Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Found Out one of close friend is a Hooker
I recently found out one of close friend is actually a Hooker. She is around 26 years old, looks wise average and have been doing this for the past 1 year. I got to know her rate as well which is 5 K for 1 shot. It is not that she or her family is in need of money so not sure why she got into this.

Last Month she spent an entire night with a 40 year old man for 15K. Not sure how many times he might have fucked her through out the night. Also she has slept with older men as they pay more. They usually book her for a whole night. 

This is very weird coz she is very homely girl and I can't ever image she would sell her pussy for money. Now that I know she is a whore who sells her body to anyone who has money I am curious to know about her other side.

Anybody have come across such situation.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I know several prostitutes. I do not look down on them.

actually I would marry a prostitute than a girl who fucks around for freee
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
its quite normal now a days
Like Reply
Not exactly pros, but I know many who please businessmen and rich guys to sell their artworks.
Like Reply
Yes it is normal just that the homeliness in her and her whore side are very intriguing. Ever since I came to know I have become more curious about her. She is mostly with older people for money. But 4-5 months someone took her for a holiday to Goa. I am trying to find more details around that.

It was more like she agreed to go for 2-3 days for a higher price. She must have been used good in that time and not sure what else she agreed upon.
Like Reply
(13-02-2019, 11:58 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I know several prostitutes. I do not look down on them.

actually I would marry a prostitute than a girl who fucks around for freee

I am not looking down upon her. It's her life she can choose what to do. Just that I have become a bit curious.
Like Reply
(16-02-2019, 09:54 AM)secretsanta Wrote: I am not looking down upon her. It's her life she can choose what to do. Just that I have become a bit curious.

can i get contact pls
Like Reply
(16-02-2019, 09:52 AM)secretsanta Wrote: Yes it is normal just that the homeliness in her and her whore side are very intriguing. Ever since I came to know I have become more curious about her. She is mostly with older people for money. But 4-5 months someone took her for a holiday to Goa. I am trying to find more details around that.

It was more like she agreed to go for 2-3 days for a higher price. She must have been used good in that time and not sure what else she agreed upon.

y r u putting ur nose into her asshole? let her live her life as she wants.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(17-02-2019, 07:49 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: y r u putting ur nose into her asshole? let her live her life as she wants.

I am not interfering in her life neither am I exposing her identity or giving her information out. I found it surprising as she was a different girl and now she is a whore and want to find out what else she is upto.
Like Reply
Found out some more info....

She was on a full night out with another man in late 40s. Probably used OYO in remote location. Can't imagine how her body was enjoyed and fucked. Most of her clients don't fuck regular pros rather girls like her. ;)

We have a common friend and she has also been persuading her to join the trade. Probably one of her clients her asked for threesome with 2 girls.
She has also received proposal for threesome with 2 guys both early 50s and can pay her well if she agrees.
Like Reply
Sounds very intriguing and interesting.
If it benefits the girl and the old man, whats the harm
Like Reply
(20-02-2019, 08:06 AM)secretsanta Wrote: Found out some more info....

She was on a full night out with another man in late 40s. Probably used OYO in remote location. Can't imagine how her body was enjoyed and fucked. Most of her clients don't fuck regular pros rather girls like her. ;)

We have a common friend and she has also been persuading her to join the trade. Probably one of her clients her asked for threesome with 2 girls.
She has also received proposal for threesome with 2 guys both early 50s and can pay her well if she agrees.
Souds like a good whore. Can you please share her contact details  if I'd like to avail her services?
Like Reply