SATISFACTION THREAD
ANYONE WHO WANNA SATISFY MY NEEDS CAN WRITE HERE
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-05-2021, 12:04 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ANYONE WHO WANNA SATISFY MY NEEDS CAN WRITE HERE

Hi
Like Reply
[Image: images-38.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 181392c62815eb6919d8f6839cbd7796.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
(03-05-2021, 12:27 PM)Slutty guy Wrote: Hi

i wanna bang khaeesi 

will u make my dream come true

[Image: 3abad095b8a0a44dcd66126fd5572b9d.jpg]
Like Reply
(03-05-2021, 12:04 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ANYONE WHO WANNA SATISFY MY NEEDS CAN WRITE HERE

Hi
[Image: khaleesi-daenerys-targaryen-emilia-clark...aper-bicoh]
Like Reply
(03-05-2021, 12:34 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: i wanna bang khaeesi 

will u make my dream come true

[Image: 3abad095b8a0a44dcd66126fd5572b9d.jpg]

Yes sir
Like Reply
Abhishek Bachchan was looking for opportunities in films but no one was entertaining him

Finally some one showed interest in and called him to discuss business

Everyone was jealous of abhi as he married the most beautiful women and salman was working against him

But out of now where director satish agreed to talk business

Abhi goes to his office
[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952c5532e8b671103b65....webp&ct=g]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
[+] 1 user Likes CumsterOriginal's post
Like Reply
(07-08-2021, 09:58 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Abhishek Bachchan was looking for opportunities in films but no one was entertaining him

Finally some one showed interest in and called him to discuss business

Everyone was jealous of abhi as he married the most beautiful women and salman was working against him

But out of now where director satish agreed to talk business

Abhi goes to his office
[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952c5532e8b671103b65....webp&ct=g]

( myself satish new director 32 years old black skinned 6 feet 2 inch tall was planning for a new TV series which had huge oppurtunity for sucess and the actors working will be recognized by the entire bollywood )

( out f all the CVs i got a CV named Abhishek Bachan and at first i was surprised like is that really him and i checked the BIO and Adress and then checked out its him)

( i figured out he is neglected from main production houses as he was not that good in acting and the major producers didnt wanted him to work in their movies so i understood he is frustrated )

( i was a cunning guy though i was sensing some oppurtunity now so i made a call to abhishek and told him to meet in my office tommorow morning )
Like Reply
Abhi in the office 

Abhi: satish sir thank you so much for calling me...jahan kahin aur mujhse milne k liye taiyar nahi that aap ne mujhe milne bula liya....bohot shukra guzra hun apko

Abhi: sir suna hai aap TV series bana rahe hai and aap mujhe consider kar rahe hai......I mean aise sunne mein aaya

Abhi: it would be pleasure to work with your sir

It would be a good comeback for me 

Abhishek behaving as if he already got the role

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZV1Td7iX995M-lOaRQ5Y...w&usqp=CAU]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
[+] 2 users Like CumsterOriginal's post
Like Reply
(07-08-2021, 10:36 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Abhi in the office 

Abhi: satish sir thank you so much for calling me...jahan kahin aur mujhse milne k liye taiyar nahi that aap ne mujhe milne bula liya....bohot shukra guzra hun apko

Abhi: sir suna hai aap TV series bana rahe hai and aap mujhe consider kar rahe hai......I mean aise sunne mein aaya

Abhi: it would be pleasure to work with your sir

It would be a good comeback for me 

Abhishek behaving as if he already got the role

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZV1Td7iX995M-lOaRQ5Y...w&usqp=CAU]

( asu were talking i sensed the desperation in ur voice as u were mocked in twitter by everyone that u dont have job stays at fathers home even ur wife makes 1000 times more than u so i knew u wanted to show the world that u also get oppurtunities)

well abhishekji let me be frank i wasnt considering u i think ur acting is not that great 

but if certains things are made benificial for me we can consider 

so if u are open for some terms and conditions we can talk business 

so if u are open minded and if u have the patience to listen to reason we can talk otherwise i have a good actor a new actor with huge potential for the lead role ( just hinting u that i can even give the lead role for u )
Like Reply
(07-08-2021, 10:43 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( asu were talking i sensed the desperation in ur voice as u were mocked in twitter by everyone that u dont have job stays at fathers home even ur wife makes 1000 times more than u so i knew u wanted to show the world that u also get oppurtunities)

well abhishekji let me be frank i wasnt considering u i think ur acting is not that great 

but if certains things are made benificial for me we can consider 

so if u are open for some terms and conditions we can talk business 

so if u are open minded and if u have the patience to listen to reason we can talk otherwise i have a good actor a new actor with huge potential for the lead role ( just hinting u that i can even give the lead role for u )

Abhi: of ourse sir anything you say

He was thinking like jyada se jyada kya hi puch lega

Abhi: salary we can negotiate sir koi problem nahi hogi

Wahan ash was prayin for her hubby

Meanwhile ash was sitiing chilled she knew he won't get anything
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnRb3lBFJu8mtCgWa-Wz2...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(07-08-2021, 10:57 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Abhi: of ourse sir anything you say

He was thinking like jyada se jyada kya hi puch lega

Abhi: salary we can negotiate sir koi problem nahi hogi

Meanwhile ash was sitiing chilled she knew he won't get anything
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnRb3lBFJu8mtCgWa-Wz2...Q&usqp=CAU]

salary hmm..we can discuss that later

but regarding the terms and conditions i said

first of all close the door ( i made abhishek close my office door so what i say should be between us)

by the way how is ur wife 

aishwarya rai the miss universe u are one lucky guy

where is she nowadays 

ADHM was so hot man ...ohhh the wayy ranbir got to....( stopped right there didnt completed what i was saying ) i am a crazy fan of her

( it was evident in my voice that i am more interested in her than him but this is what u had to face always from the day u married her as u were a underachiever in life)

because this terms and conditions needs to discussed with her aswell and its a new type of contract
Like Reply
(07-08-2021, 11:08 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: salary hmm..we can discuss that later

but regarding the terms and conditions i said

first of all close the door ( i made abhishek close my office door so what i say should be between us)

by the way how is ur wife 

aishwarya rai the miss universe u are one lucky guy

where is she nowadays 

ADHM was so hot man ...ohhh the wayy ranbir got to....( stopped right there didnt completed what i was saying ) i am a crazy fan of her

( it was evident in my voice that i am more interested in her than him but this is what u had to face always from the day u married her as u were a underachiever in life)

because this terms and conditions needs to discussed with her aswell and its a new type of contract

Abhi: jaise apko thik lage sir

abhishek goes and closes the door comes back and sit

Abhi: aish toh badhiya hai sir....uski gaadi bina rukhe chal rahi hai

As you described ADHM abhi's voice changed

Abhi: Yeah, wo karan ne thoda......

Sir lekin kaam toh mai karne wala hun aish ka terms n conditions se kya lena dena

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG3lVt4g8nhcWqO4G82l9...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 04:07 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Abhi: jaise apko thik lage sir

abhishek goes and closes the door comes back and sit

Abhi: aish toh badhiya hai sir....uski gaadi bina rukhe chal rahi hai

As you described ADHM abhi's voice changed

Abhi: Yeah, wo karan ne thoda......

Sir lekin kaam toh mai karne wala hun aish ka terms n conditions se kya lena dena

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG3lVt4g8nhcWqO4G82l9...A&usqp=CAU]

wo ADHM ke kuch parts usme se cut kiya tha movie me se uska clippings mil sakta hai kya ( i wanted the scene wehere she was actually smooched but cut from the movie)

ranbir ne bada maja liya haina ( i was making small talks leading to what i want but didnt say directly )

( but as u kept asking ) listen ....mai bhhi ek mard hu just like any other man of india...i guess every man in india have a crush for ur wife 

to abhi tu utna acha actor to hai nhi to aisehi chance kyu du tujhe

terms ye hai ki teri biwi ka madh chakhunga mai tere role ke badle 

lead role mil jayega lekin teri biwi ka rass chakhunga mai uske badle 

jab chahe tumhare ghar pe aake teri biwi ke sath ( showing intercourse signal through my fingers making a zero on left hand and pushing index finger in it looking at ur reaction)
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 04:13 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: wo ADHM ke kuch parts usme se cut kiya tha movie me se uska clippings mil sakta hai kya ( i wanted the scene wehere she was actually smooched but cut from the movie)

ranbir ne bada maja liya haina ( i was making small talks leading to what i want but didnt say directly )

( but as u kept asking ) listen ....mai bhhi ek mard hu just like any other man of india...i guess every man in india have a crush for ur wife 

to abhi tu utna acha actor to hai nhi to aisehi chance kyu du tujhe

terms ye hai ki teri biwi ka madh chakhunga mai tere role ke badle 

lead role mil jayega lekin teri biwi ka rass chakhunga mai uske badle 

jab chahe tumhare ghar pe aake teri biwi ke sath ( showing intercourse signal through my fingers making a zero on left hand and pushing index finger in it looking at ur reaction)

Abhi: uska chodiye sir.....hum apna business ki baat karte hai

Ab deleted sceens toh editor k paas hi honge na, apko movie itni pasand aayi

And as you mentioned the terms and condition abhi got angry

Abhi: Enough!!!! I bang the table and stand

Bohot ho gaya, bloody she is my wife......how dare you talk like that.....you know who I am!!!!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9qBQ9Ad_40dYDnCMds-L...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 04:20 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Abhi: uska chodiye sir.....hum apna business ki baat karte hai

Ab deleted sceens toh editor k paas hi honge na, apko movie itni pasand aayi

And as you mentioned the terms and condition abhi got angry

Abhi: Enough!!!! I bang the table and stand

Bohot ho gaya, bloody she is my wife......how dare you talk like that.....you know who I am!!!!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9qBQ9Ad_40dYDnCMds-L...Q&usqp=CAU]
movie nhi usme teri biwi pasand aa gyi 

( as u banged the table and got up and started saying she is ur wife and all )

darwaza udhar hai aap jaa sakte ho

( i took the landline near the desk) wo theatre actor ko fix kre as lead role? ( discussing about lead role right in front of u )
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 04:24 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: movie nhi usme teri biwi pasand aa gyi 

( as u banged the table and got up and started saying she is ur wife and all )

darwaza udhar hai aap jaa sakte ho

( i took the landline near the desk) wo theatre actor ko fix kre as lead role? ( discussing about lead role right in front of u )

Abhishek left in anger but darwaze k pas pohonchte hi he stops and hears you talk

Thinks for sometime then turns around and walks towards you

Abhi: ek baar......ek baar is the deal....she is my wife bloody damnit and not any whore

Aish yours for 1 whole night....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwu1wUtmjQHMHZBVlaqeW...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 04:33 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote:  
Abhishek left in anger but darwaze k pas pohonchte hi he stops and hears you talk

Thinks for sometime then turns around and walks towards you

Abhi: ek baar......ek baar is the deal....she is my wife bloody damnit and not any whore

Aish yours for 1 whole night....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwu1wUtmjQHMHZBVlaqeW...A&usqp=CAU]

( as u came back saying 1 din ufff i knew the path is open now ur desperation for job was visible and i knew i can use this situation)

ek baar se kya milega 

ek raat to sirf teri biwi ka chuth khaunga mai waha ka madh piunga 1 raat se kuch nhi hoga

jab tak tu mere series me kaam krega i am free to do as i wish ur wife is mine and u are not allowed to touch her she will be bred by me 

( the series would run a whole year hahaha)

aur bistar tu lagake dega hamara ( just to humiliate u )
Like Reply
(08-08-2021, 04:41 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u came back saying 1 din ufff i knew the path is open now ur desperation for job was visible and i knew i can use this situation)

ek baar se kya milega 

ek raat to sirf teri biwi ka chuth khaunga mai waha ka madh piunga 1 raat se kuch nhi hoga

jab tak tu mere series me kaam krega i am free to do as i wish ur wife is mine and u are not allowed to touch her she will be bred by me 

( the series would run a whole year hahaha)

aur bistar tu lagake dega hamara ( just to humiliate u )

Abhi: enough......this is too much you are demanding for

Table bajate bajte thinks

Abhi: done.......as per your terms and conditions ...ohhk

(Abhi knew many had fucked her wife before marriage this nothing new)

Abhi: now is the fucking role mine?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnp3yyKvKiAYoVR2K2ttq...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply