Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have u fucked your friend/relative wife or gf?
hi guys!

being human, we fall into our desire for lust even if we want it or not.
sometimes this lust might be towards women of closed friends/ family members. in such case the situation can be tricky.

if u guys had sex with women of your family member or friend please feel free to share 
if u feel lazy u can just share how did it happen and with whom.
[+] 1 user Likes arryn's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
i had this last night so the memory is fresh in my mind. will try to include everything, how it happened, when and where.

last night i went to attend birthday of one of my close friend. he's among group of friend, i hang out with. living without family here in delhi, friends become your family. so he's kinda like that.
It was small party, only few of us friends and some of his relatives were there.
i stayed bit late chatting with his brother. his brother and i have same football club so it was merry chat.
By the time I decided to leave, most of the guest had already left and his parents had slept off.
I went to see my friend before leaving. I reached his room, there he was snugging with his gf.
from what i saw they were about to have sex, he was fingering her.
he had removed his top and was busy kissing those milky neck and his hands was busy down pleasuring her, getting her ready for sex. she had worn tight one-piece hips length which was shrugged up till her belly, her red pantie was down to her knees allowing him to fully enjoy her womanhood.
she was producing soft moans and seemed to be really enjoying.

The view was breathtaking, my throat dried and i watched for a while in silence. the view didn't last long though. she saw me and instinctively pushed him. my friend turned and made a what look. i cleared my throat and told him i was about to leave and said sorry. he said its cool. while we were talking his gf pulled up her pantie and believe me it was more sexy than previous view. The beautiful red pantie sliding up through her hips and finally covering her pussy was blissful. i was then leaving, i said bye to his brother when my friend called. he said it was late and would be grateful if i dropped his gf home. i agreed.

thus started 20 min long journey which i wish hadn't taken. we walked in silence for few minutes when she broke silence.
"so what did u saw."
i casually replied, "not much."
then she said, "oh come on now! your friend is not here. you can speak frankly."
i was awe for her boldness. i said, " i saw your pussy."

she asked again,"so, how was it ?"

i smiled and said, "hairy."

she cracked and began to laugh.

she then playfully said, " did u count my hairs tho?"

i laughed hard for a while then said, "No. you ended the show too early."
she then bit her lips and in sexy voice said, " u like to count now?"
my god! the moment those words left her mouth, my cock shoot up.

i did not know what to say. she was my friend's gf and fucking her was the last thing i wanted. she might have felt awkwardness. she replied, "arey joking yaar."

i smiled.
then she purposefully dropped her hand bag. i was about to pick it up but she denied me. she bended to pick it up, which allowed her dress to move up revealing her juicy butt half covered. my cock which had nearly settled rose up again. she bended even more till her pantie got stuffed in her ass crack revealing her bare ass cheeks to me.
i had strong desire to grab it and spank it. to make the matter worse she pushed back with her ass till she touched my cock.

she then mockingly said, "so u have cock after all."
this i ignited me and i couldn't control myself i grabbed one of her butt and spanked the next one.
she got up and said, "so u now want to take advantage of yours friend gf?"

i felt little guilty and said no! no!
she then said, "its okay." she then took my hands and and inserted inside her pantie. God she was dripping wet. "i don't mind. i'm still horny."
i slowly slid my middle finger, she held her breath till i was inside then released it.
she then unbuckled my belt and pulled down my jeans then underwear and took out my cock in her hands. she then pulled down her pantie and rubbed my cock along her pussy lips. she then whispered, " fuck me! please. end my misery. fuck me!"
my cock was throbbing in pleasure, i couldn't control myself. i pushed her against the wall and slowly thrust my cock inside her. she let out low moan whispering yes.

the street was illuminated by moonlight. the street lambs were probably broken. Except for few vehicles passing by, the street was in full silence.
tearing the silence of night, i fucked her. she kept reminding me that she was my friend's gf.

with every moan she took she said," fuck your friend's gf. show him who's the boss." followed by harder and yess hiss.
this made me different beast. i fucked her with such intensity that i was about to cum within few minutes of sex.
I then stopped my thrust and began to rub her clit with one hand and with another freed her boobs. then i sucked her boobs one by one. i took my another hand around her juicy ass and inserted my finger inside her ass. the pressure and pleasure i gave her bore fruit after a while. she grabbed my head vigorously and with loud moan came all over my cock. then i pumped her hard and released my load in her pussy.

we kept panting for a while then she cleaned her pussy with her pantie and thew it off. she managed her cloth, i wore jeans back. then i dropped her home. we were silent all the way. she said bye later but i just made face and left.

later when i went home, my friend called and asked if i was safely home and asked about his gf too. felt guilty and couldn't speak to him properly. i just said all was fine and hung up.
This evening she send friend request to me. haven't accepted it yet. Don't think will. And i just hope she never reveals it to my friend. other than that it was fun.

so this is my story of fucking my friend's gf. if u guys had sex with any closed one's gf/wife please feel free to share...
Like Reply
-------- have u fucked your friend/relative wife or gf?

I am not an immoral low life to do that. Friends and family means a lot to me
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(22-01-2019, 04:31 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: -------- have u fucked your friend/relative wife or gf?

I am not an immoral low life to do that. Friends and family means a lot to me

Brother, some would even say that visiting and registering on erotica websites is also immorality of the highest order. Let's not judge anyone and be tolerant.

Have A Nice Day.
Like Reply
(24-01-2019, 10:53 AM)GenLeonidas2019 Wrote: Brother, some would even say that visiting and registering on erotica websites is also immorality of the highest order. Let's not judge anyone and be tolerant.

Have A Nice Day.

you too. any way I will not betray frends or family
My master thread
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(25-01-2019, 08:45 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: you too. any way I will not betray frends or family

That is a very nice sentiment. Hope you never get hurt either.

Cheers.
Like Reply
Yes I have fucked my friends wife after the death of my friend.

My wife was not with me from a long time during that time as she was doing her mba from other city due to which I has been living alone with no physical intimacy with anyone. I had a friend who died in a road accident. He was a close friend but still I was not too close to his wife . But after his death his wife started calling me whenever she was under depression. I use to console her. we use to chat on whatsapp even during the night. So one day I just messaged her on whatsapp that I want to say something but will say only if she promise that she will not be angry. She asked me to say what I wanted to say and that she won't be angry. I sent a message that I want to hug you and hold u tightly. She immediately replied that even she wants to hold me. I further said only hug and hold or something more and she replied that she wants to do everything with me. I asked her what is everything as per her and she straightaway said that she wants to have physical relation with me. I asked if we meet what she will do. She replied that she will take my penis in her mouth and suck it. Even though I don't have any crush or physical attachment with her I definitely wanted to have sex with her as I had been without any physical intimacy from a long time. I again asked her if she is sure about having sex with me and she said yes. The topic of sex started and we started fantasising about having sex with each other. The next day I brought her home and we just hugged each other. But this day I left her home without doing anything. At night when I asked did she like the hugging thing she said yes. I said what if I would have tried something more. She immediately said that I was ready for everything including sex. I said but if we would have been physical I was not having condom she said the first time we would have sex she wanted it to be without condom. And yes the next day we had sex it was without a condom. I know I did wrong but then I was not able to control myself. Moreover she was also not able to control as she herself has said that she is also a human being and needs physical satisfaction. After this we had sex many times till she married again
Like Reply
(26-01-2019, 10:01 PM)vicky123247 Wrote: Yes I have fucked my friends wife after the death of my friend.

My wife was not with me from a long time during that time as she was doing her mba from other city due to which I has been living alone with no physical intimacy with anyone. I had a friend who died in a road accident. He was a close friend but still I was not too close to his wife . But after his death his wife started calling me whenever she was under depression. I use to console her. we use to chat on whatsapp even during the night. So one day I just messaged her on whatsapp that I want to say something but will say only if she promise that she will not be angry. She asked me to say what I wanted to say and that she won't be angry. I sent a message that I want to hug you and hold u tightly. She immediately replied that even she wants to hold me. I further said only hug and hold or something more and she replied that she wants to do everything with me. I asked her what is everything as per her and she straightaway said that she wants to have physical relation with me. I asked if we meet what she will do. She replied that she will take my penis in her mouth and suck it. Even though I don't have any crush or physical attachment with her I definitely wanted to have sex with her as I had been without any physical intimacy from a long time. I again asked her if she is sure about having sex with me and she said yes. The topic of sex started and we started fantasising about having sex with each other. The next day I brought her home and we just hugged each other.  But this day I left her home without doing anything. At night when I asked did she like the hugging thing she said yes. I said what if I would have tried something more. She immediately said that I was ready for everything including sex. I said but if we would have been physical I was not having condom she said the first time we would have sex she wanted it to be without condom. And yes the next day we had sex it was without a condom. I know I did wrong but then I was not able to control myself. Moreover she was also not able to control as she herself has said that she is also a human being and needs physical satisfaction. After this we had sex many times till she married again
i feel u man, it can be hard to resist sometimes after all we are creatures of lust.
Like Reply
(26-01-2019, 10:01 PM)vicky123247 Wrote: Yes I have fucked my friends wife after the death of my friend.

My wife was not with me from a long time during that time as she was doing her mba from other city due to which I has been living alone with no physical intimacy with anyone.

I hope that her college friend fucked her every
night your wife was there. That would justice for you fucking your friend's widow.
My master thread
Like Reply
(27-01-2019, 09:37 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I hope that her college friend fucked her every
night your wife was there. That would justice for you fucking your friend's widow.

There is nothing like justice in this. Just think if a female says she is ready and wants to have sex with you would not you fuck her. It's very difficult to refrain from sex if you are getting an opportunity like I got. I can bed her even now as I have her pics with face but that is not a good thing to do. So I did that time as both wanted and have left doing that once she planned to get married.
Like Reply
yep.. my cousin's wife
Like Reply
(01-02-2019, 06:16 PM)zta Wrote: yep.. my cousin's wife

how did it happen?
Like Reply
(02-02-2019, 07:07 PM)bhunnu Wrote: yes, my friend's wife... who is actually a mutual friend too

how did it happen?
Like Reply
not fucked but except that enjoyed everything possible:
1) my aunt (mom's cuz sis) who was 7 yrs senior to me during my school days of mid-teen
2)my cuz sis (mom's elder sis 3rd dau) during my college days who was 5 yrs younger to me

hugging, necking, fondling, orals...they dint want to progress to fucking stage...so i did NOT force them
somehow intimacy between any male r female to sexual activity should be done with mutual consent only, not by FORCE
that's why i wonder how any man can ever bang a woman...it's NOT the mark of a MAN
Like Reply
Yes  ... my friends gf ... after drink ..
Like Reply
I am masterbating on them
Like Reply
(02-02-2019, 03:10 PM)arryn Wrote: how did it happen?

she is my elder cousin's wife, working in a bank in loans division. I started of chatting with her casually and then a little naughty and then sexting. and when cousin was out of town for a day, sized the opportuity and both agreed to meet.. and so it happened
Like Reply
(22-01-2019, 01:03 AM)arryn Wrote: i had this last night so the memory is fresh in my mind. will try to include everything, how it happened, when and where.

last night i went to attend birthday of one of my close friend. he's among group of friend, i hang out with. living without family here in delhi, friends become your family. so he's kinda like that.
It was small party, only few of us friends and some of his relatives were there.
i stayed bit late chatting with his brother. his brother and i have same football club so it was merry chat.
By the time I decided to leave, most of the guest had already left and his parents had slept off.
I went to see my friend before leaving. I reached his room, there he was snugging with his gf.
from what i saw they were about to have sex, he was fingering her.
he had removed his top and was busy kissing those milky neck  and his hands was busy down pleasuring her, getting her ready for sex. she had worn tight one-piece hips length which was shrugged up till her belly, her red pantie was down to her knees allowing him to fully enjoy her womanhood.
she was producing soft moans and seemed to be really enjoying.

The view was breathtaking, my throat dried and i watched for a while in silence. the view didn't last long though. she saw me and instinctively pushed him. my friend turned and made a what look. i cleared my throat and told him i was about to leave and said sorry. he said its cool. while we were talking his gf pulled up her pantie and believe me it was more sexy than previous view. The beautiful red pantie sliding up through her hips and finally covering her pussy was blissful. i was then leaving, i said bye to his brother when my friend called. he said it was late and would be grateful if i dropped his gf home. i agreed.

thus started 20 min long journey which i wish hadn't taken. we walked in silence for few minutes when she broke silence.
"so what did u saw."
i casually replied, "not much."
then she said, "oh come on now! your friend is not here. you can speak frankly."
i was awe for her boldness. i said, " i saw your pussy."

she asked again,"so, how was it ?"

i smiled and said, "hairy."

she cracked and began to laugh.

she then playfully said, " did u count my hairs tho?"

i laughed hard for a while then said, "No. you ended the show too early."
she then bit her lips and in sexy voice said, " u like to count now?"
my god! the moment those words left her mouth, my cock shoot up.

i did not know what to say. she was my friend's gf and fucking her was the last thing i wanted. she might have felt awkwardness. she replied, "arey joking yaar."

i smiled.
then she purposefully dropped her hand bag. i was about to pick it up but she denied me. she bended to pick it up, which allowed her dress to move up revealing her juicy butt half covered. my cock which had nearly settled rose up again. she bended even more till her pantie got stuffed in her ass crack revealing her bare ass cheeks to me.
i had strong desire to grab it and spank it. to make the matter worse she pushed back with her ass till she touched my cock.

she then mockingly said, "so u have cock after all."
this i ignited me and i couldn't control myself i grabbed one of her butt and spanked the next one.
she got up and said, "so u now want to take advantage of yours friend gf?"

i felt little guilty and said no! no!
she then said, "its okay." she then took my hands and and inserted inside her pantie. God she was dripping wet. "i don't mind. i'm still horny."
i slowly slid my middle finger, she held her breath till i was inside then released it.
she then unbuckled my belt and pulled down my jeans then underwear and took out my cock in her hands. she then pulled down her pantie and rubbed my cock along her pussy lips. she then whispered, " fuck me! please. end my misery. fuck me!"
my cock was throbbing in pleasure, i couldn't control myself. i pushed her against the wall and slowly thrust my cock inside her. she let out low moan whispering yes.

the street was illuminated by moonlight. the street lambs were probably broken. Except for few vehicles passing by, the street was in full silence.
tearing the silence of night, i fucked her. she kept reminding me that she was my friend's gf.

with every moan she took she said," fuck your friend's gf. show him who's the boss." followed by harder and yess hiss.
this made me different beast. i fucked her with such intensity that i was about to cum within few minutes of sex.
I then stopped my thrust and began to rub her clit with one hand and with another freed her boobs. then i sucked her boobs one by one. i took my another hand around her juicy ass and inserted my finger inside her ass. the pressure and pleasure i gave her bore fruit after a while. she grabbed my head vigorously and with loud moan came all over my cock. then i pumped her hard and released my load in her pussy.

we kept panting for a while then she cleaned her pussy with her pantie and thew it off. she managed her cloth, i wore jeans back. then i dropped her home. we were silent all the way. she said bye later but i just made face and left.

later when i went home, my friend called and asked if i was safely home and asked about his gf too. felt guilty and couldn't speak to him properly. i just said all was fine and hung up.
This evening she send friend request to me. haven't accepted it yet. Don't think will. And i just hope she never reveals it to my friend. other than that it was fun.

so this is my story of fucking my friend's gf. if u guys had sex with any closed one's gf/wife please feel free to share...

Too erotic. Awesome experience
Like Reply