Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Any sissy here who wants to share fantasies about female domination
Heart 
Hello all I am here to share my fantasy about being a sissy slut. I believe in female domination and want to see this world dominated by females and their alpha partners. Anyone can share their fantasy about getting dominated by a hot female or can share their experiences also. Also can share about Mistresses if they have any. Please tell about your thoughts about how you like to get treated in the presence of a female who you think is superior and deserves only an alpha male.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
my landlady sometime dominates me. most of the time she needs hard fuck but sometimes she likes to play.
the things she makes me do starts mildly with her sitting in my face and making me lick her clean, me licking her feet and sucking those dirty toes.
it gets dirtier when she starts making me smell her farts, she even pees on my face and makes me drink her pee.

i personally find it erotic and feel every man should let their ego and submit to a sexy woman atleast once in their lifetime. .
Like Reply
i want to discuss
Like Reply
(20-01-2019, 10:44 AM)arryn Wrote: my landlady sometime dominates me. most of the time she needs hard fuck but sometimes she likes to play.
the things she makes me do starts mildly with her sitting in my face and making me lick her clean, me licking her feet and sucking those dirty toes.
it gets dirtier when she starts making me smell her farts, she even pees on my face and makes me drink her pee.

i personally find it erotic and feel every man should let their ego and submit to a sexy woman atleast once in their lifetime. .

Great you are very lucky to have such a sexy lady with you. I agree that men should leave their ego behind and start worshipping female. Licking them clean and smelling the farts are very precious gifts from that lady and don't let it go. Worship the lady and make her happy as a good sissy slut. Submit yourself and obey her orders as you lick her toes. I want to do same and serve a hot female and be her bitch.
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 10:59 PM)weed_brain Wrote: i want to discuss

Sure please write something about your thoughts of female domination and how you want to serve them.
Like Reply
I wanna b sissy for dominant daddy..infact one of my moms bf fucked me very kinky..anyone intrstd msg me
Like Reply
(20-01-2019, 10:44 AM)arryn Wrote: my landlady sometime dominates me. most of the time she needs hard fuck but sometimes she likes to play.

Thats great idea.  let us hear from members
Like Reply
I am a sissy of my wife ..she dominates me. She always dresses me in her dresses and lingerie
Like Reply
siisy boy. if you want to try homo activides, pm me. you may enjoy rectal penetration in front of ur wife
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply