Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one got a chance to saw your mom's pussy while she sleep
Any one?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
no but saw her with dad when younger while sleeping in same room

as dad enjoyed her and pumped her
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
Yes i have seen her hairy pussy when she was sleeping.
[+] 1 user Likes KataLaora's post
Like Reply
when she lifted saree to piss in the fields
[+] 2 users Like chudai4fun's post
Like Reply
Indeed i saw mom while dad was ramminv her pussy n whils she was having bath I recorded... multiple times when she pissed in our fields
[+] 1 user Likes silentkisser208's post
Like Reply
i had seen her sexy big ass, while pissing in the fields, have seen her big boobs, as she used to come topless out from bathroom , indirectly used to expose her sexy body a lot,
[+] 1 user Likes green grass's post
Like Reply
not when sleeping
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Yes I saw many times her fair and smooth pussy. I saw it in different shapes like shaved, trimming, and long hairy.i saw in different moments like on bathing time, pissing time, changing time and fucking time. I saw many times her fucking session with papa an unkl.
[+] 1 user Likes Lund8's post
Like Reply
Hidden in a bush
Like Reply
I saw many times mom pussy. when I was kid and she at 35. She mostly sleep in nighty without panty and due to awkward position nighty pull upward and her pussy clearly visible to me. At that time her pussy was clean shaved and sometimes it was trimmed and again shaved. Mostly she maintain shaved pussy. But now at 43 she has hairy bush pussy and never ever shave anymore and don't why. But its also look good to her but prefer shaved and trimmed.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 1 user Likes rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
not sleeping but saw while she was changing clothes
Like Reply