Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your dirtiest fantasy?
Question 
tell your dirtiest fantasy which you have fulfilled and the one which you havent fulfilled till now.
<3 <3

[Image: uEJ6CvVKOFpJJuPy9O7iICRlbwQ5Nr1i8Wq63xuo...0d254a69c8]
[Image: 169ae186d1e25419110563d7052557e2--paintings.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Urvashi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
good pic. thank you
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
I had masturbates in my saali's(Sister in law: wife' sister) bra panty, gowns, nighties, her party dresses like lehenga, suits..

What I want to fulfill is fuck her in her best dress that is a satin and net lehenga choli which she wore for our wedding.

I also want to cross dress in her lehenga and fuck her
Another fantasy - Suhagrat withy Saali supported by my wife and then a hot threesome
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 07:43 PM)Urvashi Wrote: tell your dirtiest fantasy which you have fulfilled and the one which you havent fulfilled till now.
<3 <3

[Image: uEJ6CvVKOFpJJuPy9O7iICRlbwQ5Nr1i8Wq63xuo...0d254a69c8]

Fuck a hot bhabhi like in this picture.. doing dirty talks and rough fuck..
[+] 1 user Likes Tdh123's post
Like Reply
See my wife in gang bang with 5 men nonstop fuck 3 hrs each men must have two round on her
[+] 1 user Likes Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
see my mother dragged out of bed with muy father and rap ed by bunch of thugs
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Hiiiiiii
Like Reply
33 M married hubby here. Pinged u on hangout.
Like Reply
Well the fantasy which I want to be fulfilled is to see my wife fuck others
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
My wifes gangbang before my family.
Like Reply
I fantasize to strip a homely sexy lady from her sari to naked and let her cook, and serve and then fuck her in all over house and in front of all in a party.
Like Reply
I want to make my sister slutty and challenge her to do things like
Have sex with a man from each continent.
have lesbian sex with one of her friends and eat her friend's ass
take an uber and change all her clothes in the uber
Like Reply
I like to make my gf cock hungry slut and I have incest fantasy too, like to watch my family girls do prostitute work
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

[+] 1 user Likes suryadh's post
Like Reply
want to see my MIL (60 yrs) fucking with a 16-18 yrs boy
Like Reply
(13-12-2021, 01:22 AM)mithyaa Wrote: I want to make my sister slutty and challenge her to do things like
Have sex with a man from each continent.
have lesbian sex with one of her friends and eat her friend's ass
take an uber and change all her clothes in the uber

Wow. I liked that fantasy of changing clothes in uber. U shud be with her n driver shud know u are brother . Then it will be more fun
Like Reply
i want fuck my sister with my wife.
Like Reply
I want to see my brother in laws wife in bride dress she is just married one year back, she looks hungry, very big ass n bobs but not fatty, she smiles a lot looking at me, I told her once that I want to see you in her bridal avtar one night at my bed, she smiled and said dhatt,, and ran away,,, my fanatasy to see her that way whole night, I said her I will not touch her till she permits me in bed, I wii see you only from 5 feet distance, she smiled but not replied yet,,,, I am dying to do this but she is not saying anything, what do I do???? I am feeling helpless,,,,, she says didi means my wife scold her,,,,, I said she will not come to know, but she said if didi agrees then only she can think about it,,, what do I do,,,,,,, any suggestion,,,,
[+] 1 user Likes mastmast123's post
Like Reply