Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamil guys. Why most of them interested in Iyer mami
Why most of the Tamil guys I chatted with gets extra hardness or excitement when they know my wife is maami. Is there any specific reasons. Just curious
[+] 1 user Likes alexhard's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This is something which everyone know but don’t say in public 

It’s same like “someone like to see his wife getting fucked by labour man”

Ping me if you need full explanation
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

Like Reply
???????
Like Reply
It's because 2 reason... 1) Iyer mami's body structure 95% of mami r fair, chubby (not fat) because of their food habits, they looks always clean n fresh so they smell nice all these combined to give Iyer mami extra sexyness 2) 2nd thing s always Brahim (Iyer) are considered to be high class (caste) people, like forbidden apple and all other caste people r considered to be lower than them. So eating forbidden apple is always very much kick, like low class guy fucking high rich housewife, fucking Iyer mami gives the same feel. That's why everyone eye on Iyer mami to bed them
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
என்னட தெவியா மவனெ. ந்-இறைய ஐயர் பொண்ணுக பங்கலூரில தெவிடியா தனம் பன்றாலுக. நான் ஓத்திருக்கென்.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(19-12-2020, 01:06 PM)alexhard Wrote: Why most of the Tamil guys I chatted with gets extra hardness or excitement when they know my wife is maami. Is there any specific reasons. Just curious

Nee mami nu sonnale mood aavanga... Yen"na mami nu sonna ava kundi than elarukum gnabagam varum. Ava nadakkum pothu Ava sootha pidichute okanum nu thonum. Instant hard on
Like Reply