another push and  half  of his cock disappeared into the hole of my mom's ass. Now she started crying.

Uncle - "Kakoli… you are in pain honey… you can't ..."

Mother shouted- "No… Abinash… I have not lost yet…. Tumi ekhon amr poder futoy (Now in the hole of my ass you just…pod Maro amar( fuck my ass)… Abinash fuck my ass …"

Uncle - "What did you say ... Kakoli."
Mom shouted again- " fuck my ass … Abinash , Can't you hear… Damn bastard , fuck my ass if are a son of mard ".
Uncle got mad when he heard abusive words from my mom.

Uncle Abinash- "Shali…. Your energy has increased after taking the cock in ass . I  have to cool you down slut.

Uncle  inserted the whole of his penis into her ass with another stroke. Mom couldn't say anything anymore, she started crying in pain and  started begging uncle- " Abinash .. I can't… please  get it out now… I lost the bet… I really want to get it out now., It's paining badly "

Uncle Abinash- " you bitch… you are talking a lot about whether I'm a son of mard or not."

Uncle began to stroke his cock inside her ass in and out.
The mom realized the mistake of being agree in ass fucking and began to squirm. " I'm Begging you Abhinash please get this rod out from my ass, ahhhh ahhhh I can't do it, please Abhinash".

Uncle grabbed her hair from above and said- "Now tell me that you have lost on bet - and from tonight you will be my illegitimate wife - you will maintain our relationship Even after your husband came."
My mother cried and said- "Ha..Abhinash… take it out… I can't do it anymore" .

Abinash is still fucking my mother's ass, and came to her ear and said- "We want to keep a sign of this illegitimate relationship. You will be the mother of my children .From today, you will stop taking all the contraceptive pills. Will you agree to that or not ?"

Mother's face has turned red like a jaba flower - "Yes, I agree, ahh please take it out  Abinash."

Uncle Abinash took his cock out of my mother's ass and let her go. Mom started panting heavily. Seeing the hole in her ass it seemed that a ping pong ball would enter in easily.

Mother said- "Leave it for today Abhinash..it hurts a lot."

Uncle took out a medicine from the drawer and said, "Eat this pain killer."
Mom ate the pain killer , put on the sari and said " I am very afraid of my son now" If you can, please lock the door of their room. "

We ran downstairs in fear of being caught. Uncle came into our room and turned on the lights to see if we were asleep and then locked our door  from outside and went upstairs. I can't sleep anymore. As soon as uncle left, I said, "Sanjay, you were right. My mother  lose to uncle. It is impossible for a deer to fight with a lion "

Sanjay says- "But aunty .. got stuck..my father traps women in this way .."

I said, "What do you mean?"

Sanjay: "Before Kakima, my father beat up someone else in this way. You saw her... She came for my birthday party". From the description of the woman, I realized that the woman whom I saw kissing in the bathroom with uncle .
I feared again and asked Sanjay - "What do you mean .. I do not understand."

Sanjay said- "The way that aunty  used to come to my father from time to time, you will see .. your mom will come to my father in the same way. All the aunts who played that game with my dad … .they never forget my Dad… Yes but Dad leaves them when he finds someone more beautiful… like your mother… Oni Dad doesn't call  previous aunt since your mother came. 

I couldn't say anything more. Sanjay wanted to talk to me a lot, but I said to Sanjay- "Sanjay… I am feeling sleepy now…".

The next day morning we went to home. Mom  looked a little tired, but my father was supposed to come in the afternoon, so he got up early and took me home. After reaching home mom asked me- "Do you have to go to school? Stay at home today. I'm not feeling good."

I asked, "why What happened, mom?"
Mother said, "Nothing, beta."
I saw my mother was having difficulty in walking since morning, so I sat down and asked, "Mom, what is wrong with your leg? Will k  massage your leg? 

Mom got a little nervous and said, "No, no, I'm fine." Mother quickly mannaged households work went to bed . There was an impression of tiredness in her eyes  and as the day progressed her eyes got stressed , I realised that uncle did not let my mom sleep all night .

Uncle called at noon. I picked up the phone first, Uncle was asking me a lot but I knew the phone wasn't for me either, so before before uncle could tell I told Uncle that I'm giving the phone to Mom.
Then I called my mom and told her that uncle had called . Mom was surprised to hear that uncle called home. He picked up the phone and started talking to him  and went to next room as if I may hear anything .

Anyway, my father came in the afternoon, mom was looking the same as before after my father came. After that my life started just like before. After spending two or three weeks like this, one day when I came back from school, I saw my mom talking to someone on the phone. At first I didn't know who it was, but when I heard my mom take the name of Abinash Uncle, I realized who that person was. Anyway, at least I didn't heard anything about what they talking. The next day at school I asked Sanjay if my mother came to their house ..!

Sanjay himself did not know about my mother's coming to their house.
I understood that mom and uncle might be meeting  secretly. I told Sanjay the stories about the phone call and Sanjay said- " I  told you Oni , I know my father  that's how he  traps all women.
I was surprised and said, "But I always see my mother at home. I don't know when she goes to your house!"

Sanjay says- "When we came to school..then. she come to my house."

Then one night my father suddenly asked my mother- " did you go for marketing today ..."

Mom  was a startled to hear that - "No .. I mean .. some clothes of bubai … and some groceries"

Dad- "You could have told me earlier..I also had to buy some things."
Mom- "I mean .. you could have told me ... I thought .. bring it today .."
Dad - "Okay. Next time. Tell me before you go."

Suddenly that night I saw a quick change in my mother. That night I saw my mother was crying silently  standing on the verandah .

Then came my birthday. I invite  Sanjay earlier to come to the birthday party.

When my mother heard that, she became very angry with me and said to me- "Why did you call Sanjay without asking me?"

I also immediately replied - "I went on his birthday - why he will not come .."
Mother- "I don't like that boy .. you stop your company with him .."

I sat down and said- "Why do you want to end my friendship with him - you too have friendship with Abhinash uncle ..you also talk so much on the phone .."
Hearing me moms whole face turned red in anger . But she didn't say anything. At night she came into my room and said- " look Bubai .I want to tell you something"

My mother's eyes were twinkling with tears , she somehow told me- "look - when we went to Abinash uncle's house on Sanjay's birthday that day,  Abinash uncle tried to do something bad with your mother - I never told you ... but Abinash uncle is a bad guy. If you want Sanjay to come then it's ok but please  Don't bring that bad uncle to our house…Even if Sanjay comes, that man will come to our house. I don't want that. I don't want your father to face that man. 

I realized my mother was lying.
Uncle Abinash was able to do exactly what he tried to do that night. Then the same thing happened the next night. If I could, I could ask my mother why she stayed the next day and why she went to Abinash uncle's house again. But what Sanjay was saying was going in the opposite direction now, mom is trying to get out of this adult gam. 

According to Sanjay, what happened to the rest of the aunts will happen to my mother but this time  it did not happen. This is the first time I feel like I have won over Sanjay.

I told Sanjay about this matter that day at school .Sanjay gave me a news  that Uncle used dirty abusive language for my mom while he drunked ,, saying that he will not spare my  mother.
 No. I realized that they are now going to break this relationship soon .

Anyway my father never found out about this illegitimate relationship and I heard from Sanjay that uncle had caught another aunt but also said that his father has not forgotten my mother till now. One of my mother's panties that my mother left behind is still with uncle.

—- Finished: -
[+] 4 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply