Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's just the trailer ... the original film is ahead: Modi

It's just the trailer ... the original film is ahead: Modi

Swaraj

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has praised the Budget for the Finance Minister Piyush Goyal. He thanked those who honestly pay taxes on this occasion. "This temporary budget is just a trailer and it will take India to the new development after the election," he said. This was the last budget of the Modi government before the Lok Sabha polls. From the middle class to laborers, from farmers 'development to traders' growth, from manufacturing to micro, small and medium industries, from economic growth to modern India, all these are in the temporary budget of Modi. He said this is the reason why the taxpayers are paying taxes to the country's development. New schemes have been introduced by the middle and upper class to pay taxes with fairness, The Prime Minister said that we are working for the welfare of the poor. Mr Modi said that the demand for tax exemption to those with income up to Rs 5 lakh was always there and their government fulfilled that expectation.

Narendra Modi

@narendramodi
This is a #BudgetForNewIndia and for all Indians. Watch my take. https://www.pscp.tv/w/byQO-jMyMjExNTJ8MU...NXHV1rkgEy

3:25 PM - Feb 1, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Narendra Modi @narendramodi
This is a #BudgetForNewIndia and for all Indians. Watch my take.

pscp.tv
3,714 people are talking about this

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.