Incest yarukavathu roleplay intrest eruka
name thasika rani age 19 love roleplay .ennaku 15 to 25 age kulla enna role vena pannuven but male age ennodatha vida athigama erukanum {elder] nalla detailed scene by scene pora mathiri pasama jollya sex veri illama appadi oru plot eruntha plota type panni comment pannunga pls ib va pvt paarunu sollathinga response panna maten unga post nalla eruntha hangout polam. ennoda storyku idea theda intha idea {post padikama msg panna kevalama thittuven pathukonga }
[+] 2 users Like thasikarani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-11-2021, 11:22 AM)thasikarani Wrote: name thasika rani age 19 love roleplay .ennaku 15 to 25 age kulla enna role vena pannuven but male age ennodatha vida athigama erukanum {elder] nalla detailed scene by scene pora mathiri pasama jollya sex veri illama appadi oru plot eruntha plota type panni comment pannunga pls ib va pvt paarunu sollathinga response panna maten unga post nalla eruntha hangout polam. ennoda storyku idea theda intha idea {post padikama msg panna kevalama thittuven pathukonga }

ஓகே நண்பா 
Like Reply
Naan veena, Amma role thaan pannuven... amma koda paiyan direct-a pannratha vida, amma-va paiyonada enemy/bully eppdi correct pannraan... illa amma avanukku eppdi munthi virikkura maathiri types enakku romba pidikkum..
[+] 3 users Like veenaimo's post
Like Reply
(24-11-2021, 08:13 AM)veenaimo Wrote: Naan veena, Amma role thaan pannuven... amma koda paiyan direct-a pannratha vida, amma-va paiyonada enemy/bully eppdi correct pannraan... illa amma avanukku eppdi munthi virikkura maathiri types enakku romba pidikkum..

Hi ..
Like Reply
(23-11-2021, 11:22 AM)thasikarani Wrote: name thasika rani age 19 love roleplay .ennaku 15 to 25 age kulla enna role vena pannuven but male age ennodatha vida athigama erukanum {elder] nalla detailed scene by scene pora mathiri pasama jollya sex veri illama appadi oru plot eruntha plota type panni comment pannunga pls ib va pvt paarunu sollathinga response panna maten unga post nalla eruntha hangout polam. ennoda storyku idea theda intha idea {post padikama msg panna kevalama thittuven pathukonga }

I am ok with that
Like Reply

i love detail role play. but i need pics! pics make it more real.

there are lots of plots.. i get more creative when i see pics... i love incest a lot. but occasionaly play normal roles too.

as u want to be bwtn 15 to 25.,  the roles would be student, neighbour girl, daughters friend, shop girl, etc
in incest.. can be daughter, niece, daughter in law, younger sis, younger sis in law,

in incest.. i love to feel lots of affection, love, carring... and lust will be mixed..with a guilty feelings.. thappunu therijum..thappu panra feeling is kinda naughty and hot.

will share one plot..
anna shows lot of affection to thangachi... he buys everything she wants... he ask his thangachi to wear all nice dress..and he admire and comment more detail in person..also take pics and share with her privately in whatsapp msg and pass comments.. he likes to appreciate every inch by inch with details.. from head to toe.. the way she dresses..the way she do hairstyle..what kinda blouse she wears..he even buy dresses including inners to her... she enjoys secretly.. but says.. anna ithellam thappu na..but she like her anna..and the way her anna is showing affection and love... lots of silmisham inside home.. while taking her for shopping.. movies... when his thangachi visit him to his office.....lots of softcore... until she gets married.. he takes her fully... during time of engagement.. when she is dressed in pattu pudavai...

i have friends who share their family pics..and ask me to comment on their family girls.. so i play all kind of roles.. i love elder roles.. like to be affectionate..same time kind of control..can say kinda bull..same time protective to all family girls..i also like to use guys as family cuck.. while i dominate to take control in private time..otherwise a normal good friend. yes..i am more affectionate.. love...with lot of care.. and with lots of lust mixed.
Like Reply

Hi, naan roleplay panni develop pannina concept thaan story eluthittu irukken. I do detailed roleplay edutha udane sex ku jump panna maaten. You can DM me.
Women/Girls or Cuck Husbands Interested in Roleplay/Chat. DM me. 

Like Reply

Sure super ah panalam i have lot of plots in this category athula namma discuss pani panikalam, bcuz rendu perum decide pani pana full ah enjoy panalam thats my point of view
Like Reply
(24-11-2021, 08:13 AM)veenaimo Wrote: Naan veena, Amma role thaan pannuven... amma koda paiyan direct-a pannratha vida, amma-va paiyonada enemy/bully eppdi correct pannraan... illa amma avanukku eppdi munthi virikkura maathiri types enakku romba pidikkum..

Nice, interested nanum ithu mathiri oru partner ku wait panran
Like Reply

Enakkum adhaan pudikkum. Friend amma, akka illainaa gf amma, sondhakaara uncle pondaatti madhiri roles panna viruppam irukkuravanga venum.
Like Reply

Hi thasika i love detailed slow and gentle RP

story can be any
1. friend wife.
2. friend sister
3.coleagues...etc etc...
Like Reply
iruku pm pannunga.. role play differt different ah panalam..
reply pm..
~வாழ்க்கை பயணம்~
Like Reply
my id rental.heart @ gmail . com
Like Reply
msg me with plot hi hello venam
Like Reply
Hi thasikarani,
I m theeran. I love to do roleplay interest in thangachi Anna, daughter father, daughter in law father in law, young sis in law elder brother in law.

One day I went to my son house. I press the door bell and my daughter in law came and open the door. When I saw her she told me to come inside. I went inside house my daughter in law closed the door and she hugged me & kissed me in my lips. I shoked!!!!!
If you need continue this story plz send me your hangout id
Like Reply
நான் வரேன் இன்ஸ்சட் எனி ரோல்
Like Reply