Misc. Erotica BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY
It was sunday. Last night I had night shift so after coming back home at 6.30 in morning I straightway went to sleep. When i got up , it was around 9.30. After completing daily chores I came to kitchen but my wife Anu was not there. I looked around but she was also not in bedrooms or drawing room. I looked out of window of drawing room. Anu was buying vegetables from a thela waala (;hand cart ) . That was normal but what was not normal that she was standing beside llorrywala about at a  distance of a feet from him . In about five minutes that lorry wala caress her hips three time and on third occasion I saw him squeezing it tightly. 

We were leaving in a housing society of a big industry. There was about 24 feet wide road between two rows of houses. Ours was 3 bedroom house with drawing cum leaving room , two bathrooms and some open space for washing and gardening. 

She was not alone there. There were two other woman buying vegetables from the same vendor but both were standing other side of the lorry. Anu did not even try to push his hand away from her hips. She certainly was knowing him very well and she certainly was liking his action . I wondered whether she fucks with him !  I was also knew him. 

He was Debu ( Devendra ) , a young man of late 20’s , may be of 27 yrs of age. He was having a good , strong looking features . Debu was of dark colour where as my wife was very fair. As i saw them standing side by side Anu was certainly at least 2 inch taller than him. 

My wife at the age of 43-44 was still maintaing a slim trim figure. She was looking like a lady of 27-28 years of age only. She was not beautiful but had a very attractive figure and features. I married her when she was just 19. During last 24 years she gave me a son , one month before our first marriage anniversary and after three years she gave birth of a daughter. Son has completed his engineering degree and was working in a MNC in a big city. He married to a girl whom he loved from his school age. My son was handsome but his wife was really beautiful . She also did engineering and she joined same company where her husband was working but three years after my son joined there. Three years of their marriage has elapsed but so far they were issueless. 

My daughter was in 3rd year of MBBS at a reputed medical,college. Thanks to my wife , both our children were very good in studies. Anu got married with me at her age of 19 while I was only 23. She did not stop study. She completed her gradution from local college. She did post graduation in english through correspondence course . After post graduation she joined same college from where she has done graduation . Now she was HOD of enlish language. Till her post graduation I was only matric pass but immediately after she joined college I also got enrolled for graduation course off course through correspondence. In next seven years I did post graduation in Hindi. This helped in promotion a lot. Now, my wife or children were not at all shy of introducing me  to their friends. 

And this lorrywala, Debu at least 15 years younger to her was caressing and pinching her hips in broad daylight in the open. I felt like going out and beat  that bastard badly but as my wife did not object even for name sake  I controlled my actions . I watched a matured lady, a head of department in a college enjoying touch of that young man. . 

I could not stand the scene so I moved away. I came to kitchen and to washing area in open, And I remained speechless like a statue. 

On the other side of partition wall , hardly of 3 ft height another matured lady may be of 60 yrs of age was bathing in the open. She was topless and from a distance of about 12-13 feet I could see her big sized boobs , much bigger than that of my wife . She stopped putting water on her body and pulled nada of petticoat. It fell down and I could see heavy buttocks , big like I never seen before. My wife Anu was hardly of 55  kgs weight that time but that lady must have been over 70 kgs. 

She rubbed her thighs and pubic area and soaped it. After a few minutes of rubbing she put few mugs of water on thighs, waist and cunt area. She then started wiping her body with a towel and while doing so she turned and faced me. But our eyes could not make any eye contact. She  was not looking at me. 

After few minutes she took dry petticoat from a hip of clothes and started wearing it. And sound came from my mouth. 

“Aunty you are very beautiful, you are very Pretty ty” 

“( aunty aap bahut sundar ho, bahut khubsurat ho aunty). “ 

She got startled and clothes fell from her hand. She in her nudity was facing me and she spoke firmly, 

“ Vinod , what are you doing, Anu, my Heena can see you like this . Wear your clothes and go away. “ 

Hearing her I looked at myself. I did not know when I became nude. My pole , cock was fully tight and pointed towards her. I moved little forward and said , 

“ aunty, if you dont let me touch you I will die here itself . “ 

She smiled and tried to convince me  to put on clothes and go inside but while fisting cock  I kept expressing my desires for her. After about 2 minutes she looked around and walked towards me. I also walked . Now , only that wall was between us. I hugged her tightly and began kissing her lips and her hand reached on my cock. For about five minutes she fisted and I squeezed her boobs and cunt. I pushed middle finger in the  cunt and said , 

“ aunty , I love you very much , let me fuck you , let my cock enter this lovely juicy hole. “ 

She pushed me away. She turned back and walked towards her bath area. Then she turned back and said , 

“ every day I take bath at 9 morning,”

she hurriedly went inside the kitchen. 

I was happy with this unexpected surprise. I forgot about my wife and lorrywala. I put on lungi and walked back, while I was going towards drawing room I saw Anu coming inside the kitchen. I hugged her tightly , kissed and squeezed her boobs. 

“ ohhh,  my husband is very hungry , let Debu go then you can eat me full . “ 

I retorted, 

“ why you call a vendor inside , you will be defamed. “ 

“ no man, he is outside only on the balcony , he wanted a glass of water and as I have to make tea for you so I will give him also a cup, you talk with him , he will feel nice. “ 

She pushed me towards outside. I came out I saw him seated on the bench of outside balcony. Seeing me he stood up and did prannam. I patted him & talked nicely . He told me about his family . 

They are wholesaler of vegetables & fruits. His father and elder brother manages whole sale business. He and his other cousins sells vegetable and fruits on retail basis. He also informed me that he is only one who takes lorry / thela in societies. Debu said, 

“ saahab , my family members don’t like this, they want that I should establish a shop but I like it very much. This gives me opportunity to meet different different people, gives opportunities to meet good persons like you and Anu aunty. She is a wonderful woman, cares me a lot like a mother loves her son. “ 

He did not hide his liking for my wife. I asked how long he knows Anu. But instead of him my wife replied. 

“ he came to this society on second day of our coming to this house. We know each other for 12 years now. That time he was a very sweet boy and now also he is very sweet. “ 

Like him,  Anu also liked him a lot. 

She served tea and water to us. We drank and chatted . Many people male & female walked through that road. We exchanged wishes & pleasantries. While Debu was leaving Anu said , 

“ Debu , for so long you have not given me fresh carrot and reddish. “ 

Debu replied, 

“ Aunty, fresh vegetables comes at 4 ( in afternoon ) and within hours all get sold. If you want fresh you have to come to our shop only. Those will not remain fresh if I bring that to you next day. “ 

I correctly thought that he has called her at 4 noon at some place for fuck only. 

He moved away with his thela ( pulling cart ) and Anu remained there till he vanishes from her sight. My wife was in deep love with this man Debu. We came to this house about 12 years back and that time Anu was in early 30’s and Debu would have been  of 17-18 years only. 

Let me start this story from the very start. 

I am Vinod. I was born in a poor family. We were four siblings. I was 2nd one. Elder to me was Manju and youngers to me also were sisters only . Mamta was the sweetest of three and Rashmi, youngest was an angry young girl. 

Manju came of age and my father got her married with a boy of a farmer family. At the time of her marriage i was in 10th class in a nearby govt school . After a year I passed school board and I somehow passed in first class. I expressed my desire to study in a college. But my father expressed his inability. He said, 

“ Vinod, I know that you are intelligent but I can’t even spen a single paisa on your further study. I am still to clear debts which i took for marriage of Manju, now Mamta is also grown up , I don’t know how I would be able to get her married. “ 

I knew the condition of our family, I did not insist for higher studies. That day only I met headmaster of our school and I told him my plight. I said , 

“ more than my higher study I want Mamta to get married with a good boy of good family, “ 

Head master said, 

“ Vinod, I also can’t help you financially but I like you and Mamta beti a lot so I would suggest you to try to get a job somewhere. “ 

He talked with his wife and then he wrote a letter and gave it to me in a sealed envelope. He wrote an address on the envelope and told me to visit at that address as soon as possible. He also gave me  100 rupya and said that I sould return that back to him. 

I talked with parents , Mamta . Though mother was not happy in sending me away but next day itself I caught a train. I reached at destination. It was a big factory . I showed letter to the security guards and told him that senders wants me to deliver that letter personally to the person addressed to me. 

He told me to seat and took letter inside. After about half an hour a well dressed man came and gave letter back to me. He said that Mr Singh ( to whom letter was addressed)  wants to meet me. He took me to a very big , double storied office building and finally to a office room . I was amazed to see lighting , decor of the office. Leaving me in the office he went out of the room, he also pulled door shut. The man seated  behind a large desk was suited booted and first time in my life I saw a man wearing tie. 

He was quite . I was scared but i walked towards him and what I thought best that time I stood beside him , bend and touched his both shoe and then did prannam . With great difficulty I could say , 

“ Sir , our head master Mr Himashu Mishra ne ye letter aapke liye dia hai. “ 

And  I saw, that man took letter touched it with his forehead . While murmuring, 

“ I am so fortunate that my guru still remembers me. What is your name? “ 

He asked my name and told me to seat on chair opposite to him . 

“ Sir, I am Vinod , Vinod Kant Mishra , a son of a poor farmer. “ 

He looked at me, opened that letter . While he was reading letter I could see tear drops falling from his eyes. After finishing that letter, 

“ Vinod, do you want to work in this factory, when can you start ? “ 

No doubt , our head master has written a letter to his ex student recommending for a job to me. With folded hand I replied , 

“ sir , I am ready to do any work , I want to earn by doing hard work . I am ready to start work from now itself , I have come here directly from the station. “ 

Hearing me he pressed a call bell. One elderly lady entered and Mr Singh told her to call few persons in his office, After some time, three persons came. He gave them instructions to them in enhlish. I could not understand much. It was not a formal interview but they asked me many questions. I replied the way I thought best. One man, Mukherjee sir took me along with him to another office. I filled few forms he gave me. One another man came in & he took my photo and finger prints on few papers. Then Mr Mukherjee shook my hand and said , 

“ Congratulations Vinod , now you are one of the employees of this large steel plant. “ 

I remain speechless for few minutes and then ai touched his feet . He kept shouting behind me but I ran back to Mr Singh’s office. Her PA also tried to stop me but I entered into his office, 3 oersons were seated in front of him but ai again went beside me. He must have understood why I came back to him. He stood up and I held his both legs qnd said weepingly , 

“ Sir, I am indebted to you with my life, You have helped me which I dont deserve. God will give you more and more his gifts to you and your family, I worship God but you are only my real God. “ 

He pulled me up and said formally, 

“ due to your head master , my Guru I have given you may work but now you have to justify with your hard work and sincerity that you really deserve this. Remember, if you are not upto my expectations I will not take any time to remove you from the job. “ 

“ Sir, I will not give you this opportunity, you will feel happy to give me employment when I needed it most. “ 

Telling this , I came back to the office of Mr Mukherjee. After one hour I was in a shop floor of a manufacturing sub plant. Mr Mukherjee introduced me to an aged man , a foreman Mr. Shiv Kumar Sharma  having a smiling face and good strong looking  features. Mr Mukhrrjee told me that from now on I would be reporting to Sharma saahab only. He was my guru. Mukherjee took Sharma ji away and talked to him for some time. 

Then my real employment started. I was appointed as a helper to foreman. It was about  3 of afternoon and till 10 night ai remained with Sharma ji only. He introduced me to other persons in the plant . He also took me to canteen twice to have lunch and evening snacks. I was made to understand that I have to work in a shift as per Sharmaji’s shift. That shift ended at 10 at night . Then I got worried that where I would spend night , where I will stay. Mr Sharma comforted me telling that till I get my own quarter I would be staying with him only, there was no reason for me to refuse his offer. 

While we were coming out of office one security guard handed over me my handbag . I had come only with few pairs of my clothes. Sharma ji took me to his house . It was only a two bedroom house having a verandah and spacious courtyard. He introduced me to his wife Sushila , his son Vinay and daughter Anupama. Vinay was also working in the same factory in accounts department. He was a clerk and earning more than his father. He was eligible for better accomodation  but he opted to stay with his parents onll He was about 24 years of age , where as his sister Anupama was nine year younger to her brother. Vinay was handsome and had good physique but Anu was thin . She was then studying in class 8 in a school inside the housing colony itself .  Though her face was very sweet but because of her feature she was not at all attractive. My younger sister Rashmi was much more attractive, 

I thanked them again and again . I slept on the verandah. Like Sharma ji , I was put in afternoon shift only ( from afternoon 2 to night 10 ). Next day I took breakfast and lunch at their house only. 

We came to factory together for our afternoon shift. Immediately after I reached factory I was called by Mr Mukherjee. He gave me my appointment letter, photo identity card and told me to go with someone else. That man Anil took me our of the factory to a row house in the society , which was about one & half km away from Sharmaji’s house. He opened a quarter. We went in and Anil told me that that one is my quarter. He gave me key of the house. It was also a 2 bedroom house but not spacious as that of Sharmaji’s house. But it was more than sufficient for me. Anil said, 

“ Vinod , our GM must be very kind to you otherwise no one gets such furnished house like you got. You are very fortunate. “ 

I looked around . There were one -one cot in each room . It has thin mattress as well as bedsheeet and two pillows om each cot, There was one table with two chairs on the verandah. Not only that , I saw all essentail kitchen utensils in the kitchen. There were few containers and a heater also, But, all containers were empty. I was very very glad to get such quarter. We returned back to office of Mr Mukherjee. After taking my signature on a receipt he gave me Rs 300 as advance of my monthly salary of Rs 500.00 . Undoubtedly mo one else was lucky like me. I requested and Mr Mukherjee connected me to general manager Mr Singh. I thanked him for every thing he did to me. GM said , 

“ Vinod, I will keep a watch on you and now we will talk and meet after 6 months only, “ 

He cut the phone . I told Mukherjee what Mr Singh told me. He said , 

“ Vinod , if your performance is good then only you would be confirmed otherwise you would be thrown out of the factory. “ 

Instead of getting disturbed I took it as a challenge. I came back to shop floor area and told everything to Sharma ji ( now I will address him as Guruji) . He started teaching me & guiding me. Though I wanted to shift to my quarter but guruji & his family prevailed. I stayed there few more days and finally on Sunday I came to my quarter with guruji , his wife & Anu. In few days she became very free and casual with me. Guruji introduced me to neighbors. I tried my best but both mother & daughter cleaned my house. While they were cleaning I along with guruji went to nearby shops and purchased groceries. I bought one chocolate for Anu . Anu got pleased to have chocolate. I was really lucky . Aunty & Anu cooked lunch , rice, dal and Ali-gobhi vegetable. They finally left in evening and I was of my own. 

But colony’s life is really wonderful. Seeing me alone every now & then some or other neighbors were calling me lunch or dinner depending on my shift . Everyday I was getting snacks item delivered at my quarter. Slowly slowly I learned to cook at home and at factory guruji proved real guruji. 

Next day itself I wrote two letters , one to our head master thanking him a lot and other one to my father requesting them to visit me as early as possible. I also requested to let mother stay with me for few months . In fact I wanted company of my second sister Mamta. 

My family came to me after a month. I insisted a lot and mother and Mamta agreed to stay with me for couple of months. Few days after my parents came I invited guruji and his family for lunch. They came and during first meet itself they all became very friendly. Just after couple of days they invited us all for dinner . I made it a point to get one chocolate for Anu whenever I visited them . 

I insisted a lot and my mother and Mamta agreed to stay with me for couple of months. Rashmi and father went back to village after a week . My life at home became very comfortable. 

With the help of guruji and also our department head Mr Mukherjee I got settled in the factory . As time passed I understood that politeness and being humble is most important virtue of a person in the life. I made it a point to remain polite whatever may be the situation. And this helped me a lot to win over not only colleagues but bosses also. Because of this I started getting overtime means continuation of my shift to other shift also.  By doing overtime I was earning three day’s salary in one day itself. 

I must have learnt these virtues from my mother. Both my mother Ratna & sister Mamta became very popular among neighbourhood. Earlier only guruji’s wife and their daughter visited us every week but lateron I observed that their son Vinay frequented our house.

It was one & half month since mother & Mamta stayed back. That was some festival day . I had off that day and at about 5 in evening guruji along with his family arrived at our house. Neither guruji has given prior information nor we were not prepared for such visit. But I observed that how coolly both my mother and sister handled the situation. They were served hot snacks and tea and after about an hour guruji’s ife Sushila kaki said , 

“ Ratna bahan ( my mother) , today is a very auspicious day and on this day We have come to ask Mamta’s hand for our son Vinay. “ 

Hearing this Mamta swiftly sneaked into a bedroom . Anu also followed her. I looked at mother & said, 

“ guruji , we are very fortunate that you want my sister to marry your son. Nothing could have been better for Mamta but guruji we are not at all prepared. My elder sister got married last year only so we are not in a position to marry another sister. We need at least two years more get ourself prepared . “ 

Hearing me both husband & wife looked at each other and smiled. Again Ratna kaki said, 

“ Vinod beta, you are thinking about dowry & other marriger expenses. Well, Vinay is our only son. He is very well settled and in few years he will become officer also. We want dowry but not now. You want two years of preparation but we are giving you five years. We will take dowry at that time. Regarding other marriage expenses we are sure you can manage. We want Mamta only to be wife of Vinay. “ 

“ give us some time. “ 

Telling this , I signalled mother to come inside Mamta’s room . We told Anu to go out for a minute. Anu kissed cheeks of Mamta and shouted , 
“ Mamta didi can only become my bhabhi, no one else “ 

Telling this she ran out. I asked Mamta whether she likes Vinay and want to marry him. Mamta said in low voice 
“ bhaiya, I can marry anyone whom you select for me. I don’t have any choice. “ 

She paused and said, 

“ off course Anu’s brother is a nice person, any girl will like to marry him. “ 

Means , she also wanted to marry him .We mother & son discussed something and mother said,

“ in one & hqlf month I observed that they all are good person, Vinay is good look wise and also he is earning good. In fact I dreamt a boy like Vinay only to marry our beautiful daughter Mamta. I think , we may not be able to get better man  for Mamta. “ 

Mother also wanted Mamta to marry Vinay. In about 3 months my saving had been hardly one thousand. I started doing overtime only recently. But seeing mood of both mother & daughter I decided to agree for the proposal . 

I came out and with folded hand I said, 

“ guruji , my Mamta is now yours , she is now Anu’s bhabhi. “ 

Hearing me both my mother & daughter hugged and kissed each other. Both were very happy but I was tensed, I did not know how I would manage money for marriage expenses ! 

I requested them to finalised a day. They have come fully prepared . They give us date just after about a month. I gave excuse that we have to take consent of father and guruji told me to go to village next day only and tell them to come back early. He assured that he would convince Mukherjee sir to grant me 2 days leave. Guruji also gave verdict that marriage would be performed there only. 

As he said I reached village next day. Both father & younger sister Rashmi became very glad to hear the news. Thereafter I visited our headmaster. I first thanked him for everything he did for me and then I told about my current problem. 

“Sir, both mother and Mamta were eager to have this alliance so I had to agree. It is good that they dont want dowry now but we donot have resources to bear marriage expenses also. “

He discussed with his wife and he said that I should have around 25-30 thousand to make it a decent marriage. I came back home. Father informed that he spent about 20000/- last year towards marriage expences of elder sister. He had sold off one piece of land to get the money. 

I talked to money lender of village . He agreed to loan me 30000/- against mortgage of our house and all land. I did not agree for that. Still I told father to reach at my place at least a week prior to marriage day and also inform close relatives and invite them for marriage. 

In the night I was at the station waiting for the train. There I saw our headmaster alone . I touched his feet and asked for a reason for coming to station at night. He gave me an thick envelope and said that there is 11000/- for me. 

“ Vinod, there is no hurry , you can repay me this over a period of one year. “ 

I was speechless . I touched his feet again and after blessing he moved away. Next day morning I reached to my quarter . I told mother and sister that father and Rashmi were very happy to hear the news. I did not talk about my immediate tension, tension of meeting marriage expenses. 

Next day it was my afternoon shift and soon after I reached to shop floor I was summoned by our department head Mukherjee sir. I visited his office and he scolded me for taking two days leave in my third month’s of service. He warned me that before I complete one year of service I must not take any day leave. He warned me that now if I take any day of leave before completing one year of service I would be terminated. Though he was very angry I very politely told him about everything. He heard me but he  did not offer any comment or gave any encouragement. I returned back to shop floor. I continued doing my work without showing my stress or tension to anyone. My face remained smiling. 

Next day was sunday. 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
[+] 3 users Like bhukhalund's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great start
[+] 1 user Likes Tesseract's post
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Nice start . Whether Vinod’s wife Anu is Anupama daughter of Vinod’s guruji in the factory. Waiting for next update.
[+] 2 users Like Dolly99's post
Like Reply
Very nice story bro please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
nice and sexy story. only complain is about your big font. can it be a little smaller?
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
The story is very hot, pls update, waiting for it
[+] 1 user Likes Shiva reddy's post
Like Reply
Thanks friend for liking the story. I liked your comments and suggestions. Next update tonight. Hope you will like that also. Please , don’t forget to comment. Your comments give me encouragement . 

Thanks
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
Thanks friend for liking the story. I liked your comments and suggestions. Next update tonight. Hope you will like that also. Please , don’t forget to comment. Your comments give me encouragement . 

Thanks
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
[+] 1 user Likes bhukhalund's post
Like Reply
Beautiful story, want a big update!!!! Update
[+] 3 users Like Ankita b's post
Like Reply
I am Vinod. Due to our headmaster’s connection, I got a job in large steel processing units. I got a quarter also. Within three months of joining factory my second sister’s marriage got fixed with only son of my guruji in the factory Sharma ji. All my other family members were very happy with this alliance but I was very tensed. My father has expressed his ability to spare any money for Mamata's marriage. Our department head Mr Mukherjee scolded me a lot for taking 2 days leave during my probation period and warmed me that if I take even a single day leave before completion of one year in job  I would be removed from the job.

Next day was sunday. In the evening I visited Cooperative store which was selling groceries to employees of the factory at some discount. Mr Mukherjee was also there with a beautiful lady. Though I was very much angry with him for previous day’s scolding I with folded hand wished him . Smilingly he introduced me to that beautiful lady.

“ Vinod, this lady is my wife Anandita and Anandi , this handsome, young boy has joined my department very recently. I can say that he is very hard working and sincere . I am confident that he would rise high in this factory. “

With his words my all anger against him vanished and my happiness increased when that lady said ,

“ hello Vinod , how are you.. do visit our house. “

Hearing her sweet voice my all tension vanished in thin air. Sir, patted me on shoulder and they left the store with two carry bags of items they purchased. I also purchased what I wanted and returned back home happily. I discussed with mother and Mamta about arrangements to be made for marriage, I also asked them about clothes and jewellery to be purchased for Mamta.

Though I was discussing with them that beautiful lady Anandita never went off my heart and mind. Her attractive figure, charming face kept dancing in front of my eyes. For first time in my life I could not sleep properly. Next week was my morning shift ( from 6 am to 2 pm ).On Monday ,  I was happily working and during his periodic inspection Mr Mukherjee told me to come to his office immediately after my shift gets over.

At 2.10 I reached his office. Seeing me he said ,

“ Vinod , please go to my house immediately and don't worry Anandi will give you lunch. From here you go to her directly. “

He gave me direction and number of his house. Seeing chance to meet my dream lady second time in 2 days I became extremely happy. I forgot my mother & sister. From outside factory gate I took a riksha and reached to Sir’s house at 2.45 . I knocked and she opened the door and said ,

“ cannot you come early , I was waiting for you. Come in. “

She was alone in the house. She asked me whether I told any one else that I am going to sir’s house. I shook my head and she said that if any of my colleagues would come to know that I have visited department head’s house every one will start calling me ‘ chamcha’ and they will laugh at me.

“ I promise madam I will never tell any one that I came here. “

I replied and she said ‘ good boy ‘ and added

“ go to washroom, wash your hand and face, I am getting you lunch . “

I refused, declined but directing me towards bathroom she walked inside. The drawing cum living room where I was standing was bigger than my entire quarter. I went to bathroom , washed myself , pissed and came out. I was amazed to see bathroom. It has many appliances which I never seen before. I did not know their name also. I came out. She insisted and I sat on a chair of dining table . She served food and I ate. It was not rice daal , one vegetable we eat at house, it has rice, daal, fish curry, two vegetables, pickles , papad , curd and 2 pcs of rasgulla . I could not resist and I ate all. She asked for second serving but I refused politely. I was more than full.

I finished eating and she asked ,

“ why  are you looking at me again and again? “

I replied ,

“ madam , in my village and here also in the colony I see few good looking females but I did not know that any woman can be so beautiful like you are. Please forgive me, I am unable to resist myself from looking at your face again and again. “

I was not knowing whether she would like or not I added.

“ I saw you in the stores last evening and since then  you remained in my eyes, heart and mind. Even during entire shift I could not push you away from my eyes or thought. You are best , very best. “

She got up and said ,

“ and you are worst , a very bad boy, Go and wash hand , lot of things remained to be done. “

I went to bathroom and after washing came near to her. She said,

“ You have to do lot of dirty work so put off your shirt and trouser otherwise you would not be able to wear it again , it is all ready late , start working so that work get finished before sir come at 6.30. “

It was already past 3.30. She was telling me to remove shirt and trouser . Had she told me to undress I would have obeyed her. I removed shirt and trouser, but I had homemade cotton underwear of thin cotton and a sandow . She looked at me and for over two hours I did whatever she told me to do. I lifted so many heavy articles from one place to other , stacked them properly, I cleaned every nook and corner of the house. It was ‘  A’ type quarter , single independent bungalow with 4 large size bedrooms, three washroom/ toilets, a big kitchen with attached storage area, large living cum / drawing room and a big garden area around the house. These type  of houses were for top management people.

I finished all work what  she told by 5.45. I washed my self and by the time I came out in drawing room she was ready with ready made snacks, different type of biscuits and steaming tea. She also had tea with me and while drinking tea I said,

“ madam , please dont mind , this tea is also very tasty but it is not like you. “

She replied ,

“ you have not yet tasted me then how you can say I am tastier than the tea. “

( tumne abhi tak mera swad nahi lia phir kaise kah sakte ho kee mai chai se jyada tasty hu. )

I could not understand what she said . But she immediately asked that how much money was needed for marriage of my sister.

For first time I looked in her eyes. These were not normal beautiful eye, these were like deep sea . I could see my face clearly in her both eyes and I uttered,

“ madam your eyes are like deep sea , if someone goes inside your eyes he would never be able to come out . I feel like I am getting drowned in your eyes ,

( madam, aapki aankhe gahri samundar jaisee hai, agar koi isme dub jaaye toh phir kabhi baahar nahi aa paayega . Mujhe lug raha hai kee mai aapki aankho mey dubta jaa raha hu).

Hearing me she turned her face away and after few moments she looked in my eyes and again asked same question.

I have never told anything about sister’s marriage to Mukherjee sir then how she came to know about it ? I thought guruji might have told him that he is getting his son marry my sister Mamta and sir might have told his wife . I replied,

“ groom is son of our Sharma ji , a foreman in the department. They are not asking  for any dowry but I have to arrange money for other marriage expences, my sisters clothes , her jewellery etc. Last year itself we spent about 20000/- on these things during marriage of my elder sister so I think 25-30 thousand would be sufficient. “

For first time I confessed to some one at my work place. I told her,

“ but, madam my total saving is only one thousand, my school headmaster has loaned me 11000/-. I need at least 15000/- more but I don’t know any one else who can give me this much. “

She continue to look  at me for couple of minutes. She put her one palm on my hand and said,

“ not 15000/- , Vinod I will give you 50000/- but what you will give me in retune ? “

I had no reply and she squeezed my that hand few time and got up. She said,

“ go home now , you may think whole night about me ,my beauty and my sea like eyes but tomorrow I want an answer that “ what you will give me in return of Rs 50000/- wear your clothes and try to come early tomorrow. I would be waiting for you, If you will not come tomorrow you would never be able to see me again. “

I wore trouser and shirt in front of her. She did not come to see me off. I put on shoes and reached home at around 6.30. I lied for first time that some important work had came and I had to stay late in the factory . I told mother that tomorrow again I would be late.

Though I chatted with mother and sister , finalised list of guests, list of clothes and jewellery to be purchased but all along Anandita’s words

“ tumne mera swad ab tak nahi lia phir kaise kah sakte ho kee mai chai se jyada tasty hu “

Aur dusri baat

“ what you would give me in return of 50000/-

I tried a lot but I could not understand real meaning of both her sentences.

Till then I had no sex experience. In fact I was not aroused for any female not even for Sir’s wife Anandita. Expect my sister Mamta, no other female was close, intimate to me. After marriage of my elder sister I, many time slept with Mamta. All other family member even younger sister knew about this. But none of us ever did  any thing to arouse other. Neither I ever kissed Mamta nor I put my hand on her hips  or boobs. Mamta was nicely developed.

“ 5 ft 3 inch tall, fair colour, oval , smiling face, vital statistics were 32 x 22 x 32. She was very attractive to look at. She was ready for marriage , sex with any one but she never ever tried to put hand over my cock. Mamta’s boobs was a nice thing to look at . Though Rashmi was only one & half year younger to Mamta, she was still flat chested.

After dinner, on my bed I tried my best to put off image of Anandita. More I tried more she occupied place in my mind and head.

I felt erection. Mother and sister were sleeping in other room. I put off lungi from my body and I saw my cock . I was few months over 18 but I never masterbated till then, off course I had night fall many time but I never thought of sex with any one. Seeing my cock in such a form , abiut 8 inch long, thick and tight like hard rubber rod I felt of having female’s feel . I got up from bed. I wrapped lungi around my waist, I walked to other room. Thanks,  they have not bolted it from inside. I went inside . I saw on bed .

Mamta was sleeping towards wall side . There was no place for me either side of her . Mother was sleeping on her sides facing Mamta , there  was some space behind mother. First I thought of getting undressed but my good sense prevailed. I lay on my side facing back of mother. She was only in petticoat and blouse. I did not remove lungi but I took cock out of lungi and I pressed it between her two hips, off course over clothes of petticoat. I put one hand on her calve nearer to me and slowly slowly pushed petticoat clothes up and up .

Soon my hand touched bare skin of her knee. I kept pushing clothes. My hand moved on smooth skin of lower thighs, then I could see her bare skin of upper thighs. With other hand I pulled clothes which were between her hips and my cock. Soon my  cock got place between her two bare hips. My other hand which was pushing clothes up reached on her pubic area, i caressed cunt and happily i closed my eyes. Soon I slept. I was not knowing that  I could have inserted finger inside cunt and got  enjoyment. I had not read any porn books nor ever discussed about sex and intercourse.

I woke up when someone shook me. My eyes met with mother’s eyes. She was holding cock in her fist and my hand was still on her cunt. She whispered,

“ it is 5 , go get ready for the factory . “

Feeling embarrassed and ashamed I ran out of room. After doing morning chores I changed to same dress I wore previous day . I went to kitchen and stood like a statue. My mother Ratna was seated nude on the  floor . Her knees were lifted up and both feet was quite apart . I could see her entire pubic area. She asked me to sit and have food . I sat but kept eyes looking down and I said

“ mother , please forgive me , I don’t know how and why I behaved like that. I am very much ashamed. “

She said coolly ,

“ it is not your fault, it is fault of your age. “

But I knew whose fault it was . What I did last night with mother was effect of Anandita’s enchanting beauty. Mother asked ,

“ were you doing same thing with Mamta at village , did you fuck her also .? “

( jo tumne kal mere saath kia waisa tum gaao mey Mamta ke saath bhee karte thhe, tumne apni bahan Mamta ko choda hai , usse chodte ho )

I held my both ears , took vow and said that I never touched her boobs or cunt , I never fucked her, mother in fact so far I never fucked any one . Yours hand , skin was first feel of woman for my cock.

( nahi maa, mai kasam kha kar kahta hu kee Mamta ke saath maine eisa kabhi nahi kia, naa uski bur ko chhua , naa hee uski chuchi dekhi ya chhua. Maine usse nahi choda hai , sach toh yah hai kee maine ab tak kisee ko nahi choda hai. Mere lund ke liye tumhaari chikni skin hee , tumhara hath hee aurat ka pahla pyar thaa. )

I don't know whether she believed me or not but she did not ask any more question. She came to see me off nude. At door I looked both side, seeing no one around, I hugged mother, kissed her lips, squeezed cunt and boobs and walked out. After taking few steps I turned back . She was still standing nude.

At 5.35 in the morning it was still dark all around. Ratna closed door and walked back to her bed room . She lay beside daughter Mamta. She hugged Mamta, took her head on her arm. She put her thighs on daughter and held one breast of daughter firmly. She whispered,

“ son , fuck me , fuck this bitch “ “

( beta, Mujhe chodo , iss kutia ko chodo”

She closed her eyes and slept. She woke up on hearing Mamta’s voice ,

“ maa , mujhe chhodo, babuji kee bahut yaad aa rahi hai jo eise nangi soo rahi ho , bhaiya ne eisa dekha hota toh apni maa ko hee chod lia hota “

( mother , let me go , are you missing father so sleeping nude , had brother saw you like this he certainly would have fucked mother “

Squeezing daughter’s breast mother replied ,

“ like he has fucked you , fucked his loving sister.”

( waise hee naa jaise usne tujhe choda thaa, bhai ne apni pyari bahan ko choda thaa. )

Mamta was not indecent like mother. She pulled herself out of mother’s clutch and said,

“ our brother is very decent, though he slept with me many time but he never ever put his hand on my private parts . I am still very much virgin , after my marriage you can confirm it from your son in law. “

But , none of two ever told me what discussion they had after I left for the factory. Mother did not tell Mamta what I did in night or in the morning.

I was extremely happy with my luck. I had company of a beautiful lady and fondled nudity of of a woman for first time in my life that also of no one else but my own mother. I worked but I kept about thinking nudity and feel of woman’s most private parts. I forgot about instruction of Anandita that if I don’t visit her again that day then I would not be able to see her again. But Mr Mukherjee came to visit our plant with General Manager Mr Singh. Like every one else I also did prannam to them. Mr Singh did not even smiled at me but Mr Mukherjee patted my shoulder. His smiling face and pat brought back Anandita live in front of me.

After shift got over I reached her house just 5 minute earlier than previous day. I knocked and she opened the door. She smilingly let me in and closed door telling that she was not sure that I will come. She asked me to wash and come for lunch. We both had lunch together. Lunch was even better than I had yesterday Hesitantly I asked that how she can cook so many items alone. She said that a maid comes in morning and goes back at 2 in afternoon. Besides cleaning of house, clothes washing, utensils cleaning she help in cooking also. Madam said that as such she enjoy cooking.

After that we kept all leftover in the kitchen, though she tried to stop I washed all utensils, wiped dining table. Then I asked for the work I should do. Hearing me she called me to another room, it was her bedroom. I saw 5 bundles of 100’s , altogether 50000/- kept on king size bed. She sat on bed , put her hand on notes and asked again,

“ Vinod, this 50000 /- is yours , you need not have to repay it back to me but what you will give in return to me ? “

Like previous day she was again wearing saari set but that day she looked more charming and attractive than previous day. By keeping her both hands firmly on bed she reclined backward and her anchal slipped down exposing her both boobs , off course she had blouse but to me it looked like that I am seeing nude breasts. Both were bigger in size than boobs of Mamta. Both looked very firm and full . I could see cleavages and top portion of milky boobs. My cock jumped inside my trouser. She asked me again. 

“ either you tell me what you will give me in return or go out, never show me your face again.”

I wondered how any one can give Rs 50000/- just like that. I kept staring at her and I dared,

“ madam since I left your house previous evening , you never went out of my mind, heart or eyes . I kept dreaming of you only. “

It was partly true partly lie. She replied,

“ thank you very much but now reply what you will give me in return ? I will not ask you again. “

I kept staring at her and thought . After thinking of all pros and cons I concluded that marrying Mamta with Vinay is my topmost priority. I knew that with this 50000/- what she is offering marriage can be performed nicely. I thought of what can I give her  in return.  I replied,

“ madam, presently I don’t have anything else to give you in return, I can give you myself only in return of your money. I will do each and everything you say, I will remain slave of yours throughout till I am alive. Immediately after my sister’s marriage I will leave job and I will become your full time servant, your slave for ever. “

After I spoke she looked at me keenly for few minutes as if to judge me whether I really meant what I said. She said ,

“ if you really mean what you said just now then  undress. Remove all your clothes. “

What she wanted was unbelievable. In the night and morning I remained nude with mother, I fondled her nudity but now when madam told me to undress I felt bad. When I did not move for 2-3 minutes she laughed loud and said,

“ I very well knew that you are not sincere about what you said . When you can’t obey my small order how you can be my slave for life. Go back home to your mother and sister and find other sources who can finance you. “

She pulled up anchal and without telling a word I started unbuttoning my shirt. She remained seated and looked at me. I removed shirt, them sandow. I unbuttoned trouser still she did not tell me to stop. I pulled out trousers out of legs. I was wearing only similar type of home made cotton striped underwear. She kept looking and after waiting for a minute in hope that she will tell me to stop I pulled nada of underwear and it fell on ground. I was nude in front of Anandita madam.

Then she asked that how many women, girls I have fucked so far.

( tumne abtak kitni ladkiyo , aurato ke saath sex kia hai? “

Automatically my hand reached to my cock. It was semi limped . I held cock and replied that till then I have not fucked any one .

“ madam, maine ab tak kisee ko nahi choda hai, mai kunwara hu. “

“ come nearer “

She said. i walked to her and she removed my hand from cock and herself held it tightly. She said that if a man fist his cock in presence of a woman then that is a great insult of that woman. It is women’s duty to fist a cock .

( “ agar koi kisee aurat ke saamne apna lawda pakadta hai, hilaata hai toh wo uss aurat ka insult hai. Lawda ko sahlaana , muthiana aurat ka  kaam hai, mardo ka nahi. )

Telling this she started fisting of cock. Till then I had kissed my mother once that also in the morning itself. I recalled the taste of mother’s lips. I put one hand behind her head , pulled head towards me . I began kissing her lips. After kissing lips few times I kissed her cheeks. My hand started moving on her boobs. She did not resist at all . She kept fisting and I unbuttoned blouse and pulled it off her body. She herself unhooked bra and her 36 inch size lovely hot breast came into my hand. By Pressing her boobs I made her flat on bed , on bundles of notes. I pushed saari and petticoat up above the waist. I caressed her pubic area which has very small , tiny jhaant. I positioned myself between her thighs. With one hand I positioned cock on cunt and gave hard push..

“ aaahhhh “ she moaned.

Thereafter pushes were automatic. She kept moaning on my every push,

“ nice, harder, deeper, deep inside..”

( bahut badhia, aur jor se , aur andar, pura andar ..)

Since I had no desire to fuck her I could retain for longer time. She was caressing my back , sides with her both hands, mostly I fucked her by holding her both shoulders but in between I kissed lips, cheeks and even boobs. I did not suck boobs even once.

Except her moans and sound of cock going in and out of cunt , there was no other sound. I did not even speak a word. We were enjoying and suddenly her body became to hardened , her cunt lips squeezed cock and I started ejaculating inside cunt. Though she stopped moving and shaking I kept pumping her. After about another 15 strokes I got exhausted and laid myself over her and aftter becoming nude I spoke for first time.

“ Anandita rani  , I am your man , I am your slave , nothing can be more enjoyable for me than the enjoyment you gave me now. “

( Anandita rani, mai aapka mard bhee hu aur aapka gulaam bhee. Aaj jo aapne mujhe khushi dee hai uss se jyada khushi aur mujhe kabhi nahi mil sakti ).

Instead of calling madam, I called her by name and addressed her as rani. Madam said that I was much better than she expected. I wanted to get down from but she held me tightly, kissed me passionately. She said that she liked me when she saw me first at stores. While talking she removed her saari and petticoat . She also became nude . She again became flat and told me to sit between her legs. I obeyed. I saw thick white fluid , mixture of her cunt juice and my semen were flowing out of cunt,

She told me to wipe those fluid with petticoat and start sucking and licking her inner thighs and cunt area.

“ Vinod, mai jo karne bolungi uss mey abhi mujhe chodne mey jo maza aaya uss se jyada maza aayega. Meri bur ko, mere body ko  andar kee jaangho ko chuso chaato, bur ko jitna chaaho , maslo, bur kee pattio ko chuso, ghundi ko chuso , dekho tumhe aur bhee maza aayega. “

She told me to suck clit, chew cunt lips and do what ever I feel like doing  with her cunt and her entire body . Had she told me to kill myself or any one else I would have done that, I would have obeyed her . But , she was telling me to enjoy with her more , taste her body, her skin.

I sat on my knee. Starting from her thighs , inner thighs I started caressing and ticked the protruded part of cunt , her clit. She shivered and moaned softly ,

“ ahh so nice.. do it again , phir se karo, bahut badhia. “

She kept moaning and i caressed her both inner thighs and my tongue, mouth , teeth played with her cunt and pubic area. I parted cunt lips and began rubbing inner pinkish part with my tongue. Intermittently I was taking as much portion of cunt could come inside my mouth and chewing them. Slowly slowly tongue went deeper in her cunt..and my both hands moved over her body. I kept tongue pressed inside cunt , tongue kept moving all around inner walls of cunt and my hand continue caressing her waist, waist to belly and belly to tight big boobs. I pressed both nipples together. I fondled with boobs to my satisfaction and then along with tongue I pushed middle finger of tight hand inside cunt and began finger fucking fast and fast. After few minutes second finger and then third finger moved inside cunt. I was not knowing anything, everything was happening automatically, her moans became louder and louder. My fingers were in & out of cunt very fast.

I dont know how much time passed, she spoke out loudly

“ I will die Vinod, I can’t tolerate any more , fuck me, fuck me hard , fuck this bitch as mercilessly as you can, fuck your rani my raja. “

( Vinod , mai marr jaaungi, mai ab bardaast nahinkar sakti, mujhe chodo, khub jama jama kar chodo, iss kutia ko jitni bedardi se ho sakta hai chodo, raja apni rani ko chodo. )

I became very pleased to hear her. She called me raja . But , I myself getting much more enjoyment in oral action and finger fucking. After two minutes she shouted again ,
“ don’t trouble your rani so much , pull your cock in your rani’s cunt , fuck me , take me to heaven raja”

( apni rani ko itna mut sataao, juldi se apni rani kee bur mey lawda pelo, apni rani ko swarg kee shair karwao) .

Hearing this I jumped over her body. I began sucking her juicy lips, positioned cock and gave a very hard thrust. As I held her lips tightly between my lips she could not moan, but her body jumped up like spring. I began pumping her hard but in slow speed . Her hands again start carssing my back and hips.

When I myself felt like getting choked I stopped kissing. I looked into her deep eyes  and winked. .

She gave a very sexy smile.

‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
[+] 5 users Like bhukhalund's post
Like Reply
Congratulations Dear BL for another story.
Vinod initial part's story was nice and now he has a lady and money for marriage of mamta.
Lets see what happens next.
[+] 1 user Likes sam_rozer's post
Like Reply
(12-06-2021, 02:44 AM)sam_rozer Wrote: Congratulations Dear BL for another story.
Vinod initial part's story was nice and now he has a lady and money for marriage of mamta.
Lets see what happens next.

Thanks dear, 

Vinod did not get a lady only he got most beautiful lady of the society as his beloved. Beside due to effect of that lady he could put hand on mother’s nudity also . She herself want son to fuck her . 
Keep reading.
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Ram Prasad's post
Like Reply
Super story
[+] 2 users Like Manmadhsbanam143's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Bro nice story wonderful narration super.
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Semma story
[+] 1 user Likes srinivasulu's post
Like Reply
Dear friends , 

Thanks for liking the story. Next update follows tonight.

Pl read & comment. 

Thanks
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
Very Nice. Loved the way you write.  clps clps          Please Continue.

And yeah, please keep the font smaller. Not big like the first update.  Smile

Waiting for more.
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

Like Reply