Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My cuck feelings
Shocked 
This is really weird that I have started developing cuck feeling of late. This was not there earlier. Now I like guys talking dirty about my wife and make me cuck.
[+] 4 users Like Mirdani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
don't come to this forum again. you get these bad ides from here.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
Hahaha.... Maybe
[+] 1 user Likes Mirdani's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2021, 12:23 PM)Mirdani Wrote: Hahaha.... Maybe

send hangout or telegram iD to chat
[+] 1 user Likes Babumalee's post
Like Reply
(25-04-2021, 02:07 AM)Babumalee Wrote: send hangout or telegram iD to chat

Sent u a msg
Like Reply
Let's chat on hangout awesomedesi69;
Like Reply
It's normal even I have the same
Like Reply
Don't worry there are a lot of having such cuck feelings....I am one of those..
Like Reply
Like Reply
Just another day I was taking a nap and I dreamt that my wife was wearing a very sexy high alit dress in front of a common friend and he was enjoying the view in front of me and was also touching her while talking while I was watching. Just then my dream broke aand I woke only to realize I had a wet dream and my shorts were sticky with semen as I had ejaculated in my dream
[+] 3 users Like Mirdani's post
Like Reply
Ping me at /collaborratted in telegram

Married with lot of cuck feelings
[+] 1 user Likes Abbygabby's post
Like Reply
(11-05-2021, 04:12 AM)Mirdani Wrote: Just another day I was taking a nap and I dreamt that my wife was wearing a very sexy high alit dress in front of a common friend and he was enjoying the view in front of me and was also touching her while talking while I was watching. Just then my dream broke aand I woke only to realize I had a wet dream and my shorts were sticky with semen as I had ejaculated in  my dream

Nice dream....
[+] 1 user Likes Sexy_leena's post
Like Reply
Yes man
Like Reply
same.cuck feelings here too....hmmmm send ur ids for extreme mutual.chats on each other wife
Like Reply
not sure if i m the submissive type cuck or not

but me n my wife both fantasize about her fucking strangers n even 3somes
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
Like Reply
Yes i also have same feeling. I think now a days cuckoldry is normal.
[+] 1 user Likes husbandamar's post
Like Reply
Cuckoldry as a feeling might be normal, however the society is not open to it yet. It's a long way to go.

I have been going through these feelings for some time now. But the reality is far fetched.
Love to witness my Heart sex
[+] 1 user Likes luvpain's post
Like Reply
For the past 4 months I have been going through these feelings Smile
Like Reply
(04-09-2021, 12:31 PM)kartz800 Wrote: For the past 4 months I have been going through these feelings Smile

It takes quite some time to sync in with your feelings. At the end you would know whether you want it just to remain as feelings or you want it for real.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
(24-04-2021, 12:17 AM)Mirdani Wrote: This is really weird that I have started developing cuck feeling of late. This was not there earlier. Now I like guys talking dirty about my wife and make me cuck.

Hi... while i am not a cuck... i had a few interesting experiences which made me think ... how a cuck husband would have reacted in such a scenario.

we were at a family function at one of my cousin's house. We had enjoyed the lunch at his house and we all were having ice cream after lunch. The kids and all others were having gala time. The wife of the cousin was wearing a kurti and tight white leggings and while she was serving the ice cream to everyone. the room was small and the fan in the room was at high speed. As she bent to serve the ice cream her kurti flew up due to the wind and her tight leggings ass was visible to a lot of us. From where i was standing, i could very clearly see her panty line and also red panty with black dots was faintly visible from her tight white leggings. To make matter more interesting, the cousin (who was her husband) was standing next to me and he could clearly realize that not only me but many of us have clearly seen what she displayed. The moment was awkward but definitely had sexual tension. by the way... she had a great ass.

Another incident was when i was at my cousin sisters place. I had gone there to stay for few days. in the morning i wanted to use the washroom, but it was occupied. So i went into the attached bathroom which was in the master bedroom and i could see the used bra. That bedroom is used by the cousin and her husband and looking at the bra size, i thought it was of my cousin only. When i went out, i tried to look at the movements of her boobs inside her gown and could easily make out that she was not wearing the bra. The nipples were nicely poking on to her red colored gown. While i realized that, the door bell rang and the person came to collect the Kachra. And my cousin picked up the dustbin and went to the door to give it to the guy while talking to him casually. Now i was curious to know whether that guy can make out that my cousin was without bra. In fact, he was directly looking at her boobs. I thought may be... he knew that she comes every day like that to give him the dustbin. Even her husband was sitting the drawing room drinking tea and in his presence that dirty guy was enjoying his wife's swaying boobs and poking nipples...

Can any Cuck husband tell how he would have liked such situations with their wives ?
Like Reply