Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuckold & Bull CLUB
Hello to all the Cuckold couples and the Bulls of xossipy. This thread is to create a platform to connect with like minded cuckold couples and bulls. 

Please leave a small description about yourself, so that any interested people can get in touch with you and get connected.

Let me start by introducing myself

Profile: Mature, friendly and trustworthy BULL

Interests: Liked minded mature CUCK couples above 35+ age group, who are interested in exploring a totally different and adventurous side of love making with me. Time passers and fantasy chatting husbands please stay away. 

If anybody is interested PM me for more details.

So friends please introduce yourselves and let us create a platform for like minded people to connect.

Thank you
[+] 2 users Like giacomo18's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ping me
*** User dead ***

Like Reply
Hi guys

M 28 from Bangalore bull not experienced , looking for good and genuine cuck cople long-term relationship and chat friends..and also for real meet...if any couple Interested pm me..
Telegram : natureboy01
Hangout : natureboyruler9;
Like Reply
Hey all,
28 m Hyderabad. Not to brag but a BULL here with a little experience. Looking for cuck couples or like minded people. Love to explore all the possibilities. Possible long-term relationship(real meet). Fine with online relation(cyber) too. No financial (money) involved.
Telegram: anythiggoes7
Cheers
Like Reply
Hi, I am a 36 year old female living in Chennai with my daughters aged 16 and 14. My husband and I are separated though not legally divorced. I am looking for someone who is comfortable with the idea of a secret affair. Since my daughters are grown up, I cannot do anything openly. So if you are discreet and values the other person's privacy, please contact me in hangout(vaani.r.1985). Contact only if you have a flat/house in Chennai where we can meet.
[+] 1 user Likes Vaani's post
Like Reply
(19-02-2021, 11:01 AM)Natureboy_ruler Wrote: Hi guys

M 28 from Bangalore bull not experienced , looking for good and genuine cuck cople long-term relationship and chat friends..and also for real meet...if any couple Interested pm me..
Telegram : natureboy01
Hangout : natureboyruler9;

very interested. can u come to our house in chennai
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(05-03-2021, 06:16 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: very interested. can u come to our house in chennai

Pm me we can discuss
Like Reply
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Any classy couples looking for real meet after lockdown, we can chat, speak, understand each other and when we find each other to be compatible and of same wavelength. Then we can plan further. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I’m from Chennai and 31 yrs age, personally and professionally settled comfortably. Here, purely for my fantasy only. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I’m straight and experienced in Cuck fun, Thresome and 1 on 1 with couples. Serious couples who are of my kind kindly ping me to move ahead.[/font][/font]

My Telegram id- Rahuljo982 

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Time passers excuse pls ?[/font][/font]
Like Reply
Male 29 from Hyderabad, single bull with experience abroad now in Hyderabad 

Looking for couple who are interested to explore the new ways of finding exciting sex life.

Pm me here or hangouts to know better 

Hangouts: tomjerryankith;
Like Reply
Wana be cuckold from Pakistan
Still trying to convince my wife but she is reluctant
[+] 1 user Likes xlove19's post
Like Reply
Hi bull here from chennai age 26.I have my own place and I can even come to other houses.Aunties or couples please contact if you wish.My hangout I'd is studking9@gmail. com
Like Reply
Any Indian bull here in UK?
Like Reply
(30-07-2021, 07:05 PM)niharikap Wrote: Any Indian bull here in UK?

What kind of services I need?
Like Reply
experienced bull (average penis size). has ran multiple relationships and affairs since I am 16. Privacy is utmost important to me. Recently i got transferred to Andhra Pradesh and looking for genuine couples, cuckolds, hot wives, single ladies or bored wives who wants an affair. I am more interested in real life meets and fucking. I can even turn your shy wife into a hot wife if you are a cuckold and she is shy. my hangout id is "brahmaiahwar @ gmail com" . pm me if anyone interested. now my age is 30. My last relationship ran for more than 11years. I am open to flings, short term and long term depends on our mutual understanding and chemistry. 
Like Reply
I am 38M, more interested to try different experience in sex. I live in US,  i am looking single women or couple for my long term relationship. I provide privacy and respect. I have good exposure on bull bdsm and revive you from dull sex life to activate one. I have done it for few couples its works great
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply
Hi there,

we are mature couples now looking to spice our life... my wife wants to try younger men... especially who are having cuckold experience she wants to make me into a cuck and fuck other men before me...
Like Reply
(13-09-2021, 03:59 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: Hi there,

we are mature couples now looking to spice our life... my wife wants to try younger men... especially who are having cuckold experience she wants to make me into a cuck and fuck  other men before me..
sex pm me bro. since you are trying, i am experienced young bull and has hooked up lot of couple, even reignited the spark in some loveless marriages (bragging Big Grin) . I need complete privacy and discretion. and i will provide complete privacy too you  as well. If you want a Safeway to become a cuck and not to worry your wife may leave with somebody contact me. or if the thought of your wife leaving you with somebody younger gives you pleasure we can do that way too. either way i am an experienced bull with an average penis size which gives you a best of both worlds. 
hangout at "brahmaiahwar"
Like Reply