Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cuckold husband chat group
Video 
Want to create a group of cuckold husband on hangout or telegram. If you are cuckold husband ping me on amazingjoseph9890; on hangout or reply me your telegram id
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
hi i have pinged u
Like Reply
deleted
*Account Deleted*  * User Dead*

Like Reply
saxena.rakesh148;
Like Reply
Voice chat hangout vivepaaru;
Like Reply
Hai interested nravi5954;
Like Reply
In India, due to the conservative nature of our wives, 90% of hubbies can't be into real swapping.
But around 50% are having fantasy of swapping.
My wife is milky fair and bit chubby. She's 25 and I'm 28.1 like her eyes, lips, her curves and her giant boobies Q
We cannot do swapping in real, but fantasy is also having some highs.
I am married hubby for past 2 years. I like to swap pics of my wife mutually with married hubbies or the young guys with GF, It feels thrill and pleasure simultaneously, while swapping pics.
To do swap, safety is also very important.
That's why I use secret chat feature of telegram to swap pics. As we cannot save pic or take screenshot there.
So, hubbies who have fantasy of swapping pics of their wives with mine, Reply your telegram ID or message me on hangouts. Looking forward to meet a like minded hubby and having mutual fun
My Hangout ID is:
mysnapdeal004 (at 1)
Like Reply
add me
m31/f31..looking for mutual pic swap and chat on telegram..
hangout : rhythm.4c
Like Reply
Couple of days before, I had my fun with my cuckold couple... I gave vayagra tablet to hubby, locked his cock using chastity cup, tied his hands on his back n fucked hard his wife before his face and near to his face.. he was high in mood but unable to shag himself for relief n tortured him for hours like that.. he was begging for the release n we enjoyed tat very much
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
hi friends i like to join this grup my wife is 41y age
Like Reply
Hii Friend I am single can I join this group
Like Reply
(17-11-2020, 10:38 PM)amazingjos Wrote: Want to create a group of cuckold husband on hangout or telegram. If you are cuckold husband ping me on amazingjoseph9890; on hangout or reply me your telegram id

Add me - prakashsaha605;
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-44360.html

Hi all my real nude dare exibition story please support
[+] 1 user Likes Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply