Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lasting Long in doggy style
Hi My DickHeads

I need some help and advise. Though my stamina in timing is otherwise good but when it comes to fucking my fuck queens in doggy style I burst my load very quickly..

I have tried with condom and with out condom and with 3 of my queens..same result every time

Could you suggest how do I last long..any technique, supplement, etc . I really love banging doggy style. I don't want to use long lasting condoms. They ruin the fun
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
can we see the three queens first
Like Reply
(16-12-2021, 12:01 PM)faridakochodo Wrote: can we see the three queens first

hahah.. if you would see the queens, you would not last long in any position.

That is also one reason for me not lasting long...

One is a former GF and other two are Wife and Her younger sis..though ye jija saali ki rangraliya abhi tak raaz hai
Like Reply
Masturbate 10 hrs before u go to bed n check the result.
Like Reply
(16-12-2021, 11:31 AM)satinsilk Wrote: Hi My DickHeads

I need some help and advise. Though my stamina in timing is otherwise good but when it comes to fucking my fuck queens in doggy style I burst my load very quickly..

I have tried with condom and with out condom and with 3 of my queens..same result every time

Could you suggest how do I last long..any technique, supplement, etc . I really love banging doggy style. I don't want to use long lasting condoms. They ruin the fun

Stop fucking prostitutes. Get married and fuck her like a human. Not like a dog,
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(16-12-2021, 11:31 AM)satinsilk Wrote: Hi My DickHeads

Bro use no.1 tiger cream 
But be aware first see the video on YouTube 
How to use no.1 tiger cream
It's really working 
I use it many times to increase the timing
U can also message me if u want more suggestion about it
Like Reply
Tadora 20 tablet khao fuck se half hour pehle
Like Reply
guys any suggestions, please help
Like Reply