Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife checked by male Doctors
Hi Guys... 

Does anyone has an experience of seeing his wife getting checked... touched by the male doctor...in your presence and wife talking about it afterwards.. especially while fucking her....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
no. no sir.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
yes my wifes gynac is a male , he has seen her chut and inserted finger in her chut as well she enjoyed
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
(04-12-2021, 11:47 PM)magu Wrote: yes my wifes gynac is a male , he has seen her chut and inserted finger in her chut as well she enjoyed

wow.. and she told you about all that ... what was your reaction when you heard it from her...
Like Reply
(05-12-2021, 12:16 AM)Lrysm1109 Wrote: wow.. and she told you about all that ... what was your reaction when you heard it from her...

obsivoly got hard knowing that made her tell how she felt and suck my cock
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
Guys... share your experiences.
Like Reply
cool2 cool2 Another psycho spotted
Some questions will never have any answers Cheeta 
Like Reply
Someday I would like to see my wife's sizable boobs being groped by a doctor. Heck, I am okay whoever it is, a tailor, some random kid coping a feel in some dark alley, despo guy in a crowded place, or whatever.
Send me a message if you want any of my posts removed and I will address it as soon as I see your message. All uploads are just an outlet for my imagination and not intended to offend/harm anyone.

Like Reply