Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strapon experience
Does anybody (guy/woman) have any experience with strapons? Have you used it on others or somebody used on you? I wanted to get a few things clarified. Looking for real experiences only.
[+] 3 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
y u want strapon? i have the real thing. If you are not ugly, i will fuk u free
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(27-11-2021, 03:55 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: y u want strapon? i have the real thing. If you are not ugly, i will fuk u free

I guess you have a sad life. You sound so desperate and illiterate at the same time.
[+] 4 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
u dont make sense. What r u saing boy?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
I use strap on on my wife and her girlfriend for fun . Sex toys increase pleasure in sex and for both female love to watch 10 inch dick going in and out of there pussy ..
Like Reply
Yes they both enjoy it a lot .
Like Reply
[Image: r33aw.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
[Image: r3456faw.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
(26-11-2021, 11:53 PM)akanksha Wrote: Does anybody (guy/woman) have any experience with strapons? Have you used it on others or somebody used on you? I wanted to get a few things clarified. Looking for real experiences only.

Yes i have used it on my female FWB. PM me your questions.
Like Reply
My wife uses it sometime because I have a small one .
Like Reply
She has cuckolded me twice.
Like Reply
Even i have a little one... Thinking of trying a strapon
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
I had experience with Strap on
Like Reply
(19-05-2022, 07:28 PM)Chotanunnu18 Wrote: My wife uses it sometime because I have a small one .

You mean pegging
[+] 1 user Likes akanksha's post
Like Reply
(08-09-2022, 09:13 AM)akanksha Wrote: You mean pegging

Pegging can be really hot with a hot girl.
Like Reply
never happened but surely wana try to be pegged by a girl
Like Reply
(10-11-2022, 05:20 PM)rayatxxx Wrote: never happened but surely wana try to be pegged by a girl

I tried on my ex bf
Like Reply
(28-11-2022, 07:42 PM)akanksha Wrote: I tried on my ex bf

thats great how was your experince and his experince ?
Like Reply
(30-11-2022, 03:55 PM)rayatxxx Wrote: thats great how was your experince and his experince ?

I think I have never enjoyed it more. He liked it at first but then started to ask me to stop, but I was too aroused to stop.
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 05:01 PM)akanksha Wrote: I think I have never enjoyed it more. He liked it at first but then started to ask me to stop, but I was too aroused to stop.

evry person has its own kink or their own way of arousal for u its like to be in a dominating way i suppose evan its possible doe u to have more intense orgasm this way rather then the other way around i mean u getting fucked
Like Reply