Help me finda a story
Hi guys... 
I read a story once.  I was great story single part. 
Concept of the story is  a boy find her sister and his friend fucking in tuition.
 Our heroin name is priya and she is 25+. She ia taking tuition for +1 +2  students.. her brother also studying her tuition and her brother's friends only came to see priya. One day her brother finds that his friend touching priya. After class her brother asked his friend about it.that boy told she  liked to be touched even he bet he will fuck his sister in tuition.. and it happened.  ( dnt remember full details )

I cant find this story anywhere 
If any of you came up with this let me know
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-10-2020, 11:28 AM)Arjun owen MAK Wrote: Hi guys... 
I read a story once.  I was great story single part. 
Concept of the story is  a boy find her sister and his friend fucking in tuition.
 Our heroin name is priya and she is 25+. She ia taking tuition for +1 +2  students.. her brother also studying her tuition and her brother's friends only came to see priya. One day her brother finds that his friend touching priya. After class her brother asked his friend about it.that boy told she  liked to be touched even he bet he will fuck his sister in tuition.. and it happened.  ( dnt remember full details )

I cant find this story anywhere 
If any of you came up with this let me know

It's in ISS. After tuition class, Author Devteen. 4 Parts only
Like Reply
(25-10-2020, 09:06 AM)nathan19 Wrote: It's in ISS. After tuition class, Author Devteen. 4 Parts only

Tamil r English story bro???
Like Reply
English bro
Like Reply
I already read after tuition class... that is not i am looking for
Like Reply
Hi guys help me find a tamil incest sex story.. 

Story details: Story was written in tamil

the story started like this -- son in hostel caught watching blue film (went to theater to see blue film/ caught with sex story book) -- warden/principal called his parents and complained about this and suspended him. 

when they came back home.. Mom started talking about sex to the son.. 

then the story was incomplete .. 

help me finding this story
Like Reply
(04-12-2021, 08:26 PM)kalavikathalan Wrote: Hi guys help me find a tamil incest sex story.. 

the story started like this -- son in hostel caught watching blue film (went to theater to see blue film/ caught with sex story book) -- warden/principal called his parents and complained about this and suspended him. 

Wow
Like Reply
(04-12-2021, 08:26 PM)kalavikathalan Wrote: Hi guys help me find a tamil incest sex story.. 

En kudumba kuttu vilagukal by screwdriver
Like Reply