Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lets Discuss Fantasy
Hi all, I am making this thread where we can sharing our darkest fantasy . I am married male 33 yrs, wife name preeti. We are from Chandigarh. We have done many fantasy including swapping each other with relatives, friends to make relationship spicy ?!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My fantasy was to fuck my mil. I tried for 11 straight years. I finally got to do it last year...
[+] 1 user Likes Lemon's post
Like Reply
(09-02-2019, 04:17 PM)Lemon Wrote: My fantasy was to fuck my mil. I tried for 11 straight years. I finally got to do it last year...

Lucky you.
Like Reply
(09-02-2019, 04:21 PM)Manviamanvia Wrote: Lucky you.

Never thought I could ever do it.. It was frustrating and fearful. Dilemma and dejection. Had to move inch by inch.. One wrong move would prove disastrous.... But never ever I thought I would. 11 years!
Like Reply
this is not a discussion section doofus, there are sections for this, go there, and i think there is already a thread on this topic, go and contribute there..
Like Reply
(09-02-2019, 04:25 PM)Lemon Wrote: Never thought I could ever do it.. It was frustrating and fearful. Dilemma and dejection. Had to move inch by inch.. One wrong move would prove disastrous.... But never ever I thought I would. 11 years!

Finally how was the fuck with MIL. did she enjoy too?? was it a one time fuck or doing it on regular basis?
Like Reply
Pm for pics swap and fantasy chat role-play
Like Reply
I have fantacy to be a cuckold husband.
Like Reply
MIL is so kinky fantasy. Wish I had done that with SIL who i can still do.
Like Reply
Lets discuss on pm
Drop ur kik id
Like Reply
My fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and her younger sister. Saali Ko Biwi k saamne aur uski marzi se chodne me bada maza atega
Like Reply
My fantasy is that my wife cheat on me and I secretly watch it. Love to be a Cuckold.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
(02-03-2019, 09:31 AM)satinsilk Wrote: My fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and her younger sister. Saali Ko Biwi k saamne aur uski marzi se chodne me bada maza atega

how about your wife and ur brother and father threesome as u watch and masturbate
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
i want cum tribut video on my bhabhi pic my
kik id- amit2051
Like Reply
Genuine married hubbies can PM me for mutual share of wifey n shag.
Cam verification is must.
Cheers!
Like Reply
(02-03-2019, 09:31 AM)satinsilk Wrote: My fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and her younger sister. Saali Ko Biwi k saamne aur uski marzi se chodne me bada maza atega

Absolutely thrilling and over exciting fantasy ...
Like Reply
(02-03-2019, 10:35 AM)luvpain Wrote: My fantasy is that my wife cheat on me and I secretly watch it. Love to be a Cuckold.

Some time I even have this fantasy ..and wud love to see me cheated by my wife or gf
[+] 1 user Likes randigfmeri's post
Like Reply
These fantasy shared by member are really exciting.
Like Reply
(09-02-2019, 04:12 PM)Manviamanvia Wrote: Hi all, I am making this thread where we can sharing our darkest fantasy . I am married male 33 yrs, wife name preeti. We are from Chandigarh. We have done many fantasy including swapping each other with relatives, friends to make relationship spicy ?!

same here
Like Reply
(02-03-2019, 12:14 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: how about your wife and ur brother and father threesome as u watch and masturbate

I love this idea.
Like Reply