Thriller Searching for the tanglish story of Saranya in a caste based story
I read this long ago.

Synopis - A lower caste family is banged and killed as their brother elopes with a upper caste girl.

SO they plan to kidnap and bang the daughter of the chief and taking her and her brother from the station. They force her to dance and do sex.. Brother has incestually attraction but he tries to pretend to be angry..

I only read the first few parts...Does anyone have the link to it?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
wow.. wondering what that story is.. eagerly willing to search for it
Like Reply
(13-08-2021, 02:10 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: wow.. wondering what that story is.. eagerly willing to search for it

I am having it, but I don't want to publish in this selfish site. Till they open right click option no
Like Reply
Only reading tamil and tanglish in this thread.

"PADICHA NAAYE KITTA VARRATHA
YENGA AREA ULLA VARAATHA"
என்று என்னாலயும் கூறமுடியும் ஆனால் மரியாதை கொடுக்க வேண்டும் அல்லவா தயவுசெய்து தமிழில் தமிழ் அல்லது தங்கிலீஷில் எழுத முடியும் என்றால் மட்டுமே இந்த கதைப் பகுதியில் தொடரவும் இல்லை எனக்கு தமிழ் வராது என்றாள் உங்களுக்கு என்று ஆங்கில கதை பகுதி உள்ளது
Like Reply
(17-08-2021, 08:33 AM)Jhonsena Wrote: Only reading tamil and tanglish in this thread.

"PADICHA NAAYE KITTA VARRATHA
YENGA AREA ULLA VARAATHA"
என்று என்னாலயும் கூறமுடியும் ஆனால் மரியாதை கொடுக்க வேண்டும் அல்லவா தயவுசெய்து தமிழில் தமிழ் அல்லது தங்கிலீஷில் எழுத முடியும் என்றால் மட்டுமே இந்த கதைப் பகுதியில் தொடரவும் இல்லை எனக்கு தமிழ் வராது என்றாள் உங்களுக்கு என்று ஆங்கில கதை பகுதி உள்ளது

ஹா ஹா ஹா சூப்பர் நண்பா 
Like Reply