Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bra panty playing
Anybody play with bra and panty and cum on it? If yes then whom and how?
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Let Start with mine.
Part -1
We have one common bathroom and in my family we have 5 ladies. Mom, badi chachi and her 20 year daughter, choti chachi and her 12 year daughter. Most of them sometimes it they leave their clothes including underwear for maid wash. After all of our ladies bath I take bath. And that is my lucky time to get their bra panty for playing.
Like Reply
Mmmm most of us have. At least touched and sniffed. I started with sister's friend's panties, then cousin's. Since then, there have been many.
Like Reply
(18-07-2021, 01:14 PM)o bserver201 9 Wrote: Mmmm most of us have. At least touched and sniffed. I started with sister's friend's panties, then cousin's. Since then, there have been many.

sisters friend and not sister thats cheating
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
I have collected many panties put up on drying line by ladies staying in our colony.

Whenever my wife is not around I imagine one of these ladies is in my bedroom and then take out her panties from my collection, wrap it around two pillows and then fuck between those pillow imagining I am fucking the owner of that panty.

Gives great feeling and I think I come in copious amounts when I am doing this, more than I come while fucking my wife.
Like Reply
Part-2
Most I got my chachi and her daughter underwear. If they are dry then only rub. If it wet then I cum on it and wash it again. Mostly i cum on my cousin sis panty.
Like Reply
Where are pics man?
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
what kind of playing u guys like
Like Reply
(17-07-2021, 10:22 PM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: Anybody play with bra and panty and cum on it?

it is a filthy habit. i stay away from such men
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(20-07-2021, 06:46 AM)crash2001 Wrote: I have collected many panties put up on drying line by ladies staying in our colony.

Whenever my wife is not around I imagine one of these ladies is in my bedroom and then take out her panties from my collection, wrap it around two pillows and then fuck between those pillow imagining I am fucking the owner of that panty.

Gives great feeling and I think I come in copious amounts when I am doing this, more than I come while fucking my wife.

that is so awesome i too have done ti
Like Reply
Guys if u could post the pics it would be enjoyable for the readers
[+] 1 user Likes Bisexual tamil's post
Like Reply
(17-07-2021, 10:26 PM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: Let Start with mine.
Part -1
We have one common bathroom and in my family we have 5 ladies. Mom, badi chachi and her 20 year daughter, choti chachi and her 12 year daughter. Most of them sometimes it they leave their clothes including underwear for maid wash. After all of our ladies bath I take bath. And that is my lucky time to get their bra panty for playing.

lucky man ur getting all ages
Like Reply