Adultery How My Servant Fucked My Wife
How My Servant Fucked My Wife by LordHorn
All credit to original author.

This is the story of me catching my wife with our servant Rama. It is by pure chance that this event happened before my eyes. It is only after I observed it that I came to the conclusion that I really like to see my wife being fucked by my servant. So here it is without further ado my story of my wife and our servant.

Rama was a tall man, with muscular chest. My wife was in her 30s, with a full, ripe body, with hanging breasts. Her buttocks were huge and round. She wore her sari in a fashion way below her navel. Her blouse was often low-cut causing her massive breasts to be spilled over outwards.

I still remember that hot sunny afternoon. Rama was cleaning the room. He had short pants on. But he was naked from the waist up. His black body full of hair was sweating deeply. I was asleep in another room and my wife was making food for us in the kitchen. I distinctly remember feeling thirsty and waking up to have a drink. What I saw shocked me beyond belief. My wife had just washed the clothes. Her petticoat was tied up to her waist exposing her white thighs from the front. In the haste to cook food, she had been very careless with the way she had tied a sari. Her pallu was very carelessly dropped to the side. It exposed her sweaty breasts. The sweat ran off her in wet riviulets and disappeared into the deep cavern of her cleavage. Her armpits were wet with a sweat and the mangalsutra was been deep between her sweaty globes.

Rama was swabbing the floor just beneath the feet. I could see him staring out of the corner of his eye, at my wife's white thighs. What my wife did next, was unbelievable. She raised her right leg and put it on top of the stool. This gave Rama a clear look at her heavenly delights. My wife does not wear panties. She's from a very old-fashioned family. This meant that her heavy, very hairy vagina was clearly visible to Rama. Rama dropped the cloth and stood upright. My wife turned towards him but did not look at him directly in the eyes. I guess she was waiting for him to make the first move. All the while I was watching this with the incredulous belief. I never suspected that my wife would be lusting after our servant. When Rama turned towards my wife, I could see his penis within his shorts. His erect penis had made a tent out of his shorts. Judging from the massive lump, I could gauge the Rama's penis was very huge.

My wife dropped her pallu, raised her arms to encircle Rama. I could see her soft and tender breasts getting crushed against his manly chest. Her blouse immediately became wet when Rama's sweat transferred from his chest to her breasts, making her blouse wet. Rama picked up my wife’s chin and put his black, cracked lips on her wet and shiny lips. I could see Rama pushing his tongue deep inside my wife's throat. My wife encircled his back, unmindful of the sweat Rama was covered in. Ensuring that their lips did not seperate, Rama reached one hand towards my wife's breasts. He began squeezing the breasts without removing the blouse. I could clearly see patches of Rama's hand form on her blouse and both nipples becoming erect. All the time Rama's mouth was fixed on my wife's, sucking her lips and squeezing her boobs.

Rama's thigh’s were like Grecian columns. Thick, and well-defined. They touched my wife's soft, white thighs and their sweat flowed freely on her. Still without unlocking his lips, Rama brought both his hands on my wife's blouse and pulled very roughly. The buttons came flying off and my wife's heavy and pendulous breasts, finally swung free. It is only then that Rama disengaged from my wife's lips and bent on his knees to take her nipple in his mouth. My wife stared up at the ceiling and moaned from her mouth as Rama roughly began chewing on her coin sized nipples. I could see the nipples grow red and angry at the simulation that they were receiving. My wife began moving her fingers through Rama's head as Rama suckled on my wife's nipples like a hungry calf.

As the Rama continued to suck on my wife's nipples, his right hand reached below her thighs and lifted one of the thighs on the stool. Using two fingers he straightaway push them into my wife's exposed mound of pleasure. My wife groaned audibly as the fingers penetrated her deep and spread her sticky labia. I could see the wetness ooze out of my wife's canal and make Rama's fingers slick. My wife was throwing her head from side to side as Rama pushed his fingers in deep then removed them to the very fingernails and then pushed again.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Abruptly, Rama stopped his actions and stood up straight. He now put both his hands on my wife's shoulder and applied pressure on downwards. My wife immediately go down to her knees. At face level, she was exactly parallel to Rama's penis. She used both her hands to gradually unbuttoned the shortsand slid them down. Rama was not wearing any underwear. As the shorts began their path downwards, Rama's penis flopped out in all its glory. It was a huge, thick and long snake. I stared at it in amazement. It was a good 5 inches longer than mine and approximately three fourths of an inch thicker. 

My wife spread her ruby-red lips and closed in to engulf the head of his penis in her warm softness. Rama gritted his teeth, got the back of my wife's neck, and pushed his penis deep into her mouth. My wife mumbled but took the entire length into her mouth. I suspect that it would not be possible to do that unless she had a good part of it actually thrusted down her deep throat. As Rama pulled back so that only the head was engulfed in her mouth, I could see it slick and wet with her saliva. This happened a couple of times and after that Rama completely pulled out his penis. By this time his shorts were a bunch around his ankles and my wife was busy squeezing and playing with his hot and heavy sacs.

Without any further play, he pushed my wife on the floor and raised the petticoat from both the sides. My wife was stark naked from the belly downwards. Rama fell down on his knees and took his position between my wife's thighs, his shorts still bunched around his ankles. He held both the knees with his hands and spread them outwards. My wife's vagina spread like a flower and I was able to see deep into her hidden cave. Her mouth was open with anticipation and sweat was flowing freely from her neck. Her nipples had become slick when she had allowed Rama to suck and chew on them. Rama had left his saliva on it and it shone like wet peaks. Rama positioned the head of his penis at the entrance of my wife's womb. My wife reached over to catch his stick and guided it into her oozing cunt. She arched her neck and back as the Rama penetrated her. The entire length of his penis stabbed deep into my wife's stomach through the entrance of her vagina. Rama leaned over and put his lips on my wife's once again. This time again his tongue was deep into her throat and he brought his free hands and began squeezing and kneading my wife's sweaty breasts cruelly. My wife had tears in her eyes and her mouth was a grimace of pain. Still I could see her skin flushed and red, obviously enjoying herself in the throes of orgasm. 

As Rama pulled out his thick penis it would come out slick with her juices and as he embedded it once again into her vagina some of it some of it would seep from her pussy and her anus. The squeezing and the fucking went on for a good 20 minutes. I could see my wife's belly rise and fall in synchronisation with Rama's upward thrusts into her crevix. Rama was alternating between the nipples, pinching them between a thumb and his forefinger. My wife was now moaning like a bitch in the heat. Sweat was flowing freely of both the bodies and wetting the floor below. There were wet, slapping sounds as each body struggled against the other, trying to see who would be the first to dominate the other. From the behind I could see Rama's buttocks clench and unclench deeply as he grew ready in the age-old cycle to deposit his seed deep into my wife's stomach.

My wife could also sense the impending orgasm which Rama was fast approaching. As he neared his final climax, his thrusts became harder, almost violent. My wife took it all in her and continued encouraging Rama, even though he was doing violent thrusting against her pelvic bones. Her vagina flowered and weeped copious quantity of her love juices as the thick cock sawed in and out. Soon Rama was actually ram-fucking her. Immediately, my wife clasped at the back of Rama's neck and suck at his tongue as hard as she could. Saliva flowed from the edge of her lips as she came in huge, heaving waves of orgasm. She screamed in his mouth but it was muffled by his thick and coarse tongue. Now his movements became more urgent as my wife's pussy literally sucked wetly and made squelching sounds after her orgasm. My wife now raised her long legs about the floor and bent them over his shoulders to allow him more access to her vagina during his climax. This position would also allow Rama to deposit his semen deeper in her womb. I could imagine Rama being able to smell that vagina. The smell of sex lay heavy in the kitchen. Then she reached behind with her one hand and began squeezing his full testicles. With the other hand she dipped her index finger into his black anus. As soon as she did that Rama began groaning very loudly and thrusting and bucking into her with wild abandon. It was very clear that he would immediately orgasm. I did not have to wait long. His deep loud grunts coincided with tight clenching of his buttocks as he let loose a stream of scalding hot semen into my wife. His anus had trapped my wife's finger that was deeply embedded as he heaved and unloaded a heavy quantity of semen deep into my wife's womb. He continued to spastically clench and unclench his buttocks, depositing what seemed like heave after heave of thick, viscous semen, even as my wife squeezed his heavy testicles from the behind, making his penis jump in her womb and let the remaining semen spurt out into her love channel which she had allowed Rama to access. My wife continued squeezing his testicles and fingering his anus, even as the Rama finally lay still with his hands still spasmodically squeezing my wife's breasts and his tongue deep in her wet and slick mouth. My wife continued to use her index finger as a makeshift cock which she plunged sordidly into his dark and slick anus. For every downstroke of the finger, she squeezed his testicles, with every squeeze, Rama unloaded a little more jism into her sweaty belly, until finally they disengaged. My wife continued to lie on the floor while Rama moved up wards and straddled her chest. It seemns, he was not finished yet. He put is thick cock into my wife's mouth and forced her to lick it clean. My wife cleaned his cock with her saliva, ensuring that not a drop of the mixture of their juices remained on his cock. She tried to plunge her tongue into his peehole as far as it would go and squeezing his testicles at the same time so as to encourage the last drop to fall from his penis into her waiting mouth. Her vagina was distended, like a wet rose from my vantage point. Rama's sperm was slowly cogulating the the base of her anus. Once the session was through, both of them returned back to the respective works behaving as if nothing had happened. I slowly closed the door of my bedroom and hoped that I would soon see more of their actions. It was not long before they had violent sex again. This time on my bed, in front of my children's photographs. But that of course is another story....

The End
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Hot and Nice story. Loved it.   clps clps

Heart
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

[+] 1 user Likes The_Writer's post
Like Reply