Poll: How do you like the story?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I feel uncomfortable. Stop it
50.00%
2 50.00%
I feel uncomfortable but i want more
25.00%
1 25.00%
My Mom is same!
0%
0 0%
Disgusting
0%
0 0%
I will bang your mom anyday
25.00%
1 25.00%
You need to get checked up!
0%
0 0%
Boring
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest My confessions of my Mummy
This is an entirely fictional story and has nothing to do with reality. 
Also, i should tell warn you that the story is dark and you should only proceed if you are fine with such stuff.
welcome
Read The fantasy sex story saga of bollywood actresses in game of thrones style and era 
https://xossipy.com/thread-8940.html
[+] 1 user Likes Evil's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
UPDATE 1

You may call her my mother, mom , ma or anything, you know, I cant control people’s mouths. I call her mummy. I guess all the sissies call their mother Mummy. I don’t mean to offend anyone. Its just that, I feel that way. Maybe coz I am depressed. So don’t take it personally. Mummy, as I call her, hates me. She is an angry woman, and couldn't be tamed until a real man comes along. But as she says the only person close to a man in my family is she. I often embarrass her, and she is too proud a woman. That’s one of many reasons she hates me. 

Mummy thinks too much of herself. She is an extrovert. People like her. People are attracted to her. She is clever, funny, charming friendly, doesn’t get intimated by anything, smart, brave and has an attractive rack.  38D-30-40. I know coz I’ve seen it. I’m not a pervert you know, at least I wasn’t, but when you’ve spent all your life with someone you sometimes get into these situations when you’ve seen them naked. Not seen but just glanced. Rest of the measurements I got from her panties bra and clothes. Our traditional dress for women is Salwar suit and that is what she wears. She has raven dark hair. I know that’s what you are looking for. I don’t mind it. This is just a sex story for you, and mummy, just another woman. You cannot just stop looking and stop fantasizing about sucking a woman's brain out just coz she is someone's mother. Its fair that you should imagine Mummy in darkest of your desires. You might even be the ‘real man’ she likes and always keeps giving us examples of. So I am gonna give it all to you, even though she is my mom, I am gonna strip her naked here, coz that’s why you are here for. Coz you wont read it if it is not there. I just want to get it off my chest. I want to tell everything what's happened. So , yes , she is 40 years old, has a busty figure, has raven black hairs, has dark brown nipples, and yes fuckk... big dark aerolas, I know coz I’ve glanced at her tits accidentally sometimes . Yes, they are big, and juicy. I don’t know I am kind of feeling guillty for talking about my mother like that. I hope it is enough for you.
She hates me coz she left her job coz of me and I turned out a sissy just as good as my father, that’s what she thinks. Also, No matter how talented you are a woman sitting at home always comes after the man working. The man has to provide for the family which my father for most part is not able to. Sure he has a job and gets a salary at months end, but that’s it. All the other work is done by my neighbour uncles or my relatives on mummy’s request. My father doesn’t even know how to talk properly.All the people around us , relatives, neighbours think of him as a meek sheep , and take advantage of him whenever they can. My mother hates that about him.Its shameful. She isn’t a meek sheep. She speaks whats on her mind and she speaks frankly, without any fear, and with a strength to fight for her words unlike my father, who like my mother says ‘ starts trembling as soon as the other person opens his mouth’. My mother has good relations to neighbour uncles. She has to have it , coz they know people and are the one who gets us through tough times and I respect them for that. Mummy often takes a dig at father saying ‘ That’s how real men does things, not like you’ then she imitates him like a sheep ‘ who hides in a corner whenever his family needs him throwing his hands up in air’ then she gaain shows how he throws his hands up in the air ‘ I can’t do it’ just like he says.
 I have never seen my mother and father not fighting. They always fight, mostly verbally but sometimes it gets too intense that it goes on to become physical. Mummy thinks my father is not how a man of family should be. He fears her. Like one time, he lost a considerable amount of money to some people who were fraud and clever. So they went away with it. But my father, coz of shame didn’t tell anybody, and did not tell mummy coz he feared her, but at last she found out. That whole day and night , they fought, My mother verbally abused her, and my father at start was arguing but by and by he came to her feet and was apologising like a dog. He did not had any pride left. Mummy was too angry, she couldn’t believe we lost so much money, She lost so much money. It wouldn’t have happened if she knew which was true things, he can know people’s intention by one glance. ‘ You fool, You fool’ mummy cried and then BAM!  Slapped him across his face. Papa being a man couldn’t take this. He slapped back. And he slapped hard. Mummy’s hairs were allover her face. Mummy was furious , this was the end of the rope, No way anyone can do this to her and get away.
‘ That’s it, I cant take. I don’t care even if it brings shame to me, I am gonna call mr. Shyam and he will decide who’s wrong after I’ve told him everything’ She said, her eyes oozing fire
Papa knew he couldn’t do it. He realized his mistake as soon as he slapped him. He knew it was he who was wrong, and shamefully wrong. He started stopping her. He begged her not to go to Shyam uncle, our neighour, he begged , he touched her feet, joined his hands. At this mummy took his hairs in his hands and BAM! BAM! BAM! Slapped him three times. ‘ That what a brainless sheep like you deserves’ she said, taking breath, and papa sobbing like a girl.
Read The fantasy sex story saga of bollywood actresses in game of thrones style and era 
https://xossipy.com/thread-8940.html
[+] 1 user Likes Evil's post
Like Reply