Exploitation of Innocent cousin sister AMMU
Exploitation of Innocent cousin sister AMMU

This story is about innocent exploitation of one girl. It's a slow poison. Continuation of it depends on responses. Constructive criticism is welcomed!          

Chapter 1
I was just past my teenage. Being very studious with good grades in my engineering, I decided to pursue MBA in a reputed institute at metropolitan city. It was at this juncture, things were shaping up in a new way. Growing up, I had fantasized on many women. Mostly I fantasize about people whom I actually hate [ But I never show it ]. One of such fantasy was Amruta!! She was just 2 inches shorter than me, 5'6. She had voluptuous body with HUGE ass, More than handful of boobs. Had innocent face and wheat complexion, slightly fairer than me. She was an engineering student in 2nd year.The most amazing thing that defines her is her DUMBNESS. Most of it could be credited to her Mom, who brought up her in protective environment, in complete contradiction of how I grew up. My type of growing up, teaches you lot of life lessons and makes you confident wherever you go. Although she was younger to me by 2 years, she used to respect me because of my study record and confidence

There were 2 encounters that happened, that changed how I see her. First one was when their family had planned for temple visits and I was asked to join because I could drive. There was huge rush at this temple and somehow their parent and US got separated. I could see them little bit far away from where WE were. I could see worry in her mom's face, and my uncle assuring her that I'm with her. Yes-that-protective! Ammu ( that's what I call) was wearing a full chudidar which had full sleeves. I always had seen her unusual protrusion of ass. I was beside her keeping my hand on her other shoulder, so that we stayed together. The queque was some 50 metres straight and then entrance into Darshana. I saw their parents take turn in that entrance, suddenly my mind was dancing. I just looked at her protruding ass in pretext of checking who's behind me. Now I wanted to feel it, I went closer to her ears and whispered " how suffocating" and my hand slipped from her shoulder to her chubby hands. Now in pretext of someone in front of me not moving, I lagged a bit went behind her. Now I was "protecting" her by holding both of her chubby biceps. And I looked down at the gap between her ass and my cock. I waited for her to stop and force her ass on me. She suddenly stopped because of congestion and my lower body completely hugged it. Her ass  cheeks were smoothly resting on my around cock area. After few heavenly minutes she moved forward and I maintained a very close gap waiting hungrily and then thought of something else. Now I moved slightly to my left, shifting my right hands to her shoulder, feeling her thick bra straps. As soon as she stopped again, I dashed her with more pace, and this time my cock area exactly on her BiG ass left cheek. I could feel the elasticity and bounciness of it. Now I leaned forward and whispered "Sorry". And then WE took a turn. 

Would save the second incident for future. Now, because of such incidences my perception of her was completely sexual. I was waiting for any of the opportunities to exploit. I was counting heavily on it, given how she completely lacks confidence and how she doesn't have any friends and always dependent on her parents. Her mom fairer than her, smoother skinned is very strict on her. I was the only guy who was little bit friendlier to her and geniune guy whom her parents would trust. I was staying at my hostel and used to frequently visit their home to wash my clothes. I define people who couldn't take proper decision at the right time using their existing intelligence as DUMB ones. She fits my definition right there. 

My uncle called me up on one of the weekends, asking me to drive them to wedding ceremony of my aunt's cousin. I agreed for it and went there. Everyone got ready, my aunt was super excited to meet all her relatives. Our Ammu was also dressed in traditional long chudidar, which was very grand with it's designs and it wasn't a thin material at all. Was expecting her to wear saree and dreamt of peeking at her blouse cladden boobs. I was dejected. But maybe destiny had other plans. We all were going to marriage ,and in the car, my uncle was talking about his eye sight problem,and Aunt giving instructions to Ammu on how to smile and how to lie about her %. We reached and I sat at one corner, regretting coming there, and how the complete day was boring. It's when I got a call from my uncle. It was just 20 minutes into marriage, and I went out to meet my uncle. That's when most exciting part of the day started, what I didn't know then was how it would get only better and better. 
Uncle - I want both of you to have dinner and then take her ( pointing to Ammu) to home. She wants to use washroom!!

Me - ( Controlled not to, but still asked ) There would be manymany wash in such a big chatra for sure. { Just to prove I was a good boy and won't just jump on opportunities }

Uncle - Yeah. Right { Looked at Ammu} 

Ammu - Apppa, Rooms are occupied and general ones are not hygiene. Amma only told me to go fast and come back. 

It was decided. That we first finish dinner, and go home and come back. We were sent to downstairs to have food, I saw my aunty completely busy with her relatives, this is the first time I have seen my aunt not caring or panicking about her daughter. 

Me - I'm not actually hungry. You have food and then we'll go. 
Ammu - We have to wait till this trip finishes. We'll go home and come back fast.
I thought she was just shy to tell she has to go urgently. 

We got into car, and I asked about whether she checked all bathrooms. She was just explaining how obsessive her mother is about hygiene and how because of that, have to go that far, just to PEE and bla bla. We reached ssoon.She didn't seem to be very urgent. She was calmly opening gates.She got in and went to her bedroom which has attached bathroom. I went inside and sat in the sofa, from where you can see her bedroom door. 

She was wearing brown long chudidar with saffron veil. Her long chudidar almost reached till her ankles, could only see the saffron leggings which was crumpled near the ankles. Sitting on sofa Hoping to catch any glipse of her body and rewinding the images of her bouncy ass few moments ago. After nearly 5 minutes she came out. There was no veil now and I saw her slowly walk towards me.Her face was covered with sweat.

Ammu - Manuuu, ( I can see almost panic in her face ) 
I got up from my place and went nearer. She didn't speak anything. And me not wasting any opportunity, holded both her hands just below the elbow and  asked her 
Manu - What happened ?? Why you sweating like this ? 
( Now touching her right cheek and feeling the cold sweat ) 

Ammu -  I can't open my leggings because of the knot I had tied in the evening. Can you please help me untie my leggings ??

[ Name of my next chapter is " How I mauled Ammu's bottoms  " ]
[+] 4 users Like Pradyumn's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 2

Ammu - Can you help me untie my leggings ?? 
I was dumbstruck for a moment, I couldn't believe what my dumbo is asking. I knew one thing: to extract maximum from this situation. 
Me: That's it right. Why are you freaked out for it ? I'm your brother, you can ask me any help you need! 
( I took a hand towel nearby and neatly rubbed all the sweats on her face and neck. Covering her face with that thin towel I looked at her once completely !!) 
I can now see her broad shoulders,which supported her big boobs which looked like pair of tennis ball, stretching her dress on sides. 
Ammu: If Amma gets to know, she would scold me again and that's why I'm scared. 
Me: It's okay, I won't tell about this to your mom. You can trust me. I'll untie the knot first, we have to go back as soon as possible to have food. Are you hungry ? 
Ammu: Nope. I ate lunch very late and also I don't like marriage food. Anyway I'm not supposed to eat much because of mom's diet plan!!
Now I got a plan in my head. For some uninterrupted time with her. 
Me: Oh thank you!! Even I hate marriage food. I'll talk to uncle and manage. Just don't contradict what I say!! 

She smiled. I also observed she didn't look uncomfortable. I checked time, it had been 40 minutes since we left function. I called uncle and told him that because of all the rush and queque, we finished our dinner now and are leaving to home. 
Uncle was chilled about it, he said even they saw the rush and are waiting. And how aunty is fully busy! He gave me a bumper in the end, "if there's traffic, you don't need to come back. We'll call you and you book us a cab." 

I was on cloud nine, I felt like I could faint, imagining things I can do with her, I promised to be completely smart and get max out of situation. 
She was standing looking outside at the lake. I came and held her by shoulders and gave her the good news if us not going back to function. Slightly giving the hint that, we would know in advance before uncle and Aunt leave their place. 
Me: Maybe you're feeling very uncomfortable, I'll open the knot first. 
Ammu: No. Nothing like that. I can control for longer time actually. 
Now I wanted to move step by step. She was closing curtains as if we're going to have sex. I told her , why all that I'll remove in bathroom, I could also see the knot properly there because of light. She was convinced and went inside bathroom. I kept my wallet and phone on bed and followed. 
Bathroom area had one commode, and wash basin with life size mirror. And to the left of commode - bathing area. She lifted her brown chudidar from front, giving me glimpse of her thunderous thighs and her mound enclosed in a saffron leggings. Like I had all the time in the world, I only looked at the knot to be untied. Now I dragged her holding her biceps looking at which place is better. I made her stand with her back facing mirror and front to commode, I kneeled down and in pretext of help, I put my right hand just above her knees. She shaked a bit. 
The knot was actually bit difficult, with 2 tight knots one on one and random twists. Some knot was loosened maybe because she was trying. Now, first thing I did was I tightened it, making it even more difficult. In pretext of opening it from my right hand , I held the knot in 2 fingers and rested the hand on her pussy mound. It was a loose which was puffy, I moved my hand up and down, as if im checking the know from different dimension. I looked at her face, she had closed her eyes as if having an orgasm. I knew I had her. I just wanted to go on as we both know what's going on. Now, she was actually resting her ass on slab of wash basin and I was kneeling. I gently held her upper thighs and said you have to come forward. She was suddenly brought back from her high, Nervously she okayed. As I was holding her upper thighs lightly, I said, " Ammu, how soft is this leggings" while bringing my hands to lower thighs and again going back, this time little bit inside. Now removed my hands and stood up. I went behind, closed the commode lid and sat on it. She came forward this time, still holding that brown long chudi. 
Me: Oh yeah, wait.{ Now I asked her to drop what she was holding, and then picked up edge of front and sides of chudi top and bunched up and tied it around her stomach. Now I was dumbstruck and satisfied at the same time because my plan was successful. }
Yeah I was looking at mirror, how my innocent cousin ammu was standing in fully bunched up chudidar, her complete bottoms only covered by leggings and red color panties. From the mirror, I could see her huge ass covered only by tight saffron leggings. I just wanted to complete some procedures before I could completely maul her ass. 
Ammu : You're always very smart. Is the knot actually difficult? 
Me: A bit actually. If I had shrp nails, I would have done it right away. If not possible we'll try to pull away the leggings. 
Ammu: No I actually tried to pull it but it's tight. 
Me: I'm here no, I can help now. I feel it's little bit elastic, even the string which is being tied. Wait.
Now I got up, went to right side of her. Put my one finger inside elastic I tried to revolve. She lifted her hands and kept on my shoulder. Armpit around region were completely wet because of sweating. I ignored it and kept staring at her ass directly, how her red panties could be easily seen tightly holding her ass cheeks. I felt like giving a nice spank. I controlled and sat infront of her, and told her I'll try to open the knot with the help of teeth first. 

Me sitting on closed commode, with my innocent sister who was standing with only her leggings and complete chudidar bunched up around her stomach. I put my both my hands on her back thighs just below her ass bulge, and moved my face closer to her pussy mound to untie her leggings knot.
[+] 7 users Like Pradyumn's post
I can't continue without knowing how was the story for others. Please give feedback even if it was bad. Thank you!
(27-01-2019, 02:15 PM)Pradyumn Wrote: I can't continue without knowing how was the story for others. Please give feedback even if it was bad. Thank you!

nice bro..pls continue..
I knew I had very less time. But I wanted to end this in such a way she feels more comfortable and trusts me. I knew all this opportunities would be into drain if I can't atleast feel her huge butt. I was trying to find a balance between me enjoying her and making honest effort to remove her leggings. 

By holding her back thighs slightly dragging her forward so that it would be easier for my teeths to until the knot. Trying to open the knot, I held some thin threads in my mouth and prentended to open it. In pretext of that, my beard brushed her pussy mound. She now put her one hand on my head and closed her eyes. I repeated it again and now I removed my teeth, looked closely at the it, smelled the sweaty aroma giving hints about her wet pussy. 

She was actually standing between both of my legs spread wide apart. I had adjusted my boner multiple times. Now I made some final attempts at untieing with my fingers. Suddenly it looked like most of twists and turns are undone, it looked like it's the last double knot. I was scared that this might be over. I looked at her face, she was staring at blank space. I utilised that moment to tie one more strong knot and got her attention by squeezing her inner thighs just below her pussy and said: " Ammu " 

She looked at me, I got up from commode and stood behind her looking at her ass. She was now looking at the knot, trying to solve it.{ But thanks to my last tight knot. }

" I have removed most of the humanly possible knots, this is the best I could do. If you feel very urgent, then we will tear up your leggings. What do you say ? " I asked 

" No no. Actually I don't have any urge to pee now. I am scared about my mom. She would again call me dumb and irresponsible. " Ammu replied 

" If that's the case. Don't worry about it. I have an idea, but it'll take time. We'll try to do it before your parent come back. " 

" Okay." She said. I observed how sweaty she was, mostly because of that brown grand chudi top. And I made up my mind now. 

" Ammu, why are you sweating so much, look at your dress. { I raised her right hand pointing at her arm pit, but silently staring at the right boob. } 

" Yeah. It's because of this dress. It's very thick, and sticky now " She replied 

" Wait I'll bring you one top, you can change it here. We're not going back to function anyway." I actually thought to tell her to stay on bra but I didn't know whether she was ready for it. I went out without waiting for her reply. Opened her wardrobe, selected a grey thin tshirt. I couldn't wait to see her in this t shirt and leggings. I went back and she was standing in front of mirror looking at her sweaty face. 

" Don't worry Ammu, you can take bath and get fresh once this is over."  And gave her the tshirt in my hand asked whether this is okay. Also told her to choose her dress after I removed her leggings. She agreed and I closed the door giving her some privacy. 

In the meantime, I called my uncle asking whether to book a cab, I also told him I was getting late to go home. 
Uncle: " why ? You stay at our place today, you can go to your hostel after having breakfast tomorrow." 
After some denial and convincing, I agreed to stay. Reminded about booking cab. He asked me to book cab in 20 minutes and cut the call. So according to my estimate I had 50 minutes ( 30 min travel time) time to execute my plan with Ammu!! And door was open by the time and she called me. 

I went inside and saw her standing in a loose t shirt and tight leggings. I had to come out of my fantasy and execute it. 
" Ammu, we have 1 hour max time to remove your leggings. But you don't have to worry, I have an idea" 
" We'll have to pull your leggings down and for that I think the main obstacle would be your butt " 
I gave her some time to think.
And started explaining
" So I think if we are able to push the fat a bit by bit till here ( making a mark at the middle of her ass cheeks ), then it would easily come. Do you understand what I'm saying ?" 

" Manuuu, you're the only person I trust. I just don't want my mom to know about this. Let us get it over with " 

" Okay Ammu. You don't have to worry about anything. You can completely trust me. You're my sweet sister " I said. 

I took a stool which is used for bathing purpose, Sat on it and asked her come near me. She innocently came and stood in front of me. I checked her knot once again and held the elastic of both sides and stretched it. Asked her to turn around!! 

There it was, the HUGE butt I wanted to fondle since the temple incident. Now I honestly wanted to remove her leggings and this time so that I could see her panty cladden ass and smack it!!
[+] 6 users Like Pradyumn's post
With her huge ass just in front of my eyes, I couldn't believe all this to be true, I slapped myself slightly and began my adventure. First I held the elastics of leggings on both the sides and tried to expand it. I could see some gap formed at both sides, now with one hand I took support of her back just above leggings and held the middle elastic and tried to expand, now I could see a bigger gap formed. But in no way sufficient to push her huge ass cheeks bit by bit. I thought lesser the gap, more I could fondle her ass. 

" Let's begin " I said and I touched the bottom of her both ass cheeks. I began to feel her big cheeks and feeling edges of the underwear which could cover only 60% of her ass cheeks. 

" Ammu, your butt is actually very stiff and tight which would make it difficult to push it out" Saying this I pressed both of her ass cheeks as if it were some auto horn. And just after that I gave her a light smack from the back of my hands and asked 
" Are you actually holding your ass muscles tighter ?" 
" No Anna " She replied. 
" Okay. Hold it tighter once. I really want to check " 
Now I gave a harder smack and it didn't shake a bit. It was hard. 
" Yeah. You were right " I replied.
Felt her ass again and now I did what i desperately wanted to do. Gave a bit harder smack outside her pantyline and enjoyed how it shook. 
" Sorry Ammu. Just wanted to see the difference. Your ass is relatively stiff."

From the back of her thighs, I raised my hands, at the same time moving layer of fat with it. It reached her ass cheek, and I increased the pressure, moved her both the ass cheeks till wherever it was possible. I could now see some of her skin roll out of leggins. I asked her to rise her t shirt so that it doesn't obstruct my view. Then I tried to pull her leggings down as much as possible. It stopped at her ass crack. I could see a small line of crack which while coming down separated her big cheeks. I just had to get some fat out of it, so that I could slide the leggings down and look at her half enclosed ass. 

Now I wanted to peacefully play with her ass. I started kneading her complete butt as if it's wheat flour. In the way, I also inserted my fingers inside her pantyline. I roughly pinched her multiple times. She gave me " Ow" then. Through inserting both my thumbs insider her pantyline, I moved my hand towards her ass crack. And when both of my thumbs had reached slightly re inside and bottom of her ass crack, I raised rest of my fingers above it. Now with both of my thumbs inside her ass crack and rest of my fingers on bottom of both of her ass cheeks, I simultaneously completely separated and lifted both the ass cheeks. I certainly heard a " Ahhhhh " escape from her mouth. I squeezed both the ass cheeks and released it. 

I held the pantyline on the middle of her ass and pulled it to centre. From where I was sitting her panty had actually become like a thong. Out of nowhere my phone started to ring!!! Was freaked out for a second thinking it was doorbell. I received it and told my uncle I would book a cab. So now I had final 30 minutes to remove her leggings and get "darshana" of her huge naked ass. 

I sincerely tried to push her cheeks outside and at the same time trying to slide the leggings. And step by step, I could see a longer crack. After 15 minutes of honest effort, I could feel that her legginsl could come down anytime with a stronger pull. I can now see her red panties, which was exposed because leggings had been pulled  down. I actually thought of pulling leggings with panties, but it would have been much difficult. I now knew they could come anytime, also wasn't sure about these type of opportunities in future, therefore without even minding what ammu would think:  I stood up. 

I dragged her in front of wash basin so that her back facing mirror. I kneeled down infront of her, in pretext of pulling her leggings down : 
I started from just above her knees and moved it till my thumb touched her pussy. Put one hand on her inner thighs and squeezed it and moved up and squeezed again. I reached even the gap between her thighs and pussy. Ammu had closed eyes and was biting her lips. I spreaded her legs a little wider and brought my hands in between her legs. Now first holding the thin cloth of leggings to pull and then covered her entire pussy and CUPPED HER PUSSY. Heard another "Ahhhhh", I looked at her now releasing her pussy. She was looking at the cieling with her mouth wide open eyes shut. 

I switched to geniuenly pulling it down and got everything ready. For the final pull. 
" Ammu, it's almost over. "
Again dragged her back to where stool was kept and looked at the timer I had kept. I had 7 more minutes minimum. I didn't want to take chance. 

I sat on the stool and turned her ass towards me. I could easily pull it down now from her ass. I started to pull her panty to centre to make it look like thong. Everything was set. And I finally pulled her leggings from her ass and it fell on the floor. There it was an humongous ass , 90% of her ass cheeks uncovered. As soon as it fell, woman instinct ( or dumb) made her to bend down and pull up her leggings. I stopped her hands and asked "WHAT ARE YOU DOING". 
Ammu was blank and she stood up without knowing to do or say. I asked her to lift her leg so that I could keep her leggings away. I looked and admired the way her round cheeks are protruding and how nice it would be to play with it and bite it. Her ass was fairer than her face or hands. It was wide and without any marks. I stood up looking at that and kept my hands on her shoulder pushing a little bit in front of mirror area. She hadn't realized yet about her thong situation yet. I pulled out the stuck panty out and covered her ass with panties.
[+] 9 users Like Pradyumn's post
super bro.. complete it
(28-01-2019, 12:06 PM)loveall Wrote: super bro.. complete it

Thank you!! 
I have completed the story and I'm waiting for others who have enjoyed it to reply and support.
extend the story bro..thia is very nice
if u have heavenly angel decieved by trust then pls poat it bro..its my request
Nice story
She was standing in front of mirror in only her t-shirt and red panties. In last 30 minutes, her thunderous thighs were caressed, Her huge buttock was completely kneaded and her pussy cupped. She had a blank expression on her face and me standing by her side with my right hand still on her ass cheek, which had just pulled out her stuck panties from her crack and spreaded it to protect her modesty. I now wanted to clear off some air before her parents would ring the doorbell! 

" Why Ammu? Do you feel shy to stand in underwear in front of your brother ?" I was asking her referring to her dumb move to pull back the leggings. 

"It's not like that, Anna. It was instantaneous and i didn't think much. I was just scared thinking about my parents" Ammu replied and continued.

"I'm very sorry to bother you with all this. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't with me."  Ammu in her thankful face.

" Aiyo. Why all that ? I'll always be there for you. I care about you and I'm glad I could help you. Parent would be here any minute now. Get fresh, I'll get you the dress. " I replied

I also didn't wanted to end it on too much positive note. Therefore 
" When I say things, i actually mean it. Like when I said these are stiff, I meant it"  saying this, with my right hand I grabbed as much as her ass cheeks possible and squeezed it!! And laughed like it was a cracking joke. She gave me a horny smile!! 

I came out like an accomplished person and checked where my uncle and Aunt are through an app. They were surprisingly, little bit far away ( like it would take 15 more minutes ). I had to give her dress, I selected a pair of conservative long top and trousers. Suddenly an idea struck! I went back near the bath room door, it was closed. I called out " Ammu".  I got in for her reply " Come in" . She had soaped her face and with slightly bent position in front of mirror. I went and gave a gentle slap on her ass cheek and asked whether she needed a new pair of innerwears. She replied " Yes Anna. I just thought of it. How did you know ? " 
" Sixth sense sweetie. And also sorry for smacking you. I wasn't thinking much. " I replied.
" It's okay, as long as it doesn't hurt me. But don't spank me in front of parents." Saying that she finished washing her face. 

Checked their location, I still had 10 minutes. I had a towel in my hand, I gave it to her to wipe her face. While she was wiping her face, I went besides her, 
" Don't worry sweetie, I wouldn't spank you in front of your parents. But in order to compensate, I would smack you whenever they aren't here. "  Saying this I gave a hard slap on the bottom of her left ass cheeks . They bounced like they were meant to be. 

" Annnnnaaaa." 

" Sorrrrrry. Did it hurt ? " I asked and before she could reply

" Ammu, now you should tell me whether it hurts or not. So that I wouldn't hurt you next time" 
Not waiting for her reply. 

I again moved away the pantyline which was covering her ass cheeks, to make it look like a thong, with most of her huge buttocks exposed and panties stuck in crack.

I gave a gentle smack on right ass cheek. It was more of push than smacking. And I looked at her face for response. She shook her head signing NO.

This time I held her through stomach in my left hand moving her. She put both of her elbows on wash basin slab and moved her legs 2 steps back. I can see her cleavage because of her loose t shirt.It was a perfect position to examine her ass as I also spreaded her thinghs little wider, by holding her inner back thighs. 

SMACK!! This was certainly harder. It was on her right cheek. 
Again a NO!! 

SMMACK!! I actually spanked like I dreamt of, with a big swing. 
Again a NO!! 

I was shocked!!! I now started adjusting her panties, by clearing out area to slap. I caressed her inner thighs, I could feel all the wet juices flowing down. i separated both her cheeks once and got ready. 

SMACK!!

SMAAACK!!

SMMAAACK !!! 

"Owwww"  She nodded finally. 

One harder than previous one, first one on right cheek, second one on left cheek and final one on the middle and bottom of both the cheeks. They were bouncy every time and both her cheeks were shaken at last. 

" Abbba!!! I tried very hard and I'm tired now" I said to clear off the air. 

In the same position, I rubbed her butt with back of my hands and said " Sorry sweetie. Get up and change your dress now." Saying this I inserted my index finger into her crack to remove the stuck panty. And she stood up now. 

I went out and brought all her items and she thanked me again. Asked her to come fast. I went out to the bathroom in other room to open my pant and come in terms with what all I had done. I just shagged thinking about those best moments of kneading her ass, lifting both her cheeks, pulling down the leggings - the sight of her almost naked ass just in front of my eyes, how I spanked her like I always dreamt of --- I cummed . I cleaned all the stains and washed my hands with a handwash. 

Now I opened the door and was SHELL-SHOCKED by what I saw!!!! 

There was my Sonu aunty standing with only her black blouse and pink petticoat. I was very impressed with her round, big and deep navel. I could also see her big boobs forming a very deep cleavage, which were striking to my eyes because of colur contrast. 
" Hiii manuu " She smiled while I looked at her face. 
" Hi chinamma, did you come just now ? " I asked.

" Yes manuu. You should really teach me how to drive a car. Your uncle has completely forgotten driving because of his eye sight. And we have to disturb you every time we want to go out. "  She replied 

"Aiyo. Why disturbing and all ?? Actually my course is very chill. Most of the time it'll be about research and online submission. And I also I enjoy driving " I replied. What I was wondering was how like a bitch she was adjusting her pussy area frequently and just now she put both her bands near her hairs to remove some clip. I couldn't control myself from directly looking at her jutted out boobs, still forming cleavage.
[+] 8 users Like Pradyumn's post
story getting hotter..next post pls
Great start.. pls do not bring in too many characters. Concentrate on Ammu. This story has a potential to be one of the best
continue bro
Wow very hot.but i think you have missed one thing to tell about ur sisters pussy. Plz tel about her pussy.is that hairy
Bro story super continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Super bro.
The thing u r doing with ur dumb sis is so exciting. New thing out here. Continue now.....waiting for next
Heart    lets chat    Heart
[+] 1 user Likes thyroid's post
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Continuation of Aunt story is done separately here 
https://xossipy.com/thread-3722.html . Would be dealing with only Ammu in this thread.

It was few months prior to this incidence which had strongly changed my perception of Ammu. It had just been few months since I shifted to hostel. I had come to their house on a Sunday evening when her mom had just left for a walk. I had taken a  bath just then and went home wearing t shirt and jeans. My slutty chinnamma, whom I met on the way had asked me to wait at home till she returns. I rang a bell and there she was standing with her cute face formally inviting. I smiled and entered watching her huge ass danzilling in her pink half pant. It was the same ass I had dashed my crotch couple of weeks back. 

After some casual conversation about her studies and my course, she asked me whether I need tea or coffee. I denied for both and wanted some actual "quality" time with her before her mom comes back. After few weird silence, she smelled closing her eyes, " it's the dove soap right ? ". I was surprised and impressed at the same time but wanted to play along. 
" Yeah Ammu. You're right. I just took bath and came. " 
She smiled and said proudly she's very good at smelling things up and identifying. I had actually heard of this but i laughed at it deliberately. 
" Anybody can find out the smell of such good soap. That too after just taking bath."  I added.
I was successful in triggering her up, she looked annoyed wanting to prove herself. She tried to justify her stand by her reputation as " Dog " and many other dumb incidents. I kept giving counters to it and making her more annoyed. At the end I challenged her this, 
" Okay . You take bath tomorrow. I'll definitely find out the soap and prove myself. If not, you win " 
My confidence was enough to make her agree to this although the logic wasn't that strong. It was a huge achievement for me. Not wanting to ruin this plan in anyway, I shifted the topic in clever way. Her mom came back, and after aims casual conversations, I told them I would come tomorrow to meet uncle as I was getting late. Her mom agreed and went to the bathroom. Wasting no time, i bid her bye, and with one hand around Ammu I whispered to her ears, " Soap yourself properly, Ammu. I'll show you who the real dog is " and left her house. I was only imagining how she would remember me while soaping. 

Next Evening

It was almost the same time, but I didn't see her mom and directly reached home. I was anticipating for this, rang the bell and started dreaming. She opened the door, greeted me with big smile. She was wearing light pink t shirt and pink half pant. She had just taken bath and was looking damn fresh and hot. Wasting no time, I made a smelling sound while i following her into house. I could see the panty outline on her ass today. 
" Which soap Ammu " asking her naughtily and putting my arm around her.
" You're the dog right. Sniff and find out ". She replied. I was stunned by her words and was already getting into full mood. 
I made her stand in front of me and with both of my hands on her shoulder. 
I made a smelling action from there and gave out a loser expression. She was laughing now. 
" Okay. You're prepared today. I need time and have to concentrate. "   Saying this I asked her to close eyes. But she said " room " and went towards room. I excused to drink water and went to kitchen and came back. 

Seeing me coming inside she closed her eyes and was standing in the middle of her room. I was looking at her innocent clear face, and positioned myself in front of her. I was looking at her whole body, her big boobs which were jutting out. Her each boob had stretched her t shirt and looked like tennis ball. I held both her hands in my hand and went near her face. I started sniffing her exposed neck almost touching it. Her face moved up for that. I lifted her hands to my face and lightly touched my lips. She had a tickled expression for that. I now left her left hand and held the inner elbow of right and lifted it sideways. 
I moved slightly to her right and looked at her armpit through the sleeves. Wasting no time, I kept my nose just at the opening of it and smelled the aroma. It was strong mixture of her sweat and soap. As I opened my eyes, I saw her right boob hanging. I was completely horny now. Got up and went close to her and asked, " where did you soap a lot ? "

I had dangerously close to her, with my chest almost touching her boobs. My lips very nearer to her ear. 
" Everywhere Anna " she replied to my question. 
I just wanted her to imagine her bathing time. I got back to my earlier position of smelling her armpit, by asking her to keep her hand in the same position. 
Her armpit was completely shaven and looked erotic. I pulled her sleeves back to shoulder and put my right hand on her stomach as grip. My nose almost touched her armpit and I was intoxicated by her smell. I could clearly guess which soap it was. Her stomach had decent layer of fat which my hand hugged it and feeling it. I saw the spongy ball which were forcefully held by tight bra. I grazed and rested my lips just above her side boobs, and slightly increasing the pressure I dragged it downwards. My lips felt her bra in the process. I also shifted my hands to different positions on her stomach. Each time increasing pressure and squeezing her fat slightly. Once my thumb went into her navel and I grabbed all of her smooth fat down that and squeezed it. I frequently checked her face and I could see blank nervous expression and increased breathing when I squeezed. 
I now got up and wanted to tell her the soap name. But then I realized a big mistake, " Her Ass" . Which I was fantasizing since the temple incident. I went around her and looked at her amazing huge ass, which was covered only by her half pant as her t shirt had gone up. I went close to her and held both of her hand muscles. Involuntarily her ass touched me, not wanting to spoil anything, I started talking about how good the smell is. 
" Accept you lost. You couldn't find out my soap " Ammu replied ignoring her ass touching my crotch. I had a deep urge to hump her there only. " Give me one last minute Ammu " and went back a little and adjusted my cock in my pants, so that she doesnt get any clues. My hands went to her stomach through waist and hugged her from the back tightly. 
Wow. That was amazing feeling. Her bouncy ass was completely compressed because of my force and my full grown cock was buried in it. I pressed my lips lightly on her neck and dragged it up and down, and whispered 
" It's Rexona sweetie " She was annoyed and angry listening to that. She tried to free herself so she tried to push me through her ass, in the way giving me license to hump her. I just freed her through my hands and again pulling her back to crotch. She played along with more energy now, exciting me each time until the bell rang.
[+] 6 users Like Pradyumn's post