Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very strange thought
Never before has this happened, but.

While I was fucking my wife today,  surprisingly , the thought of fucking my saali ( wife's sister ) came to my mind.
This was the 1st time such an erotic thought came to me about my own saali .

Though she's younger to my wife, but is still hot as hell.

Is it alright to think like this and tell my wife if she can arrange such a sex session with me and her...........?

Need ideas
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I suggest yopu never again come to this site. This filthy site corrupts weask minded people like you.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 2 users Like ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
(10-01-2022, 11:55 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I suggest yopu never again come to this site. This filthy site corrupts weask minded people like you.

Tongue Ha ha.
Well if the site is soo filthy , what the fuck are u doing here... ?? 
Promoting your own disgusting thread about ur parents sex life ?? 
If they didn't have a shameful sex life , idiots like you would not have been bragging on this site..
   Big Grin horseride
[+] 2 users Like Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
(10-01-2022, 10:24 AM)Bullstallion Wrote: Never before has this happened, but.

While I was fucking my wife today,  surprisingly , the thought of fucking my saali ( wife's sister ) came to my mind.

Is it alright to think like this and tell my wife if she can arrange such a sex session with me and her...........?

Need ideas
This is absolutely alright and sexy thought....I think most jijas have fantasies about fucking their saali, specially younger ones.. I so long for my saali... I fuck my wife thinking about her, have used her bra and panties to rub my dick and cum... but I haven't still brought my fantasy to my wife... 

may be slowly slowly you can bring in the fantasy like talking dirty and bringing her name accidentally and see 
how she reacts..and the proceed further..I would suggest to keep it as a fantasy as of now and proceed further only if your wife's comfortable otherwise it will run all your relationshipa

But happy fucking your wife and Saali in your fantasy
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply
(11-01-2022, 11:58 AM)satinsilk Wrote: This is absolutely alright and sexy thought....I think most jijas have fantasies about fucking their saali, specially younger ones.. I so long for my saali... I fuck my wife thinking about her, have used her bra and panties to rub my dick and cum... but I haven't still brought my fantasy to my wife... 

may be slowly slowly you can bring in the fantasy like talking dirty and bringing her name accidentally and see 
how she reacts..and the proceed further..I would suggest to keep it as a fantasy as of now and proceed further only if your wife's comfortable otherwise it will run all your relationshipa

But happy fucking your wife and Saali in your fantasy

Despicable thoughts. You need psychotherapy.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(13-01-2022, 12:03 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: Despicable thoughts. You need psychotherapy.

HA HA HA HA HAAA

U GOT UR 1 MINUTE OF FAME. NOW , FUCK OFF
Like Reply

Need ideas

yes... thats your right... i have done this numerous times... imagine fucking my hot saali.. when doing with my wife... even sniffed her soiled panties and bra... i really wish i can fuck her...
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply

Need ideas

Not uncommon. She is a girl who is inaccessible to you sexually. Such thoughts are natural. But not advisable that you discuss them with your wife. One - if she is like most women, she may get insecure and even take steps to make sure your saali is never around you. Her reaction could be way worse, had you suggested you found some random woman attractive.

Two - she may lose confidence in her own body and sex may become mundane activity for her. 

Keep your thoughts to yourselves. IF you want to share fantasies with your wife, find something that she may not find repulsive.
Like Reply

Need ideas

Asking your wife about such a thing will be a surefire way to ruin your marriage or at least ruin your sex life. She will make sure from next time you do not even get to go anywhere near your shali and if she is one of them stuck up feminist type, you will say hello to divorce papers.
[+] 1 user Likes lord_of_lund's post
Like Reply
(28-03-2022, 10:45 PM)lord_of_lund Wrote:  if she is one of them stuck up feminist type, you will say hello to divorce papers.

Why stuck up feminist type? Any self respecting woman will divorce this bastard and get half his money and earnings.
Like Reply
(29-03-2022, 12:22 PM)SriDevi Wrote:  Why stuck up feminist type? Any self respecting woman will divorce this bastard and get half his money and earnings.

Holy cow. Relax a little you dumbfuck.

First you are saying a "SELF RESPECTING WOMAN ",  and then the same self respecting woman would be after half my money and earnings?????
Why can't a self respecting woman , have her own money and earnings?????
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
(27-03-2022, 12:29 AM)indian_couples Wrote: Not uncommon. She is a girl who is inaccessible to you sexually. Such thoughts are natural. But not advisable that you discuss them with your wife. One - if she is like most women, she may get insecure and even take steps to make sure your saali is never around you. Her reaction could be way worse, had you suggested you found some random woman attractive.

Two - she may lose confidence in her own body and sex may become mundane activity for her. 

Keep your thoughts to yourselves. IF you want to share fantasies with your wife, find something that she may not find repulsive.

Thanks indian_couples.. this makes sense.

And i clearly mentioned, this is the 1st time I had such an erotic thought..
Frankly, we all look around and fantasize about other women, known or unknown..
So, this was just like one of those thoughts.
That's all.
Like Reply
(01-04-2022, 09:06 PM)Bullstallion Wrote: Thanks indian_couples.. this makes sense.

And i clearly mentioned, this is the 1st time I had such an erotic thought..
Frankly, we all look around and fantasize about other women, known or unknown..
So, this was just like one of those thoughts.
That's all.

-------------------------------
Like Reply
(01-04-2022, 09:03 PM)Bullstallion Wrote: Holy cow. Relax a little you dumbfuck.

First you are saying a "SELF RESPECTING WOMAN ",  and then the same self respecting woman would be after half my money and earnings?????
Why can't a self respecting woman , have her own money and earnings?????

You idiot, I am a self respecting woman. I inherit a  lot of money and I also earn good income. If my husbands cheats on me, I will get as much money as I can from him as punishment. I want cheating bastards suffer.
[+] 1 user Likes SriDevi's post
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 08:23 AM)SriDevi Wrote: You idiot, I am a self respecting woman. I inherit a  lot of money and I also earn good income. If my husbands cheats on me, I will get as much money as I can from him as punishment. I want cheating bastards suffer.

Crazy ass , you have written " if my husbands cheats on me " .. well, how many do you have , you self proclaimed self respecting woman..  Tongue

And now I see, your life is all about someone else's money, which is not that bad afterall, as I'm sure you would only be getting 100-200 per session..  sex
Like Reply

Need ideas

u think... i do
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply

Need ideas

are you stupid?
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 12:37 PM)f27f27 Wrote: are you stupid?

What's your problem. 

Either suggest ways, of just lay off
Like Reply