Incest Son helps neighbor to get mom
https://xossipy.com/thread-23974.html
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
If anyone ready to start this story let me know
[+] 1 user Likes Joshua's post
Like Reply
(14-10-2021, 05:54 PM)Joshua Wrote: If anyone ready to start this story let me know

I can start,, u want it in tamil or english?
Arrow  Padmasuganya
[+] 1 user Likes Padmasuganya's post
Like Reply
(14-10-2021, 09:31 PM)Padmasuganya Wrote: I can start,, u want it in tamil or english?

Based on your comfortable... If you're comfortable with English please go ahead orelse continue in tamil. but make sure keep the same scenario throughout the story
Like Reply
(14-10-2021, 09:31 PM)Padmasuganya Wrote: I can start,, u want it in tamil or english?

Write in tamil pls nanba
Like Reply
(15-10-2021, 10:59 AM)Vandanavishnu0007a Wrote: Write in tamil pls nanba

Don't demand bro . That based on him/ her comfortable. Don't interfere in that
Like Reply
(15-10-2021, 04:32 PM)Joshua Wrote: Don't demand bro . That based on him/ her comfortable. Don't interfere in that

I can but i felt this story had some kind of hot sex and love mixed with emotions.. have some fear inside me to maintain the tempo like that author .. haha
Arrow  Padmasuganya
Like Reply
(15-10-2021, 04:39 PM)Padmasuganya Wrote: I can but i felt this story had some kind of hot sex and love mixed with emotions.. have some fear inside me to maintain the tempo like that author .. haha

It's not kind of sex story. Mom don't have any sexual urge. So try to start asap.. it's really a nice story that's what am asking to continue.so please try to continue
Like Reply
And let me know when you start.because am more curious.hahahaha
Like Reply
(15-10-2021, 04:39 PM)Padmasuganya Wrote: I can but i felt this story had some kind of hot sex and love mixed with emotions.. have some fear inside me to maintain the tempo like that author .. haha

When you going to start this...?
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
??????????????
Like Reply
Any one writing this story.I am also eagerly waiting.
Like Reply
(14-10-2021, 09:31 PM)Padmasuganya Wrote: I can start,, u want it in tamil or english
I am poor in tamil language. Pls give update on english ,however it's upto you.waiting for your story.... Pls update
Like Reply
(25-10-2021, 09:32 AM)Fing fing Wrote: I am poor in tamil language. Pls give update on english ,however it's upto you.waiting for your story.... Pls update

After Many posts done by author, without a full length explicit sex content, he ended somewhere , where the audience will expect the right place for a explicit scene .. If the author continues without that sex content , the story flow will get dull look from audience view,.. But it is author's choice.. but unfortunately he stopped where we all wanted what is next update ... 

If someone like me who thinks to continue on behalf of that author, we have only 2 options either with a same flow (already story went on many parts with same hide and seek romance content) or filling the gaps (adding sex content) .. either way we will get criticism from the readers..

If We go with the same flow , some may feel bored since most r waiting for their first sex scene.

If We fill that extra space between them, some may feel spoiled the story , u may say old author is best in this, 

So I confused where to start and how to take the flow,,,, I have my own view, but the blames r hurtful to heart , so only few hestitations to start.. 

overall I am sorry for this explanation. Im writing this only,, Im asking opinions from my frnds side.. will send u private once i correct the lines,, after getting feedback I will post this story sure
Arrow  Padmasuganya
Like Reply
Ok I already told to you. It's upto you whatever you want just continue. No needed to confuse yourself because author never come again nd continue the story so it's better to continue in your way nobody object... So am eagerly waiting for your update .no needed to hesitate just try to start soon as possible
Like Reply
Post the to the story. I look forward to read.
[+] 1 user Likes VELAVAN's post
Like Reply
கதையை தமிழில் தந்தால் நன்றாக இருக்கும்.
[+] 2 users Like GEETHA PRIYAN's post
Like Reply
Continue or not bro that's your choice but atleast try to reply something here @Padmasuganya
Like Reply
Bro pls update the story..... Waiting for it...
Like Reply