Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help writing a story about the wife
[quote pid='3375343' dateline='1623119150']
I am a Caucasian American, looking for help writing a story about my wife.  Just looking for inspiration for kinky interracial ideas.

And the thread title applies, no holds barred, would love to hear about any abusive, rough, to romantic fantasies about American women any of you may have. Willing to share in private photos of my wife for inspiration.
[/quote]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Why don't you write just real story

Real is kinky
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
Kik me on simpleguy022. Thats my i.d on kik
Like Reply
(08-06-2021, 09:17 AM)Usethewife Wrote: [quote pid='3375343' dateline='1623119150']
I am a Caucasian American, looking for help writing a story about my wife.  Just looking for inspiration for kinky interracial ideas.

And the thread title applies, no holds barred, would love to hear about any abusive, rough, to romantic fantasies about American women any of you may have. Willing to share in private photos of my wife for inspiration.

[/quote]

hey,come to our house with ur wife. i will giv ya som inspiration. i wuill fuc ur white asshole in front of ur wife.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Write smth like an american couple comes to live in India for the husband's job reasons. They have a young baby daughter that still breastfeeds. They have to live in a small town. Surrounded by rowdy ugly rural men and rustic women. The husband has a fascination with indian culture, wife hates this third world shithole. But a local old man who acts as a guide or assistant exploits the hapless couple and manipulates the situation in his favour where he creates a rift between them. His motive: to suck the delicious milk out of  those cantaloupe sized big white titties and pound that pink pussy with his dirty old cock and fill her womb with his dirty old rotten sperm. He is obsessed with her white greek goddess like caucasian features and manipulates the wife to tap into her primal desires she never knew she had. Then they both get  entangled in a taboo relationship of kinky ravenous sex filled with milk, cum and steamy sweat. The old man then starts exploring his deepest fantasies with his new living breathing white barbie doll where he makes her fuck a gang of rural rowdy ugly poor villagers, breastfeed and fuck blind beggars on street corners in the open, have her tits  weighed by the primitive weight machines the indian rural vegetable sellers use and get her milk filled tits groped by a vegetable seller in the open,  fuck her under the open sky in a crop field, fuck her in a boat with the boatman, get her tits groped by total strangers in a local bus, make Her wear indian sarees without blouses only sarees covering her tits and make her walk outside or take her to public places wearing that. Where strangers grope her pale white body turning it into strawberry red. Make her wear indian jewellery. The possibilities are endless. A white lactating  sexy wife in rural india means all the rural low class villagers will be circling her like vultures to eat her soft pink white flesh. Its gonna be sexy af
[+] 2 users Like Lactator's post
Like Reply
(02-07-2021, 03:05 AM)Lactator Wrote: Write smth like an american couple comes to live in India for the husband's job reasons. They have a young baby daughter that still breastfeeds. They have to live in a small town. Surrounded by rowdy ugly rural men and rustic women. The husband has a fascination with indian culture, wife hates this third world shithole. But a local old man who acts as a guide or assistant exploits the hapless couple and manipulates the situation in his favour where he creates a rift between them. His motive: to suck the delicious milk out of  those cantaloupe sized big white titties and pound that pink pussy with his dirty old cock and fill her womb with his dirty old rotten sperm. He is obsessed with her white greek goddess like caucasian features and manipulates the wife to tap into her primal desires she never knew she had. Then they both get  entangled in a taboo relationship of kinky ravenous sex filled with milk, cum and steamy sweat. The old man then starts exploring his deepest fantasies with his new living breathing white barbie doll where he makes her fuck a gang of rural rowdy ugly poor villagers, breastfeed and fuck blind beggars on street corners in the open, have her tits  weighed by the primitive weight machines the indian rural vegetable sellers use and get her milk filled tits groped by a vegetable seller in the open,  fuck her under the open sky in a crop field, fuck her in a boat with the boatman, get her tits groped by total strangers in a local bus, make Her wear indian sarees without blouses only sarees covering her tits and make her walk outside or take her to public places wearing that. Where strangers grope her pale white body turning it into strawberry red. Make her wear indian jewellery. The possibilities are endless. A white lactating  sexy wife in rural india means all the rural low class villagers will be circling her like vultures to eat her soft pink white flesh. Its gonna be sexy af

Fantastic story theme
Like Reply
(02-07-2021, 03:05 AM)Lactator Wrote: Write smth like an american couple comes to live in India for the husband's job reasons. They have a young baby daughter that still breastfeeds. They have to live in a small town. Surrounded by rowdy ugly rural men and rustic women. The husband has a fascination with indian culture, wife hates this third world shithole. But a local old man who acts as a guide or assistant exploits the hapless couple and manipulates the situation in his favour where he creates a rift between them. His motive: to suck the delicious milk out of  those cantaloupe sized big white titties and pound that pink pussy with his dirty old cock and fill her womb with his dirty old rotten sperm. He is obsessed with her white greek goddess like caucasian features and manipulates the wife to tap into her primal desires she never knew she had. Then they both get  entangled in a taboo relationship of kinky ravenous sex filled with milk, cum and steamy sweat. The old man then starts exploring his deepest fantasies with his new living breathing white barbie doll where he makes her fuck a gang of rural rowdy ugly poor villagers, breastfeed and fuck blind beggars on street corners in the open, have her tits  weighed by the primitive weight machines the indian rural vegetable sellers use and get her milk filled tits groped by a vegetable seller in the open,  fuck her under the open sky in a crop field, fuck her in a boat with the boatman, get her tits groped by total strangers in a local bus, make Her wear indian sarees without blouses only sarees covering her tits and make her walk outside or take her to public places wearing that. Where strangers grope her pale white body turning it into strawberry red. Make her wear indian jewellery. The possibilities are endless. A white lactating  sexy wife in rural india means all the rural low class villagers will be circling her like vultures to eat her soft pink white flesh. Its gonna be sexy af

i have a prediction. you will end up in jail within a few years thanks
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply

Love the imagination here, thank you very much for the idea.
Like Reply