Incest How I got my bitchy Aunt desperate for my cock
Shocked 
This is the continuation of the story " Exploitation of innocent cousin sister Ammu " . 
https://www.xossipy.com/thread-3493.html

Note: I have purposefully segregated stories of mom and daughter as of now. 

There was my Sonu aunty standing with only her black blouse and pink petticoat. I was very impressed with her round, big and deep navel. I could also see her big boobs forming a very deep cleavage, which were striking to my eyes because of colur contrast. 
" Hiii manuu " She smiled while I looked at her face. 
" Hi chinamma, did you come just now ? " I asked.

" Yes manuu. You should really teach me how to drive a car. Your uncle has completely forgotten driving because of his eye sight. And we have to disturb you every time we want to go out. "  She replied 

"Aiyo. Why disturbing and all ?? Actually my course is very chill. Most of the time it'll be about research and online submission. And I also I enjoy driving " I replied. What I was wondering was how like a bitch she was adjusting her pussy area frequently and just now she put both her bands near her hairs to remove some clip. I couldn't control myself from directly looking at her jutted out boobs, still forming cleavage. 

" Okay. You go and take rest, I'll get fresh and get you bedsheet "
 She replied while going towards the bathroom I just came out. I was watching how her ass jiggled with each step. I could also realize how Ammu got such big buttocks. 

This was making me feel like shagging again!! Infact I have cummed a lot for this bitch. Because I fucking HATE her. She is kind of person, who actually hates everyone and but puts on fake personality when she wants her job to get done. 
Okay. I just realized that's what she did just now. She wants me to teach her driving, but my uncle has sent her to driving school once and she, while practicing, has damaged the car multiple times.

She is actually very fair in color, and her face is round with big round eyes and pink fat lips. She has actually maintained her figure relatively better than Indian aunties. Her fair color increases the beauty of everything two folds. From that big cleavage I have seen and her stomach covered by a smooth layer of fat. She also has decent chubbiness on her hips , which I always imagined to squeeze.

I shagged again about the day events, how i  completely exploited my dumb cousin in pretxt of helping her remove her leggings. Was living the moments of kneading her huge buttocks, spanking her naked ass cheeks while looking at her face in mirror was making me reach one more time. I slept peacefully in a single room beside her parents bedroom. 

Now my focus was completely on Sonu: the bitch I always wanted to fuck. I knew it wouldn't be as easy as with dumb Ammu. I knew I had to pretend alot and act at the right time. But I remembered how desperate Sonu was to learn driving. I could execute my plans only there i thought. 

Next morning during breakfast: 

After some normal conversations of studies and about function, my uncle finally asked me : 
" Manuu, your aunt was asking alot about driving. Can you teach her in your free time if possible? "

" Actually I'm free with respect to my college and studies. But I'm just scared about teaching aunty"  everyone laughed and Sonu gave me a bitch look. 
Uncle also added " Car only got repaired recently " 

" I just need proper controls even if I'm teaching. I'll watch how chinnamma drives and only then I'll  decide " 

Conversation ended after some normal talks. And after my uncle left for his work, i went to kitchen to talk to the bitch. She was wearing a simple saree and looked little sweaty. I can see her huge balls from side and exposed smooth waist. 

" Manuuu. You're too much, why can't you teach your poor chinnamma how to drive "  She said. 

" Aiyo. Chinnamma. I'm just scared about whether I can control the vehicle. I'm happy to teach you all day. That's not the problem. " I replied and concluded with 
" Anyway we're going out today .We'll find some soultion to it " 

We had some other conversation about how Ammu studies and my college. Finally she asked me to be ready at 6 !

Evening: 

I got up from my heavenly sleep and got ready thinking about how I could make this bitch dance on my strings. I was ready with my trousers and loose tshirt. I then thought of going into her room to get any glimpse of her. I knocked the door and entered room to her " come in Manuu ". She was standing in red blouse and red petticoat, holding one end of her saree in her hand. 

[ Looked like this, only with bigger boobs and deep cleavage ] 

[Image: search?q=sexy+indian+aunty+navel+big+boo...Cwv9T2qhTM]

She started draping around her red saree, concentrating on her saree. So that I could admire how tempting her navel is. I was just standing there looking at her cleavage and exposed boobs. I came out of my zone, and started to think about my plans for today. We had some normal talk after that and left the place. I sat on the driver seat and took her to a lonely place so that she could practice driving. 

" Chinnamma, you drive here and show me your skills. I'll know whether I can actually manage or not " I told her and waited for her to get down. 

I switched the place without getting down. By keeping my both the legs onto the other side and lifting myself. She came near the door by that time and got in. She was bit surprised by my skill. She sat and turned on the engine. 

After 5 minutes of her practice, we both knew she sucks at this. She couldn't even coordinate rightly with break and clutch, making it even difficult move from neutral position. She had turned off the engine multiple times by that time. I was looking at her with frustration and mistrust. She realized and started her desperate attempts to convince me to teach. While doing that, she told me lot of things, which I wanted to hear, Like 
" I'll do whatever you say "  
" Completely forget that I'm your chinnamma" 
" You can also punish me if you want " 
" Please please please ..." 

Finally I responded. 
" Look chinnamma, I first have to think how to get control of this car, at least break and steering. And then how I could teach you. I can't simply watch you hitting some vehicle or person. " 

She had stopped talking and was looking at me in desperate face. I had a plan ready in my mind. I showed off like thinking about something and took few minutes.

"Okay chinnamma. I've got an idea. But (Pointing at to middle of our seats) I need some proper material to sit here. " And looked back seat and found one very thin soft cushion. I put that cushion in between our seats where gear and handbrake is situated. 

I put my one leg into the driver seat and sat on the cushion I kept. By this, gears were between my legs and my right leg could reach the clutch. She was looking at me with utter curiosity. Now I had to explain how this works. That I could have access to break, steering and also gear.  But you are completely responsible for accelerator !! That's why I'm even scared. 

When she was practicing, there was major problem with accelerator. From where I was sitting, with her lifted hands I could clearly see her side boobs, full waist and stomach because of her saree. I used to watch her boobs, waist and give her guidelines. Sometimes I touched her left thigh to make her aware of what she was doing. But she wasn't listening properly. 

Now I asked her again "How should i control accelerator ?" . And after few seconds, with my right hand I poke her waist!!!! And she reacted and looked at me with wide eyes. 
"Sorry chinnamma. I was checking whether you were sensitive there, so that I could poke when you press more accelerator. " I replied and also added " Maybe you're oversensitive there. " And reacted like I lost all hopes. 
" Aiyo. Antena. My waist is yours today. You're doing circus to teach me and how could I say no to you. I'm actually very sensitive there, that's why . 
Don't worry. You have license to touch me wherever you want to. To teach."  Like a typical bitch. I used to hate her for this typical personality of going miles to get her work done. Buttttt NOT TODAY.

I agreed and spoke something to clear off some air and asked to start the engine. I put my one hand on the steering and one leg nearer to clutch. Asked her to shift to1st gear. While driving for quite a distance, 
"Chinnamma, Your saree getting near my leg " I told her. 
She now lifted her saree till her knees on both sides.
" Thanks chinnamma"

It was almost 7'O clock. I had to start my work. I was waiting to get in sort of road I wished, where she could accelerate as well as turn the steering. I now held the steering in my left hand, and free'd my right hand to have some fun. 

Took my hand nearer to her waist and held her smooth skin, whispered " accelerate chinnamma" to her ear . I was intently watching her face with full of lust. With the back of my hand, I slid a little inside. Felt her skin and held layer of fat in between my fingers. I can see from her expression how she was getting into mood. Closing her eyes when I felt up. I saw a turn coming up , I put my right hanf on steering. In a way my elbow was resting on upper left boob. It was a left turn, so turned steering right side and clearly digging my elbow in her middle right boob. When I did that, her right boob tried to pop out from the upper blouse. I didn't retract my hand back after turn. Her boobs were like water balloon. They were effortlessly jiggling for every small hump. Now suddely I saw a big hump and knowing she wouldn't press break, I put my right hand behind her knee( knee pit). Acting like trying to control, I pushed her cloth bunched up at knee behind and pressed her bare thigh. She anyway didn't press the break and we jumped during the hump. Like in frustrated mood, I took control, asked her to break and stopped the car beside the road. I expressed my frustration and she asked sorry multiple times and said, 
" See you have promised me to teach and so you have to bear with me. " 
I was waiting for this type of incidence. I now in strict tone, told her to lift her left leg a little bit and put my right leg below it. So that he bare knee pit was exactly on my knee. Now putting my hand on her little exposed thighs, " chinnamma, you just have to follow how my leg goes. Like this" I said and lifted her legs through mine. She smiled. 
"It's getting late chinnamma. You just drive carefully. Be attentive. Always focus on road. I'm anyways besides you. "  I said. 
She started driving. I used to keep my elbow resting below her boobs, whenever I see humps. So that it dashes into my elbow and shakes resting on it. Now it was almost straight road to home. I put my right hand on to the other side of her shoulder and watched the road like a king. Suddenly the bitch told something that she would regret or rejoice later. 
" Who would feel my waist if you put your right hand here ? " In a funny face. 
I went nearer to her face and at the same time brought hand nearer to her waist and whispered almost touching her ear, " Auna, chinnamma " . Slowly touched her side waist, from bottom to top. Then squeezed her waist. She left out a "Ah" . She also sat more straightly. Now I entered towards her navel with my fingers walking step by step. I also started to feel her neck from my right hand. I slowed down the speed. My felt fingers found their treasure. I dipped 2 fingers in it. Played in it, by twirling around and trying to push it more. She already made sex face with bite her lower lips. I took out the fingers and completely caressed her whole belly multiple times. I even touched her lower boobs through the back of my fingers. I held her throat through my right hand. And said " you forgot about my left hand chinnamma"  , and i squeezed most of her belly fat from the bottom. She closed her eyes for that.

I complemented about her better driving skills and said all credit should go to me. She also thanked me and said that she feels more confident now. We reached home. Gate was open, we parked the car in the same position. Uncle wasn't back yet. She was wearing an almost sleeveless blouse. She got down and was texting someone. As soon as went home, she said we'll go to driving practice early morning only, I have informed uncle I cannot do breakfast. 

I had many thoughts in my mind after my intial plan was successful. Now I was wondering why did this bitch suddenly decided early morning. My next plan would be a flop if there are so many people walking around in the morning light. I also thought is she planning this on purpose ? To sabotage my plan ? I had no answers .I went to bathroom and started to think out an idea. After thinking for lot of time, I came up with one . But i wanted that bitch. I didn't want to care about anything else. I went out to bring something.

Uncle came and we all sat for dinner. Had some normal talks about all the things going on. And as usual, bitch was acing it. She was telling about how well our driving lesson went and how nicely I taught. I could only think about how I played with her navel.She hadn't changed her dress yet. Uncle also asked whether its possible to prepare breakfast before 6:00, as he has to go early for client meeting. And the bitch laughed telling she's not a robot. And then she pulled me into kitchen where uncle can't see us and whispered " if he asks, tell him we are going at 5." After half an hour of watching TV, uncle said goodnight and went into the bedroom. 

So I sat in my room wondering what to do. I had bought a itching powder to rub into her panty before she wears it. Now it was a tough plan but I was ready to take risk. I called her at that time and told her to wake me up before she takes bath. She said sure. I now made sure she's taking bath. But I thought of let fate decide how I sneak in and do that. 

Early morning 4:15 PM 

"Manuu, Mannuuuuu" 
I woke up. There she was standing with her blouse and petticape. She was already looking fresh. I got up and wished that she doesn't take panty to her bathroom. 
After few minutes, I looked into their room and made sure she isn't there. Entered room and heard sounds of water splashes. There it was. I somehow thanked for the organisational skills girls had inherited . Her black bra, black panties and black petticoat. I saw my uncle sleeping facing to that side, turned my backside to bathroom door. I rubbed the powder I had in hand to inside of her panties. And some of it was remaining, hence put my hand inside petticoat and completely wiped my hand to it. Thought I wiped more to petticoat itself. Sneaked out just like I came. 

I went to bathroom, finished my shores and got fresh.I always felt this bitch is completely starving for sex. Anybody could find out watching them as couple. The was she reacted to my touches reflected how untouched she was. Thinking to touch her a lot more,  I wore a jocky shorts and a t-shirt. I went out and knocked their room. She was completely ready today. It was complete sleeveless blouse and simple saree like yesterday. 
"Wow!!! You're completely black!!! " 
" How did you know" she asked me back. 
In a surprised face," because of black blouse and saree". And she started laughing slowly and went towards her dining table to take key. I held her right hand almost nearer to her armpit, asked "what else is black ". Saying this I surprisingly caressed her entire arm both inside and outside. I said " you're so hot, chinnamma ". Now turning her to my side, I felt both of her hands and reached her shoulders, neck and stopped at both her cheeks. " She was visibly turned on my touches, but still she managed to say " that's because I just took a bath. Let's go" 

She went and I followed her looking at her swinging ass. I went and sat as soon as she opened the lock. I sat in the same position as yesterday and she came opened the driver seat. I now signed her to pull up her saree so that it doesn't cause a problem. And she looked bolder than ever. She lifted her petticoat from the bottom till her waist. And she sat. I was stunned. It just looked like sitting in short skirt, I could see till her mid thugh, which looked faire than her face and much smoother.It was still 4:55 AM. Me sitting with jockey shorts was ashamed of my legs looking at her. But anyway, my legs would completely enjoy her thighs. I reminded her about lifting her legs, 

She actually lifted more of her complete left leg, without wasting much of time, I completely inserted my middle thighs below hers. Wow!!! It was a heavenly feeling. Her warm naked  thighs were completely on mine. I now lifted my right leg, inturn lifting hers and completely enjoying the her warm legs. And asked her to switch gears. Because of my leg movement, I had to move little forward. She once scratched her right upper thigh and looked uncomfortable. I got the signal. I made her to take reverse swiflty and took her to nearby colony where there are empty sites and new roads constructed around it. It looked like a perfect place. I then told her skillfully. You have to complete 10 rounds with your complete focus on road. She said okay. And she started driving, I started my work of feeling her up. As she had kept her hands on steering, I went through her inner arms till her armpit. It had no hair and I rested all my fingers there. 
" Eyyy" she said .
" I'm just checking your concentration skills. " 
She had just started to rub her right upper thighs. I realized, I had less time to seduce. So I went to her side boobs and slightly cupped. It was like a balloon. I got so tempted, I squeezed her full left boobs. My fingers went into it like as if it were butter.. "Eyyyyy. You don't have any license there. Mannu. " I felt like a fool. How could I do that to myself ? She actually had no objection when I pressed her side boob nicely I thought. Then in frustration I put my right hand into her stomach area and did all the stuffs. I started finger fucking her naval, and looked at her horny face. I then saw her rubbing her right thigh again and said to myself " It's time. " 

I put my hand around her and went into her ears and said 
" Put your complete self into driving. I meant this hand  " and lifted her hand and started rubbing the same place. I had seen her putting her hand frequently into her pussy. I now put my right hand on her right upper thigh and started rubbing slightly. I could see her nervous horny face. I guided her to go into a empty colony which had good roads. My legs were having a warm effect and a feel of hot and smooth inner thighs of her. Like a stupid bitch, her hand again went back to her pussy maybe because of irritation. I was waiting for this moment, I went closer to her ears and whispered, " your complete focus should be on road. Leave rest of the things to me". With this, I put back her right hand on the steering and entered into crucial part of my fantasy. I put my hand on her saree covered pussy and rested it there trying to feel her mound. 
" Is it itching here, chinnamma ??" Whispering to her ear.
[+] 1 user Likes Pradyumn's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next update is ready. I would post it only after I'm satisfied that people want me to continue the story.
Like Reply
Expecting your next big updates
Like Reply
Good one. Waiting for the next update.
Pls update the Ammu story too
Like Reply
Bro story super continue. Eagerly waiting for next update
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Please write this...Amazing
Like Reply
(04-02-2019, 03:29 PM)Pradyumn Wrote: This is the continuation of the story " Exploitation of innocent cousin sister Ammu " . 
https://www.xossipy.com/thread-3493.html

Note: I have purposefully segregated stories of mom and daughter as of now. 

There was my Sonu aunty standing with only her black blouse and pink petticoat. I was very impressed with her round, big and deep navel. I could also see her big boobs forming a very deep cleavage, which were striking to my eyes because of colur contrast. 
" Hiii manuu " She smiled while I looked at her face. 
" Hi chinamma, did you come just now ? " I asked.

" Yes manuu. You should really teach me how to drive a car. Your uncle has completely forgotten driving because of his eye sight. And we have to disturb you every time we want to go out. "  She replied 

"Aiyo. Why disturbing and all ?? Actually my course is very chill. Most of the time it'll be about research and online submission. And I also I enjoy driving " I replied. What I was wondering was how like a bitch she was adjusting her pussy area frequently and just now she put both her bands near her hairs to remove some clip. I couldn't control myself from directly looking at her jutted out boobs, still forming cleavage. 

" Okay. You go and take rest, I'll get fresh and get you bedsheet "
 She replied while going towards the bathroom I just came out. I was watching how her ass jiggled with each step. I could also realize how Ammu got such big buttocks. 

This was making me feel like shagging again!! Infact I have cummed a lot for this bitch. Because I fucking HATE her. She is kind of person, who actually hates everyone and but puts on fake personality when she wants her job to get done. 
Okay. I just realized that's what she did just now. She wants me to teach her driving, but my uncle has sent her to driving school once and she, while practicing, has damaged the car multiple times.

She is actually very fair in color, and her face is round with big round eyes and pink fat lips. She has actually maintained her figure relatively better than Indian aunties. Her fair color increases the beauty of everything two folds. From that big cleavage I have seen and her stomach covered by a smooth layer of fat. She also has decent chubbiness on her hips , which I always imagined to squeeze.

I shagged again about the day events, how i  completely exploited my dumb cousin in pretxt of helping her remove her leggings. Was living the moments of kneading her huge buttocks, spanking her naked ass cheeks while looking at her face in mirror was making me reach one more time. I slept peacefully in a single room beside her parents bedroom. 

Now my focus was completely on Sonu: the bitch I always wanted to fuck. I knew it wouldn't be as easy as with dumb Ammu. I knew I had to pretend alot and act at the right time. But I remembered how desperate Sonu was to learn driving. I could execute my plans only there i thought. 

Next morning during breakfast: 

After some normal conversations of studies and about function, my uncle finally asked me : 
" Manuu, your aunt was asking alot about driving. Can you teach her in your free time if possible? "

" Actually I'm free with respect to my college and studies. But I'm just scared about teaching aunty"  everyone laughed and Sonu gave me a bitch look. 
Uncle also added " Car only got repaired recently " 

" I just need proper controls even if I'm teaching. I'll watch how chinnamma drives and only then I'll  decide " 

Conversation ended after some normal talks. And after my uncle left for his work, i went to kitchen to talk to the bitch. She was wearing a simple saree and looked little sweaty. I can see her huge balls from side and exposed smooth waist. 

" Manuuu. You're too much, why can't you teach your poor chinnamma how to drive "  She said. 

" Aiyo. Chinnamma. I'm just scared about whether I can control the vehicle. I'm happy to teach you all day. That's not the problem. " I replied and concluded with 
" Anyway we're going out today .We'll find some soultion to it " 

We had some other conversation about how Ammu studies and my college. Finally she asked me to be ready at 6 !

Evening: 

I got up from my heavenly sleep and got ready thinking about how I could make this bitch dance on my strings. I was ready with my trousers and loose tshirt. I then thought of going into her room to get any glimpse of her. I knocked the door and entered room to her " come in Manuu ". She was standing in red blouse and red petticoat, holding one end of her saree in her hand. 

[ Looked like this, only with bigger boobs and deep cleavage ] 

[Image: search?q=sexy+indian+aunty+navel+big+boo...Cwv9T2qhTM]

She started draping around her red saree, concentrating on her saree. So that I could admire how tempting her navel is. I was just standing there looking at her cleavage and exposed boobs. I came out of my zone, and started to think about my plans for today. We had some normal talk after that and left the place. I sat on the driver seat and took her to a lonely place so that she could practice driving. 

" Chinnamma, you drive here and show me your skills. I'll know whether I can actually manage or not " I told her and waited for her to get down. 

I switched the place without getting down. By keeping my both the legs onto the other side and lifting myself. She came near the door by that time and got in. She was bit surprised by my skill. She sat and turned on the engine. 

After 5 minutes of her practice, we both knew she sucks at this. She couldn't even coordinate rightly with break and clutch, making it even difficult move from neutral position. She had turned off the engine multiple times by that time. I was looking at her with frustration and mistrust. She realized and started her desperate attempts to convince me to teach. While doing that, she told me lot of things, which I wanted to hear, Like 
" I'll do whatever you say "  
" Completely forget that I'm your chinnamma" 
" You can also punish me if you want " 
" Please please please ..." 

Finally I responded. 
" Look chinnamma, I first have to think how to get control of this car, at least break and steering. And then how I could teach you. I can't simply watch you hitting some vehicle or person. " 

She had stopped talking and was looking at me in desperate face. I had a plan ready in my mind. I showed off like thinking about something and took few minutes.

"Okay chinnamma. I've got an idea. But (Pointing at to middle of our seats) I need some proper material to sit here. " And looked back seat and found one very thin soft cushion. I put that cushion in between our seats where gear and handbrake is situated. 

I put my one leg into the driver seat and sat on the cushion I kept. By this, gears were between my legs and my right leg could reach the clutch. She was looking at me with utter curiosity. Now I had to explain how this works. That I could have access to break, steering and also gear.  But you are completely responsible for accelerator !! That's why I'm even scared. 

When she was practicing, there was major problem with accelerator. From where I was sitting, with her lifted hands I could clearly see her side boobs, full waist and stomach because of her saree. I used to watch her boobs, waist and give her guidelines. Sometimes I touched her left thigh to make her aware of what she was doing. But she wasn't listening properly. 

Now I asked her again "How should i control accelerator ?" . And after few seconds, with my right hand I poke her waist!!!! And she reacted and looked at me with wide eyes. 
"Sorry chinnamma. I was checking whether you were sensitive there, so that I could poke when you press more accelerator. " I replied and also added " Maybe you're oversensitive there. " And reacted like I lost all hopes. 
" Aiyo. Antena. My waist is yours today. You're doing circus to teach me and how could I say no to you. I'm actually very sensitive there, that's why . 
Don't worry. You have license to touch me wherever you want to. To teach."  Like a typical bitch. I used to hate her for this typical personality of going miles to get her work done. Buttttt NOT TODAY.

I agreed and spoke something to clear off some air and asked to start the engine. I put my one hand on the steering and one leg nearer to clutch. Asked her to shift to1st gear. While driving for quite a distance, 
"Chinnamma, Your saree getting near my leg " I told her. 
She now lifted her saree till her knees on both sides.
" Thanks chinnamma"

It was almost 7'O clock. I had to start my work. I was waiting to get in sort of road I wished, where she could accelerate as well as turn the steering. I now held the steering in my left hand, and free'd my right hand to have some fun. 

Took my hand nearer to her waist and held her smooth skin, whispered " accelerate chinnamma" to her ear . I was intently watching her face with full of lust. With the back of my hand, I slid a little inside. Felt her skin and held layer of fat in between my fingers. I can see from her expression how she was getting into mood. Closing her eyes when I felt up. I saw a turn coming up , I put my right hanf on steering. In a way my elbow was resting on upper left boob. It was a left turn, so turned steering right side and clearly digging my elbow in her middle right boob. When I did that, her right boob tried to pop out from the upper blouse. I didn't retract my hand back after turn. Her boobs were like water balloon. They were effortlessly jiggling for every small hump. Now suddely I saw a big hump and knowing she wouldn't press break, I put my right hand behind her knee( knee pit). Acting like trying to control, I pushed her cloth bunched up at knee behind and pressed her bare thigh. She anyway didn't press the break and we jumped during the hump. Like in frustrated mood, I took control, asked her to break and stopped the car beside the road. I expressed my frustration and she asked sorry multiple times and said, 
" See you have promised me to teach and so you have to bear with me. " 
I was waiting for this type of incidence. I now in strict tone, told her to lift her left leg a little bit and put my right leg below it. So that he bare knee pit was exactly on my knee. Now putting my hand on her little exposed thighs, " chinnamma, you just have to follow how my leg goes. Like this" I said and lifted her legs through mine. She smiled. 
"It's getting late chinnamma. You just drive carefully. Be attentive. Always focus on road. I'm anyways besides you. "  I said. 
She started driving. I used to keep my elbow resting below her boobs, whenever I see humps. So that it dashes into my elbow and shakes resting on it. Now it was almost straight road to home. I put my right hand on to the other side of her shoulder and watched the road like a king. Suddenly the bitch told something that she would regret or rejoice later. 
" Who would feel my waist if you put your right hand here ? " In a funny face. 
I went nearer to her face and at the same time brought hand nearer to her waist and whispered almost touching her ear, " Auna, chinnamma " . Slowly touched her side waist, from bottom to top. Then squeezed her waist. She left out a "Ah" . She also sat more straightly. Now I entered towards her navel with my fingers walking step by step. I also started to feel her neck from my right hand. I slowed down the speed. My felt fingers found their treasure. I dipped 2 fingers in it. Played in it, by twirling around and trying to push it more. She already made sex face with bite her lower lips. I took out the fingers and completely caressed her whole belly multiple times. I even touched her lower boobs through the back of my fingers. I held her throat through my right hand. And said " you forgot about my left hand chinnamma"  , and i squeezed most of her belly fat from the bottom. She closed her eyes for that.

I complemented about her better driving skills and said all credit should go to me. She also thanked me and said that she feels more confident now. We reached home. Gate was open, we parked the car in the same position. Uncle wasn't back yet. She was wearing an almost sleeveless blouse. She got down and was texting someone. As soon as went home, she said we'll go to driving practice early morning only, I have informed uncle I cannot do breakfast. 

I had many thoughts in my mind after my intial plan was successful. Now I was wondering why did this bitch suddenly decided early morning. My next plan would be a flop if there are so many people walking around in the morning light. I also thought is she planning this on purpose ? To sabotage my plan ? I had no answers .I went to bathroom and started to think out an idea. After thinking for lot of time, I came up with one . But i wanted that bitch. I didn't want to care about anything else. I went out to bring something.

Uncle came and we all sat for dinner. Had some normal talks about all the things going on. And as usual, bitch was acing it. She was telling about how well our driving lesson went and how nicely I taught. I could only think about how I played with her navel.She hadn't changed her dress yet. Uncle also asked whether its possible to prepare breakfast before 6:00, as he has to go early for client meeting. And the bitch laughed telling she's not a robot. And then she pulled me into kitchen where uncle can't see us and whispered " if he asks, tell him we are going at 5." After half an hour of watching TV, uncle said goodnight and went into the bedroom. 

So I sat in my room wondering what to do. I had bought a itching powder to rub into her panty before she wears it. Now it was a tough plan but I was ready to take risk. I called her at that time and told her to wake me up before she takes bath. She said sure. I now made sure she's taking bath. But I thought of let fate decide how I sneak in and do that. 

Early morning 4:15 PM 

"Manuu, Mannuuuuu" 
I woke up. There she was standing with her blouse and petticape. She was already looking fresh. I got up and wished that she doesn't take panty to her bathroom. 
After few minutes, I looked into their room and made sure she isn't there. Entered room and heard sounds of water splashes. There it was. I somehow thanked for the organisational skills girls had inherited . Her black bra, black panties and black petticoat. I saw my uncle sleeping facing to that side, turned my backside to bathroom door. I rubbed the powder I had in hand to inside of her panties. And some of it was remaining, hence put my hand inside petticoat and completely wiped my hand to it. Thought I wiped more to petticoat itself. Sneaked out just like I came. 

I went to bathroom, finished my shores and got fresh.I always felt this bitch is completely starving for sex. Anybody could find out watching them as couple. The was she reacted to my touches reflected how untouched she was. Thinking to touch her a lot more,  I wore a jocky shorts and a t-shirt. I went out and knocked their room. She was completely ready today. It was complete sleeveless blouse and simple saree like yesterday. 
"Wow!!! You're completely black!!! " 
" How did you know" she asked me back. 
In a surprised face," because of black blouse and saree". And she started laughing slowly and went towards her dining table to take key. I held her right hand almost nearer to her armpit, asked "what else is black ". Saying this I surprisingly caressed her entire arm both inside and outside. I said " you're so hot, chinnamma ". Now turning her to my side, I felt both of her hands and reached her shoulders, neck and stopped at both her cheeks. " She was visibly turned on my touches, but still she managed to say " that's because I just took a bath. Let's go" 

She went and I followed her looking at her swinging ass. I went and sat as soon as she opened the lock. I sat in the same position as yesterday and she came opened the driver seat. I now signed her to pull up her saree so that it doesn't cause a problem. And she looked bolder than ever. She lifted her petticoat from the bottom till her waist. And she sat. I was stunned. It just looked like sitting in short skirt, I could see till her mid thugh, which looked faire than her face and much smoother.It was still 4:55 AM. Me sitting with jockey shorts was ashamed of my legs looking at her. But anyway, my legs would completely enjoy her thighs. I reminded her about lifting her legs, 

She actually lifted more of her complete left leg, without wasting much of time, I completely inserted my middle thighs below hers. Wow!!! It was a heavenly feeling. Her warm naked  thighs were completely on mine. I now lifted my right leg, inturn lifting hers and completely enjoying the her warm legs. And asked her to switch gears. Because of my leg movement, I had to move little forward. She once scratched her right upper thigh and looked uncomfortable. I got the signal. I made her to take reverse swiflty and took her to nearby colony where there are empty sites and new roads constructed around it. It looked like a perfect place. I then told her skillfully. You have to complete 10 rounds with your complete focus on road. She said okay. And she started driving, I started my work of feeling her up. As she had kept her hands on steering, I went through her inner arms till her armpit. It had no hair and I rested all my fingers there. 
" Eyyy" she said .
" I'm just checking your concentration skills. " 
She had just started to rub her right upper thighs. I realized, I had less time to seduce. So I went to her side boobs and slightly cupped. It was like a balloon. I got so tempted, I squeezed her full left boobs. My fingers went into it like as if it were butter.. "Eyyyyy. You don't have any license there. Mannu. " I felt like a fool. How could I do that to myself ? She actually had no objection when I pressed her side boob nicely I thought. Then in frustration I put my right hand into her stomach area and did all the stuffs. I started finger fucking her naval, and looked at her horny face. I then saw her rubbing her right thigh again and said to myself " It's time. " 

I put my hand around her and went into her ears and said 
" Put your complete self into driving. I meant this hand  " and lifted her hand and started rubbing the same place. I had seen her putting her hand frequently into her pussy. I now put my right hand on her right upper thigh and started rubbing slightly. I could see her nervous horny face. I guided her to go into a empty colony which had good roads. My legs were having a warm effect and a feel of hot and smooth inner thighs of her. Like a stupid bitch, her hand again went back to her pussy maybe because of irritation. I was waiting for this moment, I went closer to her ears and whispered, " your complete focus should be on road. Leave rest of the things to me". With this, I put back her right hand on the steering and entered into crucial part of my fantasy. I put my hand on her saree covered pussy and rested it there trying to feel her mound. 
" Is it itching here, chinnamma ??" Whispering to her ear.

Awesome writing bro...luking forward for nxt update
Like Reply
i want ammu bro
Like Reply
Asking the question, I scratched her mound with my fingers. I could feel her pubic hairs, skidding through my fingers asking for more. She had nodded to my earlier question and started breathing rapidly. Worst thing with itching is, you always end up triggering it, if you give it a taste of touching. Without asking again, I started doing it in better pace. With my three fingers, I played with her mound by pulling and rubbing as I wished. She was horny as fuck from her expression. I realised there is only going forward from here. I shifted my hands to her upper thighs, which were bare, as she had pulled her saree and petticoat higher today. 

It was very hot and smooth. I caressed her upper thighs, and pulling her saree and petticoat even higher. I felt up her smooth skin and inserted all my fingers around her inner thighs. After a multiple to and fro movements, I went even higher almost closer to her pussy. I squeezed all the smooth fat I had in my hand. She had opened her mouth and breathing " ahh" looking at the road.
" Chinnamma, has the itching stopped ? " I had again started rubbing her pussy mound. She nodded her head sideways signalling "No" with a begging face giving me license to explore her more. With this, my fingers went further down to her pussy. I started rubbing her pussy in circular motion as she widened her legs. I traced her pussy through my middle finger with more pressure. My finger easily went inside a bit. She had slowed down her car almost. And was closing her eyes often maybe to feel my finger. I started rubbing her pussy vigourosly with my fingers. At the same time I took control of driving, I was driving the car back to home. It was still dark at 5:35, my plan of taking her back to home after my uncle left is almost going to drain. I hadn't stopped fingering her through her saree, I had moderated my pace and inturn cupping her pussy with all my fingers. In response to that, she had slides her ass little forward and giving me more access to her pussy. I now went back to her thighs, felt all of her smooth skin. I was warming my hand by moving it everywhere I want. I now had exposed her complete left thigh, I now caressed her cream like thigh completely, and squeezed her inner thigh just beside her pussy. As my hand, released her cream like skin, I felt wetness on back of hands. I looked at the sight slowing down my car. Wow!!! Because of her complete lifted saree and petticoat on one side, I could see her black panty. I touched her panty again and started fingering vigourously. I could feel the stickiness of her juices from her panty. She was damn horny. She had closed her eyes and rested on the seat. She lifted her left leg and kept it beside stereo box, giving me clear access to both her pussy and asshole, both covered by a thin line of black panties. I knew timing couldn't better. I knew I had to take her somewhere. To make her my bitch. 

It was still 5:45. I now stopped the car near cigarette spot I knew. It was a place, where you could buy cigarettes at the front and go back through a narrow passage beside it and smoke behind the shop. It was basically a space between a big compound and that shop. My hands were busy digging her through her panty cloth. She was in heavens, closing her eyes and squeezing her own nipples silently. This time, I went closer and kisser her neck and dragged my lips on it till I reach her ears. And whispered " Chinnamma, get down. We'll check what's the problem " while inserting my midfinger to her bare pussy. I got her legs grounded and her dress proper. Her saree was completely messed up down. She was looking to make it alright, I told her we would do that behind it. And asked her to get down. I stood behind her, her both hands were busy holding messed up saree at the bottom. I held her creamy waist on either side and pushed her to walk. As we were moving nearer to narrow passage, my right hand reached her navel and left hand to her boobs from above her hand. I squeezed her big boobs on blouse getting her back to mood. I now traced her nipples and held it in my fingers " does even this itch " asking this, I moved ahead and stroke my cock to her ass. As we moved almost to the end of that passage, in a horny voice, " Chinnamma" , I started kissing and sucking her neck, at the same time humping her. My both hands were busy with feeling up her stomach and squeezing her boob. She just raised her right hand and held my head. We had reached the end of passage and I could see an empty place with stone table at the centre and benches besides them. It was my dream, I had all that I fantasized in my hands, her sexy navel, huge boobs. I now kissed and dragged my lips all over her neck and shoulder. She arched her head back, jutting her boobs out. I now controlled my sexual urge of kissing her passionately, had somersome else on my mind. My left hand went to her pussy and right hand to her breasts. Her pallu had fallen and there was nothing to stop her saree from falling to ground. I squeezed her both boobs one by one and was poking my finger to her nipples. I traced her nipple, it was hard and pointy. I pulled it at the same time cupping her pussy on her petticoat. She let out "Aaahhhh" and started grinding her ass on my cock. She was feeling my hardness and tying to get it in her crack. I was deliberately denying it and was feeling up her big cheeks. I was slowly removing her blouse hooks from my right hand. My left was playing with her lips, by pulling it up and sometimes drilling it through my fingers. She had gome carzy, I could feel the wetness even through her petticoat. After I could remove her blouse, I turned her around facing me, I pushed her little bit inside. I could clearly see her with the sunlight. Her big boobs tightly covered by only her bra, only middle part of her boobs were covered by bra. Her face was completely horny, she was looking at me like a hungry dog. I pulled her nearer by holding her petticoat along with her panties just infeoin of her pussy." Let's check with your nipples first , it's itching a lot no " I held both her boobs in my hand now. Even though she was 38, her boobs were comparitively stiff, they stood on their own. I felt up her boobs, and shook it by holding at the bottom. They were unbelievably very smooth. I squeezed them, they all got into my hand like they wished. I freed them from her bra, there it was her pink nipples which were pointy and covered more than a big coin size. I held only her nipples and pulled it. She moaned and moved her hands near my cock like as if she was waiting for it. She held my cock and checked it's full length through her hand. I now took my mouth near her nipples and sucked it, it was glistering with my saliva. I sucked as much of her breasts into my mouth. I constantly played with her other boob by pushing her nipple in, pinching it and sometimes squeezing her whole boob. I sucked the other boob and did the same with unattended breast. I got up now, and started shaking her boob. She like I was expecting pulled my shorts down. She was looking at my cock like a hungry bitch with her mouth open. My cock was easily 8 inches, it looked very big to her eyes I guessed. Without wasting time she put her hand on my cock, feeling the hardness , her hand travelled to my balls which had gone up because of weather. I stopped whatever I was doing and started looking at her hands. With her her one hand cupping my balls, her another hanf started stroking my cock. It was heavenly sight and feeling. But I wanted something else.

I held her by hairs, and asked her in dangerous tone " WTF?? Who gave you the license to touch my cock ??? DIDN'T I ASK YOU BEFORE EVERYTHING ??? " she stared into my eyes in horny face. My hand went to her pussy roughly and started rubbing it. " YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU NEED SOME PUNISHMENT ". Without giving any time, I turned her around and pushed her on the stone table. She put her elbow on it, while I lifted her petticoat and widened her legs through her back thighs. Her ass was like Ammu's, but much fairer. I pulled down her panties to her thighs. And squeezed both her cheeks, getting her ready for a session
[+] 1 user Likes Pradyumn's post
Like Reply
pls include ammu
[+] 1 user Likes loveall's post
Like Reply
Bro super continue
Like Reply
Waiting for update bro
Like Reply
Continue
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
(04-02-2019, 04:31 PM)Pradyumn Wrote: Next update is ready. I would post it only after I'm satisfied that people want me to continue the story.

Please include ammu also bro. I want ammu more....  Its a request
Like Reply
Very very hot incest story.sema erotic
Like Reply
(08-02-2019, 01:43 PM)loveall Wrote: i want ammu bro

Refer my story with my girl bestie ammu.  Hope you will like it bro

https://xossipy.com/thread-3549-page-3.h...irl+bestie.
Like Reply
Bro waiting for update
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
Nice...
Continue...
Like Reply
Hey, continue this thread pls.... atleast end it.
Like Reply
Awesome story
Please update
Like Reply