Adultery Kalpana : What a Day!! **
I am not the original author of this story. 
However, I could not find this story on this forum so sharing it here for everyone's benefit. If the story is already posted or the original author is on this forum, please let me know, I will take this thread down.

==========================================================================

That was shaping up to be quite an afternoon. Just a couple of hours back when I left home, it was bright and sunny and now it looked like there would be a heavy downpour any minute. I was cursing myself for my decision to leave the umbrella behind when I left home. Carrying the groceries on one hand and the bag full of novels and books I had purchased on the other hand I was looking for an auto to escape the rain and reach home as soon as I can. The usual slow moving autos in the bus stop looking for customers seem to be missing. Cursing myself I was waiting there impatiently when the first drop of rain fell on my bare back, just below my neck, just above the blouse. Before I could realize the raindrops were all over and becoming more intense by the second. The shelter at the bus stop was already packed with people, a combination of the ones waiting for the bus and the homeless protecting themselves from the rain. Feeling sorry for them and feeling equally sorry for my own self I was standing outside in the rain. As the rain intensified I was getting slowly but thoroughly wet. In a couple of minutes my blouse and my saree were completely wet and were seemingly getting wetter. I covered my head with the pallu and could feel the raindrops trickling through the saree gap at my lower back steadily seeping in through the waistline reaching my spine, making me shiver. I was holding the plastic bag containing my books closer to me so that the books are at least spared from the nasty rain. Ironically my mind was recollecting the song where Urmila was enjoying the rain with a big smile on her face walking along the market place. I was wondering what she would be thinking in reality if she had to stand like me. Despite the situation I smiled a bit. Thankfully the bus that I should take arrived as I was looking around pondering the situation.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I wasted no time and boarded the bus. The bus was excessively crowded as I expected. Seemed like everyone in the city wanted to board that single bus. Miraculously I found myself pushed inside and standing on the second step of the bus amidst a lot of people holding my both my bags on one hand, desperately looking for something to hold on to, as the bus moved slowly. Behind me there were men hanging on to the wet rails perilously, having space enough for just one foot and the conductor yelled at them to get in. He looked at me standing on the steps in an awkward position occupying a lot of space too. He barked at me, “Step inside madam, and make room for others too”. With that I heard someone from behind yell at me to move forward too. As I was attempting to move I felt a pair of strong hands circling my waist and pushed me forward. I moved up one more step, but the hands were still circling my hip. Those wet hands slipped from my waist and squarely landed on my butt cheeks. In the pretext of pushing me forward, the hands pressed my round butt cheeks. Soon I heard a loud voice from behind presumably the owner of the hands, “move forward madam, there is no space here”. I tried to move but found myself totally jammed in the crowd. Holding on to my bags, water still dripping from my saree totally wet from head to toe, I decided to ignore his hands as of now and didn’t want to create a scene now as it is already stressful for everyone there.
Like Reply
I did manage to move up from the last step and inside the bus somehow. I could sense that the person caressing my butt was standing right behind me. I could smell the odor emanating from the mixture of a musky scent and his sweat. He was literally breathing right at my neck as I was standing awkwardly bracing my bags to my body. I dismissed the thought of keeping the bags on the floor, as the floor was completely wet. My pallu was around my neck as I dropped it off my head once I was inside the bus. The murky light in the bus was doing no good to illuminate. Though it was just four in the afternoon the bus was so dark because of the dark clouds and the heavy rain. He placed his palm lightly on my wet saree again, seeing no resistance from me. I decided to bear with him, as my home is just 2 stops away. The bus was inching away slowly due to the crowd and heavy rain. Personally, I am much grateful to be inside the bus rather than standing at the bus stop. I should stop at this point and tell a bit about myself. I am a housewife, 35 years old. Due to the nature of my husband’s job we move places quite frequently. We moved into this town a couple of months back and things are still quite new to me. I look fairly attractive. I am 5 ft 7” tall and fair complexioned with an attractive face. I still get those lusty looks from passersby as I walk in the street which I take pride of secretly. I am 36C 30 38, quite curvy at the right places. Back to the bus, the stranger’s wet hands are now prodding those well-formed butt cheeks over my wet saree. He could feel the features of my butt and my panty line quite clearly as the wet saree was clinging on me like a second skin. I could feel his hands allover my butt and his fingers lethargically tracing the line of my crevice. He seemed to like the shape of my butt formed over my saree as more and more of its contour was getting exposed as his fingers pushed the thin wet saree material deeper into the crack. At one point I could fell his thumbs from left hands pushing my cheeks and the rest of the fingers caught the elastic of my panty line from my left butt cheek over the saree and dug the saree deeper into the panty. He seems to be enjoying thoroughly as he pushed my panty towards my butt crevice and managed to stuff it in the gap with some force that made me gasp. The wet saree and petticoat could now make free contact on my left butt and his palm totally rested there. Over the saree and petticoat he was taking his time kneading the flesh there while his right hand reached for the exposed bare skin at my midriff.
Like Reply
I was beginning to get worried as he started to pinch my fleshy curvy hip. As the bus stopped and there were some reshuffling going on, I thought of using the opportunity to move away from him, but apparently he was not happy with my idea and as I attempted to move I found his hand on my hip strongly embracing me and pinched me hard directing me to stay. I gave up and stayed put, as I had to get down in the next stop anyway. Despite myself I was beginning to get excited from all the heavy fondling. I stood there as a statue as he continued his assault switching hands now. His right was massaging my butt and the left doing all the adventure at my hip. He spared my boobs as I was tightly hugging my book-bag covering my boobs. He decided to make the best use of what was available at the moment. His wet left hand traced the vast expanse of my curvy hip and resting at the folds duly appreciating them and once or twice attempted to move inwards towards my navel. On both occasions my heavy book bag preventing him and the gentleman as he was, he accepted my resistance. Little was he aware of my sensitivity at that area and I didn’t want to take chances too as I was getting turned on as it is.
As my stop approached tried to break free from him receiving another painful pinch at my hip. I turned and looked outside the window looking for the bus stop while using my hand to adjust the mess me made at the back to my saree. He got the indication that I was going to get down and he removed his hands from me quickly. I was surprised for an instance at his lack of resistance and continued to adjust, straighten my saree at the back, pulled it off my panty, and while I was repositioning my panty I could sense something brush my hand and more out of instinct I caught hold of it. I moved my hand over the length of it for a few seconds welcoming the warm sensation, thinking over what it could be. It took a few seconds for me to realize that it was his stiff rod. Shocked all over I shook it off my hand in an instance and moved my hand to the front to hold my bag just in time as he failed to grab my hand to force me to hold it. Frustrated, he began to ram his hot stiff member on my butt aiming for my crevice and began moving it along the length, but the wet saree would have stopped him from providing the sensation he was expecting as he pulled it back quickly and muttered something under his breath that I couldn’t comprehend. I was just on time to get to the steps to get out of the bus as my stop approached. Thankfully, my suitor at the bus didn’t get down too, pursuing me. Perhaps he decided to stay behind because of the rain
Like Reply
It was still raining cats and dogs as I was standing under the shelter of the bus stop. Involuntarily I caressed my left hip, at the place where the rascal pinched me so hard. Even at the dim light I could see the skin that turned red now. I was the only person standing there as the others that got down either had umbrellas and walked away or had someone picking them up. It was only nearing five in the evening but was already getting dark. I was looking around hoping to find an auto, standing in the bus stop shivering all over due to the cold wind. My house is about 10 minutes walk from there but I was wary of walking in the rain since I was very prone to the migraine head ache if my head is wet for a sustained duration. Again, there was no luck and no autos to be seen anywhere in sight. After spending a cold fifteen minutes there I decided to walk home from the bus stop. As I stepped out in the rain, I was planning to dry my hair with the hair drier the first thing after reaching home. In the next few minutes the torrent rain, didn’t spare even a bit of me and I was drenched all over from top to bottom completely as I hurried off towards home, walking and running. I had covered my head with the pallu, which offered not even a meek protection. As I walked into my street, my house came in to view finally. When I saw my house I felt like an abandoned sailor lost in the sea, after days of his quest finally spotting land.

I hurried to my house, opened the compound gate and rushed to the front door and sighed a relief as I stood under the sunshade. I dropped the bag and fished for my keys in my handbag. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t find the keys!! I sat on the steps, exasperated, started searching for the keys frantically. I emptied the contents of the handbag on the floor and shook the handbag upside down. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I lost the keys!! The thought of it struck like a blow on my face. I was staring at the door for a long moment, dumbstruck. Finally, I was assessing my position. My husband Sunil was out of station on one of his field trips and would return only a two days later. His contact number is inside the house. I couldn’t remember his new office number too as he has moved in here quite recently. My son, is happily spending is summer holidays at his Grandma’s place 500kms away. He was so jubilant when he left last week, about the prospects of spending two weeks at his Grandma’s. So here I am stuck in this place all alone. I could get Sunil’s telephone number of his new office from the directory, but I need access to the directory. More importantly I am shivering now. We don’t have any relatives in this town and no friends from his work place that I know of, yet.
Like Reply
Scratching my head I looked around and found the light from the living room window of my neighbor. He is Ravi and he introduced himself few days since we moved in. We don’t know much about his family, but he was a retired widower in his mid fifties who had spent most of his days in kerala working as a government servant and came back to this town, his birth place to retire. His daughter, 10 years younger than me, got recently married and visits his father during the weekends as her husband works in the same time. She has become a good friend of mine over these few days of our stay here as she used to visit our home in the afternoons sometimes. Her father Mr. Ravi, when he had come to visit our place for social visits, became quite close to my husband as their interests collided. They would like to discuss about various topics from cricket to national geographic to photography. Well, enough about these people now. As I stood at the entrance of my house shivering I thought the best option available is to seek their help.

I collected my bags and stepped in the rain and ran towards their house. With the pallu still over my head I was still out of breath due to the “quick walk” and my heavy boobs were swaying up and down as I breathed hard while Ravi opened the door. A short man he was, his face was directly at the level of my boobs. He was notoriously short for a guy only barely crossing 5 feet and when I was standing in front of him, my 5 ft 7” looked like I had a towering frame. He was short and had a stocky muscular frame and was quite fit for his age. At the moment his eyeballs were almost out of their sockets as he stared at me. Most of my midriff was wet and exposed as my pallu hung carelessly over my head and he was having an eyeful of my heaving boobs and my deep navel just inches away from him. It was the first time he was seeing “so much” of me, but I was too tired to cover myself as I stood holding a bag in each hand and my stupid handbag precariously hanging from my left shoulder.
Like Reply
Please come in madam, (he likes to address me that way despite our age difference).

------- to be continued ------
Like Reply
------- Continued -------

Please come in madam, (he likes to address me that way despite our age difference).

I felt very welcome as he let me in without asking why I was there standing at his door. As I managed a meek smile and let my “total drenched self” into his living room, he quickly closed the main door behind me with his eyes still sizing me up. He was getting a clear idea of the contours of my body as I slowly walked with the natural sway of my hip to the middle of his living room as he stared at my butt dumbfounded. I dropped the bags and turned to face him while he was still staring at me. I felt uncomfortable at the awkward silence in the room. I broke the silence and started with a “Mr. Ravi”. He was back to his senses and he hushed me, and hurried in to the bathroom, returned with a towel. “Here, first dry your head and then tell me what ever it is”. I appreciated the care he was showing towards me. When he came close to me to hand the towel, I could smell a familiar yet unfamiliar smell on him. I looked around as I got the towel from him and could spot a bottle of alcohol and a small glass filled with a portion of it by the side on the table. That explains the smell, I was thinking to myself and as I took the towel from him.

I was standing there facing him, adjusting the pallu to its proper position, I quickly explained to him about my predicament. He listened carefully and nodded an approval at the end. You made the right decision by coming here madam. Don’t worry about anything. “Lets find out Ravi’s contact details, but first you have to change to something else. You look horrible in that state. Please wait” with that he went inside. He came back with a saree, blouse and a petticoat. “Here madam, change into these. These belong to my daughter and I hope it fits you.” With that he held the blouse in his hand and looked at my boobs inquiringly making me squirm. He then chuckled, “ I am sure these fit you. Please change before you catch cold. Bathroom is over there”. He showed me the way. I noticed the obvious omission of the inners, but I was too shy to bring that up. I managed a smile and collected the clothes from him and quickly headed for the bathroom. It was rather a small bathroom for the house of that size. I hung the new clothes on the hanger and removed the wet saree. I looked around for a place to put it and decided against putting it on the floor as I could wear it again once it is dry. I hung it on the bathroom door. I felt much better getting out of the wet saree already. Little did I know about the plans of Ravi, as he stood from the corridor watching my wet blouse join the wet saree on the bathroom door. I soon untied the knot of my petticoat and pulled it out over my head not wanting to let it get dirty and hung it along with the rest. Soon his intent eyes watched the bathroom door to make sure that my wet brassiere and panties join the party on top of the door. I stood there naked, pulled the towel and started drying myself up when I heard the knock at the door. “ Madam, please open”. It was Ravi and I was confused. Why is he knocking now? Thinking to myself, I shouted from inside. “Could you please wait for a few minutes, I shall get dressed”. Outside, Ravi was thinking to himself “there is no way that I would be missing this”, uttered. “Madam it is important. Please open the door; I have a bucket of hot water. Please have a hot water bath else you may catch cold. Its for your own good.” I was momentarily touched and cursing myself for mistaking his good intentions I hung the towel back on the hangar as it was too small to warp around me and opened the door a little.
Like Reply
Ravi was standing there without the any bucket as I peeked my head outside. With a stupid smile, he said, “Please pass the bucket there behind you and I shall bring it. The heater is at the backyard. Sorry for this trouble.” As he expected I was a bit careless, and left the door unlocked and walked a couple of steps inside the bathroom to fetch the empty bucket uttering, “Its ok Mr. Ravi, I am the one causing all the trouble”. Opening the door a wee bit wider he enjoyed the split second nude show as my body was turned away from him to fetch the bucket. He had a great view of me butt naked bending to fetch the bucket. He turned to face away as I came back to the door and stood behind and opened it wider to give the bucket to him. As he took the bucket he said, “ I shall collect these wet clothes of yours as well madam, so I can put them in the drier and so you could wear them sooner”. Not waiting for my consent he just grabbed all my clothes as I stood there watching from the other side of the door all my wet clothes disappear. I thought I heard a mild chuckle as his hand grabbed by panties. I was standing there my face beet red waiting for him to return.

After a few minutes he returned with a bucket full of hot water as promised and I had to open the door wider. I could have covered myself with my wet saree when I opened the door, but he had taken it away and I can’t use the dry clothes since I would spoil them, as I am yet to take bath. He was pleased that, his plan had succeeded so far. He ordered me with a hurried voice, “Please open the door wider madam. I need more space to keep the bucket in.” without waiting for my response he opened the door wider and as he placed the bucket at the middle of the bathroom he was getting a great view of my naked self trying my best to cover myself with the towel barely covering my boobs and vagina standing there facing him totally embarrassed. As he placed the bucket he had a great view of my naked legs and he looked at them for a good few seconds in the pretext of regaining his breath. It felt so weird standing in front of my neighbor buck naked with nothing to cover except the skimpy towel. He maintained his gentleman stance and apologized for the confusion and the predicament he had put me into directly looking at my face. With a beet red face I managed to utter, “Its OK, Thanks for the hot water Mr. Ravi”. He used the occasion wisely. He stepped forward and patted my naked shoulder. “Any time madam. I am here to help you”. His hand lingered on my shoulder a bit longer than necessary as I looked back and forth between his hand and face, my face doing a very bad job of hiding my confusion and the underlying feelings. Seemingly satisfied, he smugly removed his hand off my shoulder and still looking at my face, “ I shall leave you in peace now madam”. He left the bathroom closing the door behind him. He was whistling softly as he walked back to the living room, planning his next move, as he was so far delighted at the prospects of his unexpected “catch” today. Things were going the right way so far, exactly as he planned. Pleased with himself, he took a sip of the whiskey and closed his eyes to relive the scene in the bathroom and my naked figure was still lingering in front of his closed eyes. His hand was still patting the air as he patted my shoulder. He was muttering softly, “I know what to do next”.
[+] 1 user Likes randomguy123's post
Like Reply
Once I was alone, I was still finding it hard to comprehend the events of the day that were unfolding in front of me. Still in my senses, I locked the bathroom door and took bath in the hot water still revisiting the events of the past few minutes in my memory. My respect for Mr. Ravi increased manifold as he maintained his eye contact despite the fact that I was buck-naked. Pushed into the back of my head were his open stares of my chest and hip as I stepped into his house. I reasoned to myself that it was not the way imagined. In any case, the hot water indeed was making me feel good. I felt so much better already and I regained much of my composure. For a few minutes I totally forgot my predicament and where I am. I enjoyed the shower and dreamily lathered myself with the liquid soap and bathed for a long time. When my fingers reached down there, I closed my eyes and touched myself there for a while enjoying the sensation. The fellow in the bus definitely had turned the switch inside me ON. I kept my fingers busy for a little while, then all of a sudden realizing where I am, a bit ashamed of myself I finished the rest of the bath and wiped myself dry. I did my best to dry my hair, but I couldn’t do much with the lousy towel. So I didn’t bother much.

I tried the petticoat first. Ravi’s daughter anupama was a fair bit shorter than me. So, as I’d expected her petticoat’s length was much shorter than my usual size. Sighing to myself I wore it much below my usual waistline so that it is not too far above my ankles. I was not at all comfortable, but I was consoling myself that it is only for a few hours. I tried her blouse on. As I’d expected again, she was much slimmer than me and it was too tight. I couldn’t even fit in my sleeves in her blouse. Frustrated I threw the blouse on the bathroom door and continued to wear the saree on. Ravi could see the blouse appear on the bathroom door from the living room and was very satisfied that the part 2 of his plan worked. Smiling to himself he allowed another small sip of whiskey to himself. He didn’t want to spoil the rare evening by getting himself drunk. He was waiting in the living room patiently like a spider waiting for its unsuspecting prey to get trapped in its web. Just like the spider, immobilizing the prey first with its poisonous bite, then neatly wrapping the prey with its making it totally vulnerable, Ravi was waiting for the right moment, only instead of wrapping, he has to unwrap his prey now with its full consent as he does not approve possession by force.
Like Reply
As I tucked the fleets of the saree into the petticoat and had a good look at myself in the bathroom mirror, I was positively horrified at my own self. No way, could I present myself like this in front of Ravi. I was looking obscenely erotic with that striking red saree worn well below hip with nothing to cover my top except the thin transparent pallu. The red saree was providing a nice contrast to my fair skin and was really complimenting, but this is not my home. I finally decided that I don’t have much of an option and covered myself with the wet towel over my shoulder to hide my nakedness and cover my large brown areolas as the red saree was doing such a poor job of masking them. The transparency of the saree exposed more at the waist than covering. Sighing to myself I opened the bathroom door and walked tentatively towards the living room. Apparently, facing away from me, Ravi was engrossed in the TV news and didn’t seem to be aware of my presence in the room for a few moments. Too shy to call him at that state, I just stood there staring at him. At last he looked at my direction, looked stunned for a moment, then pretended to adjust his spectacles and muttered, “wow, that saree suits you very well madam”, while he was eyeing me from head to toe his gaze stopped a wee bit longer than necessary at my deep navel that was clearly seen behind that transparent pallu. He did an extremely good job of hiding his anticipation and totally averted his gaze from my huge breasts, as it was possible to easily spot the outline of the shape of my boobs and my now erect nipples.

His attitude increased my confidence in him. The fact that he is not openly staring at me despite my attire increased my trust in him and made me feel much safer in his presence. Gradually I fell for his plan and began to trust him. He asked me caringly if the dresses were fitting me in a very casual tone, though it was clearly obvious that I was standing there without the blouse and a petticoat that was several sizes shorter than mine.

Shifting myself uncomfortably I explained to him about the blouse and asked him if he had another blouse a little bigger perhaps. His eyes traveled to my shoulders and rested on my wet towel. They shone a moment and he got up his eyes still staring at my shoulder. He approached me with a pleasant smile on his face.

---- To be Continued ----
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
-- Continued --

Shifting myself uncomfortably I explained to him about the blouse and asked him if he had another blouse a little bigger perhaps. His eyes traveled to my shoulders and rested on my wet towel. They shone a moment and he got up his eyes still staring at my shoulder. He approached me with a pleasant smile on his face.

With the same plastered smile on his face he came so close to me that for a moment I thought he was going to collide on me. At the very last minute stopping just short of brushing me his smiley face uttered, “madam, this towel seems to be the one you had used after the bath and it has become wet. There is no point in wrapping it around, if you intend to change into something dry right?” with that he rested his soft palm on my shoulder and caressed it lightly on the towel and continued his strokes a little longer than necessary with just the right amount of pressure. I have no idea, why I stood there listening to him, without protesting or brushing his hands off me. “See, the towel is wet madam. I shall bring something thicker, warmer and drier for you to wrap on. I shall take this wet towel off, before you start to shiver again”. He was talking to me so casually that whatever he said made sense to me and I was nodding along with him. Just like removing a piece off paper that was stuck on my hair, he warned me off casually and took the towel off my shoulder in a whiff. All the while looking directly into my eyes and not looking elsewhere. As both my hands were dangling free while he was talking to me I was at the worst possible defense when he quickly yanked the towel off my shoulder. His disarming attitude and his slow and charming slow talk was lulling my defenses very effectively. I stood there for a few moments almost topless except for that transparent pallu facing him as he was smiling at me with the wet towel in his hands. He nodded to me (triumphantly?) and walked past me (carefully looking away) muttering, “I shall be back with something nicer and warmer than this wet towel for you madam. Please be seated in the meantime”. I was back to my senses as he went past me towards the bedroom. As he passed me, I was suddenly back to my senses and I urgently pulled the pallu more securely and slowly walked to the couch. Without me realizing he was looking back while he walked towards the bedroom and with a considerably widened eyes, feasting at my marble back of which most of it was exposed, but for the meager region covered by the pallu.
[+] 1 user Likes randomguy123's post
Like Reply
He was thinking, “I shall work my way today to lay my fingers on the creamy backside.” Smiling to himself he stepped inside the room as I stepped forward to sit on his broad comfy sofa.

The leather sofa was so cold that I squealed and stood up as fast as I sat, as my bare back was not accustomed to the cold sensation. I didn’t realize that he was secretly enjoying the fantastic view of my bouncing tits underneath my pallu as I got up with a jerk. “Almost there lady, wait till I lay my hands on them and squeeze them so hard that you squeal even louder than you did just now” with that, out of my sight, inside the room he was massaging my imaginary tits with his outstretched hands with a lusty smile on his face, as I sat back on the sofa again, slowly and carefully anticipating the cold surface. He was back in a few seconds as I sat there. He stood right behind me a few moments and called me gently. “Madam.” I leaned forward and while sitting and turned to face him inquiringly. Wasting no time he leaned forward from behind the sofa and covered me with a soft and fluffy yet thick turkey towel before I could react. In the pretext of doing so, he let his hands linger a little below my neck, as if adjusting the position of the towel and as I was looking below, I could see his fingers brushing at the edge of my cleavage on top of the pallu. He drew his fingers away, before I could decide whether to protest or not and patted me gently on the shoulders. “Now, that should make you feel much better madam. Relax now”.

With that he walked away and sat on the couch to face me as I moved back into the sofa. The towel did make me feel better and was covering most part of my upper torso. I was feeling warm and self-assured. I thanked him with a smile and he seemed jubilant. As promised he called my husband’s office to find out his current address & phone number so that I could call him and inform him of the situation. It was already too late by then and most of the people from my husband’s department had already left and the one that answered was a trainee and was not very helpful. I was concerned but Ravi came close to me and informed. “Don’t worry madam, what are neighbors for? Please stay put here for the evening and on the first stroke of 10 tomorrow we shall call the office again and inquire them. I am sure you would help me the same if I am caught up in a fix like you are now” I nodded slowly and agreed to his suggestion, as I figured out that there are not a lot of options left for me.
Like Reply
“Good then, make yourself at home. I shall bring you something that would warm you up good.” I noticed the madam missing now, but was not too concerned, as he was several over 15 years elder to me. He placed the remote on the sofa right next to me and stepped in to the kitchen uttering, “Help your self”. I picked up the remote and was mindlessly shifting channels. He returned after a few minutes with a huge mug of something boiling hot. “Here, try this out madam, an Irish coffee. Specially made for you.” I had no idea what an Irish coffee is all about? “Thank you” I took the large mug from him without any questions. As I was holding the mug with my hands and about to sip on it, he took the remote that I’d placed by my side and sat next to me in the sofa maintaining a respectable distance. “I need to sit here madam as I don’t have a good view of the TV from the other chair. I hope you don’t mind.” He was smiling at me sitting a few centimeters away to my left. I said “its alright” and shifted a little bit away from him and started to sip the thick and different looking coffee. The warmth offered by the cup was making me feel nice. With the remote in his hand he was looking at me as I took a sip. As the hot thick syrupy coffee entered my throat, it was a taste that I had never tasted in my life. There was something else more compelling apart from the coffee in the mug. It was causing a slight burning sensation in my throat and an after taste, which is very different from the coffee. “It tastes different”. I told him. “It’s the typical taste of Irish coffee madam. It’s a nice blend of creamy coffee and a shot of whiskey. To you, I have only added a very little liquor since I don’t think you are used to it, just for the taste aspect. Go ahead madam. Finish it. It would make you body feel warm.”

He was right in that aspect. The first little sip that I took, made my feel warm already and it wasn’t tasting too bad as the funny taste of whatever in it was overpowered by the strong and nice smell of the coffee. I was staring at the mug for a long time and decided to give it a shot. As I sipped again after that long pause, Ravi sighed a relief. “That’s more like you madam. Go for it.” I smiled at his encouragement. He smiled back at me thinking, “You had no idea how much of whiskey I’ve added there lady! Good enough to knock you off the base or at the least dance to my tunes” I continued to sip the commotion that he called Irish coffee. Each sip that I consumed made me feel warmer for sure, but also dizzier. I strangely liked the feeling and as the taste of the coffee was not too bad I continued to sip it bit by bit watching the TV as he shuffled the channels around. He stopped at the Sun music where a popular song was playing. As I continued to sip, the drink was having a telling effect by the minute. I very soon lost my caution over the towel that’s on my shoulder and half way through, every time I raised the mug to my mouth the towel was moving to the side and offering a great side view of my naked skin beneath to Ravi. He didn’t fail to notice this developing phenomenon of course. He accidentally (?) dropped the remote near my feet, while I was taking the mug to my mouth and quickly bent forward resting one arm on my thigh for grip, his fingers dangerously close to my groin and picked up the remote with the other hand. With the same bent position, he looked up at me as I was looking down at him somewhat confused. “Sorry about it madam, the remote fell down. My age is getting on me to bend just like that and I needed some support. Thanks for that” He was purposefully elongating his speech in the pretext of reasoning out to me. Had I been at my normal self, I would have jumped away, or slapped him right away, but due to the effect the drink had on me I was just looking at his hand on my thigh awkwardly. He was getting a “great” view of the base of my bare left boob partially exposed under the pallu from his position. That explained why he was talking to me so long and that explained the sparkle in his eyes while I thought he was looking at my face. Realizing where his eyes wandered, the best I could do, given my situation was to cover my boobs and I tried to move away from him. While I moved, he acted as though he stumbled and lots balance and rested his hand squarely on my bare belly finding the gap accurately under my pallu. He though to him self “Wow, this is a dream come true today. Her waist feels all that I imagined. Let me stop it now and not spoil the whole thing. She is not yet subdued” with that, he uttered aloud, with his hand still gripping my waist. “Extremely sorry madam, I lost balance.”
Like Reply
With the he removed his hands off me. The soft caress of his hand on my waist and the dripping of my thigh together with the drink triggered my emotions for the second time that day.

He sat back, quite innocently and continued to watch the TV. Apparently quite pleased with the way things went so far. I continued to sip the drink as he was pondering his next move. I managed to finish the drink and placed it on the table and leaned back on the sofa. My pallu has moved away quite a bit from my waist due to all the miniature manhandling a few minutes back, but I didn’t care to adjust. I suddenly discovered that my head was feeling so heavy after the drink and all I wanted was to just lay back. I just tightly wrapped the towel over my shoulder, crossing my hands over my chest leaned back heavily on the sofa.

Ravi stopped watching TV and turned to face me now. Sitting there, facing me, he was openly gaping at the wonder view of my exposed navel within a foot away from him as I lay back on the sofa almost drooping. As I continued to watch the TV, which didn’t make any sense to me, I could feel my eyelids weighing heavier too. Ravi noticed it too as he turned away from the TV and sat facing me. He thought, “Her eyelids are now almost a slit. Time for some more play.” He lightly rested his palm on the sides of my hip. By now I had almost closed my eyes and I could feel that he was placing his hands on my hip but I was feeling too weak to resist. His palm rested there for a few minutes and I could feel that he had moved closer to me and was sitting right next to me. I could hear sirens inside my head, to stop him from doing that, but I was sitting there simply letting him caress my hip. It was a nice feeling, as his soft fingers slowly caressed my hip, forming gently circles and tracing along the fold that was formed as a result of my drooped position.
Like Reply
As I was still trying with all my might to stop him, trying to convey my mind’s commands to my body his hand moved further sideways. He gently moved my pallu away from its position exposing my midriff completely and placed his hand right smack in the middle. His hand seemed to be very appreciative of my soft skin there as he stroked me so gently. After stroking me for a few seconds he lowered it a bit below, so one of his fingers landed on my navel. At first gently, and then with a bit more force he poked me there. I closed my eyes completely. Within no time, the rest of his fingers crowded the area. His fingers were so gentle, yet so firm. He traced circles around my deep navel and carefully noticed the increased pace of breath.

He formed concentric circles with varying speed and pressure around my navel as I sighed slightly. His fingering of my navel stopped abruptly making me wonder why, but then I suddenly felt a warm sensation there. It was his tongue! He gripped my knee with his hand and his long tongue darted in and out of my navel. As his tongue darted in and out I started moaning louder. He drew his hand resting on my knee up to my thigh and simultaneously began caressing my thigh, his fingers all the while aiming at my groin. He was forming circles on my navel expertly as I started to moan loudly. I was thoroughly enjoying the sensation, but when his other hand moved up to my shoulder and started pulling my towel off me, I suddenly wanted to put a stop to it before it becomes too late and I reach a point of no return.
Like Reply
Piecing all my mental control together, I pushed grabbed his hand and pushed him off me. I fought to keep my eyes open and quickly adjusted my saree and towel. I looked at him fighting hard to keep my eyes open. He was momentarily shocked, but quickly regaining his composure, he threw that innocent smile at me again. “I neeeeed to waaash my face.” I told him slurring a bit to form the sentence. “Oh no problem, I shall take you to the bathroom madam and help you with that.” he said and approached me to hold my shoulders as I made an effort to get up. “She seems to be a tougher nut than I thought, to crack, but I will succeed. What the hell, I am half way there already!” with that he carried me supportively to the bathroom as I almost leaned on him while I walked to the bathroom. He used the opportunity to place his other hand on my hip and I could feel it move to my butt freely as I walked. I muttered an incoherent “Don’t please” which didn’t have any effect as he freely felt my naked butt over the saree and petticoat. I didn’t care too much too, as the important thing to me at that time was to get a face wash and have a clearer mind.

After what seemed to be a never-ending journey leaning on Mr. Ravi, we finally reached the washbasin in his bathroom finally. I thanked him for supporting me and held on to the washbasin. He muttered a “you’re welcome’ and stood by my side watching me as I leaned forward to open the tap. He was not wasting the opportunity and was enjoying the “side-view” as I spotted his reflection from the mirror when I looked up. Sighing loudly, I decided to ignore him for the moment and splashed the cold water from the tap. As I scrubbed my face hard my whole body was shaking and he was enjoying the view of my jiggling butt so close to him. “Let me hold you madam, you seem to be shaking”, without waiting for my response, he held my lower hip over my saree on both sides with his hands. As I continued to splash water and scrub my face hard, I could feel that Ravi had moved much closer to him and his hip is now slowly grinding into my butt cheeks from behind. I suddenly realized that he started riding me!! Since his grip on my hip was getting tighter slowly. When I looked up in the mirror again, I could see my own very reddish eyes and behind me, close by was Ravi with a triumphant smile was riding me. I could feel his manhood brushing between my butt cheeks freely. He was wearing a Lungi, so I could feel it easily. I was not physically fit yet, to push him away and I splashed the water one last time on my face. The towel around my neck was protecting the pallu from getting wet. The cold water brought back some sense into me. With the senses, what came back also was my migraine headache. I had totally forgotten about the fact, that my hair was wet for so long from the rain and I hadn’t dried it properly. Perhaps, combined with that the coffee I just drank should have contributed to the headache. Despite that, I could think well now, and I was happy for it. As I stood up, Ravi removed his hands from my hips and moved away from me quickly.
Like Reply
I used the towel to wipe my face and after which I ignored him standing behind me and removed the towel completely and attempted to dry my hair with that. Ravi must be having one hell of a time controlling him self, since he could see my reflection at the mirror with both my hands over my head drying my hair. He could see the side and the base of my naked left breast from that angle he was standing and he gave out a loud sigh. No doubt, I was striking a very seductive pose for him and showing him all he could dream off and more. I never thought that this would be a part of the bargain when I stepped into his house that evening and neither did he! Ravi was thinking, “What a structure she has, I should somehow convince her today” and started thinking furiously. He saw me clutching my temples as I dried my hair, “Oh, her migraine head aches. I must thank Sunil for that bit of information. This is good enough to work my way through” and he was suddenly happy faced and continued to wait patiently, enjoying the view, and not making any advancements. I thought of wrapping the towel over me, but it was wet. I turned around and looked at him. Understanding my thought, Hurriedly he ran to the bedroom and came back with another towel and draped it around my shoulder like he would cover an expensive doll. This towel was much thinner and very much smaller than the other one, but I didn’t complain. I was by far relieved that, he didn’t make any advances. I clutched the towel, which barely came up to my shoulder covering just up to my nipples and walked back to the hall. Still, swaying slightly, but steady enough to walk to the sofa by myself, without his support. He didn’t attempt to help me and quietly walked behind me and sat next to me in the sofa.

As we sat there on the sofa, he offered me some chips to eat and that’s when I realized how hungry I was. I readily accepted it and finished off the plate of chips within no time. He ate a little, giving me company. We silently watched the TV for a few minutes. He was turning away from the screen and was looking at my face every now and then. “This is the time. Go for it.” He thought. “Madam; it looks like you are not feeling too well. Do you get head aches if you get drenched in the rain?” he asked me casually after knowing through Sunil, fully well that I do get headaches. It was a welcome topic for me to break the ice, since my head felt so heavy at that very moment he was asking. I just pressed my temple with my thumb and closed my eyes and nodded. “Oh no, that’s very bad madam.” Said Ravi. He just got up from the sofa, and abruptly walked away to the kitchen. I sat there, looked at his back a little confused. He came back after a few minutes carrying a bowl with forceps containing something hot. “Madam, try applying this heated oil to your forehead with some pressure. It is medicated herbal oil full of medicinal herbs, used for the ayurveda massage. When I lived in kerala, I learnt the ayurvedic massage in a proper way for sometime. Try this one madam. It will definitely help.”

---- To Be continued ------
Like Reply