Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is ur real life masturbation queen
Who is urr real life masturbation.Queen ?
Extraordinary womanizer Sick Sick 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mine is a bitchh aunty named kranshu in my building
That bitch has a truckk lot of eggo i daily thinkk of her and take my cock out and shake it
Telling ohhh kranshhu ohhhh kranshhhuu
[+] 1 user Likes Degradder's post
Like Reply
(29-01-2019, 11:09 PM)Degradder Wrote: Mine is a bitchh aunty named kranshu in my building
That bitch has a truckk lot of eggo i daily thinkk of her and take my cock out and shake it
Telling ohhh kranshhu ohhhh kranshhhuu

Then why dont you post her pic on xossipy.
Like Reply
(29-01-2019, 11:48 PM)husbandamar Wrote: Then why dont you post her pic on xossipy.

Good thought may be i might post her pic some other dayy
Like Reply
(29-01-2019, 11:07 PM)Degradder Wrote: Who is urr real life masturbation.Queen ?

My young unmarried saali. 24 year old she is damn hot. Would luv to have a threesome with wife and her
Like Reply
(01-02-2019, 11:59 AM)satinsilk Wrote: My young unmarried saali. 24 year old she is damn hot. Would luv to have a threesome with wife and her

saalis r always masterbating queen for jijas
Like Reply
hangouts anyone?
[+] 1 user Likes faridakochodo's post
Like Reply
(29-01-2019, 11:07 PM)Degradder Wrote: Who is urr real life masturbation.Queen ?

My wife
I use my wife pics beside others when I mastrubate
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
(02-02-2019, 07:55 AM)rohan865 Wrote: saalis r always masterbating queen for jijas

200% agree
Like Reply
(01-02-2019, 11:59 AM)satinsilk Wrote: My young unmarried saali. 24 year old she is damn hot. Would luv to have a threesome with wife and her

200% agree
Like Reply
(02-02-2019, 07:55 AM)rohan865 Wrote: saalis r always masterbating queen for jijas

True and sometimes aadhi gharwali becomes poori gharwali i bed. Would love that to happen
Like Reply
My newly married young saali
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 07:56 AM)shagisgood Wrote: My newly married young saali

Hot... She must have become hotter now. I am sure you would haved shagged on her wedding seeing her in bridal dress and thinking about yet suhagraat. I always masturbate when I see my saali ready for any function. She looks sooo hot
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 08:15 AM)satinsilk Wrote: Hot... She must have become hotter now. I am sure you would haved shagged on her wedding seeing her in bridal dress and thinking about yet suhagraat. I always masturbate when I see my saali ready for any function. She looks sooo hot

I am satinprince from xossip. Remember my jija sali threads
Like Reply
shipa shetty
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
My friends GF, too hot
Like Reply
my 55 yr old mil and
MY 53 YR OLD AUNTY AND MY 51 YR OLD COUSIN SISTER [ SHE HAS SUPER EGO AND ALWAYS SCOLDS ME . EVEN TODAY . LOVE HER DOMINANT ATTIRTUDE ] .

ALSO my wives best friend SREEDEVI .. SHE IS A HORN Y BITCH COVERED HERSELF UP IN conservative attitude . tamil bhramin . 35 yrs old . very dominant .
Like Reply
I so want my saali.. I masturbate on her pics on her lingerie so many times
Like Reply
a hot milf, 2-3 hot colleagues, frnds wife,
Like Reply
My masturbation queen is a 42 year old lady who is my Mami (maternal aunt )...
And 2nd lady is my father's cousin sis....
Like Reply